Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
4 registered users (EdMan, Xeno, UFO-Hunter, 1 invisible), 113 guests, and 125 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics696
Posts5,369
Members208
Most Online294
Oct 17th, 2018
Newest Members
Johnny5, crosseddimension, Sky Lurker, Sebe, Shark
208 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,468
EdMan 1,147
frankie85 281
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 108
Matt 102
Stormy 101
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
The incident #637
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Roswell 1947 in the desert. Two ships collapse on each others. Accident occurs but this time they were different kind of ship. One was a military class ''ufo'' equiped with secret service technologies. Nobody was expecting it! U.S. governement have an hand on it so a survivor that has been sequestrated for interrogation so they could use and study the technologies they got. Si did they... Then engaged in a cover up so his familly and friends could not fing it back. But they found it then they engaged ''The Plan'' . This commanding officer was around looking for a criminal known for fake prophecy that were ending up by any kind of civilisation self destruction by written apocalypse. The job is done now. There is rumors about the crash. Some say it wasn't an accident but it would be a planned sabotage or death attempt. There is also a rumor wich says the said officer organised the crash to feign its death. The story is blurry and shady for everyone. Its target must had need to think it dead maybe... I don't know but sometime to catch an enemy it is working really well! I would understand totally and as a believer and knowing people around them I would not be surprised from this person. So they got that technology named here I think as ''psychotronic'' ''mind control'' ''brainwash'' . What they use to block memory and consciousness or technological telepathy and communication network.
Terran got it and started to try it out. That is what they have done to the crashed officer. Used them against itself. Broken Arrow... Military talking for a military officer this is hard [beep] on a report at the end. Lost of technology and usage against ourself is bad. Really bad... In the past years technologies about it has been developed really quick while abduction to abduction trying to find it back. Everyone that could be suspected to be survivor been searched and investigated. Not all abductions are from that though :/ This is a warning: This ''mind manipulation'' technology from their secret service is on used by humanity from Earth on the said planet. This incident is unusual and the disclosure been delayed for that shady reason where the information of all their death was spreading while the censoring was running the fact of a surviving. There is alot of revenge in this story because it [beep] off alot of people and humanity from Earth has not been collaborating with them. It has not been a long time ago situation been retaking controled state. There is a cost for this story but through sacrifice we will pay the bill.

I heard alot of side stories about lost loved and some people with a heart really warm in the cold of the universe. I first was sad to hear from those people that know some truth among the disinformation we all have to do so the story stay a tale to tell children on bed time. Through the alien stories of the past years and a while ago it been alot about ''The little Prince'' a french book that many of them recomanded me to read but never did. I am not into reading, I am into writting my own pretty new story so I will maybe never know what they really mean. They have one of these touching story that take your life away. ''The only way to keep life after death is to create life again'' Say what you want for what is going on and why everyone has been doing what they did but I know something and that is there is good in this world and they fight hard to get better and build a better world in wich we would all like to live in. I heard this story many time and I always understood something different each time and we can all open ourselves to the world around us and keep moving, crying and screaming so we can turn the page for good. This crash has been a classified story really far. It was the matter of a lockdown that has pushed planet Earth to dive into a blackout operation after a successful search and rescue operation. The job is done, everything is okay now but humanity has still to show worth the effort they gave. Normally that situation result in the blowing up of the planet but for some professional and personal reason things happened differently than usual and we got a ticket really heavy written on it ''Second chance'' . Also honestly some believe that it was first of all an incident that was known as a simple accident. I don't know yet the deepest of the story but I know there is something good above my head when I am looking at the stars.

Be prepared, the Truth is really out there

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #647
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I forgot to say that I have sadly worked on disinforming this story and from the two version I have I do not remember wich one is the real one. There is that story about a female survivor instead of a male. Some story about a body switch at the last minute wich made everyone believe something that the survivor would have known and then played the game. Also talking about some way the universe works and people capable to track soul it is possible that there has been more than one ''survivor'' because one can die physically but come back because he got a soul. My theory if I can be honest is that they wanted to shoot the female but they may have swap their body so the male died. The officer but has a cosmic soul so they could find it back somehwere in time but alot later. I do remember that story about the female Airl it is here in my mind and I have something to do with it but I won't remember yet. I am not sure anymore wich story would be the disinformations we had to spread and wich one is the real one. I heard many stories about that incident, many seem fake other make me remember something about what I have been told and what I said. I got two name for the ''survivor'' a male and a female but the story is shady and blurry. I believe there might have been two survivors or either the known story about the female survivor might be disinformation. Or maybe it is the real one I do not remember yet wich one is the real and wich one is the fake.

For years I went my way investigating all that crazy going on for a few years into the story of a male survivor wich was an commanding officer but this story that would say he got back on his feet or started to around 2009 where some real [beep] started and nothing made any sense for a few years. But they found him into a human being wich he was born in his current life as a human and he is walking around among human. Maybe his soul reincarnated here into humans since 1947 where he died but not his female passenger (His wife? I heard [beep]...) Then that story of this one male with a name too and that story of Airl that tell me something but I can't have access to my memory about it but I know all the story... I just don't remember.

I do know that for good reason there is a huge disinformation operation around that story and it seem that even some ''EBE'' are not quite sure what the [beep] happened there and who the heck it was exactly. I know about one ship but there was a second one. I only been told little for it.

