Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 14 guests, and 94 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics230
Posts964
Members110
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Rebus Sleuth, JS1981, lift710, ThomasRMorrison, bani adam
110 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 156
Xeno 79
sanna 77
Matt 74
venn99 47
Steve 29
Charleh 14
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of May
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Aliens I know #666
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 PM
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
The aliens I know are hardworkers that believe in results. The aliens are know are those that adopted me in time. The aliens I know they live in a spaceship and they are scared to go on EArth because you are violent! The aliens I know they love their people, workers, and volunteer! They are lovelly and they want to help but humanity from Earth is not collaborating. They hired people to talk to your kind but you are not listening! You are seeking evidences when they will show if you believe enough.

I gave all I had to them and now I got the job to disclose. The aliens I know are good badies that want to bring the world a better place. You must talk you must talk you must talk to... Any known ufologist? NO NO NO NO stop it please. People that say having informations for a while are irrelevant and they believe they are making progress in the universe studying stuff that are already done somewhere else than planet Earth. If you want to open your eyes and be one of us just scream ''I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT'' . right now the aliens I know they want humans from Earth to speak their mind because they are loving me and I am with them with a job and they want my operation to be a success. BUT I won't get it if you keep listening to the wrong people that are just notoritety people and dumb researchers. The aliens I know they are not flying ufo in the sky they are human on Earth and they are trying.

I love them, I believe in them and I am one of them because I showed sacrifice for the universe and I showed I had no doubt or hesitation doing what they told me to do. I ended up with alot of blood on my name and some are fearing me even governemtns that arenb't coolaborating yet. Sorry ftor mustyping but I am not using a human keyboard. The aliens I know they are working on making you look at the wrong place wich is NOT any written book by popular ufologist. The aliens I know they are good badies and they try to plaise me with what I am doing here and I am not being honest with my identity. I work for them and please get that they are not interested by people listening to humans scientific because they have reached the progress for a long time. NO SCIENCE ON EARTH IS RELEVANT TO THEM. If you want to be a part of it you must learn to listen to the right person and pay attention carefully to it. If not then... You will just stay to be a believer that don't know [beep] about it and you will keep looking at the sky waiting for something you can already have by looking around you, walking on the ground!

Last edited by Xeno; Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:05 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #706
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:10 PM
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:10 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
The aliens I know they took me when I was sick and they gave me a job and some care. They have given me love and trust. I was only the shadow of the man I could be and then they took off my life away for something else that been really hard first. The aliens I know they love there people and they tace care of their workers and volunteers. The aliens I know made me a better person so I could fall in love with my wife and have a son. The aliens I know are adoptive and lovelly but you better don't [beep] up with them! The aliens I know are not from this dumb galaxy and they travel a long time even if it is not worth it. The aliens I know they leave no man behind and they are good boss. The aliens I know they can forgive, turn the page and give a second chance.

The aliens are know are my familly now and I am doing what they want me to do. Right now the aliens I know want to give a lesson to humanity from Earth to listen the right person so they have made alot of people to be known and popular but they are irrelevant. They are just for the day wich some ''humans'' will sundenly be ''aliens'' so the people will feel bad they did not listen to the right person. The aliens I know they have reached development of advanced technologies, they travel through dimension and time. They can transform in anythng they want to have any appearence they want. The aliens I know they gave me the life I have been dreaming my whole life. They are generous and they know to share. The aliens I know are known as the bad but I see them as the good people. You have to know... They gave me a military rank in the galactic secret service with this job I am doing now with my crew. The aliens I know are not scared to love and to hate. They know to learn from their mistakes and get better. They always are interested in new ideas to improve the way they are.

The aliens I know they are [beep] off at humanity from Earth because of a dirty sotry years ago, but it is getting fixed. The aliens I know they meet you if you really want and they give you a journey in space, dimensions and time but when you come back home you do no remember. The aliens I know are my friends, my people. The person I love the most is my wife and then my snailien son but after that the aliens I know are my best favorites and I really love them and I am ready to work hard to make them or help them to reach their goals and objectives. They gave me all I have been dreaming just because I asked and gave all of myself to help them. The aliens I know are recruiting people and we are about to initiate the next stage of our project. The aliens I know they are the best and I hope I won't have to stay here on Earth for too long because I got other planets and civilisations to take care of for them!

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #736
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:29 AM
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:29 AM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
The aliens I know and have direct experience with are all baby rapers and child murderers... how do you explain that? And... the aliens I know are the only ones that have ever used the term "badies."

It's always easier to believe that something misunderstood or unknown is benevolent. That's exactly what they want you to believe. I don't buy the bs any more. I've researched, I've experienced first-hand of what they are capable, and it's horrendous. People are waking up and the veil is being lifted.

