Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, frankie85), 40 guests, and 171 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics822
Posts6,638
Members240
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MasterOgon, Timothy Morsch, Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd
240 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,882
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 356
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The show up #626
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:20 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:20 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Alot already know that EBE are around and live among us. Why aren't they showing up? Why some have to work so hard to actually witness something legit? Alot did but doesn't remember either... They are here, around and we know it! There is many different of them from many places and many appearance. The easiest are those that basically look human then they can just walk around like enybody. Other they can use tehcnology to be SEEN as something different or other can just transform into something else. Then if we know they are here why are they hidding that much? Many people say that it is because they know that when the observation subject is awared to be observed his behavioral cognition changes. That is true but if they are so smart and better than us, why taking so long? Our believes has evolved to a fact that we would not considere a god someone that is from somewhere else. Either we would not burn anymore someone saying the planet is not flat... If you see what I mean So! If they are here... Wich is the case for us, why can't we see them?

We can!

Alot of people in the past years been trained and prepared to live around us and been provided tehcnologies to see them. A few exemple are glasses or sunshade that allow to see someone located into another dimension layer using a human avatar in the viewer's layer. Some people are also connected to psychotronic and electromagnetic technologies to have an halucination. Either an alien can in an area make everyone halucinate a human than a human can make everyone halucinating an alien. Chipset on the brain can do the same and are more stable because they do not depend on a telecommunication network. They have their own automated programs and devices. There are those people, many ''replaced'' that see them for a pretty long time but won't talk because they agreed with something when they joined the clan. One is to be talking first and then the rest should follow shortly. I am not the informer neither the dealer. I do something I tried years ago and I feel we have reach a point where at least one believer will listen to. One rule pretty severe is not to show yourself non-human on a general public scale. There is one of them that want the spotlight on him for some personal reason and business purpose as professional protocole.

For it, the post is about a show up! It's coming, if you want... Do you want? I do! but I would like first talk about it and plan that correctly so everyone will enjoy it for HOW it will be. Of course for the when, I say when I got my business about alien and ET to be stable because on the market when you get the right thing at the right spot I have to tell you that this business and your reality can be [beep] up profitable. So I want to be sure I will make a bunch of money with the show up by having the right business about it to get a huge quick buck on the market! Then we want the alien to show up so the ET are good to go and introduce you to the rest of the universe for what and how we know it. We want to see the alien on TV with a bunch oof spaceship all around the planet, like a few thousands. For those that could see it and remember there was that huge flying saucer over Earth with the same diameter of it. I think they took a picture wich I could see too but couldn't track anything about that story. Many show up has happened to test the population and the critical results made a ''purge'' in wich everyone been abducted, replaced at the right spot and clear memory about it. Those that reacted perfectly might know what I am talking about.

So if I am telling you they want to show up now or soon so they are done with the job and their business then they go back home. If I say they want to know what is exactly everyone want and that I say they think the best way to know is to ask, What would you answer?

For my answer, how ever the people will choose, I want to be watching it sharpfully from the space!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #631
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:47 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:47 AM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
A person, such as most of us is smart. People are dumb, and unfortunately, it's been designed that way to block intuition and dumb people down. People aren't ready for a reveal, but they are here, and they have been for thousands of years. If you have ever heard about the Supreme beings that the EBE's are afraid of, that is a large portion of your answer.

Imagine all EBE's that have been on Earth all this time are bad. They have eradicated the good guys, and the good guys left have been waiting for the light Supreme being to come and change things. There are two Supreme beings, light and dark. The dark has been essentially running the world for years by putting secret societies in place. They have leeched and sucked the psychic energy and light out of children this entire time as well. They have embedded themselves here and were successful until about 2011 when the tides began to change.

I've noticed a lot more open-minded and awakened individuals on the web and even around me in real life, so I see and feel this change. People are waking up and not buying all the government and corporate bs meant to control us. With everyone having phones and the internet, they can't cover everything up anymore. The light Supreme being is here and the good guys are slowly, but surely coming back to fix all the wrongs.

Last edited by moonofaries; Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:47 AM.