Survivor: What happened?
Aliens: It was an accident
Survivor: The other ship?
Aliens: their parents are sorry
Survivor: Why sorry? I survived! Make them feel better and tell them I am sorry

It is not yet the exact transcription of the communication this survivor had with his parents about it and it is just a really small fragment of a meeting that has lasted a few yours. I had the script of the plan they made from this ''survivor'' that might have died and be human for a while. There is also an hypothesis of brainwash from some reptilians about that story that is a big profitable market when you know to use it.

There what I could get:

Male survivor named Yokor
Prince, commanding officer
Died and went back as human

Female survivor named Airl
Wasn't killed at all, princess?
Survived and been engaged in cover

Maybe both story are real or maybe not and I am still trying to figure out what happened from what real informations I do not remember until someone talk about it too and say what they know so it unblock my memory but anyway... The situation from this story is serious and it is not the only one but it seems something ''different'' happened there! Speak your mind please so I can remember something...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #649
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Oh I forgot to say: The survivor or survivors they would be in Canada now. They were east but moved all to western. I am always around ^_^

Following the story of the officer that would have been found he ordered a lock down of the planet and requested ownership of it wich been hardly granted (He had to insist) . So the owner changed around 2009 or begining of 2010 and he gave orders that took a few years to prepare. The situation has really changed a few years ago and I can't wait to have more to say about it. Western Canada, here in Alberta is really interesting about that story right now. And people leaving the US to find shelter north in Canada are stories really frequent in history of humanity from Earth. Normally the planet would have been blowed up but he taken a different decision wich will be a nightmare for some and a dream for some. They are here, they got back their people that crashed and the situation is being handled.

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1069
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I was not totally honest. In 2009 after my mind got blowed up by stolen mind technology I was meeting 2 aliens saying I was their son. They said to be my parents and they explained that actually this story about Roswell 1947 was my story. Or I was involved at least. I don't know yet if I am the survivor or if I got the job to pretend to be because this story has many layer of fake mind in my mind. We have used the technology to create many layers of fake life in my memory or consciouness to avoid any breach in my mind. For those that know about our mind technology that we can do everything we want in your mind is been used against myself to make me believe I have nothing to do with it. So there is what those aliens they told me: I crashed in Roswell 1947 and I survived and the Airl thing would be a [beep] story to have people not looking at me.

3 or 4 years ago I went to a forum using the name GSSOIR or something like that to mean Galactic secret service official information release and I told ufologist that crash was an accident between to ship that hit each others. I posted in 2 or 3 forums and many video on Youtube. Of course I was not taken seriously by most of the people except for a guy telling me I was freaking out CIA and after I asked for a monument I was asked ''where you want it?'' I said initial crash site. I do not know if they did bu whatever. That was automn 2014 I told a part of my story for thge first time so ufo people they could now know that was 2 ships that crashed and there was high casulaty.

I am not confortable talking about it because pretending to bethe survivor of Roswell in 1947 is pretty severe assumption so I kinda step backward because I am scared of questioning since I do not remember anything except for a few detals I was told. I do not even know the true story yet but I can say that 2 aliens told me I was it. I would like to talk about it but I am not ready yet to face what gave me some sort of PTSD because I have lost loved one that day or night... I was told I lost my wife and maybe 2 of my kids wich is not something easy to get through. And this was just the crash. I am not even yet talking about being sequestrated and torturated so I tell them I to use to technology they were stealing us to use it against me. They played in my mind to hide me into human life so my people could not find me and it took a long time. I am back from hard experience that will be difficult to remember when I will be ready and I hope I will have help. I do not have anything more to tell for now except for wrriting some memories of the meeting but not now. I am waiting to have the script because that night in 2009 when they found me because of another accident I wrotte our plan for dealing with the situation on this planet and also have the prosecutors from all around the galaxy that participated to pay.

I can tell you that incident is really [beep] up for us but I ain't have time to waste making things worst. I just hope soon my own memory will not be blocked anymore and that I will be able to tell you my truth and my story but for now I can only say a barelly souvenir of a meeting in wich I was told basic information and most of my question were answered by ''Not yet'' or ''not now'' or ''later'' or ''When you will be ready'' ...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1071
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:41 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:41 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Well since it is really chaotic and confusing in my mind I think I will just keep writting the same story over and over until I writte it well. I think that even if I reapeat myself I can always add a little detail that can help. When I crashed they took our mind control technology to use it against myself to make me believe I am not real and that I do not exist. I have been human for more than 60 years so I know how to live on Earth and who are humans no matter what other aliens they say. I was being placed in cover up as a human having a human shape living as a human for a long time. I know this planet well now and I know what it is to live here. I hope this will make some terrans to trust me a bit more since we had a big propaganda campaing to make us look like the badies. Well whatever... This is a hardcore crash story I have to tell but there is one thing to know about me: A am a pure military. In the military when you have incident you do not stop and cry your bad story. You get your [beep] together get back on your feet and go back to your position. No injuries right now I do not need to be in the infirmery and I was here for a job so the job I do first and then I will go personal to help myself. I was looking for someone hiding on Earth. A known ''fake prophet'' that was actually known for brining a civilisation to self anhilation. Those aliens criminal they go on less advanced civilisation with his gang and then they influence progress to have it overwhelm capacity of management making the civilisation to lose control over their level of progress and then it is self extinction. I was looking for him in the 40' but I crashed and got caught. When the search and rescue team found me I had to keep going that way and catch that guy alive. I gave orders such as a lock down in wich anyone trying to leave the planet would be intercepted and controled such as memory scan and investigation. We got him around 2011 or 2012 I do not remember well because the only information I got was from a guy. I was in a bar and then that canadian spy boss that just keep following me everywhere I go went in and then he told me: ''The guy you are looking for, they got him. Thanks for saving humanity'' and then walked off. I was [beep] because being under a cover up of unwealthy life I could use to have a free beer you know... It would have been the least but seriously to be thanked in the secret service it is kick [beep] as [beep].

