Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered members (Matt, 1 invisible), 93 anonymous users, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,809
Posts14,609
Members429
Most Online619
Nov 16th, 2019
Newest Members
WANA KNOW, Mulder Fox, dredd, TrueVision, Indigolights144
429 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
sanna
sanna
iceland
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,375
EdMan 1,353
Music 990
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 91
Mya 30
Music 13
Matt 12
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft #6845 18/12/15 12:03 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
[Linked Image]
PRINCIPLE OF FLYING SAUCER.

Flying saucer is a reusable air / underwater / spacecraft. The motor used on it is a movable discoid sail, driven by high-frequency electromagnetic inertial propulsion drive. With the help of the wing, the inertial propulsion drive perceives the resistance of the environment and the apparatus comes in forward motion. Thus, the flying saucer uses the principle of movement of birds, fish and other species of creatures moving in a homogeneous environment. This principle is possible in virtually any environment capable of providing resistance in which waves can be created and reflected. This allows you to effectively use the resistance of the environment due to its inertness.

For example, an airplane for the most part simply overcomes air resistance, leaving behind it an air whirlwind that lasts some time by inertia. The vortex contains energy that is not used at all. A bird creating a whirlwind with a wing wave receives back some of the energy spent on it in the form of wind, which pushes it. Thus, the bird is more efficient than the aircraft. But it is technically difficult to create a powerful and fast apparatus in the form of a bird or fish. Such designs have a large number of moving parts that do not withstand the load on friction and vibration, if you install a powerful engine on them. Unlike the ornithopter wing, the wing of the flying saucer will be able to vibrate with high frequency and low amplitude, like the membrane of an acoustic speaker. This can be achieved through the use in the design of the electromagnetic drive of the wing. The suspension of the wing on a magnetic cushion will allow you to realize greater power and frequency of oscillation with a low mechanical load.

[Linked Image]

In space, a flying saucer can receive acceleration with the help of a wing in the form of a photon mirror and sail. The presence of an electron gun on board will allow the use of the wing and as a mirror of an electric sailing antenna. But unlike conventional ships that use the power of the solar wind to move in space, you can speed up flying not only by determining the pressure of the particles, but also by pushing them away.

Inertial propulsion drive works much more efficiently when there is constant resistance on one side and there is no resistance in the direction of motion. Despite the fact that the solar wind has a very low density, and in it the work of the wing will not be as effective as air or water, the pressure on it of light from only one side will allow the inertia to repel in the direction of the wind and at an angle. Thanks to this, the flying saucer will be able to accelerate and maneuver more effectively than ordinary space sailing ships. It is assumed that it is possible to generate electromagnetic waves in the direction of motion and to perceive their pressure using a sail, which corresponds to the model of motion of the apparatus in a liquid and gaseous medium.
http://new-original-style.com.ua/pages/article/flying/saucer_en.htm

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #6846 18/12/15 12:51 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Captain
Captain
Isn`t it easier just to have a pushing force under the spacescraft, solar energy for example stored

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: frankalexanderbe] #6848 18/12/15 1:08 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
The point is that you can push off from everything that can offer resistance. That is, to use the environment as a jet fuel, and not to carry it with you, like a rocket.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #7095 19/01/17 1:16 PM
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Originally Posted by MasterOgon
[Linked Image]
PRINCIPLE OF FLYING SAUCER.

Flying saucer is a reusable air / underwater / spacecraft. The motor used on it is a movable discoid sail, driven by high-frequency electromagnetic inertial propulsion drive. With the help of the wing, the inertial propulsion drive perceives the resistance of the environment and the apparatus comes in forward motion. Thus, the flying saucer uses the principle of movement of birds, fish and other species of creatures moving in a homogeneous environment. This principle is possible in virtually any environment capable of providing resistance in which waves can be created and reflected. This allows you to effectively use the resistance of the environment due to its inertness.

For example, an airplane for the most part simply overcomes air resistance, leaving behind it an air whirlwind that lasts some time by inertia. The vortex contains energy that is not used at all. A bird creating a whirlwind with a wing wave receives back some of the energy spent on it in the form of wind, which pushes it. Thus, the bird is more efficient than the aircraft. But it is technically difficult to create a powerful and fast apparatus in the form of a bird or fish. Such designs have a large number of moving parts that do not withstand the load on friction and vibration, if you install a powerful engine on them. Unlike the ornithopter wing, the wing of the flying saucer will be able to vibrate with high frequency and low amplitude, like the membrane of an acoustic speaker. This can be achieved through the use in the design of the electromagnetic drive of the wing. The suspension of the wing on a magnetic cushion will allow you to realize greater power and frequency of oscillation with a low mechanical load.

