Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 46 guests, and 157 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
about ....NWO....and what the plan is... #6715
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:58 PM
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:58 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a micro chipped society Aaron Russo joins Alex Jones for a fascinating sit-down in depth video interview on a plethora of important subjects. Aaron begins by describing how the draconian and mafia tactics of Chicago police woke him up to the fact that America wasn't free after his nightclub was routinely raided and he was forced to pay protection money. Aaron and Alex then cover a broad range of topics including the private run for profit federal reserve, Aaron's experience in the late 80's with the IRS when they retroactively passed laws to punish silver and gold traders, the real meaning of the word "democracy," what really happened on 9/11 and Aaron's relationship with Nick Rockefeller, who personally tried to recruit him on behalf of the CFR.

cry

(short version)

.ELITE..insider Georg Green speaks...

Last edited by Stormy; Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:36 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6716
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:52 PM
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:52 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6761
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:43 AM
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:43 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
about Agenda 21.....and a one world goverment.....or NWO...it is a chapter document to control the world.....and all of us!

Educate yourself before it is to late.....

Rosa Koire is a retired forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. Her twenty-eight year career as a District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation (expert witness on land use and value) has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

In 2005 she was elected to a citizens' oversight committee in Santa Rosa, Northern California, to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people live and work. Her research into the documents justifying the plans led her, with her partner Kay Tokerud, to challenge the fraudulent basis for the huge Gateways Redevelopment Project. The City, in an attempt to block Koire from exposing the project, removed the neighborhood in which Koire and Tokerud's properties were located from the redevelopment area.

Koire and Tokerud fought on, however, not wanting to abandon the thousands of business and property owners still in the area. They formed a business and property owners association and a non-profit organization (Concerned Citizens of Santa Rosa Against Redevelopment Law Abuse) and were able to raise nearly $500,000 in donations and pro bono legal work to sue the City of Santa Rosa to stop the project. The court case, Tokerud v. City of Santa Rosa, lost in Superior Court but the court ruled that they could continue, and they appealed to the San Francisco First District Court of Appeals where they lost again in 2009. The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed and ultimately killed the project when redevelopment was stopped in Californa.

Over the course of the legal challenge Koire became aware of the source of the planning revolution she had observed over more than 10 years: UN Agenda 21.

Through her research she found that much of the funding to implement local UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development land use programs comes through the diversion of property taxes to redevelopment agencies. Her work in providing information and solutions for communities fighting UN Agenda 21 has spread across the nation and the world as more and more people become aware of the increased restrictions on their property rights, and the methods used to implement social engineering. Through her websites DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com and PostSustainabilityInstitute.org, and her grassroots tactical organization, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, she, with other community leaders, has enabled activists on many seemingly unconnected issues to come together and fight the source: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.

Last edited by Stormy; Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6762
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:47 AM
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:47 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
do you have a smart meter at your home? You better watch this :

angry

Last edited by Stormy; Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:49 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6780
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:16 PM
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The plan was first based on a cinematographic campain of disinformation beside of multiple propaganda. What is you can see is meant to bring worries, fears and wonders. The main disinformation is that lie about the New World Order. What is it about? The reptilian illuminati satanic? That is an extreme... Those people they do that for real but there is another world organised, secretly, above and it is meant to bring you far but you have to get through the dickwall that you can find everywhere that seems to say that this planet is crashing down to hell. All those theories are going on for a while but there is an intervention going on and rules are still meant to show that you have to show yourself. Make your own show in a world that is being controled by way beyond we can see.

I said that I worked on creating that bulshit, this show and scenario... All planned from scratch a while ago. All of this is just to raise the one we want to see crashing so they fall from highest we could bring them while we dug a hole for the one we want with us in the stars so they fly high from deep down the day that will happen. Do not believe anything on any broadcast service our social media. Just go into networks and communities! If it is something meant to help you it will not stay online. Many whisperers are good the hear for their testimony but the presence of hard evidences is not tolerated.

All of this is level one truth but beyong it is just a first step to get over with and keep going forwrd for a better tommorow no matter what is all that crap [beep] around. If it makes you think you are not safe or you future is endangered... That a lie... Everything is under control and will be excesively fair. There is just still some time to do... All that badland is going to be over after multiple temporal life to make it done right in your back.

I do not believe there is no good ahead for the good people. Things went [beep] because it was written like that but next is up to all of us to talk about and find out what is the real deal if we just all start to work together and where it will go. You do not want a new world order... I want one! Not the one you are talking about but a more cosmic new world order around here. Something else. There is a new world order happening for real but it is not that [beep] I have worked on making up there.

