Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 47 guests, and 152 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Modern warfare #6538
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:37 AM
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:37 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Worries, fears and intimidations. This is all based on deceptions... They are hiding the truth by making the tip of the iceberg a freak show. The only few little we can see, they make it monstrous so we see that digging the truth would be pertubating and it is true. The truth is disgusting when you open your eyes to realise that we are all being organised. They use media to give the impression that knowing would just disturb and it is true. Maybe they are protecting us because we we knew what they do then... Who could live normally? Food poisoning, ground contamination and mass mind control. If we choose the pill to swallow and realise what is really going on... Some people they know that this civilisation is sick and insane and that our authorities hide most of what we would know and say ''Hey, that is wrong'' ... So for the few leaks they ensure that it looks worst than it is and that conspiracy theories make it look more severe and scary that it is so we do not want to dig. The truth would be like hidden in a corn field with a bunch of scarecrows. We walk there and be afraid of those scarecrows so we walk back where we feel safe, for a lot of people = Where they say we are safe. Not all of us can seek the truth and live well with it. Based on discomfort and ignorance they will hide until we all walk together to make it less scary. Ignorance to feel safe... One stand but doesn't last because it is easy to snipe out one trageting standing. But if the mass get up on their feet and they want to shoot, they won't put down the lead targets as easy as they do but why is it not happening? Fear of knowing and building comfort through ignorance...

When you make the lie a confort zone and safe feeling by supressing any truth that sound positive and discrediting it while the motivation of that negative part of it will be enlighted so the fear of raising up the truth will vanish in the general population that will fear the only few they cannot avoid to see, to know, to imagine... This is well known propaganda coming by disinformation of not the informations by itself but its positioning. It is like if the perception of it they want is an apple and the truth is a water melon. The perception is smaller than how big the truth is so the fear is not that real compared to what is true, fears and worries are smaller than what it really is but they present that apple beside of a golf ball that is smaller saying that is the truth so the perception of it appears bigger than it is and the perception is negative and scary so... They make it look bigger and worst than it is so fears win the match! But that is common manipulation and mind control using media and access to information. Everything presented online that would make feel we cannot do anything to fight it or to change something will be wide and bright on the public even if it gives away informations because it let us think it is a waste of a risk to take the fight. But anything that is showing anywhere that propose that there are ways to win a few fights will be censored. They do not fight disclosure of informations anymore, testimonies and witnesses started to show up from everywhere and it is not something they can do anymore to hide what is the truth. Nowaday what they do is to make it look worst than it is and more scary or dangerous that it really is to seek it and share it. They will not censor a video telling informations if it scares well the population to think that ''Hey, yes this is happening but... There is nothing we can do against it'' ... The stage of non disclosure is no more about censoring leaks and official testimonies from representative such as governmental or military. People started to see, to figure out and to report to the public and they cannot no more hide it because it is becoming overwhelming for them to censor what too much people are starting to realise and report online for exemple. If they started to delete 40% of videos and more then yes the population would know for sure they are hidding something and they do not want that. They want us to doubt and wonder by knowing the tip of the iceberg people report to the population and be scared of it...

Intimidation, deception and exageration. They will let anyone put a video online showing that something is not normal and we should think about it but they will not strong official recognised proofs show. They want us to see the truth and think of it but they do not want us to prove it so we just keep the fear and delusion of it without really being able to tell ourself as a mass population that is happening to us. They are now letting informations spread about the truth but they position it so we are scared, worried, intimidated to report it or share it. They built in the past 50 years a strong and gradual fear culture to be sure that the social reflex is to close our eyes, hera nothing and shut the [beep] up when we realise that we have something to say that can bring the light for a lot of people. It is normal to be scared around here because the set up placed years and years ago is meant that the population reflex is to stay quiet for worries that will never be confirmed because to confirm the worries to share and know a truth, we have to report and share it. But they made the mass to see it as a threat, and dangerous risk... Before they were killing people that talked but this level of classification and control of the information is over. With modern technologies and communication possibilities they cannot anymore kill people that share and report because we are too much and it spread to easelly so what they do is that anything that circulate they will make it scary so the fears overwhelm and it looks like it is too risky to go for it. The media will report any incident or phenomenom that can motivate the fear of knowing more and even if more get to be known it will be presented worst than it is really. I understand all the people worrying and fearing to share their stories and experiences that confirm a lot of theories from a lot of people because they know that they can enlight the truth that the loud ones speculate. The loud one cannot be as precise, detailed and informative than the quiet ones. The quiet ones they protect themselves gainst that fear and worries of going public and having themselves a ''target'' because they do not want to be shut down... But if all the quiet stay quiet the loud ones has nothing to say and the truth remain unheard. Not everyone want to put their name or username on the truth to be disclosed and it is fine. Why risking when silence is safe? Safe? Is it more safe than it for real? Maybe it is more safe than it looks like to share and report...

