Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 43 guests, and 112 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
UFO's & THE END TIMES #6252
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 AM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:44 AM

J
JOHN60 OP
Unregistered
JOHN60 OP
Unregistered
J

I used to believe we were being visited by extraterrestrial beings, having witnessed a UFO hovering over a chemical plant in Manchester England in 1999 & watched some programmes on the topic.
As a practising catholic Christian I wondered if the Blessed Virgin Mary had spoken on the subject during her appearances at Medjugorje where she appears today. Jesus & Mary appeared to Veronica a chosen visionary at Bayside USA (1970-94) amongst other things they told her was that Satan & his cohorts were flying these various craft around the world in order to trick mankind into believing aliens existed.
There were many miracles performed there & other signs of the divine presence at the site. As we are now living through the period of the end times when the Christian church is RAPTURED news media will report to those left behind that a mass alien abduction has occurred as opposed to the actual divine act.
Given what was said at Bayside & what the trusted seers of the day like Jonathan Cahn are saying I would be surprised if it has not taken place by the end of 2021 at the latest.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Anonymous] #6253
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 AM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Personally, I am not religious, I do not believe in the end of times, but religion does fascinate me from a somewhat historical perspective, as well as a psychological perspective. However I am not here for a theological debate. There are several Christians on this site.

Given that,

Here is an alternate version of revelation that was cut from the bible many years ago. Feel free to do your own research. What they describe sounds like aliens to me. Many passages in the bible are argued to have been aliens.

A common argument amongst "ancient alien theorists" is that people of the time, explained what they saw in ways that they could understand, using terms and logic of the day.

Much like how ancient people could easily describe giant swans or water birds that eat people and swim rapidly up or down the rivers, because they have never seen a ship with sails and do not know how to describe it.

For the same reason, native americans thought white Europeans were gods when they came to shore in their boats, mounted horses and rode across the land. They did not understand ships, they had never seen a horse, so they thought the horse and man were the same creature. Etc. It is all perspective.

The Apocalypse of Peter
1. ... many of them will be false prophets, and will teach divers ways and doctrines of perdition: but these will become sons of perdition.

3. And then God will come unto my faithful ones who hunger and thirst and are afflicted and purify their souls in this life; and he will judge the sons of lawlessness.

4. And furthermore the Lord said: Let us go into the mountain: Let us pray.

5. And going with him, we, the twelve disciples, begged that he would show us one of our brethren, the righteous who are gone forth out of the world, in order that we might see of what manner of form they are, and having taken courage, might also encourage the men who hear us.

6. And as we prayed, suddenly there appeared two men standing before the Lord towards the East, on whom we were not able to look;

7, for there came forth from their countenance a ray as of the sun, and their raiment was shining, such as eye of man never saw; for no mouth is able to express or heart to conceive the glory with which they were endued, and the beauty of their appearance.

8. And as we looked upon them, we were astounded; for their bodies were whiter than any snow and ruddier than any rose;

9, and the red thereof was mingled with the white, and I am utterly unable to express their beauty;

10, for their hair was curly and bright and seemly both on their face and shoulders, as it were a wreath woven of spikenard and divers-coloured flowers, or like a rainbow in the sky, such was their seemliness.

11. Seeing therefore their beauty we became astounded at them, since they appeared suddenly.

12. And I approached the Lord and said: Who are these?

13. He saith to me: These are your brethren the righteous, whose forms ye desired to see.

14. And I said to him: And where are all the righteous ones and what is the aeon in which they are and have this glory?

15. And the Lord showed me a very great country outside of this world, exceeding bright with light, and the air there lighted with the rays of the sun, and the earth itself blooming with unfading flowers and full of spices and plants, fair-flowering and incorruptible and bearing blessed fruit.

16. And so great was the perfume that it was borne thence even unto us.

17. And the dwellers in that place were clad in the raiment of shining angels and their raiment was like unto their country; and angels hovered about them there.

18. And the glory of the dwellers there was equal, and with one voice they sang praises alternately to the Lord God, rejoicing in that place.

