Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 46 guests, and 157 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The last chapter #6559
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:05 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The saddest principle of infiltration is the affection developed through real friendship but at one moment the show is done... Then a last chapter before the scenario is completed. The conclusion, well will be slow and take maybe a year casually. For a lot of people that followed me that was 9 years of work and enjoyment and then my contract is over at 10 years. I am still xeno and you will learn that no one need to be alien to be something else! smile I made something hoping a successful attempt of making a good show and for many people I did and it was something a lot of reactions and sensations. Many people did not like it and I heard it after I said I was almost done that is.. something else... But at least I hear of it not like ''my people'' That I do not hear much about closely. I was on it 24/7 and I did what I had to do and now I am going to let the lead to some more sharing and be it unconditionaly. This is the begining of a chatper for one but for me is the last one and after that I take real vacation. 10 years like that? Never again... Next time I will have a better quality of contractee because we will make a different deal. I worked 9 years for the cosmic familly, beside bunch of aliens and my consciousness was on being here with some reptilians fictionist. Real proffessionals! I learnt a lot in this story and I hope the show was good for who I have been no matter the names in the past years. My book here is not finished but I am making it less of time and focus on my family now that the spectacle is done. For my last year I will take it slow and make an apologising conclusion.

The worst is that I kept saying it...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The last chapter [Re: Xeno] #6560
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I do not know exactly what I will write yet and how but I am almost done with my training of doing something public so eventually I will come with worked stuff for a real disclosure. But not yet so I did what I could remember that they wiped off my memory and when I will remember then there it is I will start the real deal but I have to fake it until I make it when you start your career as fictionist. Live the fiction! I heard update that actually what I thought was happening this fall would actualy be next year so... Again I repeat myself, my only problem is that I came here too early... And I say that every year because I am aware of something for around 2019 or early 2020 if delayed and overtimed of the contract as extention. A platform is being prepared to get people be online with aliens and the planned date I heard last would be early 2020. But the contract end should be around fall 2019. I was taking the pulse and testing the ground so I see where things are and the progress since last attempt is showing something is moving forward here. I have no idea what is what I will make up again until the end but I will keep pointing and whispering as loud as I want every now and then so I am more with my child and my wife. Xeno the alien require permanent presence and retroactivity. Xeno the fictionist is a casual poster because I have other things to do. I can stay regular but not focused on it anymore and I could keep going that way until the end but I am slacking on that job to focus on the one of being I dad. I will never leave the Alien Disclosure Network and someday many people will appreciate me around again. So at that point the story will make sense. This was a precocious shut down of my implication because I want to enjoy my last year of contract being with my family. I did the 9 minimum years and the last one is tolerated to slack down. It is actualy meant to cool down and let the dust fall to the ground after a little blow that pushed all particles in the air. Do not breath right now... Not yet... Keep it for the next whispers and the adventure I am talking about is an experimentation so if it worked at the end we can say it can have a continuing. Something new and highly classified into the circle of that business. My power among this story is that I can say whatever the [beep] I want wherever and whenever. I am allowed to talk and give eventualy green light for official disclosure stage. I will watch their show now that mine is almost done. It is going to be a time for you and I will be done with my contract so I will be a dad and a husband full time!!