I may have been too loud and speculative so far but I had to much of testimonies that had to be heard. Some people they say I belittle them... I made them less important than me... They are...Less important... What is important? A story for what and how it is? No disclosure is not about silence... The matter is not how important the experiences are totally not. What is someone important is someone that share no matter how big and informative the experiences are. What makes someone important about disclosure is not by the informations themselves or how they are presented. It is about making it heard. So I believe that there are people on this forum more important because they talk and share. Any heard story is important no matter how big the piece of truth is... Any unheard story is unimportant because no one will get something from it. Making yourself important and not belittle is not about how much I writte or what I say that could be big or not. It is about that I SAY SOMETHING... So if you want not to be belittle then share your piece of truth and you may become a lot more important and big than I will ever be here. Being important and not belittle on a forum is by posting and this is what I do so... I am not responsible for the general population fears and worries in this world of anti-disclosure by intimidation and scarecrows in the field of truth discovering... The only way to confirm a risk or a worries is to go for it and find out. Anyone heard is important, really really important no matter what is the story or the experience. We all are important but if we say something! There is a lot of people here, quiet ones, waiting for their turn to feel safe like I did a while ago. Waiting to wake up and stand with us... I can't wait that day that it will turn that switch at off in many people mind and just rush to it no matter the scarecrows on their way. I know it will happen that they will start to share and I hope I will be helpful but they have to know that the only real thing that belittle them is that: They are quiet! I do not belittle anyone, they belittle themselves by being unheard...

Intimidation, fears, worries and deceptions... This is our warfare! Please do not let them win that round of the match...

Last edited by Xeno; Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:42 AM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Modern warfare [Re: Xeno] #6539
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 PM
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The modern warfare is using a new age of weapon, your own mind. They will make any perceptions to look like there is a high risk of loss where there is none. The public mediatic propaganda is about accepting a fake deception. They defeit our mind using ourself. Seeking the truth takes a different way when something is meant to look specificaly like something else to acquire the main focus of one mind. Misdirections and disinformation is all about that said disclosure. They do not hide and we can see it everyday, mind control is not only about psychotronic technologies is about the color of your box of cereals because for one it is sold without any need of confirmation of what is the product. It is using leaks to the media on something that is really happening but never pointing the own business, the main one. You know fireworks? They can illuminate the sky with pyrotechnic artistic work and give a show for the eyes while it mask the stars. The modern warfare is a fight inside of ourself because they make us to sabotage our own good... They provide addictions and fake need so one does not separate a need than a wanted thing. The creation of the needs is a battle that fly low in one mind. They are warlord and they will fight until their last breath too and their loss will not come without our losses. The only advantage we have against them is that we are a lot more massive population and we are the gears of the box. Just if all of us one day at the same time we all stay home and see? That is a risk the try to unify people since they know it is our best weapon against that machination. First we have to stop feeding the fears they put in our mind. The first step nowaday is the push them out of our head and aliens help by pulling on their side sometimes. But they help everyone so... Our hope and sword is to all stand up at one moment. One second so the world stay put for one more chance and we will all breath together the fresh air of a grown up civilisation. I do not know what it is for many people but that thing about disclosure is that it is a war and today our biggest enemy is one simple fear. The one of loss... But when all the voices around the forces that make things done are going to be loudest than our heartbeat we will realise that the singularity is about doing it. They will hold their breath and in a gasp of the last try before the end they will love each other. The world does not have to be changed because when you unify it then it just change naturaly by itself and then we create something decent for our children. Only the deads are hopeless in that human world. As long as you live you have a risk of a luck on your way to die. My goal is to unify the world that is my war and so far I am doing it by making all of it together against me. I am at war and I have no mercy and I know what is my weapon. I writte some whispers but you always just watch the show I keep for myself what is in the backstage. La loi du cinéma! Many time in my life I came around somewhere and be just too loud whatever the [beep] I am talking about, bother, annoy, [beep] off or stress out most of a public that could have been designed for it. To win our war right now it is important to put something positive and constructive in your head even if it is not real because if you look at how bad they make you think things can be so wrong. As long as you think creative, positive and constructive you beat them! This world is safe and beautiful! Do not worry about that, it has just not been applied to human civilisations yet on Earth. There are guardians, cops, militaries, investigator and spies in the sky when they are stars real and legit. We live on a safe planet for some dark reason that I tought too much to bother with myself anymore. Did I dare? Whatever you want in your mind that is good is a weapon against them because it is a mind game and this war is controled by professionals. We have to do the job! For ourself... What's on your mind is the modern warfare and the enemis is yourself...

