Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#67 - Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 AM 100 Questions to be answered  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi there,

All right. I have about 100 main questions about aliens and ufos and I am really interested to hear your opinions about it. But here are the first 6 ..

1. How does it make sense, that there are so many types of UFOs (even assuming that just 1% are real). I have some trouble to believe, that even that there are several alien types on earth, they all are hiding ..

2. Why do you think, there is still so much information from the government under disclosure? What might be their main concern if we knew what is going on?

3. Do you believe, some government have agreements with an alien form we should not know about?

4. I don´t think the aliens could be that bad since they seem to bring all abductees back. I assume if we earthlings abducted aliens on another planet, we would not take any risks to bring them back. Are there stories that seem believeable of people who have been abducted and never came back with witnesses?

5. Has anyone recorded contact with aliens with a radio frequency or ghost spirit box? I would like to have those talking to us and us being able to REMEMBER

6. What do you think is their main purpose on still visiting the earth?

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
Sponsored by
#69 - Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:19 AM Re: 100 Questions to be answered [Re: sanna]  
SibilantSteve Online content
Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit

Los Angeles, CA
There are a lot of super interesting theories online. I've heard of one like this: We are the aliens' creation, or yet another breed by artificial selection, and they come to audit over us like National Geographic films from afar a herd of unsuspecting animals. And the aliens wouldn't dare step out of their "jeep," in case we "bite" in defense.

Top Reply Quote
#125 - Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:06 PM Re: 100 Questions to be answered [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Originally Posted by sanna
Hi there,

All right. I have about 100 main questions about aliens and ufos and I am really interested to hear your opinions about it. But here are the first 6 ..

1. How does it make sense, that there are so many types of UFOs (even assuming that just 1% are real). I have some trouble to believe, that even that there are several alien types on earth, they all are hiding ..

2. Why do you think, there is still so much information from the government under disclosure? What might be their main concern if we knew what is going on?

3. Do you believe, some government have agreements with an alien form we should not know about?

4. I don´t think the aliens could be that bad since they seem to bring all abductees back. I assume if we earthlings abducted aliens on another planet, we would not take any risks to bring them back. Are there stories that seem believeable of people who have been abducted and never came back with witnesses?

5. Has anyone recorded contact with aliens with a radio frequency or ghost spirit box? I would like to have those talking to us and us being able to REMEMBER

6. What do you think is their main purpose on still visiting the earth?

This is purely speculation but my personal opinions.

1. I think that some of the UFO's that we see are basically drones. Most of them in fact. With that, they could look like anything. They are just robots sent by the aliens to survail.

Other craft can be for different purposes. Some are for scientific studies some are "mother ships" with lots of entities aboard, some are made for long distance travel and some come out of those ships and float around earth as landing craft. Most of the ones I have seen were large enough for probably 2 to 5 occupants. There is no reason to believe that they would put 5 of them in a tin can and travel dozens, hundreds, or thousands of light years. That's the equivalent of getting in a Ferrari 2 seater and driving from Canada to Chile.. wouldn't you rather be in a motor home for most of the journey them have the Ferrari to explore the area? Makes sense...

Also, I do believe that there are a few types / species of aliens visiting us.

Personally I DO NOT believe that there are reptilian aliens living underground in Antarctica or in tunnels under the moon's surface and I don't believe in "arians" and sure as flying hell do not believe in Nibiru... but... i do believe there are different species and they would all have different ships and I'm fairly sure that all of the species are somewhat related to the greys, control the greys or created the greys or some variation..

2. I personally think there are 2 main reasons for disinformation and lack of disclosure. One is that the scientific community has no real proof if alien life, though more scientists are feeling a little less antsy about talking about the possibilities of aliens. But. Science is a proof based thing. Even if they think they may exist they c ant say they do until they apply the scientific method. That isn't to say that things havent come up and been buried, but at the time they did spring up, it was insanely taboo to talk about aliens as being real.

The other reason is that, thanks to orsen wells, the government assumes everyone would freak then hell out and start killing each other and looting if they said aliens definitely existed and are visiting us etc. I don't think that would be the case really.

3. Probably.......

4. There are definitely stories about people never coming back. There are stories about entire tribes of native Americans "going home with the sky gods" n stuff like that. And... people disappear every sing riday without a trace. Some are found in ditches years later but maby are never found. We can't say that all of them were alien abductions that never came home, but..... they aren't here to ask, right? So I think some missing persons could be attributed to aliens. I mean, why not...

5.some people claim to, but most of it sounds like bad acting when I listen to them. But I look at it like this. If they can travel millions of light years, they are able to block out or disable recording devices. They obviously know that we have devices and would have no problem locating and disabling them... so... there isn't much evidence.

As for ufo photos and videos most of them have been made over the last few decades with shitty digital cameras and tech is a lot better so we will start seeing. Ore quality videos popping up, though most of the high fee videos we see now are cgi.... so.... oh well...

6. No idea... I don't believe that they are interdimensional creatures or demons or any religious anything. There are weird new age type people who believe all sorts of weird stuff about them and create these weird religions around them. However.... I'm not so sure that it's unusual to do so. Honestly I think a lot of our religion today sprung from alien encounters over the millennia. Several cultures today believe in some way that we came from the sky and were put here by beings, be then God's or otherwise.

The thing is, today, people talk about the similarities of modern religion and how they all believe in similar things therefore they must be true.... bullshit... over tens if thousands of years, people communicated and moved to different areas and shared stories and ultimately similarities came up. However... almost all if them believe in God's that live in the sky and us being created by them. A lot of native American religions do believe that sky gods came down and created us. And people talk about similarities between their religions and European African etc religions blah blah but.... the native Americans came from Asia and had access to allcthe other religions before they crossed to the Americas. And some of the stories like "the great flood and all of that shit, were stories that stemmed back literally 40 thousand years... way before they crossed over to the Americas. So of course they know and shared that story.... plus.... humans were alive when the ice age was thawing. They saw tons of flooding... but I digress... I have no idea why aliens are here or what ibterest they have in us.

They aren't here to eat us... they aren't here to make us slaves... they aren't here for our resources... you can find all the same shit on asteroids in abundance.

But. Since they are "so much more advanced" thsn us, they really have no reason to have our best interest in mind.

If humanity shows anything, no one gave a shit about the American buffalo until it was nearly dead. Same for every other creature we nearly destroyed.

Of course I can't humanize aliens. But... if they greys are so stiff and unemotional, then I can assume that their intentions are purely for personal gain and are systematically thought of and have a very specific reason for doing what they are doing and are part of a grand plan.

I have no idea what though..

All 100% speculation and just my opinions.

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 15 (0.023s) Memory: 2.7137 MB (Peak: 2.8604 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:17:28 UTC