Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (venn99, Xeno), 54 guests, and 187 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,618
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The new Generation :-) #6657
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 PM
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

cool

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6666
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 AM
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:58 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
only one example...1 Indigo Child....

angel

Last edited by Stormy; Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:11 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6667
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:16 AM
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:16 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

Last edited by Stormy; Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:22 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6676
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:36 PM
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:36 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

angel

Last edited by Stormy; Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:05 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6677
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:07 PM
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:07 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

cool

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6694
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 PM
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:43 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
angel

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6695
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:52 PM
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:52 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Okay I am from a new generation here and let see how life is about you and me seeing what you share

The I hear in my mind

Video

video

video

video

smiley smiley des année 90

video

like a baws

What is more interesting to the posting of a video than a simple text? What generation are you? La nouvelle génération s'exprime!

I already told you that doing that is uggly posting (no mean to be rude). You know that you could inerest public a little bit more if you wrotte something about the video. I am not moderator and I do not have to watch a whole video and when I see one in wich an old dead person or her lips of the present is there talking for 45 minutes. I AM NOT INTERESTED TO WATCH until I can read a little introduction, explaination and detail about the video so I have an idea if yes or not I go waste 45 minutes of my time or not by knowing what it is exactly that is happening. I feel really some old school around started a while ago and I can sense the kind of origin. But if you want to be more than another do not shoot links and videos without saying at least what it is about. 10 seconds of reading can make me watch it but absence of that quick reading I just pass. I have a lot to do like a lot of people and not everyone can sacrifice the time of a video or two or more to end up wasting time watching something irrelevent to them. They would just get mad, they gave a try sans savoir pis they did not like it. When you post a picture and a video or any link writtte at least a short phrase. Ex. ''Dolores parle de un abducté ayant visité dimension et de un abducté qui aurait voyagé dans le temps" Canon! Just do not dump [beep] like that without saying anything. Because link dump and cold posting can be badly seen in such a community. Some thread are meant for it like the threads about music or the one about my youtube channel.

SO

I read ''The new generation'' so I jump on it and click it boom kessé ça? Video video video video video that are all not to be watched by me because there is no text to let me know if I sit on it or jump on something plus creatif et productif. I told you already to writte please when you post one or a train of video and write to explain what relate them to each other. What is it the first thing I can say of you thread after my first initial scane that will determine if I watch or not is what?

That:

An old women around are you a tarseed, indgo0s, crystal? Then Is it about to remember who I am or about akiane and l'indigo evolution? Oh wait! It is not about me that was a trap! Remember who we are! Serven cullis no way
I understand anything what that can be and what it would be relateed to... WTF a child saying he is ''touched'' with you ? Where I am from it is alarming to hear a such thing! surprised then the kido monk from l'orange pas loin qui ce la joue budha? Wait... it is no more to remember who I am or who we are now it is about if they remembered who they were. That pisses me off to read because I am perfectly aware of the [beep] that mean and the suffering of many of them... but it end sweet. the light by akiane.

C'est quoi un indigo tabarnak? Is that child badly touched somewhere that belong to him and pourquoi the marsien s'amuse a buddha style?? Well at the end of scrolling that I just tell myself that at the end the light was not much more than from Akaniane. I am writting this before I watch anything so I may repost speaking differement but the thread is low quality and it pisses me off.

The title is a net to catch - great

The contain seem interesting - good

Stormy is a good person so - excelent

BUT

the positioning and order of the contain is baaaaaad - bad bad

bunch of video threw there without working on wich one to put first with a text of presentation to introduce the message to the public et quelque info0rmations permetant de bien comprendre ce qui attent the watcher. Such as writting what an indogo is and give detail around to read so understanding will be easier while watching the video. After the video you can writte a short text that gives some explaination about what could be confusing or harder to understand. You probbly find a lot of things deeply appreciated in the network and for it but I just really don't get what is that thread saying at a first point and its purpose or where it is going. There is two sort the public Stormydable: The one that like to watch videos random and the one that hate is as f o k . I would just like to help you and I am sorry but I am in a dark mood right now so... Work a bit more on your thread and you will create here artwork of foruming. Just sthing of you videas and use them like a story you know that their order make sense but do it even before any of them is watched. Personaly when I find myself on a thread like that I just leave and never come back until people start to writte something that open the door the users interraction into the thread. That should not be allowed except in some autorised topic to just dump bunch of video without a word that explain to us what the [beep] exactly is this topic and no need to make 5 videos or more or less or up and down left right left en haut eet en bas... Start by a text that explain what it is you want to share and what the subject is and talk a little bit about it before dumping videos...