When they found me I didn't even know who I was because our mind control technology was still blocking access to my real self and I was hallucinating to be human. When they got there to talk to me and told me that I just freaked out. Imagine yourself as normal human being with all human background only in memory. Imagine you are just yourself as a normal person from Earth and then once two aliens pop up in your life and they say Hey we are your parents, you are a secret service commanding officer that crashed and with that you are also a prince. It was a [beep] up mind blower and a bummer to the life I was having. I could not stand that and it was too good to be real and living on Earth for a while where a guy made it up so it is just fucking [beep]... I was like ''That can't be real'' but yes it is and I am ready to admit it now even if I got no proof or evidences or not even a story to tell... I am the little prince and here I am already known under many names. But whatever... WE GOT THE GUY ALIVE! I could not let them blow up the planet for that too because I want a clear past with the less doubt possible. How could I confirm that guy was done if they blowed up the planet without confirmation that guy was done? I did not want to leave in my past the paranoya that a bad space [beep] couls still alive and operational? I needed to confirm this sitution and since the guy got caught then yes now I can blow up the planet. Seriously I am joking. That ain't my kind and I am too professional to do that. The last years been really crazy and confusing and it was meant to prepare to incoming civilisation rehabilitation that has been victim of intergalactic level criminal. When I had my meeting in 2009 I was told stuff about myself and the abilities I normally have. Those are natural abilities:

-Time manipulation
-Transformation
-Self reproduction
-Parasitic and propagation features
-Telepathy and hive mind

They said I am a cosmic larva and seriously I don't have yet any idea what it is but I know something those aliens they say about me:

-I am unic and there is nothing like me in the known universe
-I am a monster, a good one
-I am a sunshine

Typically I learnt that I just have natural abilities for what alot of avanced aliens they need science and technology. We are advanced as a lifeform and our physiology allow us to do stuff without technology but we still use technology because all about manipulatin, writting or playing in time is something I have as a cosmic gift. It is a position I have in the cosmos. For us, I am the one making them to access my cosmic quality time travel. I asked them how I do it and they said ''We don't know, you just do it'' I am a mystery, a cosmic figure in this world and I was told I am really important and what the USA did to us by removing me from my position in this world has been hurting alot and really far in space and time. It really [beep] off big boss and high position and I can just tell you that it made our rayals to walk on Earth so watch out who you are fucking with right now... It is a world of aliens, high position aliens playing humans and see how you treath us when you do not know who we are. Just like they did in Roswell USA... I told them but they were so excited by having that crashed alien in their bunker with his still working and operational technology. They saw so much a new world order and the possibility to have years of advance over other countries by stealing it from us. It gave the USA something powerful that created a [beep] load of problem and seriously made it worst. They wanted it and they had it. But now I am back and they will pay for that and you know who will? All the good humans we strucked down for years to test their faith and might. Our invasion will be done bu terran from the inside of the said civilisation. This incident is really serious and It is sad that things happenned that way but we are working on fixing the situation but it recuier time.

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1072
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
They did not told me much because they said I was not ready and unblocking my memory and giving me consciousness of the incident was only resulting on psychologically and emotionally crash... It is easy for me to talk about it just like it was nothing wich can seem to be cold for some people but the thing is that I do not remember anything or have coinsciousness of it. The only souvenir I have is an alien telling me something. All those sick feelings and emotions inside of me that I do not understand and why I am so sick has sense now. I feel the experience I had of losing loved ones but I do not have consciousness of it so I can't get through those feeling or heal my PTSD until I do am ready to remember and get through it. I made that choice to delay this rehabilitation I now have to do with comes with a bunch of therapy. I made the choice to do the job first and make that guy done. It is almost over the operation will finish eventually and I heard July 9th 2018 but it is shady information. After that you want to know what that alien I am has in his mind to do here? To help myself... I will gradually reintegrate myself to my people and the life I am meant to have. As much ready I am I will remember what happened and I may go visit crash site and the area51 to remember better and get through it. We worked almost 10 years infiltrating activelly humanity from Earth. We are now in place everywhere ready to ''flip the switch'' and do a magic trick that will change your world and it will look like that we did it in a fraction second. All of your mind here is being connected to our servers and we structurated it so one day we will make the whole planet to forget about everything and we will simulate a time return years ago and then just by making people to remember we will make it look like it happened in one second. It actually on schedule look like it happens in 10 years but it was a 10 days operation using mass time travel to do it [beep] up quick. But there is another layer of truth about the time it really took and some guy made it a song: ''All in one day'' .. But this is a part of the incoming joke... I can talk alot without really knowing if I know what I am talking about and I think I am going to try.

