Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 47 guests, and 152 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Chemtrails / Geoengineering #6503
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Anonymous] #6504
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:53 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I believe they exploit chemtrails to do stuff. What I was thinking is that they use it to put toxine in it to load clouds with substances that will get to the ground with rain and snow to ''poison'' it. Like if they were using that as a chemical spray in the sky that is meant to fall to the ground to contaminate with specific substances that target biological features. Like using it to poison a cornfield with psychoactive substances that will modify the normal functioning of the brain such as psychiatric pharmacotherapy and treatment. Like a substances that will boost someone appetite to consume more and spend more money on food or substances to make the brain slower on some part like inibitor. We can see substances like that legal and free covered bu health care such as Zoloft that is a serotonine recaptive inibitor that actually glue some synapsis in the brain to make less serotonine to be transmitted through the cervical nerval system. It does exist substances that are literraly slowing down specific part of the brain so I am pretty sure they put other chemicals in the chemtrails that is meant to contaminate the surronding air and the ground under the trails path. I would defenitally use those plane to poison population, making them less likely to have their own thought bu slowing down specific part of their brain. Is there actually any outhorities that can say those chemtrails are clean? And if they use it to architecturise clouds movement and position it is just making it more scary that they could use it to intoxicate clouds in purpose to contaminate the ground as much as they could engineer where the substances will get in a cloud and also where the cloud is going to go and where it will rain down to the ground... I cannot watch those trails without telling myself they use it to spray specific psychoactive chimicals because it is something that has been down a lot in the past years in military conflicts or some wars. Sprayer planes? That is already seen and tested and studied and experimented... So why now any reaction plane? Using it to target specific area to rain a planned toxicity meant to modify something in the functioning of our body and brain.

Do you think government would put inibitor in the sky to slower our brain?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Xeno] #6514
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

yes, I think so. They actually can put whatever they like...as long people are not aware of it. Most people are still in deep sleep, I guess.

Why do you think they put flourid into tooth paste? which is a rat poison. Or thiomersal into vaccines? Thiomersal is mercury and mercury is the most poison, not radioactiv, element which does exist on earth. And why do they put exactly this into tooth fillings also, pretending they dont know the danger? And the list goes on and on......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C58i6c221gQ

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Anonymous] #6515
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:56 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I agree with you! All that stuff is no conspiracies! It is just reality to me. Honestly we are just doped by so many people and I know that stuff well since I take psychiatric medication myself and there is soooo many choices with those drugs! I have been abusing of many substances that are not even a dust of their crap and I could see how easy to manipulate a mind under psychoactive substances. I cannot imagi e what they put in Coca Cola or McDonald! We leave in a world of drugs and sin and poison everywhere in everything so those people are drug dealers. I do not trust anything that is made nowaday...

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Xeno] #6517
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:18 AM
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:18 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Some years ago I was reading and watching videos about this but I never really believed it but I did get a little paranoid though hehe tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: frankie85] #6518
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 PM
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Here an exemple of spray plane

Another one

Using a spraying planes are common and seen for a long time, that is no lies it is real!

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Xeno] #6519
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:42 PM
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
a good one

INSIDE THE PLANES

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Xeno] #6524
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:06 PM
Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:06 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Hey,

it is unreal how easy it is to manipulate the population in this case. They can see it all, when they look up...

Regular contrails are mainly out of water steam and disappear in seconds....chemtrails stay in the air for hours. Big difference....easy to see.

And don t they people remember anymore, how this use to look like...before they started the spraying world wide? They forget fast...more easy to believe what the media tells you......

And then, if you get them finally to speak out about geoengineering, they come up with the next lie...oh, it is only for the good of everybody. We have to stop the climate warming........hahaha....Climate warming the biggest lie for years already..............

But I don`t want to get to much into this subject now. I did so, some years ago already and it did put me in some kind of shock, made me sick...because it is very sickening to realize what some humans do towards their own race, nature and every creature on the planet.

you can watch the movie : what in the world are they spraying? and the movie: why in the world are they spraying.....

to inform yourself about the facts.......

bother

and then the GMO Criminals...maybe a lot of people believe also....those companies are trying to make nature into money. They manipulate the plants and have a patent put on it under their name...so they can charge everybody for it later on. Their plants have no seeds on it, the farmers can replant the next season....so they have to buy seeds from this nature destroyer company every year again. In India for example about 1000 farmers killed themselves already, because GMO..did ruin them. And nobody knows what effect gmo will have on the human health also. It is a huge, legal human experimental going on with us by the GMO companies

I seen rats, which got feed with gmo potatoes....the rats started to get big tumors, they stopped growing and could not reproduce anymore. The died all early. But they are all hiding this studies which shows how dangerous GMO really is.....

This all is NOT a Conspiracy theory at all....but people prefer to think so......because it is more easy than to face the truth.....

Sorry, but I had to say this. Take care.

Last edited by Stormy; Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:39 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Stormy] #6537
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:43 AM
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:43 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I am not going to dig much into this because it would make me pretty sick to know what exactly they are doing. I would prefere to imagine my version of what they do and speculate about it. I actually think they are trying to reduce human reproduction and efficiency of certain population or social class. I believe they do stuff on purpose of targeted genocide...

Chemtrails is just the tip of the iceberg and I am not sure I want to know much about what else there is. I am being distant to food and stuff because I do not trust much what is available on the market. All of this is so weird and most of people would not wake up about a fact: Somebody is poisoning us! In many ways...

Reply Quote
Re: Chemtrails / Geoengineering [Re: Xeno] #6590
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:35 PM
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:35 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Very interesting, 5G seems barely on your radars. Hmmm

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.