Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 47 guests, and 152 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Antarctic Thermal Hot Spot #6497
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:49 AM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:49 AM

S
Sasha Zwild OP
Unregistered
Sasha Zwild OP
Unregistered
S

Just heard on the BBC radio news: mainstream scientists are observing a 50 x 100km hot spot in Antarctica that has no known explanation. They speculate it could be nuclear.
“Holy cow,” I thought. “Is Disclosure happening?!”
It fits in with the stories I’ve heard of a giant craft being buried under the ice. The news resonates really well with things I’ve heard via David Wilcock.

I just think it’s interesting and wanted to highlight it.
I thank you. Goodnight!

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Antarctic Thermal Hot Spot [Re: Anonymous] #6507
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:06 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:06 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Like in the movie ''The thing'' ? All of this story could already be explain in a part?

A lot of people use fictions and fantaisies to disclose critical informations. It is a preparation ground and I am pretty sure watching those movies would explain a bit more to someone imagination so the truth is easier to swallow even if it is presented as a uncontrolable dangerous threat. But I think I know where first I heard of that crash 40 000 years ago? They made a movie out of the idea years ago so... That mean they found it [beep] yeah but a really long time ago wait... 36 years ago they made up a story for it well that mean? Following rate of leak in the blackout normally a movie can show up out of a story 25 years after the classification of the informations so... around 1945-1955 they found it. Was there any expeditions in antartica around those years? Or a surveillance technology was developed to see something?

I am not an investigator at that moment so I won't check up my speculations but I think that ship is really there and the pilot was found frozen in ice. In the first movie you see scene in black and white that made me feel it was no cinematographic and has nothing to do with what it shows and what is happening in the second movie they made out of it. Like if it was a real video that they hidden in a stupid movie. I have seen that before and it is a known way to introduce a concept of informtions to the public but normally disclosure is after like 60 years minimum so why now? Wait... Maybe it has been 60 years...

Can anyone check up those speculations? It would be great!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Antarctic Thermal Hot Spot [Re: Xeno] #6510
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Originally Posted by Xeno
Like in the movie ''The thing'' ? All of this story could already be explain in a part?

A lot of people use fictions and fantaisies to disclose critical informations. It is a preparation ground and I am pretty sure watching those movies would explain a bit more to someone imagination so the truth is easier to swallow even if it is presented as a uncontrolable dangerous threat. But I think I know where first I heard of that crash 40 000 years ago? They made a movie out of the idea years ago so... That mean they found it [beep] yeah but a really long time ago wait... 36 years ago they made up a story for it well that mean? Following rate of leak in the blackout normally a movie can show up out of a story 25 years after the classification of the informations so... around 1945-1955 they found it. Was there any expeditions in antartica around those years? Or a surveillance technology was developed to see something?

Can anyone check up those speculations? It would be great!

First that comes to mind is Admiral Byrd, 1947, first acknowledgeable and (rudimentarily) documented expeditions of the Antarctic. I believe it is officialy called operation High Jump.

Last edited by Nairb88; Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Antarctic Thermal Hot Spot [Re: Nairb88] #6512
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
so around 71 years ago but could take a while to find it and uncover it. If they found something around those years then I believe that around 70 years to start a disclosure is correct and believable timing.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.