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1073
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:19 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
The funniest with when they found me is that I told them not to let know they did. So for years while some people they thought they were still controling me I was actually back on duty. There I say the official thing I hope will make one of those [beep] to get it: They got me back in 2009 and we took control in a way you saw nothing happening. It was funny because they had alot of spy infiltrating my social network and even my human familly. People that knew and where there to influence my mind when I was realising something. Especially telling me that I am psychotic and schizophrenic. That is the way I was sequestrated. Being mind controlled by my own stuff believing aliens doesn't exist and really they were hitting me really hard in the brain everytime I was stepping out of their cover up parameters. I was prisoner of a brainwash making me deeply believe that I do not exist... That is psychologically pretty hard to get through and it is making my reinsertion very difficult because I am deeply written in my mind that I am not real, I do not exist and believing it is being crazy or psychotic wich result in social rejection. They gave me human life that was just destroying everyday everything I am and more I was living more far from myself I was going until I could not anymore stand to be who I am... I am going to have a hardcore rehabilitation protocole to follow and it will consist in alot of therapy and probably medical treatment. I have to say the USA they [beep] up a high level and they will have to pay for it. I got to be around it, now I can admit who and what I am even if it is still a existencial war inside of my soul in wich the damage of the brainwash and the reality of myself is fighting. I just feel completelly [beep] and tired... Tired to use it on my mind that make my existence fragmented in multiple consciousness. I am living many life at the same time wich all havetheir own mind implantation or ''fake mind'' like a written [beep] in your head to play well a character that fit the life you are having. That is useful in infiltration because when you do not remember anything about yourself it make you pretty hard to detect. When that incident happened I realised something important to me: I never had any training for that kind of [beep] story. So as a military I had to report that lack of training and then build one that I tried. For 9 years I am severelly brainwashing myself to train me to deal with that case wich our own technology is being used against ourself that way. So I took the opportunity to actually try out a pilot experimental training. All we did since was like... Doing 3 jobs at the same time while the americans dumb [beep] dickhead they though they were controlling me still. I had a [beep] load of fun but god damn it I have been [beep] off many time and I would have blew up so many thing if I had the autorisations at that time. I requested suspension of my active status because my mental illness, my psychological instability and my ptsd was making me a threat if I had power of commandmant. So I built a hardcoded operation of about 10 years in wich I had no power of over ride permanent order. Wich means there was 10 years orders planned with timings wich events occuring where activating the next package of pre written orders. I did that to be sure that I could not change my mind or do anything else if I did. So many times I ordered blowing up stuff like cities or important industrial facility or anything in my mind. The past years would have been terrible if I could have power of giving differents orders than the one planned in a hardcode operation. I just really tried to do my best to make this the best we could and I hope it is going to work well...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1075
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:04 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I can understand now why I am not really happy here and why I get mad real easy. They took me off my familly, they obstructed my investigation, they made me believe I am not real and used me as a puppet. I wonder why some people they are [beep] off at us for what we do when you did worst to us. I have a dad and a mom and they don't really like that story. They are affected alot but as I love to do I did what I had to do to keep my dad proud of me. He was blowing up that place but I made it not to happen for many reasons. We are not really happy of what they did to me. They [beep] us up that's it and what happened they have been looking for it. All of this has been a hard mind blast that blowed me down like crazy. I am finishing the job then I will get better. We will show you who we are and how we deal with an incident like that.

I am trying to remember something but in a death silence it is hard to get something in my mind. Actually it could help if anyone that knows something was just telling me what they know. I have been avoiding my story for years because I was on something else and it was crafting a secret but now that the job is almost done I am going to move forward something else. I will face my incident and get through it not to carry that [beep] inside of me for the rest of my life. I want to take care of my past by writting a good present that I will do in the futur. Now I will try to think positive and constructive but for that I must have communication with someone. I have power of commandemant in our organisation and I can do something to help here but first you have to help me with my problem wich I am expecting a solution from here, where it happened. I believe a human therapy would be a good way to deal with some human [beep] traumatism. The way I was strucked down will be from the people that did it to fix it. Another reason not to blow up the planet right now. I need that spot to properly deal with my traumatism because for me fixing a mess where it has happened make a stronger therapy. Humanity [beep] me up then now you will take care of me or if not I blow it up and move somewhere else. That's the deal, You fix me for what you have done and we will fix you for what we have done. But keep in mind that on the side you are victim of act of criminal so I have a professional duty to rehabilate your civilisation. But just try to be fait as much as we are and take that deal... Be smart for once and make the good friends. I had a bad story okay I'll get over it someday anyway so just be a friend and help me for what I am asking you and I will be a friend. I am not doing well and being an alien doesn't protect you against traumatism, psychological dysfunctionement, emotional disorders or any kind of diagnosis you can find around your planet. Support me first and then you will get something. We decided to turn the page for many reasons so take your second chance wiselly...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1076
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:02 PM
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:02 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
After the incident and the night they found me I have done many jobs for our plan. Now I am done with that crap so I move forward the next job that is to reveal the master plan but it is all screwed up in my mind so I need help. After that I will proceed to diplomacy and have some sort of agreements. I already have some sort of collaboration and incoming cooperation with the canadian government that is really decent to help with my situation. If I can speak my mind from what I know the USA government is the worst and is really a good reason not to be friendly with human civilisation on Earth. I hope the next turn in this game is going to be better than the last one because I will soon have choice to leave and blow it up if I want. I hope I am right about that there is a load of good people on this planet that doesn't deserve to pay for someone else mistakes. Blowing it up for me mean to become a murderer by killing innocent people that did not do anything to me. I will move forward and walk with you if you too walk with us. For years we made it impossible on purpose of selection for recruitment in wich everybody has a chance to take the opportunities. Most of them does not remember yet but they will when it will be the time. For years we made a censor and severe consequences of giving Earth public proofs or evidences. But it is soon over because I will give my green light among other green lights that has to be given to proceed to disclosure and introdution between civilisations in a diplomatic way. The [beep] is almost over and soon it will be the time for a really fucking huge party with beers and weed and barbecue. I want to writte in my past a happy ending so we now have choice:

1-We keep fighting
2-We go in peace

Be smart... I had what I wanted so now it is time for me to move on a new story wich things will get to better instead of the going worst we make to happen for years. It is now the time to choose what you will believe and the decisions that come with it. Something bad has happened and many people paid for it so now it is to be a clear story. I want that to end up clean as much as possible. I take that lead and I will disclose all the classified informations I got but for it you must share what you know with me because we all have a piece of the puzzle to put on together so we all wake up. It was my turn and now it is your.

