Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (Xeno), 47 guests, and 152 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,617
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,876
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 351
Spock 270
Stormy 265
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
THE END TIMES ARE NOW! #6344
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:37 AM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:37 AM

J
JOHN60 OP
Unregistered
JOHN60 OP
Unregistered
J

We are now living through the period covered by the Book of Revelations,The Blessed Virgin Mary in her role as a Mediatrix between God & man appeared at Bayside USA (1970-94) with Jesus & the saints.There were miracles performed there as well as other signs of the Divine presence.She told of how SATAN had entered the church in Rome in the 70's and how 3 cardinals under his influence kept Pope Paul drugged on occasions so he would be less effective.
Satans cloned son (the anti christ) now walks the earth in readiness and of course Satan himself is here since his release back on to the earth in 1940 till the end. So most if not all the pieces of the jigsaw are now in place.
He will use the UFO phenomena which he is behind to explain away the RAPTURE to the world through the news media, as the result of a mass alien abduction (see my post on UFO page).

The BVM also appears today at Medjugorje and has done since 1981, again there have been many miracles and signs to authenticate her appearance there.She has stated this is the last time she will appear on the earth before the end comes.
Another good source is Wendy Alec of GOD TV, she has been taken to the Fathers house in spirit and states her books The Fall Of Lucifer, First Judgement, Son Of Perdition etc are the Fathers story.She tells how Lucifer rebelled against God because he created Adam in his own image & swore before him & his angels were caste out & turned into demons, that he would forever be both God & humankinds adversary.He seeks the destruction of the human soul in Hell where it is said many are tortured for fun.He gave himself the title Satan which means opposer.
From what the trusted seers of the day like Jonathan Cahn are saying i believe the christian church will be RAPTURED within the next 3 to 5 years,this will bring in the dreadful 7 year Tribulation period where amongst other things there will be a 3 day nuclear war & a comet will strike the earth, many will perish leading up to the final battle of Armageddon.
He hates Gods covenant people Jews & christians & that is why he tried to exterminate the Jews in Hitlers death camps so that prophesy would not be fulfilled.But the nation of Israel came into being in 1948, he then had all the arab countries attack Israel in 1967, against overwhelming odds Israel triumphed in 6 days (Genesis, God created the world in 6 days & rested on the 7th). In the Tribulation period 144,000 christian evangelists come out of Israel after Moses & Elijah have preached in Israel. Although you might not hear it in the news, Christianity is the most persecuted faith in the world today.
A few prophesies will be fulfilled before then, many believe Ezekiel 38/39 tells of when the armies of Russia,Iran & Turkey mass on the mountains above Israel,where an earthquake will decimate their armies. From Bayside we are told men with beards will attack the Vatican & the Pope will flee Rome,a world wide interior warning will come after that.
He hates christian prayer & fasting as he has no power against it & it diminishes his influence on earth, that is why we should prayer daily knowing that we are in a spiritual battle with him on earth,not doing this is a dereliction of duty for any christian in this spiritual battle.
Forewarned is forearmed they say & the time we have to help make a difference is now short.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Anonymous] #6358
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
People have been claiming that it was the end times since before jesus reportedly walked the earth. They have also anticipated many "end of the world scenarios". In my lifetime, Y2k, nibiru, jesus, Mayan calendar, hail bop and several others. Beforebthaf, the cold war had us believing that at any second the world would be a nuclear wasteland, and unfortunately that stigma is still present.

I believe that talking about end times is, if anything, a self fulfilling prophecy, not a religious one. I think that if people worked together, it would never be a potential.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Spock] #6440
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:36 PM
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:36 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
I agree with Spock, We had this many times already...the so called end times. I am getting tired of this too.

[Linked Image]

there are so many real problems around we should try to find solutions for, insteed of bringing up some which are not really in our sight yet, or maybe which wont ever be in our life time.

At least for me, I have to think about some other things and heavy stuffs going on right now..........