Reply Quote
Re: The last chapter [Re: Xeno] #6563
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:57 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:57 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Maybe I need to make my story straight and remind that I am a silly larva! Tonight I am young, only 29 years old. I have a lot ahead to live with my son and my wife. That is not something I will be forever because someday I will be Edman around maybe another name in time but the same character. I am being yound and motivated to make the show before the curtains fall. That was a secret whisper that will be burried in time from our services. I work for an alien organisation and I was focused on a project that was happening mainly with the reptilians. Experimentation of live fiction and to use it to prepare the kind of stuff that will be disclose eventualy. That was a preparation so the real deal is orchestring around here. I am stoping my train so I can go home with my family but I am still contracted for a year so I always have to stay present in the public but I do not need anymore to focus on it since I am pretty done for now. It will be someone else turn and an amazement still await you! A lot of events, surprises and tests are planned for the last year of this experimentation and then we turn the switch on every involved person's mind to deactivate the scripting. I am not done yet but I have other things to do and I rushed it so it is good to do other things such as taking care of my family and myself if I dare. It was a fiction that is true but I did not only fake it, I made it up because I remembered that is my job. That's it and I am not lazy on a job even if it is not real the good time was real for many and I will remember that show a while. I do that for free until someone pays me and I do not mind being a vlounteer a lifetime as long as it is happening. The real fiction experience. Making a show out of someone by brainwashing it severly and I did that to myself. I had an opporutnity to decide what will happen to me and I gave myself a calm spot but difficult to recover from. I called some of us once or twice ''brainwasheenati'' something that sound like that. It was an interesting thing to try. I have to be honest that there is something real and legit behind that confusing testimony but I have work in the field of development of mind control for entertainment purpose. A brainwash and fake meant to live a fiction instead of watching it. I do not know what exactly is what I will end up saying that I know what it is what I am doing but I feel that is what I have to do. I do not know what is real anymore but I know I got something implanted in my mind and it is not a technology, it is an idea. I believe in it and I do what I can. I do not know I far but I work for them at some sort of ''Entry level'' as volunteer with possibility of backpay. That mean if they want my 10 years of free work can be retroactively paid. I did not request to be paid. I asked a few simple things and I gave myself to have it with their help and that is the deal. I got what I wanted to have and to be ''paid'' it is actualy up to them. That is the contract to have what I wanted I had to do it. I am gonna step out of that experimentation with what it is I was looking for, a loving and warm family to make me feel safe when I am not paranoid... A healthy place to live and good food actualy anything I want. I am not rushing anymore so I am going to enjoy it. I did that for my people, those that also got what they asked and most of us did not care about the money. Some people they took a volunteer position working like a game in wich we are evaluated and earn points that will be worth money at the end. Making a show like that was to respect my words and complete my part of the bargain. For something that meant to pay they started to prepare it before you are born. I was born prepared and paid so I will never hesititate to do my job. I am just going to focus on my pay now and take care of it because we all worked to get together. That is a familyship happening and a lot of people can realise that they have what they wanted because later they will do something but no one know yet. I had what I wanted to say now that the alien pay is not a fake.

Have a good time!

Reply Quote
Re: The last chapter [Re: Xeno] #6564
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
What was the metaphore again? I am a larva and really far out. The symbol is mine to take in the public. I have a dream and it is the unification of humanity no matter what the cost is and even if it is just a fiction... Things sometime take time to make sense and the missing pieces of the puzzle will show on the table. I made a sketch where goes pieces hoping it will help for making the big picture we all of our testimony. I am working with psychotronic technology in mind control experimentation so of course I show up fictional since this is what I am working on. I am not done writting, actually I haven't really started anything yet. Just a sketch to kill time and enjoying to share. I had a good time in that story but I am now interested being attentive on something else and let myself say that I have done enough for now. Things are going to move and it will not be me to do the show so I will watch it, your show. But I always said I am not here to give informations. At the begining but I did not necessary repeated it in a period of time. But I started by saying that I was into something but it is really confusing to understand clearly what it is. I was told to care of one story and to hook to it ''Le petit prince'' and that is what I do. This is a story and it feels like an ongoing cosmic event no matter who and what we are it is something good and bigger than we can imagine. I am exhausted of that story and I want to leave the fiction so I get real... I want to be a dad and a husband, a brother and a son, a friend and supporter. I know I am still here more than I claim that I will right now, tonight but it is not yet completely shut down and also I have time for myself right now and I give it here. I can probably come a few hours every now and then. My wife too sometime wants time for herself and we can both take it at the same time when my kid is sleeping. Like tonight. It is okay sometime to lose myself somewhere and throw some contain somewhere and I am a professional fictionist, trained by reptilians so what I write real or not is quality work when you take it the right way.

Reply Quote
Re: The last chapter [Re: Xeno] #6565
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:40 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The last chapter will be more chill and I will not be that much active. I will come when I have done all toher things I have to make my life enjoyable. Xeno the whatever hey that is xeno. I have stopped to care a long time ago because it is a dark time the disclosure of the truth. A hard pill to swallow. But now Xeno is just a guy that will be burried in time but will leave a mark behind. ''I was here'' signed Xeno! The most important is to be happy and my beliefs they gave me what I wanted and it is great. Many people can say bad things but doing that gave me what I have now and it is the first thing that I asked, to have a family and eventually I will go get friends but probably more IRL. Winter is coming the community needs some extra hands. Especially with shelters for homeless. The demand will increase so I want to help there and it is going to take of my time. I haven't go yet but since I am done talking I will go do something to help out there. I recieve much from community services so I have a need of giveback also. I hope someone will come give a new light in the dark because my bright white flash is done so the show may start. It will be up to you to open your personal book and start to share it to us no matter if you tell facts or tales someone will listen and love it. Not for everyone but at least for some people that were looking for a boredom killer or entertainment once a week. The field of preparation as employment is about shocks and teases sometime but it should not be a real sting! Things pass and move on...

The last chapter is about switching to passive activities online and active activities out there!

I shall bring some good stories who knows what Xeno is going to be next?

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.