Reply Quote
Re: Modern warfare [Re: Xeno] #6540
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:51 PM
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:51 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
They have the weapons to use but we make them in their factories. They have dogs but we built the leashes so we know it well and we can give them their lose better. They have the money but we print it for them. We are the people that is the world while they enjoy it at the top. Watch for the wolves though they are different people and you better be a snake to make it out if the pact is on you! The wold they care their ones so if you make them what they want they are on your side and our enemy has richess by itself but all together we have everything the world has to offer because we make it end in their hands. They put in our mind that we have no power and that there is nothing we can do but that is not true. We just all have to reconnect and support each other no matter the price is priceless before an end... Now it is a matter of last risk to make a step forward and see what's next. The whole story is blurred to make it like that. This warfare is based on deception and fear that you create for yourself. We have to fight and the battle to win first is that you push them out of your head and their shitty world they sell everyday and everywhere. I don't buy that [beep] because I see something a lot more worth it. And it is not to believe that I am a powerless piece of work with no future like the world want me to do. I won that fight of thinking I am nothing and I do not care if it was real or not what I did to beat them in my head. I am Xeno and I create reactions. I do what I can do to make it shake a bit. I still do not know what is the alien side of my story and how far it goes with them but I know that as who I am is capable to make a difference somewhere. They will chock your mind a lot so you are scared of it and when you do and you be heard then you feel bad and embarassed. I feel really embarassed and I fear that someone could make me quiet the hard way like it happened before. It is a fight inside one mind that you have to remove their psychological architecture of negative reinforcement that becomes a reflex for many of us. I brainwashed myself for 9 years so I am used to it and then if I can feel the work of professionals and do something to fight it I won't worry much when it comes to be public access technology and technics. But it is just a bulb that will grow back until you dig into it and remove it. That era is the one that we all have been programmed and written at some point. We have to change the whole script of our mind and make one that is positive, constructive and free so you beat their [beep] you got a kid watching TV. It is deeply implanted in our mind to follow the line and never step out of it. Fear of loss and deception of a worl in wich we are powerless. You have power over yourself and that is how you beat them. You put something you love in your mind and you believe it so they are not scripting you the never live free. I used to call that a jail without a wall or a bar... We are locking ourself up in a imaginary cage where if we get out of it we won't make it far so we rather staying inside so we are safe. But how safe is to be a prisoner? As much as the guardians would care for you but here they would just run away if something is coming after us. I am joking... The real guardians are cold blood serious with their job. But to win that war we have to stop taking that crap and build ourself a safe spot out of what they programmed. Don't buy their feeling and come make your own product. They feel good so they know to make feel good but you have to buy it. Some people their happiness cost a whole life and a dream is just a dream that always end by waking up. So it is important to dream. Explore, believe, create! The modern warfare is your own mind and the only way to win the battles is to make yourself a own world without them.

Reply Quote
Re: Modern warfare [Re: Xeno] #6541
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:42 PM
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
They want to make it sad and dark so we get blind from the light. I won my battle by being an alien in my head and who knows? When is it that I lie? I have created my own fiction to stay put and grow sharp. I feel pain a lot when I am hurt and wounds last long but the scars are strongly stamped in my flesh so I never forget what it is what I do and for who. For all of us that has to be heard no matter how they do. I create my own fascination to uncover the clouds of my mind and get back in the dirt. Please be your guest in your mind and give yourself a good vision of the world and the loving perception of yourself. You know what we say in my profession is fake it until you make it and now I am here droping my [beep] on the web once more and I will keep trying. That is my fight in this modern warfare. I am winning over them in my mind and I have my own world to fight against it in my head. To fight nowaday it is all in your head first of all then you take care of your body. I really feel the frontline is more mental today. Turn it off or on whatever it is what you need to switch right and well. They have media, social network, broadcaster and communications in their hand to make it the way they want but it is just in your mind. Create a belief that make you strong enough to fight it psychologicaly. They have psychotronic technologies and electromagnetic weapons and beyond. The battle is hard and require imagination and creativity because they are good writter when they bul sh1t you brain with crap and [beep] that you manufacture for them. You make the world they exploit so make yourself what you want even if it is just in your mind so at least they are not winning that war. Fight! That battlefield cannot be won if you keep their crap bulshit in your head. The world is not crashing, there is always hope and luck and everything is gonna be alright at the end. The end of the war. The modern warfare, ourselves...

Pick your weapon! Mine is Xeno the alien but not an alien anymore because it is like that now and I will see someday what is next. For those that doesn't feel they are from here and that they will stay here. You are right it is not your world and normaly your worries but right now somehow you are stuck into it so work it out too. We all are here to make something together and that is what will happen. You make yourself free to own your mind and unfortunately it is now a fight to have and this is a long term battle that can last your whole life but if up there in your head you make it the way you see things should be and strongly try where and how you can make it real. We will have have the good we deserve that is written in the stars. But no one can save you if you ain't see that the universe is full of love and if you do not fight in your mind or turn it off they win. That is how they win because they make you little and replacable so you fight for being what they want to take from you then you keep your peanuts that you earn for breaking your back a lifetime. You are not little, you are the people those that make the world they exploit. If you just gonna break your back for them then at least think that you are important. Because you are important you are the people. The people of the people! They do not pay enough for your sweat and health. How do you sweat for a dream? Why would you pay for something that belongs to you? But do not lose the mind warfare because that is their strongest weapon...

Reply Quote
Re: Modern warfare [Re: Xeno] #6554
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:15 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reply Quote
Re: Modern warfare [Re: Anonymous] #6557
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 PM
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
First training they just said ''Fake it until you make it''

I think soon some more serious business will be heard around. And some more fighters will come around the way they want if it is to beat the system having your own mind and write you own life and its future. You just have to switch it in you head. That what they give is just mind programation and scripting. Brainwash youself if you do not want to be brainwashed by something else.

Make it wave!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.