Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 43 guests, and 112 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Courage within the stories #6312
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:18 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:18 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
What would the public think when they do not believe what you have to say?

In my case I did not know years ago and I was scared of it and those that followed my story can imagine how it is scary that I had to do coming up with saying that cosmic larvae thing. Going on showing some really personal elements. I did not know what the public would think and do especially what was going to happen in my back wich is the real worry with human being. I was expecting a lot worst than what happened but it was aliendisc so... I have been introducing myself on other forums and just my introduction made me severly hurt, insulted and disrespected. I was censored and banned if just not ignored. Moderators came to push me hard saying talk or leave. Users bullying me calling me names and treatening me. Just before my account was locked and all my introduction threads deleted. I have been told a child abuser because of that I have a kid with such a story. They assumed I was brainwashing my kid and screwing up his mind and that I would just be a [beep] dad. I was seriously accused of child abuse just for sharring my experience, actually just my introduction went south and dark while people went throwing dirt on my name and input. Years ago I was worried for that kind of stuff and it is true that it is shitty in UFO forums to share because people are [beep] dumb and hurtful. But this is aliendisc here. It is based on respect, consideration and freedom of beliefs, opinions and stories. No matter if it is going to be taken as real or not, the alien disclosure netowrk do not tolerate such things that happens other places that you may have been through like I did. Years ago I told my story and I ended up in jail right before being hospitalised in a psychward but things has changed because the ALIEN disclosure network is online. This place won't change what the public will think or say about your testimony but will protect you from being hurt and disrespected because it is what is not tolerated here. Other places they do not tolerate proofless stories or speculation from analytic impressions but not here. On aliendisc you are free and safe to share because the public is allowed to say whatever it want as long as it is respectful, nice, positive and constructive. Forget about how things are going other places or IRL... Aliendisc was created to make a difference and start a new school of approach regard to alien, ufo or paranormal activities. The forum provide to give you the right to say what you have to say the way you want and the only price is to be nice and respectful. If you are chill and cool with other people you can be what ever you say for us and tell whatever you want about the phenomenoms and the way you want. Aliendisc staff is looking for courageous people to share and build a contain that is from A to Z wich include S for story! As long as it talk about aliens, ufo and paranormal any truth is welcomed and to be protected from disrespect. But to have that right of consideration you must speak up your mind and do not fear public reactions and understand that there are guardians here that has in mind to protect against such behaviour as much as they have been protected from it. I personally had people attacking me, usually anonymously and after reporting the posts went deleted and anonymus user probably IP or MAC address banned because they never came back. I was threaten to be killed and beaten up, that someone would find me and break my bones (I am exagerating) and it did not happen. Cyberbullies they bully no matter what you say and they come around the internet to hurt and disrespect to feel better with themself or personal plaisure it is a fact. But here it is not allowed or authorised for any reasons.

If you hear that voice inside of you saying that you have something to say or something to share because your input can open the door to a better understanding to someone even if it is fictional. Most of classified whispered informations I had in my life were through stories. Some people they cannot tell us our story because they can be recognised and have problems and I understand that but it is not forbiden to make up a story that tell the same informations without giving away the details that would have you spotted IRL out there! I told a lot of stories here from a lot of people that made themselves heard, sometime drinking a chill beer on my couch or in a dirty dark backstreet smoking a cigaret by a garbage container. Have you heard ever a whisper in the rain where it is not normal to be for such a testimony? People sometime they talk in the most unexpected situation and location because they did not know it would go that way. I could not give a story with the details that some people would recognise themselves or their boss and colleague. A fiction is protecting a source or an informer and does still tell the truth of a testimony. I talked to few real spies that knew stuff and I built myself a character to take the shots as a decoy and while the public been freaking out on wanting proofs or facts they did not noticed I was saying what I was told by hundreds of people over more than 14 years. To have courage to tell your story and provide informations is not only about the truth. Some truth cannot be told because it won't work if told or would need to tell too much informations so it is understandable. So if your truth is heavy and what you have been through involve too much people that would give problems to be denounced then... Call a jack out of a john and his boat was maybe a plane? It is a sinking story then make it fly in the sky. Lying to tell the truth is not forbiden in this world and for doing it myself here, spreading a fiction to give away the 101 of an huge long term alien activity and not being banned or censored. I can tell you that it is welcomed if it is the way that fits you like it did for me a while. What did they do to you so you are so blocked out? The threat of talking is just a [beep], it smells bad but doesn't hurt for real. It works because everyone keep quiet but they cannot kill the truth if all of those that knows about talk at the same time in one united voice. I tried here to show that you can play it if you can't share it. I cannot tell you where I get my stuff from because if I am not carefull it is someone else that will have problems. I have to protect my srouces and respect my confidentiality policy and privacy protection protocoles. I have some people that don't mind to be known for their story while other people want to remain unknown for their story but both want their story heard. So if you do not want to be recognise find you courage differently and wear a costume not to be recognised. Make up your mask and talk. Make a show!