I am not going to watch them if you do not explain a short version of what it is saying those videos and what it talk about and be sure that I know and understan stormypall! This look bad. I am not telling you to stop doing that. There is a whole public that the only thing they want the most is to watch video of what people talk about so it is great you do that but damned work it out a bit for other people that want to answer their wonderous questioning before watching a video and spare the time of it to the end for one or the other.

So what about the new generation? Because for those that won't want to watch thew videos but want to talk about that rumor story of the ''NEXGEN'' project et une praparation secrête pour la prochaine génération supporté par une vieille. This story is that a team was trained to prepare a ready to take ground for a generation of the tomorrow that they are the one that will really be in contact and profession and diplomatic relation. Not us. Some oldies will die before it happen and the big baby boom will then vanish and younger generation will clean up while the other generation will prepare the yougest, the nexgen people to lead what will be built and cleaned.

So what is this thread? We watch video of people and claims, real or not they have the right age maybe to be from that batch. But for what our how? To have attention and say what they have a dire but I do not see much of seriousness yet and if is... Still on the ground...

There are things about those people and those kids I would not say but be careful, as much on older people than younger, fakes are everywhere among the legitimate. The next generation is no longer recognised natural human evolution., seriously this time. bugs fixed!

CHEAT

Last edited by Xeno; Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Xeno] #6697
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 AM
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
hey, Xeno,

I usually don`t write long explanation`s when I post a video...because the video and the message which comes through it speaks for it self.

You always can send me a private message, if you have any questions about it, instead of writing a book into the thread. I will answer as good as I can.

But to listen to more to what Dolores said in her videos, would probably answer most questions already. And she is or was the one who had a lot of knowledge about this because of her work she did the last 40 years.

This posting is about the so called "Indigo children"..or chrystal children, star seeds aso. ....Dolores Cannon calls them star seeds. She wrote a book about them which is called "the 3 waves of volunteers"....... this is about 3 groups of star seeds, 3 different generations, which are here on earth now. They have to help earth and the earthlings through the awakening and shift, which leads into a new world or lets say a new spiritual consciousness or dimension.

You can read here about it : https://dolorescannon.com/waves-volunteers-earth-generations-souls/

Then I posted 3 children which I think they are Indigo children, because this is pretty clear to see and hear.

Let me know if you have any more questions about it....thanks.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6733
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Feng - 11 years old...first time I see and hear him playing guitar...song composed by himself. December 3-2018 published. It is beautiful....enjoy cool

thanks Feng... you made my day... angel

Last edited by Stormy; Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:10 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6734
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:23 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
feng shui?

Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Xeno] #6735
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
His name is Feng E. He is living in Taiwan. He is known for playing the Ukulele. All of a sudden now he plays guitar. What a jump. It is so beautiful. angel

Last edited by Stormy; Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6736
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:26 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:26 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
xeyes

Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Xeno] #6737
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:29 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Rainbow warrior, Star seeds, Indigo Children.....it is time!

can not post this video here at the time. You can watch it here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7jYsLjKwY&list=PLI_bFaIi8pBfX9jZrfENRHGoQ2t8--uKd&index=1

angel

Last edited by Stormy; Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6738
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Interesting!

What do you think about it?

I have been saying that for a while

Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6742
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by Stormy
Hi Xeno,

I find this very interessting to watch those children....and to learn from them. It has a reason why they are here on earth. They are born with special abbilities and knowledge already. Nobody did learn it to them in this live. But they did live before. So they know things already - we all can learn from them. Sorry for my english...I know it is not always the best.
Stormy

I am something and my investigation busy me trying to figure out about myself

Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Xeno] #6743
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:45 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I find it very amazing to see certain children are born with talents like this. I love to watch how they develope and what they have to say and what they create. I find it very beautiful and it makes me happy angel

We can learn from them.

Looks like Dolores Cannon was right about what see wrote and said about them - the star seeds or also called Indigo children.

Then we have the rainbow warriors (Hopi prophecy) - in fact, in my eyes they are all rainbow warriors, because they all light up the planet and work for all of us and mother earth, nature and all beings to balance the spirituality and bring in a new way of thinking which leads to a new area of humanity on planet Terra. At least this is how I think.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: The new Generation :-) [Re: Stormy] #6744
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:11 PM
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:11 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
That was beautiful

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.