[Linked Image]

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Stormy] #6486
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 AM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I can appreciate your Sinicism, I remember before I became a believer going to a race track in 1981 & a chap was holding up a board THE END IS NIGH. Of course if you want to contact your maker then Christian prayer is the key, that's how myself & many others became believers from what came back from prayer. Other than that I would ask you to look out for the above prophesies being fulfilled. And remember Satan is the great trickster & deceiver.

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Anonymous] #6487
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 AM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 AM
A
Ashmaydaylia Offline
Ensign
Ashmaydaylia  Offline
Ensign
A
Not to single out a specific Religious group, but I'm singling them out, the Jehova's Witnesses have been claiming the 'End Times" since 1914, and when it doesn't happen, they push the date up by a year or two.

Last edited by Ashmaydaylia; Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Ashmaydaylia] #6488
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:03 AM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:03 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Stormy] #6490
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:37 AM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:37 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Nice!!

Most of the times you can see in someones eyes and hear in his voice that the person is genuinely speaking the truth, or at least a belief willing to die for...

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Nairb88] #6493
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:57 PM
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:57 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
It is to writte a new beginning!

No more walking in circles.

We will now move on, forward and who will look back?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Xeno] #6496
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 AM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:23 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

For us practising Christians we are up against a very clever enemy who has created false religions, 23 years experience tells me that the above prophesies will come about soon, so it is just a case of lets wait and see. And remember other bible prophesies have already come tree, Jesus's crucifixtion in Isah & the establishment of Israel as a nation in 1948 etc

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Anonymous] #6498
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 AM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 AM
A
Ashmaydaylia Offline
Ensign
Ashmaydaylia  Offline
Ensign
A

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Ashmaydaylia] #6506
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:56 PM
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The closest prophet that could tell what was going on next was Nostradamus but we got him under our costody.

He is responsible for the bad situation on Earth!

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Xeno] #6571
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:59 AM
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:59 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Na think he was on the enemies side, the Bayside prophesies will come true

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Anonymous] #6572
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:02 AM
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:02 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well he did pretty bad joke here!!

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Anonymous] #6788
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S
Every year a guy makes a Video or writes a post in a forum about "the end times are comming!", "the rapture is comming!", "Noah is comming!", "Mose is comming!", "the end of the world, armageddon, aphocalypse is comming!". People have said the same thing for centuries! Nothing ever happened!

Please stop! Nothing is comming except for just the next day as always!🙄 😴

Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Shark] #6789
Yesterday at 12:04 PM
Yesterday at 12:04 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it! AE

There is a lot to do TODAY and RIGHT NOW - you should better concentrate on, instead of guessing around what might comes up one day or not.......

Make the best you can out of TODAY - is what is really important .... blank

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: THE END TIMES ARE NOW! [Re: Stormy] #6790
Yesterday at 12:24 PM
Yesterday at 12:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
That is right and any mental health practician would agree because they say that all the time. HERE AND NOW. What can I do right now to have a result right now? I would not say so because it happens that a project request to wait in wich what you can do NOW is to think about what can be the time that will come to do something. It is important to live the situation here and now but saying that it must come with forgeting about what is next... You gonna hit a wall... The end times are now, well not yet but coming. Over the time of addiction and substances craving. Over the time to lose myself just because I can't look into my own eyes without playing a character. Over the time I will prepare my mind to rush into the community services and organisations because I will just go and volunteer where I can to help instead of thinking of it. Over the time of silence and lies will be! THE END TIMES ARE NOW! For me and whoever is tired of the old time we are still stuck in it in wich we are scared or tired to fight for it and really do something to make a better world. The end times are now, for me because I am ending my own time about a [beep] load of [beep] you know that? Anyone else that is taking this opportunity to end their time for what they want then go. We are a lot doing it right now, working on ending a time. A time of secrecy and control mainly experimental still... It is the end of times because many times will end. The time to runa away, lie and hide is going to be over!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.