I can say if something may be real when I say that I have nothing to do and I do not know anything about it. Because if I know about it that mean it is either fictional or unreal. Youtube is not meant to broadcast anything strictly real more than witnesses and experimenters testimony. Anything serious just disapear sometime really quick. If it pass youtube that means it has a disinformative purpose even if the testimony is legitimate. You either must fit the propaganda goals or play a game. I saw a lot of aliens sneaking on youtube and netflix is overrun by them. But it is always either a show or a story that fit their objectives. To make you believe NWO is scary and unfair but that is not true I can say it is meant to make a wall and see you stop on it and who keep moving forward making a part of a better world for my son.

Something good is awaiting the good people and they don't know why they already paid for it...

... Someday we will all remember

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Xeno] #6791
Yesterday at 12:25 PM
Yesterday at 12:25 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Something good is awaiting the good people and they don't know why they already paid for it...(Xeno)

Well hopefully in the next dimension something good is coming up for the good people.

The Hopi elders say - only those who are spiritual connected will make the shift and reach the new world. And I hope they are right. They have contact to the star relatives for centuries.

Only the GOOD AND HONEST ONES, those who fight to protect planet Terra, Nature and speak true words, those which are connected to the natural spirits will survive the upcoming changes..Better be prepared for it!

No need those bull s., liars and gangster around over there.
They will stay right where they at now. tongue

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6793
Yesterday at 01:04 PM
Yesterday at 01:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I am just doing my part of the plan for a better tomorrow

What is it what you do for the rest of us?

Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Xeno] #6794
Yesterday at 01:20 PM
Yesterday at 01:20 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I am doing, what you should do too...I say the truth!!! I proof what I say. Where is your proof of the things you are spreading??? Did not see anything yet...which proofs all that stuff you are posting all over the place..?????????....

siren

Who or what gives you the right to attack what the people I posted here said and call it - not right? You should better stay out of things you have no knowledge about. Those people speak the truth openly, they don`t hide their face and they pay or paid a high price for it. All of them are fighting to spread the truth.. More people like this are needed and not the opposite....like what you do.

You should make your own research first, to get some knowledge what is really going on.....and the we can talk about facts instead of your illusions..

Last edited by Stormy; Yesterday at 01:45 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6795
Yesterday at 01:34 PM
Yesterday at 01:34 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Oldy but baddies song Stormy...

*sight*

Proof, that is a joke? What are your proofs? Posting youtube links?

You hven't prove anything except that you watch videos and share what you find. You do not even say something from yourself you just quote some other people... You have no proofs just video contain to support your beliefs. But that is something we all can have just typing in youtube search bar and clicking the few first ones. You haven't follow anything to dare come and tell me that...

AGAIN

I am not here neither to inform or provide proofs. I am here to prepare some specific people mind for an ongoing starteam work.

Si tu ne peux pas faire apparaître ce texte dans ta langue alors tu es trop en [beep] pour suivre la dance.

Over 1860 posts of explaining what I did, what I am doing and what I will do. I have said many times that I would do what I am now doing and what is happening here will happen, again and again, over and over. You think you can come up saying you have proofs? You got links to a broadcast service that is under control. Where else do you get something? Are you in any UFO social network or other forums? Forget about youtube and where is that from what you got?

I would really wish to know what books you have read about aliens, ufo or paranormal?

Do you read at all? Or maybe you are just a watcher? Then watch...

I will write what is next when I will make it that something happens with the possibilities and opportunities I will have. I came up with first of all all the truth that I got and then I started a demonstration in wich I shut down by killing my public and lying about myself so I can just come here casually and take care of my family.

Do not come in my home and try to kick me out, you are the one that will be gone. You can ask many people about that.

I will never leave this place so get over it and if you are talking about proofs then you really are not into anything serious.

What is it what you seek? All I see of you is that you are just watching your own dreams on youtube...

So please explain to me, what is it you DO?

Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Xeno] #6796
Yesterday at 02:21 PM
Yesterday at 02:21 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Xeno - I don`t have to tell you anything I am doing - if I don`t want to. But just to let you know, I been and was in disclosure forums already, when you probably was not even planed yet.

I have my knowledge, which I like give to other's who don't. And who are searching for the truth also, like most of us. Some might never did hear any of those people speaking, which I posted and find it interesting to learn out of those facts - like I did long time ago already.

This are all insiders...you don*t like to listen to Xeno.

But I do not like to give it away and discuss it with internet trolls....who like to misinform all over the place and try to mix everything up and turn it up side down...

I have no time for this kind games....sorry..my time is very limited and to precious to me, to crowed it up with unnecessary illusions.....

....................................[Linked Image]

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: about ....NWO....and what the plan is... [Re: Stormy] #6797
Yesterday at 02:28 PM
Yesterday at 02:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Your generation will be gone and then the world will be right and decent.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.