I am not saying that sharring is all about making up stuff especially going with personal beliefs and saying it is something that happened for real because it can hurt and insult someone that has been through it for real. But sitting quiet whgen the heart is screaming inside is not sane and not a good way to survive the rest of your life. The day you have your input written somewhere believe me you just feel better after being really scared and embarrassed for nothing. Then some morron can show up and be a DlCK, [beep] happens and this world is full of bad seeds but it is not all of it. There is a lot of way to share and the most important is not if legitimate is the story but if honest is the informations it spreads even if hidden inside of a cake. No matter how many candles had the real story has much as one of those you talk about is the one saying what flame light up the truth of your testimony. I came years ago on the internet saying all of this in a similar way and... BAD... but not here, The core staff principal motivations here are to create a new forum approach, mentality and philosophy in wich you tell us what you have to say the way you want and if it is nice then go for it and it's not gonna be censored or have you banned and bullied by moderators like other places. Aliendisc is starting a new vision of treating contributors. People they know here, especially who paid attention to the hundred times I said it: 5% of what I say is real but if not diluated hard enough to get shot. 5% real but 110% true! I am coding my informations and manipulating it that is a fact and I do not hide it but this is how I found the courage to share publicly some hard to swallow informations that were not meant to tell the truth but to think about what it could be. Because if I was honest and talked about the bad aliens and what they do... Some people hey know what I am talking about... They may even still feel the pain. But staying in the shadow is having it to follow you for the rest of your life. But if you spit it out it will go away easier and quicker. You can't tell it happened to you then say it is something someone told you somewhere. You can't say it happened to someone else then say it happened to you. That is what I do and the truth is there, it is just reshaped to fit the situation. I did that a lot and all I told are either from my mind and personal experiences or what I witnessed and heard from bunch of people that are so traumatised that just living is hell now and they will suffer for a long time if not for ever, life after life. I know that I saw it personally. Imagine a guy being found by the side of a street broken legs stuck up traumatic telling the cops he was [beep] by an alien then drop from the ufo in a corn field and took 2 days crawling to get to the side of that road he was found. Psychiatry right away after medical hospitalisation. It did not happen because it is a PTSD that made the guy mind crazy but you know what? That kind of stories happens and are real. I went in psychiatry many times and there a lot of people are psychotic and crazy but some are there because of the truth that is not accepted by autorities. I heard and talked but I never say anything real because I cannot. Why not doing to same? I found what fits to me so do you? Find your own courage and confort and lie if you have to but [beep] god damn it say something!

COURAGE IS YOURS TO BUILD

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Courage within the stories [Re: Xeno] #6324
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
I agree.

It's odd that once EdMan is gone, all the blame is now placed on you.

To me it sounds like these people are just looking for a reason to keep quiet.

You're right, they shouldn't be scared. I posted my story and I'm fine. It actually felt good to get it out there.

Reply Quote
Re: Courage within the stories [Re: IronGhost] #6325
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:59 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:59 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Thank you ironghost.

I admire your courage and I hope to hear from you again and more. You abductees know more than you realise, probably more than I do!

Be blessed.

Reply Quote
Re: Courage within the stories [Re: Xeno] #6326
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Who isn't sharing their stories?

Reply Quote
Re: Courage within the stories [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #6327
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:42 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Ask spock

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.