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1079
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 AM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I stopped writting yesterday I wasn't feeling great. I started to have my mind all messed up and had hard time to breath normally so I was dizzy, confused and nausea made me puke nothing coz I aint feed myself anymore. It seems it is not easy for me to talk about it and I want to take my time so I don't crash myself again. I could take some medication to calm me down and feel better and went to sleep earlier. This story real or not is taking me down alot and everytime I am trying to talk about I get screwed up by myself. I don't even remember anything because I am using technology to forget until I am ready and it is already taking me off well being. But I must say something and I will keep writting until I am no more confused and lost in my mind. I hope everytime I writte I add something, a new information and I still have alot in my head.

I will restart...

I was found in automn 2009 by some sort of accident in wich some people they did not know who I was and they used a version of our stolen technology to blow up my mind. It was in a video game called Face of Mankind by duplex games system and nexeon technologies. Those people are reptilians associated with some deal with CIA and NSA. The game was a platform on a experimental psychotronic technology usage. I called this the neXeon project wich was like about 5 years. I had infiltrated this organisation wich accidently make my familly to find me because they accidently removed the [beep] brainwash of my mind that was done by other people. At that point I was scared to see that our technology has spread on Earth and was used by many civilisations on this galaxy. There are responsible all around this galaxy and many civilisations participated screwing me up. Whatever I was in that CIA half illuminati game where I made them believe I was going to work for them but actually it was an infiltration and sabotage operation. I gave them knowledge about how to use it and then knowing the whole project I could struck it down as fok. The project is still happening and I know somewhere you can meet interesting people is that game project that is experimental technological brainwash using retro inginerie of our technology. The new name is Mankind Reborn and it looks like extention of neXeon project. So I jumped into the job to forget my pain and feel better with them. I worked besides of CIA for almost 5 years making them believing I was guinea pig in wich they were just using the technology as much as they wanted. It was a part of the plan... A part of my experimental training too in wich I know now how to fight against this technology we have that manipulate, influence or control someone's mind. So recap:

I was brainwashed to believe I am human and I do not exist by some people but someday someone else using another version of our stolen technology blow up my mind with it making me no longer in [beep] and then the classic ET call home occurs. I made contact and my parents they were really happy to find me. I made alot of deal and meeting that night so as I odered many execution among terran's elite but the public aint notice because those guys they living their power in secret. The real people over the planet they are not who you think they are. They were placed [beep] by the criminal I wrotte a bit about yesterday. The top brass was violently and publically executed but no one knew who he was. When I have meet him he have been a dick that wanted to fok more so we killed him. I was meeting some of them but leaders was no good so I got to be looking for the dealers. The leaders are the ones leading their people wich was [beep] here and the dealers are the ones that are gonna deal with me. I ain't care who are the leaders right now I want to know who the heck I have to deal with here to make something good. So I said ''Take me to your dealer'' wich was not considered serious then I gave up with them. They are expecting some kind of not me I guess. I am older than humanity from Earth but with my people I am just a kid. I am a kid that is not done growing up and learning. I am still at that stage of my life when I mostly learn from mistakes and progress by mistakes. I don't want to do homework when I get home because I want to play and have fun with my friends. Hang out in a bar or smoking weed with a cop (I am canadian). We gave some police forces chipset on their brain so they are with us already but as much of our people they shut the fok up until green lights. They stole me technology once and that was bad because I was trusting them. But I saw that most of them was sorry that a police officer stole mes my glasses and I have even meet the provincial police reginal brass. I remember he was giving me a ride from a lost spot where I was droped by a spy that gave me a ride somewhere. I walked at night in a icy rain about 20km before I got intercepted by that cop and gave me a ride back to Joliette. He told me he was a commanding officer and he was their dealer at that moment and at some point he sowed alot of collaboration and understanding. I was warranted for arrestation because I broke conditional freedom and skiped my courtyard trial. When he got me by the side of the highway he said that normally I have to be controled but he wasn't going to because that night he was wonderring what I was doing there. It was 24th december and being busy with my job I was just trying to get to my human mom place for christmass. The officer talked alot about making mistakes and learning and stuff he was really nice. At the end he said that sometime it is just good to turn the page and I agreed before shaking his end droped at a MacDonald. Then I walked about 50km to get where I had to go to be with people for chrsitmass. It was that" I do not blame the whole police force for stealing me something since they have let me know that it was probably just an isolated incident done by a single corrupted agent. That cop who gave me a ride that cold and dark night was a good dealer because he made me go through the rest in peace with police forces even if for a while I had to play a character of being mad at them. Hey they didn't put me in jail a long time it was just a few day and my bad I got caught for something. Even if evidences has disapeared just like always xD