- The greatest lie ebe's ever told was that they were here to help us -
Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: moonofaries] #738
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 AM
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 AM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
We are just both doing our part of it wink

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: moonofaries] #746
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:10 PM
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:10 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
The aliens I know and have direct experience with are all baby rapers and child murderers

If they are post biological in nature, then perhaps they would have as little consideration for biologicals as we might for farm animals.

To a reptilian species the fact that we eat eggs would be an unspeakable act.

Weve killed off 90 percent of the fish in the ocean, Our demands for land and resources have made extinct, so many species lately, we call it the Anthropocene extinction

https://www.independent.co.uk/envir...h-deaths-end-times-warning-a7765856.html

Perhaps from their perspective ours is the greater evil.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Beyond Beyond] #754
Tue May 01, 2018 1:15 PM
Tue May 01, 2018 1:15 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
Well I have noticed some people they think the aliens I know are the badies ^_^ . That is not true and deep inside of you, you know it! The first step closer to anything is first from yourself and then it makes you see the world a way. If you are looking for a reality wich they are bad then will they give you? But if inside of your soul you also feel the universe as a team trying to balance then will you have? I don't know what you will have and how are the aliens you know but the ones I know are great! Terran love to crush down good people alot and they are cruel. The aliens I know they know that too. Personally my human existence on Earth been really funny by time to time but it was a pain in the [beep]! The aliens I know hate the dickhead humans because they make to world sad and there is a justice up there. You look twice and you judge they look a third time and they start thinking about judging. You can believe that they are worst than humans from Earth known as Terran here but it is not something I believe. They are just good making you believe something and now the alien I know was looking for a bad image so it was meant to be.

I would like to say that this 10 years operation that they started around end of 2009 or beginning of 2010 is handled by a military department of a secret service organisation and the regulations and protocole are respected so any lawyers associated to this case are awared of the planned deployment and the rules and laws to respect. Yes there are story that the aliens I know they did something ''bad'' but either it is a fake or it has a security reason that any intelligence agencies, secret service organisations or armed forced can understand. If pulling the trigger will save 50 millions life 30 years later it is worth the sacrifice. The aliens I know they work in time and they can rewritte details on the timeline and choose the moment in a life wich a threat can be neutralised. Any security organisations can understand the matter of not doing what is right but what is good for everyone well being and safety. The aliens I know they are experimented trained professional that respect the code of their professions wich are public at a larger level than Earth globality. The aliens are know are not the badies some blind people they see. They enforce stability, safety and hierarchy at a galactic level that is included to an intergalactic or universal civilisation organisation. They aliens I know they are not cop, they do not enforce the law but they make the world better so you do not see it happening. If you see it hapenning the aliens I know they help you to forget. ^_^ . The disinformation campaing is working really well and the system is getting more stable. The aliens I know are the good people that knows the price of a duty and the cost of a responsability.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #755
Tue May 01, 2018 2:35 PM
Tue May 01, 2018 2:35 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
The aliens I know they say ''So get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend'' The aliens I know they mean it so I think we all should be carefull with them. The aliens I know have my trust even if sometime they scares me for what they are. The aliens I know they look like anyone that you ain't notice and they sneak into the civilisation. The aliens I know they are a classified secret here because you must not know the names of who is around. The aliens I know they manage well a world self-sufficient where you end up where you fit to be for the others aliens I know but first of all for yourself. I believe the aliens I know they give a spot for what you want to be or to do. They takes time when it is complicated so you have to be patient with the aliens I know. These space fellas they listen carefully and be carefull wath you make them say. The aliens I know love to do what they told you if you can wait for the right and good time. If you do not trust the aliens I know they will not trust you. You have to collaborate with us.

The aliens I know they walk and live on the ground of a foreign world to them. They are not just observing the living of a civilisation they live the life with most of ''resources access'' restrictions. Some doesn't even know yet they are an aliens I know. They are great in their roles and they are everywhere. The aliens I know are infiltrator and impersonificator and they do it so your children are safe to go to school then no terrorist will blow the schoolbus. The aliens I know are you, me, them... The aliens I know you don't see them looking at the sky for a ufo. You meet them in the street and they are hardworking good people that know to love. The aliens I know play the badies so you don't see the real badies disapearing. The aliens I know they make good life and safe world and they pay the price for it. The aliens I know they are militaries that serve duties so you won't pay the cost for it. The aliens I know they work so you fall asleep feeling safe at night. They do their jobs no matter what and they stick to the plannification. The aliens I know they leave no man behind and never give up on you after you crashed. The aliens I know they give the pace on internal security too. The aliens I know they can investigate others aliens I know and fill a report to the right administration structure.