- The greatest lie ebe's ever told was that they were here to help us -
Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: moonofaries] #632
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I already had my answers and I can tell you they haven't eradicated good guys. They have taken them making people to believe they were killing everyone whoi disagree but it was only a selection process. Imagine they want to get rid of the badies but if they know they are doing that they won't show they are bad so it won't work. For years they took the good people and extract them from the planet where they have been transported for education and training somehere else. Meanwhile the bad people thought that they were on their side but it is a lie and a show! The good people are right now in the spaceships coming to Earth with most of humanity in cryo freezer or not. The good people haven't been killed, they have been choosen for the incoming reorganisation. They are not scared of a ''supreme thingy'' . Our universe is getting pretty well balanced between light and dark that must cohabite to live. One doesn't go without the other. They know it for a while so your ''supreme extremes'' They are cooperating because if they kill one of other the other vanish too and the world crashes. It is splitted...

I know right now the world seem dark and without justice and anything that we hear let us think they are not good poeople (EBE) and it is done
ON PURPOSE. They wanted to see who has the true and pure will of a loving heart. Who would stand and fight against them to disagree? Even when we all knew that was going to a death. I volunteer for almost 10 years in their projects and I know what you have seen because I saw people getting killed by them just for saying something different or thinking to disagree. ALOT of people they got on me and I was to be blamed that many of them been losing brothers, parents, friends, coworkers, etc etc... You heard something? I was doing it... I totally know how they could make people believe they were the bad guys getting rid of all the good that would stand against the machine. I had people hurting me and they can hit hard because they have ''lost'' a one they love when I was knowing that this person was ready to sacrify its life just to stand against some ''dickhead'' from the space. So it was a replacement operation to manage. Replace the person by a clan with implanted copy of the scan of his mind then kill the clone in a ''normal'' way (heart attack, cancer, accident, murder or assassination)

I am sorry you got caugh into that big fake they are making wich give me a load of fun since years and I traveled alot. So if you need to be a true and pure loving heart as a hero by standing against who is dominating you and killing you. And you know that will happen because it is just going on hardly for years. Then if you give your life to stand in a world where they do all they can to make you fail and fall until you get down on your knee so maybe someone will be saved from a world built for [beep] to live well. That if you are ready to scarify all you got and die to STAND and keep up fighting even if everything is dark and insane so you have absolutelly no chance. IF YOU ARE LOVING the universe like we all do together right now... You are removed and then prepared the whole rest of your life until what is going to happen really soon. I kept telling the people everytime they were blaming me for having a loved one to be '''killed'' just like that: They're not dead. You believe they are...

Soon my friends is going to happen some magical tricks ^_^ ! I do not know exactly when but I guess at least one of the next events within the next year but I am not sure wich one would happen first and I also got something else in my mind about it. The pas years been really crazy, sick and unhealthy and things were alot of update all the time real quick. I had alot of work for a show that is going to end soon. If you think the world is [beep] and that you ain't do anything for better, wonder why you still on Earth...

Thank you for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #633
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:47 AM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
I like how you said "badies" because I have heard that A LOT in the past few years, and I only ever heard it from certain individuals.

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: moonofaries] #634
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:02 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:02 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
There is alot of volunteer and workers around right now. We have been away for a few years something like march 2015 to January 2018 or maybe it slowly restarted around september 2017 (would be more logical since the timing) I know that autumn 2014 was REALLY CRAZY and it been up to maybe like february 2015. Let say it was a cold winter and alot of people were getting destroyed. There as been alot of beef but I was not into it. I gave myself just to sneak all the way then I could focus on Armitxes because she was there. (she was a ''lost'' AI on duty) I even accidently put her in my wife mind using my phone so I had to call a broken arrow... That is going to be [beep] on my report. Something new started around autaum 2009 or a few months after. I know for sure a new server been activated around end of 2012. I have been living the fiction too a while but it ended up getting pretty real! You got to live the fiction to make it real... That catch phrase will stay there in my mind for a long time because I love it too much. That was a crzy project! so... Now! Let shape this together :)

Thank for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #635
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 AM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 AM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
What do you mean by a new server being installed?