I am sorry I stepped out of the story talking about here

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1080
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I don't know anymore what is the incident to talk about here. When I crashed and got brainwashed or when other people tried to use another version to blow up my mind but since it was a brainwash it has just crashed down all the cover up I was being victim. They accidently gave me back to be myself and at that point with the surveillance technology they deployed to find me I was impossible to miss because the way it was making my call has been TO SCREAM BECAUSE I AM NOT QUIET. They instantly found me and took control of the two guy that was doing that to me by accident. They tried to use a version of our stolen technology on me and they did not know they actually just broke the work of other people. I was lucky that way and I got back only because again some people they did not care about who the fok they are fokin with... Terrans doing the same mistake, twice but that time it was to give me freedom and go back to my people. Sometime things are like that... No matter what stupid something can be sometime it does something good at the end even if we could never expect it. I can always learn something of any situation and I am actually having a military training doing that because I am a commanding officer in our secret services. I was not train for that stuff so we took the opportunity to create a training and we gave them more to do that to us for a few years. We took the opportunity really well to do many things and I can't wait to finish the movie and release it in the past before everything so you all watch it and then we wipe your memory about it. People are looking for answers they all already have but they don't remember. You saw all of it before it began but you do not remember. We will not answer any questions because we don't have to. You already know everything about it and what we will do is to make you to remember when it is going to be the good time to make a good production and then I make a bunch of alien money out of this story. I am a pure evil opportunist... I am making something out of this incident! I ain't give my past any bad fok to remember. I want to remember how much a man I wanted to be to make my dad proud of me. Because as a son I am craving my dad pride. I needed a beautiful story inspiring and touching so my mom could keep living in love instead of the hate for having a universe where something like that can happen to one of her kid. I needed to make it hard and hurtful but has to show love, respect, sacrifice and trust. I crashed and got screwed so I need good people to help me get better and face my PTSD in some sort of therapy. Then I had to know who really love and trust me. Then all the good people for years we foked them up so they could prove who they are. Alot of people they think we are ashole that screwed up all the good people and this is... Real but not true. We did it that is real but not for being ashole. We were selecting true people while we gave power to ashole so they don't hide and we can build cases that they will have to face. We have let them show themself with confidence and they were careless to hide themselves so we could build cases that I will use against them later to screw them up. There will soon be a big bust in wich a bunch of people will be arrested and charged. I had to go the dirty way and I am sorry but I had to find people to help me with what is going to happen wich is me going through what happened to me. I will need alot of support so we recruited people that proved themselves. I remember alot of people treatning me like [beep] and I was told alot ''I hate your parents'' or ''Your parents kill everyone who disagree'' . I also heard the introducer in a street people spot saying to new comer in town not to fok up with me because my familly was killing just like that and he was claping his fingers. I told him ''We do not kill them, that is what we make you believe'' and that is true. Some people actually really got killed for security reason or investigation result but most of those people they said we killed are not dead. They are chosen... We needed some people who has the balls and heart to raise against a certain death so we can train them in the spaceship until their invasion on Earth. We played to be what we hate to be so the people that disagreed where selected to work with us. They were just replaced by dummies to fake death or not even doing it just having a guy saying the guy disapeared because he got killed. BS that is BS and today I admit it that we screw up everything to see how far a good person would sacrifice and how dirty an ashole would be. That is how we dealt with that story and I know there are alot of lovelly terran that loves me really much and will be my therapy soon when we are done with all the bulshit that is going on just to go crazy once for good and feel better after.

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1081
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Some people they think I am cold because I am flipping the pages pretty easy after such a story in wich I had loved people to die. The thing is that I do not remember anything yet. They just told me that I crashed and lost my wife. Then some people they find not normal that I just go on having a new wife that is already pregnant of a son. I just told myself that the best way to bring back life after death is to create life again. I am a loving a carefull husband and we know it. What I will have to face will be really hard emotionally for me and I did not want to do that alone. I can't live without a wife so with a wife and a familly I will go back in the past a face what I have to carry on. I don't think I am being cold, I believe that I am being loving and smart. I could go back and face this alone but I have chosen to do it in the warming arms of my wife and having a kid to make me proud. I don't find wanting to go through a story with someone is being cold. I find that pretty warm that I will just be loving again to cry my lost ones. But I always still have that doubt in wich I do not make the difference if I am playing the disinformation story or if it is the other... There is another one talking about having another person as the survivor but that I was the other one that was shot. It is possible that I died but I am cosmic I always come back so that is where they were looking for me. I do not know but something is real behind that and I will figure out what it is. Whatever it is, I requested that people had to think I died because you are not expecting a dead man to be on your [beep]. This was a multi layer brainwash and it has been terrible in my head for years. I think I got 3 layers of brainwash. Because everytime I was going on writting the next layer I was figuring out making to have creating another layer until I am so brainwashed that I do not figure out... 3 layers was for the core writting of my mind engineering plus alot of sublayer until I don't figure out. My mind was really really written, controled and manipulated it was crazy. Then now I got some training to deal with it and if I ever crash again and someone find an interesting way to use this technology agoinst myself, I will figure out! Wow... I don't care the abductee that complain about their mind manipulation after the highest level of possible brainwash I just did to myself... They wanted it? I gave it to them a way the regreted. They wanted to play in my mind? I showed them how we do... I am tired and I don't even remember why... I never remember anything... I don't even know what else I am doing... I really brainwashed myself too much with it... This training is almost done so soon all programs and apps in my mind will gradually shut down to give me back my total freedom of mind and deal with myself. That day in 1947 what happened is that I was not trained for it. That is what I did! I gave access to our version of the technology to anyone that wanted to brainwash me without knowing there was supervisors over the project. Everyone creativity has been used on me for some stories and then now I got a bit more experience having the enemy using this technology against me. Other people joined this experimentation of a training. We really made anyone using it for whatever they wanted. It was a risk to take and it has been sad to see population gradually forget about it. All that story was a big mind game...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1082
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:28 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:28 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
My story, my life, my love crashed and died here so here I will rise again. From what I was given from Earth, being a crazy human that believe to be something not real, I will get back into the stars. That is a choice I made that explained why I have done that. If here life ended then here shall it restart. I have been waiting for her to be mine and here we got together to raise a familly. Many aliens around it is unbelievable. Most of them they leave when they say they are going home. I live here... I say I am from here still... Something has ended but something else has started... It is all happening here for me as much the bad story as the good one. When I will leave in the futur we will be friends and in peace but now I am not totally done with some fok because it is a part of the steps in the processes of some therapy. Alot of people right now think there is a price to pay and to satisfy those people so I am sure they let me do what is on my mind then I have to give them something to. I agree with that. The responsibles they will NOT get killed... They will suffer for as long as we can make them live! So they will never forget who we are. We all did what we could planning to make all of you to regret it so you remember and don't do that mistake again. Enjoy the lesson! I am not writting to bother or treaten even if I know I am making it like it most of the time but... I am just trying to figure out too so I am not brainwashed anymore.

