Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#68 - Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:09 AM "UFO" Webcam at Hekla Vulcano  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi there,

I would like to share something with you. We have a webcam in Iceland showing Vulcano Hekla, which is about to erupt ..
anyway. The point is: On that webcam http://www.livefromiceland.is/webcams/hekla/ you can see quite often UFOs. At least it was last winter during dark hours. (We don´t have dark during summertime here). I haven´t spend energy since last winter on that, but maybe you. I don´t see any reason why that should have changed. We have seen here activities also especially when we had erruptions. So I think, for some reason they need something involved with Lava / volcanos.

I wish you good luck in finding and please post smile I have photos and videos on my old laptop. When I have vacation, I will grab them out. Shows moving lights for HOURS. But if you google for Iceland + UFOS you will find a lot anyway.

I think they believe that they are alone there and no one seing them because it´s on the highland with no village close by. Just this farm which I think is not habited at all during wintertime.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#74 - Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 AM Re: "UFO" Webcam at Hekla Vulcano [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
His video made from a webcam at vulano katla nearby in Iceland shows a little more than just "orbs". after 3 minutes you see the ufo/s. Published in 2013 by RUF, a local TV station.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#98 - Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 AM Re: "UFO" Webcam at Hekla Vulcano [Re: sanna]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Well, it´s not just me, .. here we have an article showing that there might have been a UFO seen by several witnesses this Tuesday. I personally would not go to the press, but here you see

ufo iceland nov 2017

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 15 (0.013s) Memory: 2.6981 MB (Peak: 2.8390 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:09:36 UTC