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: moonofaries] #636
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 PM
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Some halucinati stories or how to say that? Some aliens playing an online videogame or some sort of bet...
For years, 3 servers were running and then earlier this year the main one (synchronising all) got online.
Now things should be going to get better but not yet

I am not sure what people mean by the ''matrix'' but it might be that a bit
There is many diferents connections
Some are plugued in freezer
some are in physical simulation
some are on Earth on psychotronism

To be honest I don't know yet were I really am so as most of the people that are aware of the situation.
But for sure we all are connected in the internet where we communicate from diffferent places and we don't know
An exemple would be automated drivers. It is not the vehicle that is being connected and programmed it is the driver...

Soon we should see some major bug fix. For a few months there is already good work in progress and the situation is now controled
They are sorry for the incident for [beep] happens we all know that and also humanity from Earth has its part of the blame too
Things are almost done now we are thinking of a show up and that is the purpose of this posting here. They want to know how would fit
Once it is going to be done and the communication between civilisations will be done for humanity on Earth, they will explain all of the story!
The only think to think about now is just how to connect each other so everyone will now enjoy it the way they want.

What's on your mind about it?

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #646
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I forgot to say that people choices will determine their destination in the next realm mass migration where people should find themslves in the good dimensional layer that fit to their believes and desires. Their will be phase connecting dimensional realm so anyone will still in contact and capable to meet their familly member, friends, coworkers, anyone who has taken a different choice about being in a world where aliens and extraterrestrial (or EBE) exist or not. Those that will chose not to live around us will be transfered into another realm where they will be isolated and censored from any other civilisations after the ''Galactic'' connection on Earth. There will be many dimensional phasing for a while so the main server activated all layers will be used for many diferent show up depending on your choice and the idea you gave on how would the alien show up and disclosure happens

It is serious now, it is going to happen and workers and volunteer are back and will start to gather informations and opinions so we all give a show up and disclosure that will fit someone desire or even.. dream! Please speak your mind in any way you want, they are listening, prepared and ready to show and disclose but we first want to know how you want it to happen

They will soon proceed to official communiqué so informations will spread on media and social network. The green light will be given when you will al together believe it is about to happen and you say what is the [beep] you want calice!

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #650
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:39 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
Originally Posted by Xeno
Alot already know that EBE are around and live among us. Why aren't they showing up?

Thats one of the good questions.

Answering that one is a keystone to understanding this genre imo

I have to start with my personal caveat, you will hear it often as i contribute here.

"I dont have the answers, i only have ideas"

"I dont know, i can only speculate and form hypothesis that can be tested"

So with that in mind one possible answer might be in the PBH or Post Biological Hypothesis.

People take it as a given that we are technologically more primitive, But what if we are also more evolutionary primitive

Transition to purely postbiological

The move to a complete postbiological stage has two different routes. One route is the change of human consciousness from a biological vessel into a mechanical; this would require the digitisation of human consciousness. A mechanical based vessel would increase the computational power and intelligence of the human consciousness exponentially, and also eliminate the weakness of a biological form. This route is therefore a logical progression through cultural evolution with survival and the pursuit of knowledge and intelligence at its centre.

The first route requires a high level of technology, therefore would take a long time, this results in another possible road to a completely postbiological civilisation (PBC). The other route is the complete replacement of human consciousness by AI, for this the human race would die out, replaced by our own creation of AI. There are many reasons for this route such as natural disaster, disease, war which would result in the loss of the human species but an AI could survive due to its robustness.

The future of the human race through cultural evolution is not known and the possible postbiological outcomes are infinite, so to address what we could evolve into is almost futile. But Hans Moravec predicted that;

"What awaits us is not oblivion but rather a future which, from our present vantage point, is best described as 'postbiological' or even 'supernatural'. It is a world swept away by the tide of cultural change, usurped by its own artificial progeny"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postbiological_evolution

This may be an answer to "Why aren't they showing up"

It would be like a frog trying to explain to a tadpole what its like to walk and breath air, Not only would it be impossible to explain it, the frog knows the tadpole will find out in its own sweet time as time goes forward.

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Beyond Beyond] #651
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:49 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:49 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
They are not showing up yet because this is a secret service operation that is going on after a broken arrow.

Soon everything will be explained but first you have to stop thinking of what most of people think or say and spot them so you can listen to them and understand why they do like that. It is an unusual story that is happening to humanity from Earth and special case

Simply they don't show up still because it was a request from an alien that crashed and been found back a few years ago. The alien just want the spot light on him and will tell humanity from Earth what happened, what is happening and what will happen.

Many of them are already showing but you cannot see them, some people they have high tech glasses that allow to see the truth and them around. I can tell you they exist and they are here, mostly showed as humans and they talk and contribute but no one listen to them because they are not showing an ''alien appearence'' yet. Just look around you! But if you want to meet one of them try to look at people that are looking humans because it is how they walk down here right now. They show but they are not looking like what people are expecting so no one pay attention nor see them. Of course there is alot of trained professional and they are not easy to spot but I have been trained to spot and investigate ''Alien cases'' for a few years and I got to meet many of them in the most unexpected places and they were under cover in a really unexpected social class. Where you are all looking is not where they show. Look somewhere else please and see them too! Anyway soon this will not be like that anymore because the official disclosure is about to be initiated and there will be no more mascarade!

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #652
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
This link is a video that I believe is legit and has been written by someone that might be representative of aliens civilisations or a group of them. I have reason to believe that can be serious and I recomand you watch it carefully and pay atttention to any words, expressions or keywords! This is going to happen soon and we are ready! A new recruitment will happen and then it will be the disclosure and show up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbhAVyx1vA&t=257s

First you have to believe they will and understand they want to know whats on your mind by telling yourself

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #659
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 PM
B
Beyond Beyond Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Beyond Beyond  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
B
Another aspect to "why dont they land and show themselves" question could be parity.

noun
noun: parity

the state or condition of being equal, especially as regards status or pay.

Its known from our own history of contact that when a more advanced culture meets a less advanced one, the lessor one comes off second best.

http://time.com/3909470/tribes-uncontacted-ethics/

The current policy is to leave them alone, which given our history might be a good idea

Making contact with indigenous tribes who have remained isolated from the modern world should be encouraged rather than forbidden, according to two anthropologists who have challenged official policy towards “uncontacted” people. In a proposal that has split the anthropological community,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...mazon-tribes-say-academics-10334163.html

It may be that ET's have done this many many times and like us have learned its better to let the natives evolve socially and technologically and meet us as equals.

In our case, that may also include becoming post biological like them.

Last edited by Beyond Beyond; Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Beyond Beyond] #660
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:08 AM
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:08 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The ''show up landing'' will happen in the next years if you all decide so. There is something to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbhAVyx1vA&t=289s

It is about to happen. Yes for a long time humanity was not involved in any galactic or intergalactic or universal organisations but it will happen soon if you chose it to happen. It is planned anyway so... I have been participating to the writting of ''the plan'' by proposing most of the big lines wich the details has been written by anyone volunteering for it in the universe. You have to understand that a few years ago many civilisations joined to secret operation on Earth that is meant to rehabilitate humanity after being victim of a intergalactic criminal and that is why they did not show themsleves. Many workers were on Earth under cover (human life) to track down this alien psychoapth that was bringing humanity to the edge of a self destruction and extinction. The criminasl been caught and the preparation of the rehabilitation is almost done so was for the recruitment. Soon workers and volunteer will start to initiate next stage of the plan and the show up will happen. The thing has been written like a story so it is storylines. There is many side scenario that could have happened and still can happen. The reason why they did not show up is that simple: Alien secret services operation. But it is almost down so it is coming but you all have to prepare your mind to listen to them and stop paying attention to popular known human that talk about the subject. They are mostly irrelevant. I am here to tell you what is going on and what is going to be the next step if you want to join the big party that is coming (Also familly vacation). Workers position are mosttly all taken but there is always a spot for some more volunteer. If you are interested in joining the team preparring the introduction of planet Earth to the rest of the galaxy (first step) you can just tell it here by a post or writte a private message to me.

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #6338
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 PM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
If aliens were going to show up how would you like it to happen?

Personaly I see 50 000 spaceships in the sky all around the planet just to freak out people and see if they would unify facing an extraterrestrial force. No seriously I have to be realist. They will show up and make contact but it will take a while but if it was to happen tomorrow how would you like it?

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #6353
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 AM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
If aliens were going to show up how would you like it to happen?

Personaly I see 50 000 spaceships in the sky all around the planet just to freak out people and see if they would unify facing an extraterrestrial force. No seriously I have to be realist. They will show up and make contact but it will take a while but if it was to happen tomorrow how would you like it?

First seeing some ships in the sky with beautiful colours. Then a landing in a remote area so we could examine and stay on a safe distance. Afterwards we would meet in the middle by telepathic communication. Adranaline is huge influence which needs to cool off.

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Nairb88] #6363
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Yes I believe they do want to show up and to stop that secrecy crap bulshit but the population might not be ready to deal with how they would feel if the sensationalism is too high or heavy in emotional experiences. My first meeting with them actually that day I had the contact proving they exist it was so much that my brain just shut down and I fell to the ground. So they came back after in a video game wich has been easier for me to have a conversation with them and even there I was blown up in my mind!

Some people could actually just die from a show up that would not be well planned and calculated. Old people could have heart attack and religious people could see their whole reality feeling like destroyed. Aliens they told me things about human religion and fake/real gods... I can say that their knowledge is going to blow up a [beep] load of mind here. From any kind. Religious people and their faith, scientists and their ''knowledge'' , philosoph and their vision of the world... etc etc etc.

Disclosure and show up of their world and life is not an simple and easy thing and will take a lot of time and preparation and I am working on a part of it. Just here on the internet and to see how some people they react to it I can tell you that mankind is NOT ready for it! I first thought and wished it would be faster that initially planned but I have to kill my wish and hope of a faster plannification and admit that it will take decades to get there especially to see younger generation having the lead of the civilisation... It is sad but I think one or two generation has to die before it happens seriously. They are preparing the ground for a future show up and contact with official representative while contact IS DONE for a really long time with a bunch of unoficial INDIVIDUAL like contactee, employee and contractee.

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #6383
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
I can imagine it will cause chaos in the human animalistic kingdom of hiearchy. After reviewing an earlier statement, you're right about following. A shift of natural selection of leaders will take place, but that's probably not the goal, right?

I'm in my box of beliefs. My box is safe. If the box cracks and walls fade away, who is ready to operate in a standalone version of themself? I believe the contact can be overcome, if the appearance is, indeed, vigilantly executed and understood for its purpose.

I think unconciously the world is already ready because of Startrek, Starwars and Steven Spielberg. Though, other great minds should be involved into the operation and taught in schools. A few days ago I've watched a Jordan Peterson interview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZYQpge1W5s ). I sensed and experienced shots being fired to the current paradigm, where downright truth is replaced by pseudo sciences and make belief. There he displayed the constant battle between factual truth and 'pop-sience' adopted as truth.

Even I, a divergent type, find it so difficult to recognise truth, and to detect the spring/source of truth. Maybe humans are just living waaaay above their standards. Playing games they know so littly of. Why do people tend to want to get higher up, instead of perfecting their current position. I believe many people occupy positions they not competently can fullfil at most of the duration of the task.

Last edited by Nairb88; Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:30 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Nairb88] #6384
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:33 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:33 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well there has been a huge negative propaganda and massive disinformation campain about aliens to make them look bad thinking they would hurt careless. some does but most of them are pretty good and socially more advanced. They have a good understanding at some point but there is still a lack of getting human life by being it. Some of them experienced it and loved it actually stayed human and others they just came back alien saying ''Being human is crap [beep] [beep]''

We will have to forget about most of what we have been thinking of them because all of that, for the lesson, was meant to give them a bad input and reputation for further revelation in wich they will start showing that they are pretty decent at being good and what we heard is not what we think it is really.

You do not have to worry they observed and tested for years and years and they know how to do it properly. It is going to be alright!

Last edited by Xeno; Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Xeno] #6389
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:55 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:55 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Some of them experienced it and loved it actually stayed human

On a soul level? Or physically?

Reply Quote
Re: The show up [Re: Nairb88] #6391
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:57 PM
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:57 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Physically human. Some like the greys can transform

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.