Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 47 guests, and 152 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Too much lie #6472
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:48 PM
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:48 PM

M
Miss Vero OP
Unregistered
Miss Vero OP
Unregistered
M

I can not stay reading with lies...

The greys are no good. No matter what you hear!

I went to regressionist trained by dolores and we have found out I get abducted every month.

They harvest humans for genetic material and all for their own good.

I am not going to believe anyone saying their ''good'' reasons behind my bad experiences.

Then that xeno showed up saying it is for the survival of mankind?

I will not have children because they take me everytime I have ovum and take them for their own specy.

THEY LIE

I just want to die and I wish they never existed. I do not care if there is anything good behind it.

I am destroyed, they damaged my body and now I am not fertile anymore.

At that point they left me alone ''Thanks but we do not need you anymore''

They do not care humans, they harvest us until we are broken and then they dump us.

Go to hell xeno! You that have what I will never have because of them.

My partner left me because of that and says the regressionist is fucking with my mind and I lie.

He wanted kids so he left me now. I am alone and traumatised...

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Too much lie [Re: Anonymous] #6474
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:05 PM
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:05 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I just read your anonymous post here and must say, it is you who are not saying the truth.

Listen to what Dolores said, then you will find out the truth. She has/had all the knowledge discovered by here QHHTs done with many aductuees. Not one time she ever said the ET`s are harming the humans in any way. She said the opposite...they are just takeing care their own people, who are here on earth for a mission. And in her QHHT sessions many people found out, the facts about the abcuctions and understand now it was not a horrible expierience at all. It only seemed like it, as long their own phantasie and the real happening was mixed..because in memory only parts been left, they could not understand.

But it got seperated in the sessions, so the people see and understand what really happend or is happening and none of them is afraid now anymore. Because they understand what is going on.

Who is lying now you or Dolores?

Was your so called regressionist really a student of Dolores Cannon or not? As far as I know for UFO abductees they should have Dolores Cannon QHHT Level 3. Was this the case or not? Others, not trained by Dolores could proably make things just worst, because they dont have the right knowledge for this kind regressions. But you can look this all up on Dolores page.

I prefer to listen to people who speak open and clear and even profe many things, as much as they can. And not to people which speak or write under cover anonymous...like you do. To write like you do shows already, you have to hide something. Sorry, but I dont understand you people who make up such lies all the time...just to make yourself more important towards others.

Maybe you should work more on your selfesteem, so you dont need the attention created by lies, anymore........

And dont forget....They....the greys......hear what you have to say too.....

And are you sure you got abducted by..at all? I doubt it....But if, are you sure it was not maybe a human made abduction..by hypnosis etc..this is happening too. Undercover projects from certain agencies are done too...in the old days like the MK Ultra project...for example.......

it is easy to just blame the ET*s..... if there are no other answers around.....but what we send out one day, comes back some other day......so better be careful whom to blame in public.........

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Too much lie [Re: Anonymous] #6476
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:25 PM
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:25 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Miss Vero
I can not stay reading with lies...

The greys are no good. No matter what you hear!

I went to regressionist trained by dolores and we have found out I get abducted every month.

They harvest humans for genetic material and all for their own good.

I am not going to believe anyone saying their ''good'' reasons behind my bad experiences.

Then that xeno showed up saying it is for the survival of mankind?

I will not have children because they take me everytime I have ovum and take them for their own specy.

THEY LIE

I just want to die and I wish they never existed. I do not care if there is anything good behind it.

I am destroyed, they damaged my body and now I am not fertile anymore.

At that point they left me alone ''Thanks but we do not need you anymore''

They do not care humans, they harvest us until we are broken and then they dump us.

Go to hell xeno! You that have what I will never have because of them.

My partner left me because of that and says the regressionist is fucking with my mind and I lie.

He wanted kids so he left me now. I am alone and traumatised...

I happen to agree with this sentiment. They are stealing people away in the middle of the night, forcing them to do sexual acts, experimenting on them and abusing them in ways which other humans would go to prison for life for doing. If a human cannot do these things to another human, because our laws, intellect and common sense say they are bad, then by no means is it right for aliens to do the same to us and I do not see that in any way, as a gift.

It would literally be like telling a child who has been abused, that it is all for the greater good. In america, the white people used to tell the slaves "it's good that you are suffering now, it just means you are closer to God when you get to heaven"... there is no way of justifying it that makes it any better., or any less horrific for the people who experience it, or worse yet, remember.

And I agree with the sentiment about people who dont have legitimate experiences filling the forum with bull [beep] and lies, which belittles the people who have had real experiences who are looking for help and answers, and that the lying is driving people with legitimate experiences away or causing them not to post.

I've been saying this for a few weeks now, fairly loudly, and for that reason I have taken a back seat to this website and am pretty much gone altogether. I came here to check my messages, saw this, and thought I'd say

I told you so.... yet another person leaving due to xeno's craziness.

So yeah. This is the straw that broke the camel's back... I am out... I will touch base with some of you soon. But I am no longer an active member of this site. That may change one day. But as it stands now,

Peace....

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Too much lie [Re: Spock] #6479
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:56 AM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:56 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I do not believe in aliens, ET`s, relatives from space ..the system says they are enemies or hostil towards us.

I think like Bob Dean, Dolores Cannon & Carol Rosin.
And many other people who say, they have or had peacful contact to beings from space. And I defenitly trust my own expierences I had so far.....

The main population is getting manipulated by the system ages already into it...to see aliens as a danger, hostil and enemies...it got created by the permanent war thinking of the human race...I guess.... TV..movies and so on, show how humans should or do think about visitors from space?....

well, sorry but I dont see visitors from space as beings we have to welcome with weapons and war....

it is up to you which way you want to go......[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stormy; Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Too much lie [Re: Stormy] #6495
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:36 PM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:36 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Damn, I got sucked back in..

Stormy, you are right, I dont see extraterrestrials as a threat overall, and I think that the possibility of being visited by then could be a positive thing and I dont believe that we should act one way or the other towards them, any more than I think that we should act differently towards any other human who has a different religion or skin color.

However, there are people who have been abducted that say they have had positive encounters, were given good information, told positive things, given warnings about humanity etc, but there are others who describe what I described. So the bottom line is, it depends upon your personal experiences with them.

That is one of the main reasons I started coming here. To talk go abductees and hear their stories. So far I have heard both sides of it in private. I do not think that either is more relevant than the other and I havent talked to enough abductees to form a real opinion. But I can say, I have heard both. People being dragged through the mud, and people having positive encounters.

If an alien came to my front door and said "hi.. I'm an alien" I'd be much more willing to talk to them than if they paralyzed me, dragged me out of my bed through the mud and experimented on me lol...

I kind of lend myself to the belief that there are two sets of greys that do drastically different things to us. This has been said in various places and kind if makes sense.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Too much lie [Re: Spock] #6508
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:08 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:08 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I wrotte enough that I do not have to debate.

My answer to this is written everywhere here......

I am sorry for the badies but alien has badseed too....

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Too much lie [Re: Xeno] #6579
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 AM
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

Last edited by Stormy; Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.