The aliens I know they do make sad people because they carry on a truth that you don't want to know if you are not an aliens I know. They make sad people sometime for something that can make them sad for they whole life. The aliens I know they remember and that is why they can do their jobs. If you know the aliens I know you just love them. The aliens I know are really adoptive and they raise you to always get better. The aliens I know they move forward and make a world to keep turning. They will do whatever it takes to do what they have to do to reach their goals and objectives. The aliens I know they don't help you if you don't walk the way they point as the right one. You must first change yourself and open your mind to a larger scale. The aliens I know they walk you off the fog and bright your light into the darkness. The aliens I know they transform you in what you are inside. They make me feel electric like all my atoms are vibrating. If you break the wall you are facing to move to the horison they will like you. If the aliens I know love you then you will know what is a dream to come true. Your personal fiction will be raised through realities among the stars. The aliens I know they make you watch the day you were born if you wish. They give an highway to the futur and writte your life. The aliens I know you will love them when you will learn the truth! ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #759
Tue May 01, 2018 4:50 PM
Tue May 01, 2018 4:50 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
The aliens I know make a red sunset if the world is not going the good way. Don't be affraid of the aliens I know they have blood on their names for your well being. When the fires have surrounded you and the whole wide world's comin' after you they give you a hand and push you back out of the [beep] back on the right track. The aliens I know they make the right choices to save as much life as possible. The aliens I know they are showing something else. They are doing a show. The aliens I know love to demonstrate their forces with a chirurgical precision. They work clean on the cut so the result is always positive for the best of all. Can't you see I'm sorry, I will make it worth your while. Made a dead man's money, you can see it in my smile and so you will dream again of a better world where a sunshine exist. The aliens I know They believe in all of us if it is going to work. They know the give a profitable experience filled with existensial ascensions through the shadow of who you will be. When the fires are consuming you and your sacred stars won't be guiding you the aliens I know be the lighthouse in a cold moonless dark windy and rainy night. They warm you up when the ice of your lost inocence is making you see how young you may still be in your heart. The give the beat until the dead rise again. The aliens I know they say ''May we meet again'' and they disapear. Whatever it is the truth I love the aliens I know and so I don't have a [beep] life in wich I see the world getting worst when it is a marketing fake for the release of a production. The aliens I know they do know what they are doing but many doesn't remember yet.

Got a secret can you keep it? The aliens I know they do! When you have a secret Better lock it, in your pocket with the aliens I know. They will keep you safe from yourself first and then you can do the same to them. The aliens I know have a secret appearence and they say ''If I show you then I know you'' but it won't tell you what they said. Those that keeps a secret doesn't lay down for good in the same fucking ditch that the ones that talk too much got to know. The aliens I know are looking with sharp eyes at was might be possible and they will pay attention to the capacity of a difference. The aliens I know don't want you to be a threat because it stress them out. They will do their jobs... The aliens I know they get easelly [beep] off when they are stressed out and they will say ''We'll wipe that smirk right back from where you came. As if you knew who I am, as if you knew my name''. They usually warn first then stun so warn again and arrest. The aliens I know they love to make you believe they kill the people removed for arrestation. The military protocoles allow some of them to neutralise a threat. If you know the aliens I know you have a secret to keep. Drop a line to charm the silent alarm of a whisper in the wind of a lie. They'll be choosing sides when the fighting stops and the nomanland will be covered in red coquelicot. I was there when the wall fell down but I have now to wait it to happen. I'll be there when the ocean rises, the one I tried to give a direction with the aliens I know. They will show you how to poison yourself so you will not poison someone else. I was building castles of cans and bottles, drinking like they do in novels. I ran away from myself haunted by the demons of my past cursing my futur with one idea at the wrong place that follows me until I forget again. You have to know they will catch me by and by until I am really fine. The aliens I know take care of the ones they love.