But there is something shady about the crash. When they told me it I did not feel surprised or choqued and I was actually feeling sorry for the people of the other ship more than mine. I don't know yet but this is alarming to me because I feel that even at that moment I was already doing some fakes around. Organised crash? Maybe my cover blew up and I just needed to make someone think I am dead and the whole story is just bulshit... I feel ALOT of layer of mind writting and programation at a point it is scarying me. I am on something! Or now... Was I? I wish I could know now. I keep saying to myself that over and above all that story ''There is something else'' . I keep saying that all the time and I don't get what's up inside of me that is making me feel I just got on something bigger than I thought. Catching the criminal alive make them talk better so maybe we found out something else that I don't know but damn I can feel it. That was just a track to something else or what? I feel I am not done finding out that a whole fake was going on just for a track. So what? Nobody died? Or maybe I am putting this in my mind because I want to believe it. I don't know but no matter what I have a wife that will give me children and I will do what I have to do for them. I figured out that I am just completelly obsesed by my job and I hope next time my familly will not be involved in my secret alien [beep] ... Or the opposite. I believe my wife is a canadian spy, actually because I wanted that. I believe my wife is a canadian spy on purpose because I want to talk to the canadian government but I can't do it yet. That is wierd but if it is real I would be really happy. There is only my wife that I tolerate to spy on me. I am a secret service officer, I am in love with spies because their informations they save my life all the time. If I could have a trained professional spy as a wife that will know how to spread what she gets from me it would be great. I see my wife more for the CST than the CSIS. She is completelly into it and always find out what I am doing especially because she makes me talk. Or maybe it is just another side brainwash... I don't even know anymore... How far this is a fake? I wonder alot... We asked to be so classified so now I get the spotlight to make my show once for good. I wrotte the big lines and invited the universe to join the party and most of them came here just to see me showing up myself to you telling you what your people has done to me, to us, all of us... I made alot of movies they told me that. Actually they said I always make a movie of what I do so this won't be my first as much I can say they said it isn't the first time I crash. I am a bad kido and I do drink and drive or smoke and crash... As a secret service officer and a prince I can do almost whatever I want so I can just not care about a law or a rule especially when I can support my claim using my professional rank in wich I can request slacking up no question ask just saying ''Internal security classification'' and it is a go to throw you in the sun! I am joking but not too much. I can play and I will play that is what the kids they do. And all the people I made suffer for years will make my invasion from the inside because everything is already in place and it is now just a matter of green light.

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1083
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:51 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:51 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I am trying to remember something else about the meeting I had in 2009 and I can remember being told that responsibles ended up being from all around the galaxy and many civilisations got involved but the only thing I remember about attacking the whole galaxy was to hack their system. I know here on Earth we have been stealing a bunch of money from alot of different people so we had terrans money to play their game. Their system is no big deal to us and was easy to screw up. I am trying to remember what else I requested from them about dealing with responsibles from other civilisations but nothing get in my mind so maybe there is nothing yet. I remembered a crew we are building up made with terrans that is planned to go fok around with us when we will go deal with the other responsibles. Or not... I don't really know anything I am just lost in brainwashed believes in an alien crazy way whatever it is. I can't wait to read all reports and know what the results of the phase 1 of this plan. It sounds pretty severe and treatning and it is meant to be but is it real? Maybe not. I wrotte it and I don't even know anymore but I believe strongly it is. We just went old school monkey style wich is really dirty. We just wanted to beat up some people with their own game. We took a risk and for us it has been a war for the last years and now it seems to be about to be over if we just all do so. I remember asking for giving away many things around here on purpose of making the idea to work especially making them to believe it is from them even into other civilisations using time rewritting. The whole thing at the end seems to be just a huge set-up that has many purpose and reasons to be. It is a set-up in place and soon you will all remember that one last detail that will make you understand. I have a joke!

Do you remember Bay594? I was waiting for you...

