Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Matt, sanna), 16 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forums26
Topics38
Posts65
Members13
Most Online31
Nov 10th, 2017
Newest Members
sanna, SibilantSteve, soradsauce, believer, oxfordgreentube
13 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Matt 22
sanna 4
Diego 2
Like Us On Facebook
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of November
Donors: 1 Raised: $35.00
Donation Hall of Fame
Sponsor
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#60 - Yesterday at 07:44 PM Real alien video?  
sanna Online content
Recruit
sanna  Online Content

Recruit

iceland
This looks real to me .. .
was just looking around and found it. What do you think?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/877020/Alien-corpse-proof-video-dark-web-UFO-Today

Top Reply Quote
#61 - Yesterday at 07:58 PM Re: Real alien video? [Re: sanna]  
Matt Online content
Matt  Online Content

Recruit

Saskatchewan, Canada
Interesting find! I've never seen this out of all my years of looking into this subject matter. Here's the video originally from "Etrangesvideos" channel...

Titled, "Discovery of an "extraterrestrial" body gray / Discovery "alien" short gray body Quebec 1992"

Translated from French to English:

PS. THIS LINK IS THE ORIGINAL / THIS LINK IS THE ORIGINAL.

In 1992, while living in Montreal (Quebec / Canada), a friend of my former roommate came to our apartment to show us strange pictures. The latter showed that a small "gray" being of unknown origin - an extraterrestrial biological entity (EBE) - and apparently lifeless, had been found by snowmobilers in a field or wooded area not far from the road.

We immediately asked this friend where he got these pictures, and he told us that they belonged to his cousin in the Rivière-Rouge region of Annonciation, Quebec.

Then, if I remember correctly, he told us that when the body was discovered in the snow, one of the snowmobilers went to get his camera (possibly a 35mm) (note that we can not see this man in the photos, due - obviously - that he remained the only photographer) as well as other witnesses (obviously the three men that can be seen in the photos); the latter having gone to the place of discovery with a car.

In showing us one of the photos in particular, the friend in question had explained to us that the witnesses had to pass a cable under the arms of the little "gray" being, so, with the help of a branch, to be able to lift it without touching it (perhaps as a precaution not to leave fingerprints, or for fear of disease?).

Intrigued, we immediately asked him what did they do with the body? And he explained to us that "being late, at the end of the evening - and probably unaware of the importance of the thing - the witnesses did not dare to bring the body back with them and, when they returned to the next day, the latter had faded away. The witnesses thus supposed that a coyote or other wild animal had probably found the body and brought it with him to make a feast of it ". At first glance, this is questionable behavior, but above all, above all, irresponsible. Given that this kind of monumental error is often observed among non-scientists, it was not going to surprise us too much.

Subsequently, we asked him what would he do with these photos? And he told us that he would try to meet someone from the field of ufology, to try to elucidate this mystery. In short, before he left, I quickly grabbed my video camera and I filmed one by one the photos in question.

A story in suspense

A few weeks later, this friend reminded us and told us that he had gone to show the photos to someone from the field of ufology - if I remember correctly, it was a certain Claude Mac Duff (1946-2001) ), author of several books on UFOs, including "The trial of flying saucers" (Quebec / America editions, 1975). The latter would have simply told him that it was not the first time he saw pictures of this kind of "gray" being, and that he therefore advised him not to try to make money with this story, or to waste time broadcasting to the public - where it would be discredited and ridiculed.

Surprised by this conclusion, and not wanting to be mistaken for "cranks" or "lights," we simply decided to keep this for ourselves as a kind of secret. Thus, in 1992, as is the case for most witnesses of unexplained phenomena, I also had the fear, if I presented this video to the public, that people end up making fun of us. This video has been sleeping in storage boxes for over 15 years. This story was therefore suspended until October 2008.

Read more in the first comment.

Top Reply Quote
#65 - 45 minutes ago Re: Real alien video? [Re: Matt]  
sanna Online content
Recruit
sanna  Online Content

Recruit

iceland
Hi Matt,
thanks for this. It would be great to see, or talk to the witnesses who have been there. In the first article I had posted they say that it was from Eiger in Switzerland. - So anyway. I´ll try to find out more in German (I am Swiss), - so maybe this will lead to something interesting.

Top Reply Quote

Chatroom
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Comodo Trusted Site Seal
SSL Certificate

Unique Visitors

Page Time: 0.081s Queries: 15 (0.050s) Memory: 2.6982 MB (Peak: 2.8606 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-11-18 13:46:40 UTC