Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
3 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, 1 invisible), 22 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics230
Posts964
Members110
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Rebus Sleuth, JS1981, lift710, ThomasRMorrison, bani adam
110 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 156
Xeno 79
sanna 77
Matt 74
venn99 47
Steve 29
Charleh 14
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of May
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
The incident #637
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 PM
Earth
Xeno Online content OP

Captain
Xeno  Online Content OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
Roswell 1947 in the desert. Two ships collapse on each others. Accident occurs but this time they were different kind of ship. One was a military class ''ufo'' equiped with secret service technologies. Nobody was expecting it! U.S. governement have an hand on it so a survivor that has been sequestrated for interrogation so they could use and study the technologies they got. Si did they... Then engaged in a cover up so his familly and friends could not fing it back. But they found it then they engaged ''The Plan'' . This commanding officer was around looking for a criminal known for fake prophecy that were ending up by any kind of civilisation self destruction by written apocalypse. The job is done now. There is rumors about the crash. Some say it wasn't an accident but it would be a planned sabotage or death attempt. There is also a rumor wich says the said officer organised the crash to feign its death. The story is blurry and shady for everyone. Its target must had need to think it dead maybe... I don't know but sometime to catch an enemy it is working really well! I would understand totally and as a believer and knowing people around them I would not be surprised from this person. So they got that technology named here I think as ''psychotronic'' ''mind control'' ''brainwash'' . What they use to block memory and consciousness or technological telepathy and communication network.
Terran got it and started to try it out. That is what they have done to the crashed officer. Used them against itself. Broken Arrow... Military talking for a military officer this is hard [beep] on a report at the end. Lost of technology and usage against ourself is bad. Really bad... In the past years technologies about it has been developed really quick while abduction to abduction trying to find it back. Everyone that could be suspected to be survivor been searched and investigated. Not all abductions are from that though :/ This is a warning: This ''mind manipulation'' technology from their secret service is on used by humanity from Earth on the said planet. This incident is unusual and the disclosure been delayed for that shady reason where the information of all their death was spreading while the censoring was running the fact of a surviving. There is alot of revenge in this story because it [beep] off alot of people and humanity from Earth has not been collaborating with them. It has not been a long time ago situation been retaking controled state. There is a cost for this story but through sacrifice we will pay the bill.

I heard alot of side stories about lost loved and some people with a heart really warm in the cold of the universe. I first was sad to hear from those people that know some truth among the disinformation we all have to do so the story stay a tale to tell children on bed time. Through the alien stories of the past years and a while ago it been alot about ''The little Prince'' a french book that many of them recomanded me to read but never did. I am not into reading, I am into writting my own pretty new story so I will maybe never know what they really mean. They have one of these touching story that take your life away. ''The only way to keep life after death is to create life again'' Say what you want for what is going on and why everyone has been doing what they did but I know something and that is there is good in this world and they fight hard to get better and build a better world in wich we would all like to live in. I heard this story many time and I always understood something different each time and we can all open ourselves to the world around us and keep moving, crying and screaming so we can turn the page for good. This crash has been a classified story really far. It was the matter of a lockdown that has pushed planet Earth to dive into a blackout operation after a successful search and rescue operation. The job is done, everything is okay now but humanity has still to show worth the effort they gave. Normally that situation result in the blowing up of the planet but for some professional and personal reason things happened differently than usual and we got a ticket really heavy written on it ''Second chance'' . Also honestly some believe that it was first of all an incident that was known as a simple accident. I don't know yet the deepest of the story but I know there is something good above my head when I am looking at the stars.

Be prepared, the Truth is really out there

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #647
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 PM
Earth
Xeno Online content OP

Captain
Xeno  Online Content OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
I forgot to say that I have sadly worked on disinforming this story and from the two version I have I do not remember wich one is the real one. There is that story about a female survivor instead of a male. Some story about a body switch at the last minute wich made everyone believe something that the survivor would have known and then played the game. Also talking about some way the universe works and people capable to track soul it is possible that there has been more than one ''survivor'' because one can die physically but come back because he got a soul. My theory if I can be honest is that they wanted to shoot the female but they may have swap their body so the male died. The officer but has a cosmic soul so they could find it back somehwere in time but alot later. I do remember that story about the female Airl it is here in my mind and I have something to do with it but I won't remember yet. I am not sure anymore wich story would be the disinformations we had to spread and wich one is the real one. I heard many stories about that incident, many seem fake other make me remember something about what I have been told and what I said. I got two name for the ''survivor'' a male and a female but the story is shady and blurry. I believe there might have been two survivors or either the known story about the female survivor might be disinformation. Or maybe it is the real one I do not remember yet wich one is the real and wich one is the fake.

For years I went my way investigating all that crazy going on for a few years into the story of a male survivor wich was an commanding officer but this story that would say he got back on his feet or started to around 2009 where some real [beep] started and nothing made any sense for a few years. But they found him into a human being wich he was born in his current life as a human and he is walking around among human. Maybe his soul reincarnated here into humans since 1947 where he died but not his female passenger (His wife? I heard [beep]...) Then that story of this one male with a name too and that story of Airl that tell me something but I can't have access to my memory about it but I know all the story... I just don't remember.

I do know that for good reason there is a huge disinformation operation around that story and it seem that even some ''EBE'' are not quite sure what the [beep] happened there and who the heck it was exactly. I know about one ship but there was a second one. I only been told little for it.

Survivor: What happened?
Aliens: It was an accident
Survivor: The other ship?
Aliens: their parents are sorry
Survivor: Why sorry? I survived! Make them feel better and tell them I am sorry

It is not yet the exact transcription of the communication this survivor had with his parents about it and it is just a really small fragment of a meeting that has lasted a few yours. I had the script of the plan they made from this ''survivor'' that might have died and be human for a while. There is also an hypothesis of brainwash from some reptilians about that story that is a big profitable market when you know to use it.

There what I could get:

Male survivor named Yokor
Prince, commanding officer
Died and went back as human

Female survivor named Airl
Wasn't killed at all, princess?
Survived and been engaged in cover

Maybe both story are real or maybe not and I am still trying to figure out what happened from what real informations I do not remember until someone talk about it too and say what they know so it unblock my memory but anyway... The situation from this story is serious and it is not the only one but it seems something ''different'' happened there! Speak your mind please so I can remember something...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #649
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 PM
Earth
Xeno Online content OP

Captain
Xeno  Online Content OP

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
Oh I forgot to say: The survivor or survivors they would be in Canada now. They were east but moved all to western. I am always around ^_^

Following the story of the officer that would have been found he ordered a lock down of the planet and requested ownership of it wich been hardly granted (He had to insist) . So the owner changed around 2009 or begining of 2010 and he gave orders that took a few years to prepare. The situation has really changed a few years ago and I can't wait to have more to say about it. Western Canada, here in Alberta is really interesting about that story right now. And people leaving the US to find shelter north in Canada are stories really frequent in history of humanity from Earth. Normally the planet would have been blowed up but he taken a different decision wich will be a nightmare for some and a dream for some. They are here, they got back their people that crashed and the situation is being handled.

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.2, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.