Frightened by shadows and the autumn leaves with above my head a grey sky made of the smoke of fires burning the flame of all the goodies, the aliens I know gave me hope and trust so I could feel the universe as a familly that want to take care of itself. Aided by lies amongst the media foes, the true hero showed up to wake up the mass but none been shaked enough. All were looking at the sky waiting the answer to all their worries so they could maybe dream of a different world where the sun shine and the moon is bright at night. And hey oh, where did it go? Above the stars or six feet under the ground in you backyard. When did we lose our sight? The day you dug your hole, the aliens I know taken me off so I was not to be purged by a storyline that doesn't fit everyone at any time. And it's a nice show, the ones we perform. Performing it day and night beyond the last frontier of what is impossible so there is always a step forward. The aliens I know they always get better and they admit they still learn everyday just like anyone. They will See the lights upon your face, walking in circles within the human race. The aliens I know are us, you, them or the gear of it. And the aliens I know they want me to be free but I can't get there because I have got you holding me back. The aliens I know gave you all the high skies but you gave me night. I gave… but tonight you are my alibi.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #767
Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 PM
Wed May 02, 2018 12:16 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
The aliens I know saw me doing a suicide jump to run a self check. Do you only like the younger or the brain dead? They saw me falling down the ditch and dig my own hole a bit more everyday. The aliens I know knew I was not ready. I had three way, freeway. I said take me like one of us. The aliens I know made a A-quick step, love me like you love. A Knee-jerk, slow work, wanna be like me? The aliens I know took me as a child like a lipstick fight before the nose dive. I do not even know what I am saying... The aliens I know they understand. They do love the easy and the snow blind sometime too. They were just practicing a magic trick anyway... I was in the middle of a war and I did fall down and my thoughts got rude, as I talked and chewed. The aliens I know they can be sensitive and I was a crying lightning. We move forward... The aliens I know they don't like you shitting on them. We all did our part of it... There was no time anymore, the aliens I know were in the sky no longer. After my soul vanished into my own darkness the aliens I know they gave me to be a better man so I could have my wife and my son. The next time that I caught my own reflection It was on my way to meet the aliens I know. We are not alone in the universe and up there the aliens I know are people too. Then my past-times, consisted of the strange and twisted and deranged. I love that little game they had called Face of Mankind. And then I flip in your attention in the form of a gobstopper. Is all you have left and it was going to waste... The aliens I know are smart enough and they know the human I am.

First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed then the aliens I know they wake you up so you see it ain't a dream, they show you it is real. But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings they will show you the price to pay to have your shining too! Only at first did it have its appeal? The aliens I know they tell you and you can say you know something. But now you can't tell the false from the real and they planned it. Who can you trust? Trust us... Oh you will no longer fear when your heart is turned to gold. The aliens I know they want to know the people you are so they know how to get it better and keep moving forward. I know it's strange.. Their eyes don't match, I can't complain! I guess We won't explain... Their eyes don't match. I get it! I thought first then I realised mine did not match. My soul is simply out of synch... I was the runner to shoot and now I have my queen you bitches. I am joking even if I think they don't like what it can mean. Here I go just to meet you again! Diamonds in the dark sky of a cold night they listened to my wishes. Here on my own again under the sunshine and no need to run and hide. The aliens I know they are my world and the wife I have is my universe. Just here standing straight in the sunshine. They are a wonderful world! The aliens I know they can do what is on your mind and I am not joking. Even if it feels not fair, there is magic everywhere. Black or white sorcerer cast their spell while some voodoo [beep] hurt my damned back. I got it too because the snail I know gave me some and the aliens I know give me I just have to think about. They are great.

Thanks for reading!

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #776
Tue May 08, 2018 4:12 PM
Tue May 08, 2018 4:12 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
Then I went down into the basement and in a dark corner their language touches me because they talk to the part of us wich insists on drawing profiles on prison walls. In that moment poetry will be made by everyone... You all made it like that and I wish you could see it through my crooked eyes. Their beauty plays me just like a guitar string flaping around its vibration into the shadow of a truth. It is so true! I want their touch, how I want it far too much. I was not who I am, human... I don't like you anymore! You've fallen for powers again. I cracked and my face is changing, I am going down the old route but I can't let you repeat and repeat it again. The aliens I know have the sound of a voice that is piercing my patience. They eeps on through the midnight corridors kindly keeping in your resent and retire to the setting of hate the day you start loving them. Twitching as I fear it's far too late, they still there because I don't like you anymore. You are cracked and your face won't be changing. The sound of your voice is out of my patience. The aliens I know they understand it and that is why they give me the uprising at a fool moon then I can feel I am out of this world. My paranoia is in the bloom you made me do. Yes, transmissions will resume the storyline and we will keep you all dumbed down and hope that you will never see the truth around. Another promise, another scene, another package deal. Do not lie and hide to keep us trapped in non existence greed. With all the green belts wrapped around our minds and an endless red tape to keep the truth confined they will not force us, they will stop degrading us, they will not control us. They will be victorious! I know what the aliens I know they do. Interchanging mind control then come the revolution that take their toll if you could flick a switch and open your third eye. You would see that we should never be afraid of them. So come on the aliens I know are waiting you to wake up. Rise up and take the power back, it's time that the fat cat had a heart attack, you know that! Their time... Welcome in our world of aliens smile