This was the suspected begining of the operation after the global mass abduction when you watched that movie we are making be fore we did it. Then people has been sorted. 80% of the population would be in Bay595 into a cryogenic freezer connected to a remote control clone of themselves on Earth. 10% got to work on Earth and be physically present on the planet. 10% got in bay 596 into a physical simulation of their neighborhood. This is also the bay we put people that are being removed from the story. When someone is showing worth it in the stage we kill them, then we kill the clone and unfreeze the person so they either go on Bay596 or back physically on Earth using new id somewhere else. This is serious believes but I would not be surprised of such story... Do you know where you are? I am not sure anymore. Sometime I am frozen, sometime not... I don't know anymore... So most of you are frozen in my ship that I sent far away to come back. That big deal on the internet about that ''invasion'' is stupid. It ain't an invasion, we bring you back home! And all our people they are on the real Earth and they are waiting to welcome you back home. While you were in a simulation we were building that better world that is waiting for you. This is creeping me out... It looks really huge what is happening and even if I don't really understand yet I think we should all be careful of our choices...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1084
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:19 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
In the names of whoever has suffered for us I will keep writting to try to make this quick so we can all move on something better. I don't see much what else get in my mind about this incident. It's business on the side too because that kind of stuff the people they buy. I hope you all will enjoy that journey when it will be time for the cherry on that cold sunday. I will reveal what I can remember when it comes. Actually I think it looks dirty but it is pretty a clean job when you know that nobody got really hurt. You will be surprised when the next layer will come into my mind like a package or informations implanted in my head. Mostly unblocking my memory. My wife too still hallucinate a human when she looks at me but she is luckier than me because in her memory she can see me as I really look like these days. That is also I way I got a cheat on showing up before the time for the people that are in the furry fandom. I requested that it is not allowed to show something else than a human so I have all the attention when it will be my time. So I had too to play the human game for showing myself but since it is allowed to be in any social community when you are in your human life it is allowed to be in that fandom wich you can create of anthropomorphic character of whatever you want, aliens included. It was a cheat for me to do that so there are already people that know what I am for a long time. I had alot of problem with that because years ago being an alien and saying it was pretty shi tty to be. Then some furry like that administrator of a french forum wich has a cow character and he pis ssed me off so I told him that I would abduct a bunch of cows then do gross stuff to them and dropped them from my ship and I would do it in time with time travel and I got on that trip around here. There is no scientific explaination of that phenomenon... I was pis ssed of at a cow man in a human fandom and I told him my name. Sorry for that but now they will remember to be careful who you meet on the internet here. I love to be online on any network I can meet anyone. I am actually really available right now.

I am stepping out of the story again...

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1085
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
About all that story the only thing I know for sure is that I live here on Earth with a canadian ID now. Even this life has been shady since the begining and alot of people still hide from me something. It is just a matter of who will admit first to be served... This story of lie and buls hit is ending here as a canadian. Many people in history they escaped the USA to come hide under canadian moral protection. I am not the only one that did that. So now a canadian I am and I love that because it is a great country. Actually Canada is a native word for ''Terre d'accueil'' wich means welcoming land. I believe the name of that country is well chosen and I can tell it. It is better than the USA. Here you mostly end up in a hospital where you have medical attention, shelter, food, shower, clean clothing, etc ... We call that place psychiatry and then you get that paper and the government is like ''okay you say you are an alien and as long you play the crazy it is fine'' So here am I? I get money for doing nothing except being ''psychotic'' and I chill out. In the USA you get screwed up by the government but the people they pay money more, lot more... Here I am chill but I don't have much to play the game because the way we organised thing here we are meant to end up in a hospital if we go to crazy and need attention. Not all of us some are having that money cheat and are rich because we hacked all the money. But I play Face of Mankind so human I am being lol... As a human in this planet I only reach to be categorised ill and doped with pills but I don't really mind it. Getting ''caught'' and ending up in a hospital looks like progress to me regard of what happened in 1947... Here they won't cut us in pieces we have some sort of collaboration already and for a while. No matter what is the story I took my decisions as a canadian because it is now my country here. The homeland on Earth. I heard something about a possible futur and the Canada. I heard about the URC wich will be the Canada after it all separated. It will separated in many republic that was provinces. But all the republics will stay united as one nation. United Republic of Canada. It is just giving more indepedence to every provinces and changing the name of it but they will keep calling themsleves canadian. I have to admit though that my first contact with the CSIS was a threatning and I was amazed by how quick they had an agent on me. Making me think they was watching me alot before I started to watch them. Since now I calmed down alot I communicate to them but I still get no answers or if they do it is being blocked. I have been cheating in this story by letting some people know before the time such as CSIS. I am happy to be in Canada now because it is decent but I know other countries that love us more than canadian but it is a respectable country. They will be a good dealer of planet Earth. I have a set-up almost everywhere anyway... But I like to live here. What I am taking from the USA is their military hierarchy and ranks. I love it. Their uniform and badges, and medals, and pins, and ribons or any decoration. I will use their military set-up for what I will build here. It has been like that since the begining. I love to be canadian and I have alot of respect for the canadian forces but I would prefere to be in the U.S. Army. It is too picky for me here. I ain't go anywhere if I am not that clean canadian living with all his integrity. I am a jarhead that salute a boss and I don't fit that canadian cream they are looking for. I am a secret service officer I love to work with some bast ards with a shady past. I love the services of the canadian defense that usually go to be helpful around the world. But I think that slowly everyone is getting better these days. Now I can say in the name of the movie ''All quiet on western front''

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1086
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 PM
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
So there it was for now what I could exploit from my mind until someone else is making me think of something else. I hope I will be capable to remember more shrtly so I have something new to say. Because all of that was old news and what might be interesting would be to talk about the next story...

Thanks for reading

Captain Xeno
Operational Force
Galactic Secret Service

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Xeno] #1175
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:28 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:28 AM
italy
Alienarchist Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Alienarchist  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
italy
you write a lot xeno lol , do you have proof you are alien and can you send me trought private message?

Reply Quote
Re: The incident [Re: Alienarchist] #1178
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 AM
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Well since you have read me you should already know that it is a game of believes. I already say I will not give proofs or evidences. I am not here to give any solid knowledge or evidences. I am here to communicate and make contact. Enjoy the reading

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.