[Linked Image]

In space, a flying saucer can receive acceleration with the help of a wing in the form of a photon mirror and sail. The presence of an electron gun on board will allow the use of the wing and as a mirror of an electric sailing antenna. But unlike conventional ships that use the power of the solar wind to move in space, you can speed up flying not only by determining the pressure of the particles, but also by pushing them away.

Inertial propulsion drive works much more efficiently when there is constant resistance on one side and there is no resistance in the direction of motion. Despite the fact that the solar wind has a very low density, and in it the work of the wing will not be as effective as air or water, the pressure on it of light from only one side will allow the inertia to repel in the direction of the wind and at an angle. Thanks to this, the flying saucer will be able to accelerate and maneuver more effectively than ordinary space sailing ships. It is assumed that it is possible to generate electromagnetic waves in the direction of motion and to perceive their pressure using a sail, which corresponds to the model of motion of the apparatus in a liquid and gaseous medium.
http://new-original-style.com.ua/pages/article/flying/saucer_en.htm

I find that going through life gives me more experience than watching YouTube. I have very mixed feelings whether these craft are physical? My friends tell me that they are.
As what they had experienced had been different to my own. We worked in the same group and if they say that some are physical and taht they had seen them, then that is good enough for me.

Despite all that, Ia m a fully experience mechanical engineer trained in mechanical science .

The principle being the same with all substances. I find it difficult to validate a concept for vertical thrust ? There is still this element of 'G; forces and 9.81 G.
Apart from that you have frictional rotation against the air.
Speed of rotation has to exceed that of light as to increase the amount of radians to overcome air retardation.
The amount of energy used is dependent on the increase of propulsion to alter the mass in relation to the resistance.

All I can see on the video is a freezbie. It represents nothing. Compensation elevation is based on an increase of energy 'E' so the elevating force can be reduced.

The craft would need to increase potential energy as to covert to kinetic before lifting up. Throwing a frizbee is by hand movement.

The hypothesis now enters into a useless hypothesis because we can only increase rotation up to a certain speed.

Formula integration shows that by increasing two factors of line axis in resultant consistency that we can step up our theories and break the light barrier.
The basis of UFO philosophy is based on the opposing transient Cosine rule.

What is it...Cos 60 (I cannot remember)

The Sine wave is not a wave but a ball of oscillations which when increased by agitation cause more energy to flow and elongates the XX into infinity by decreasing the YY as to collapse . In common form this becomes the warp factor never achieved in the physical state.

I did this in Level 3 maths and got a distinction. The lecturer could not fully understand the maths...nor could he disagree with my analytical' by stand' which gave the same answer.

So forget YouTube get your maths sorted and write it down.

Your theories are fair bunkem but you still have the Force G based on Mass M. Will not work. The craft would have to be none 'nuts and bolts' or enter into a different state

George

Last edited by George; 19/01/17 1:23 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #7379 19/02/08 12:20 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Yes, this requires additional energy.
The explanation of this phenomenon is that the temporary compression of air leads to the release of the energy of repulsion of atoms in the form of a vortex.

[Linked Image]

The picture shows the atoms or molecules of a liquid or gas, which are as close as possible to each other and at the same time equidistant. In this case, the only possible position in which they can be relative to each other is triangles, which are combined into hexagons. This corresponds to the crystal structure of water.

Atom 1 gets a boost. Suppose that atoms move along the path of least resistance, as the arrows indicate. If these are billiard balls, then each time the impulse 1 will be divided by 3 and will lose power. But if these are atoms or molecules that oscillate, then each time during a collision, the pulse energy will increase, because the vibrating object itself creates a repulsion impulse. There will be a chain reaction, which will lead first to the formation of multiple vortices, the prerequisites for which there is in the figure, turning into large vortices. The wing converts the force of the vortex into motion. Thus, the driving force of the flying saucer is air resistance. Consequently, the energy that drives the flying saucer is taken from the air.

One simple experiment can confirm this. Put your palm in the water. Make a sharp movement in one direction to get the maximum resistance and smoothly rotate to the starting position. On the way back, there will be more resistance. So birds fly.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #7552 19/02/20 1:31 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #7553 19/02/20 1:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Boring! Watch this:

That's what I call a spacecraft!