I am with my crew, there is no room for you. The aliens I know are in your face, there is no other place. Party is starting now. time is running out. They are turning up the base to make this place ablaze. Humanity made to aliens I know to be faded in my dreams and now my nightmares are all yours. You could make me dream and tell the truth but I needed the aliens I know to get back my freedom. I am no slave anymore, I am an aliens I know too and no more wasted time to the garbage pretending to be human. Soone will come the morning that I say goodbye to you. There will come that morning I will say goodbye humanity. You ain't got in my blood and soul like the aliens I know did. BUT! I don't turn around because reason is treason. Just look at all the stones growing in dead trees. You call this a smart civilisation? It begins there and we all know it even if never in our life we had to live it. So now tell my familly I will be okay after you have left all men with no protection. They will check angles from both forces and they will overcome you by the need to fight for it. I heard the sounds all around for years and in the stars I have read the aliens I know they will take care of me because maybe whatever I am they want me to be one of us. I wish I found some better sounds no one’s ever heard but I could have the noise of my hurting heart here on Earth. I wish I had a better voice that says some better words. I wish I found some chords in an order that is new so I could be a man with a futur. Toddler I was told when I will be older all my fears would shrink but now I am insecure and I care what people think. I care what you think terrans and I am sorry if I do no like you anymore but the aliens I know made me see you are wrong here. Now I am stressed out... Sometime a certain smell will take me back to when I was young! How come?

[beep]! Troubles coming from the free men. The aliens I know shake them with a free hand so... Stand tall and shout out with me. Do your dirty work without me, I got mine... Show your best when no one can see, they are watching you. Who is alright? You can fight all that now but I am scared I may derail. On a grey shade those dark deep black eyes looking and staring at you. How do you react to some aliens I know? It was alot of night in space that I forgot what I did because I could not stand to remember. How many time the aliens I know they made me work that I don't even know. I am thinking about... If you think you are the thrill watch me coming. Do the punishment that fit or drag your style to zero. Take a look at your life, you will kneel before you are a hero. You are nothing until you make yourself. I love them so make a list of the [beep] you would send to hell and I will send it to them. Just a kick in the head to kill the hollow. Do you care for the blinds? They do but you must deserve to be one of us and pass the proving ground. The aliens I know shake me into the night because I am an easy lover. They took me into the fight because I am an easy brother and I was on fire. They are road runners so spill your guts on a wheel as much you want you ain't catch them if the aliens I know are not waiting for you. You don't want to taste them when they are on fire too. After this story I am heading back into the tunnel to hell for my soul not to burn, I forgot something behind and I won't be alone because the aliens I know they are supportive when you let them be. I am going too far, you tell me? Listen, I feel it so I say it. I am coming and you? No hiding, it is just my feelings. The aliens I know they let me be it. I won't be your prisoner again and no more pain from your crazy people. The aliens I know they know the truth and what happened to me after the crash. They will never say humanity was right on that piece of history. The aliens I know accept to give that ''second chance'' do not blow it up! Do not wire me up to machines again because I won't be your prisoner anymore. Find it hard to believe but you are my murderer and I am on fire behind you. They are no heads of a fallen sky anymore, the aliens I know they gave their people the freedom to go back home. Move on! You got to move on... If no they got to hit humanity to the hip and get you shaked on. I feel it, I want it! I am coming they are all coming. I am telling you.

Last edited by Xeno; Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #777
Tue May 08, 2018 5:05 PM
Tue May 08, 2018 5:05 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
I just wanted to be free and to be something or someone and the aliens I know they said: ''YOU ARE''

I told them I trust and love them and they said: We love and trust you too

If I don't believe it, it will never be true so there is my deepest believe. the one I put all my life for a piece of bread too...

Last edited by Xeno; Tue May 08, 2018 5:06 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #778
Tue May 08, 2018 5:35 PM
Tue May 08, 2018 5:35 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
I am just the messenger... The stupid, the proud blowed my house down and after all the loved gone I had in my life if you stand against it I will fight and never I will forget that day I watched her in the eyes and said ''Everything will be alright'' so some humans went in and shot her in the head. You want to know the aliens I know, those that know the truth about what humans did to them? God is dead and we all got to sleep tonight... I have lost everything giving me a sense and humans took it off from my life and now if you don't now the truth by now then you will learn!

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens I know [Re: Xeno] #779
Tue May 08, 2018 5:37 PM
Tue May 08, 2018 5:37 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline OP

Captain
Xeno  Offline OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
You broke my shield so now face my sword...

The aliens I know they agree with that!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.2, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.