19. The Lord saith to us: This is the place of your high-priests, the righteous men.

20. And over against that place I saw another, squalid, and it was the place of punishment; and those who were punished there and the punishing angels had their raiment dark like the air of the place.

21. And there were certain there hanging by the tongue: and these were the blasphemers of the way of righteousness; and under them lay fire, burning and punishing them. 22. And there was a great lake, full of flaming mire, in which were certain men that pervert righteousness, and tormenting angels afflicted them.

23. And there were also others, women, hanged by their hair over that mire that bubbled up: and these were they who adorned themselves for adultery; and the men who mingled with them in the defilement of adultery, were hanging by the feet and their heads in that mire. And I said: I did not believe that I should come into this place.

24. And I saw the murderers and those who conspired with them, cast into a certain strait place, full of evil snakes, and smitten by those beasts, and thus turning to and fro in that punishment; and worms, as it were clouds of darkness, afflicted them. And the souls of the murdered stood and looked upon the punishment of those murderers and said: O God, thy judgment is just.

25. And near that place I saw another strait place into which the gore and the filth of those who were being punished ran down and became there as it were a lake: and there sat women having the gore up to their necks, and over against them sat many children who were born to them out of due time, crying; and there came forth from them sparks of fire and smote the women in the eyes: and these were the accursed who conceived and caused abortion.

26. And other men and women were burning up to the middle and were cast into a dark place and were beaten by evil spirits, and their inwards were eaten by restless worms: and these were they who persecuted the righteous and delivered them up.

27. And near those there were again women and men gnawing their own lips, and being punished and receiving a red-hot iron in their eyes: and these were they who blasphemed and slandered the way of righteousness.

28. And over against these again other men and women gnawing their tongues and having flaming fire in their mouths: and these were the false witnesses.

29. And in a certain other place there were pebbles sharper than swords or any spit, red-hot, and women and men in tattered and filthy raiment rolled about on them in punishment: and these were the rich who trusted in their riches and had no pity for orphans and widows, and despised the commandment of God.

30. And in another great lake, full of pitch and blood and mire bubbling up, there stood men and women up to their knees: and these were the usurers and those who take interest on interest.

31. And other men and women were being hurled down from a great cliff and reached the bottom, and again were driven by those who were set over them to climb up upon the cliff, and thence were hurled down again, and had no rest from this punishment: and these were they who defiled their bodies acting as women; and the women who were with them were those who lay with one another as a man with a woman.

32. And alongside of that cliff there was a place full of much fire, and there stood men who with their own hands had made for themselves carven images instead of God. And alongside of these were other men and women, having rods and striking each other and never ceasing from such punishment.

33. And others again near them, women and men, burning and turning themselves and roasting: and these were they that leaving the way of God

Fragments of the Apocalypse of Peter.

1. Clemens Alexandrinus, Eclog. 48. For instance, Peter in the Apocalypse says that the children who are born out of due time shall be of the better part: and that these are delivered over to a care-taking angel that they may attain a share of knowledge and gain the better abode [after suffering what they would have suffered if they had been in the body: but the others shall merely obtain salvation as injured beings to whom mercy is shown, and remain without punishment, receiving this as a reward].

2. Clem. Alex. Eclog. 49. But the milk of the women running down from their breasts and congealing shall engender small flesh eating beasts: and these run up upon them and devour them.

3. Macarius Magnes, Apocritica iv., 6 cf. 16. The earth, it (sc. the Apoc. of Peter) says, "shall present all men before God at the day of judgment, being itself also to be judged, with the heaven also which encompasses it."

4. Clem. Alex. Eclog. 41. The scripture says that infants that have been exposed are delivered to a care-taking angel, by whom they are educated and so grow up, and they will be, it says, as the faithful of a hundred years old are here.

5. Methodius, Conviv. ii., 6. Whence also we have received in divinely-inspired scriptures that untimely births are delivered to care-taking angels, even if they are the offspring of adultery.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Spock] #6254
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 AM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
With that said, if Daemons can be bad aliens, why can't Angel's be good aliens?

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Spock] #6278
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:23 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:23 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I do not believe in the combination UFO & End times.. More into Humans & End times. If someone just pushes the wrong button....the hole earth ball is gone...sorry, but this is fact.

This could happen any time.....right now, tomorrow or next week!!! Better think of this!

The case UFO*s and End times..is a propaganda thing..like Carol Rosin says and Bob Dean also.

And I dont think, if the Humans will go on with this terrible style, the UFO's will show up to rescue anybody...because they are simply not worth it.

blank

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Anonymous] #6279
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:57 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do not believe in the combination UFO & End times.. More into Humans & End times. If someone just pushes the wrong button....the hole earth ball is gone...sorry, but this is fact.

This could happen any time.....right now, tomorrow or next week!!! Better think of this!

The case UFO*s and End times..is a propaganda thing..like Carol Rosin says and Bob Dean also.

And I dont think, if the Humans will go on with this terrible style, the UFO's will show up to rescue anybody...because they are simply not worth it.

blank

^

What he, she or Mx said.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Anonymous] #6282
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:09 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:09 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Most of the Christian church won't be raptured after their behavior.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #6290
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I think aliens they bring the end of a time so we start the beginning of a new time, a better one

Last edited by Xeno; Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:13 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Xeno] #6294
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:47 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Both are valid points

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Xeno] #6296
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:21 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:21 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Originally Posted by Xeno
I think aliens they bring the end of a time so we start the beginning of a new time, a better one

Yes, its not the end of the world at all. I was just meaning, we all know that most Christians aren't good people at all, so they're living in a real fantasy if they think they're all going to heaven now.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #6298
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I agree with you

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #6299
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:08 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by SynthiaSunsong
Originally Posted by Xeno

Yes, its not the end of the world at all. I was just meaning, we all know that most Christians aren't good people at all, so they're living in a real fantasy if they think they're all going to heaven now.

I personally believe that there are so many people in this world who believe they are going to paradise, that they purposely mistreat the earth, don't care about consequences, and live their lives basically waiting for death, without ever accomplishing anything real!

Basically, if everyone thinks that they are going someplace better, then what reason is there to care about the place you're at, or do anything worthwhile?

I say, make the most of the time you've got.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Spock] #6307
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:13 PM
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I think aliens are going to be good for those that follow them.

Reply Quote
Re: UFO's & THE END TIMES [Re: Xeno] #6309
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 AM
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:30 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

I am certainly no theologian, but i believe the Apocalypse was revealed to the apostle John not Peter.On this i follow Pastor Derek who is a bible expert and believes the Rapture will take place soon after some of the Old testament prophesies have taken place. My conversion was a spiritual one 23 years ago & the first job i took after becoming a believer i was attacked by a spirit. I was was working on my own putting boxes of tea through a tape machine when i noticed 2 of the boxes had been rammed into the end posts of the production line & tea was spilling out onto the floor, the supervisor confirmed to me there was an active spirit in the old part of the factory.
The UFO & consciousness show took place in Manchester England right across the road from where i had witnessed the UFO in 1999, i believe this was providence. I became a believer from an interest in astronomy & after surveying the night sky over a period of months & the niggling thought that there must be a creative hand behind all this i recited a Hail Mary & thought no more about it.But the coming days/weeks brought a series of coincidences, when i consulted a christian book it talked about the Holy Spirit & a patterning of events, Bishop Temple's famous remark was "every time i pray coincidences happen".Please see my post later on the religion page where i outline what i believe.
On the programme Monsters & Mysteries the Men In Black where shown to be Satanic, there purpose to sow confusion.When the apparent alien Indrid Cold relayed his message from space to the motorist in 1966 he was keen that he reported the encounter to the authorities. When a pastor was looking into a case sat at his table with 2 others the crucifix suddenly fell off the wall & a black winged shadow figure appeared there.
As a practising catholic our souls go into the fires of Purgatory for our allotted time for the unremitted sins committed, so only the martyrs go straight to heaven,so it is a fallacy to believe all christians go direct to Heaven. Social Science studies have shown that a believer tends to have a positive effect on the individual & society as they tend to be more giving of time/money etc as oppossed to the you only live once mentality which tends to bring with it a greater degree of selfissness & disregard for others.But yes we are all sinners to some degree, thats why i go to confession.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.