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #8249 19/03/20 4:19 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9078 19/05/10 9:47 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Antigravity. Experiments with a flying saucer.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9124 19/05/14 5:06 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
MasterOgon, this flying saucer is special and puts space, sky and ocean in one vehicle. The ultimate travel. This vehicle deserves to be propelled by an engine for each energy by integrating the suggestions above. The ultimate engine for the ultimate travel!

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9182 19/05/14 11:15 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
It is only necessary to adjust the vibration frequency for each medium.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9195 19/05/14 12:40 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
You have a great mind.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9222 19/05/15 3:59 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
May be. But I do not have enough practicality to translate the idea into reality, like Ilon Musk. Unfortunately, 99% of people consider this a nonsense, and I myself am almost unable to do it.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9223 19/05/15 4:08 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
MasterOgon... Hear me... I know that I have more chance peeing Coke Cola than I have in saving the world from the Smith Cloud and the Andromeda Galaxy. However, I will not give up!

[Linked Image from maxim.com]

Get on your feet Soldier! lol

Last edited by Music; 19/05/15 4:15 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9230 19/05/15 9:00 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
If no one wants to save the world, there will be no one to save it. )

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9231 19/05/15 9:41 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
I hope we get going to Alpha Centauri before anything too serious happens.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9266 19/05/15 11:22 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Do not worry. I'm working on this.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9270 19/05/16 8:32 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
May the Force be with you MasterOgan.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9276 19/05/16 9:04 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Thanks, you too. Like the video, because I myself have to do it

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9277 19/05/16 9:53 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
1+ for the Video smile

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9288 19/05/18 1:18 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Thank.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9294 19/05/18 12:29 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Have you ever applied for an industrial position in your field? Nasa for instance? Or, your native country's equivalent?

Last edited by Music; 19/05/18 12:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9312 19/05/19 1:37 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
A very big problem is that this principle is contrary to modern science. In the end, he proves that the theory of relativity is wrong and ether exists, and energy. And therefore, all scientists build their quest by promoting false ideas. Therefore, all experts say that this is nonsense and I am banned from scientific forums. Pure conspiracy theory. Find a private investor in my camp is unrealistic. Now I am thinking about making a simple cheap Frisbee type toy with a motor.
Hear a low sound when it flies

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9313 19/05/19 2:08 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Understood.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9510 19/05/26 2:05 AM
LogicalChaos Online Content
UFO Visitors
Online Content
UFO Visitors
This is really awesome. The artwork is so detailed and so is your explanation on how flying is achieved. How it works is so backwards to current understanding but makes a lot of sense. How did you acquire this futuristic info?

Also, the UFO design and propulsion concepts are very similar to Bob Lazar's Sport-Model. But this UFO uses electromagnetism which is different than gravity waves correct?

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9515 19/05/26 4:56 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Bob Lazar "Sport Model" UFO

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9526 19/05/26 10:42 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
When I got sick in childhood with a severe flu, I dreamed of a hellish planet far from the sun and other stars, in the darkness that threatened the earth. And then there was a parade of planets that was salvation. Later, when I heard all this about Nibiru and the quantum race, I was curious how this can be compared. And I thought that if Nibiru is chasing the Earth, then a parade of planets ka motor will help this runaway)))
And then I experimented and concluded that the saucer shape fits best. I made that motor out of the cooler and 2x magnets and attached a hard parachute to it to see if it could work with the sun sail. But he fluttered heavily and I made him tough. I think that the principle of Bob Lazar is very similar, but only his wave frequency is much higher. By electricity can achieve the same effect as mechanical vibration. I tried to put a piece of foil on a piezoelectric element from the lighter and it jumped well from the click.For each medium, waves of a certain frequency will be effective and the saucer should adjust them. Perhaps the UFOs start to glow when they go from a sound range to a higher bole. Those glowing UFOs that I saw, smoothly lit and extinguished, as if smoothly increasing and decreasing power.

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9528 19/05/27 8:29 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
But he fluttered heavily and I made him tough.

But 'she' fluttered heavily and I made 'her' tough. angel

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9532 19/05/27 10:21 AM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
I forgot to correct the translation. By the way, the flying saucer in Russian is "she." I did she in different ways)))

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9533 19/05/27 11:20 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
smile

Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #9534 19/05/27 12:14 PM
Xeno Online Content
Head Mod
Online Content
Head Mod
I forgot to correct the translation. By the way, the flying saucer in Russian is "she." I did she in different ways)))

She in French too smile

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Flying saucer. Picture, project of a spacecraft [Re: MasterOgon] #10820 19/07/05 10:18 PM
MasterOgon Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Flying saucer uses the power of the wind

Last edited by MasterOgon; 19/07/05 10:19 PM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts