Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 active members (Xeno), 218 anonymous users, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,332
Posts9,680
Members327
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
starseedtruth, Truthseeker94, Alien65, vincefield, Zoa
327 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Music 188
Xeno 113
EdMan 63
Shark 28
Zoa 22
Diego 13
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 2,411
EdMan 1,313
frankie85 635
George 345
Music 298
Stormy 295
Spock 278
IronGhost 223
Diego 190
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation #6244
11/06/2018 09:21 PM
11/06/2018 09:21 PM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant

View from the perspective of something:
Word: nothingness > concept meaning: There's nothing at all.

View from the perspective of nothingness:

Last edited by Shark; 11/06/2018 09:23 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: Shark] #6280
11/07/2018 04:59 PM
11/07/2018 04:59 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander

TX
This is still as true as it was the last time you said it.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: Spock] #6281
11/07/2018 05:07 PM
11/07/2018 05:07 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior

Exactly that. We aren't arguing with these basic concepts he's putting forth, its the giant leaps of logic to "disprove God", "disprove the big bang theory", and such.

Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #6550
11/18/2018 12:09 AM
11/18/2018 12:09 AM
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant

Originally Posted by SynthiaSunsong
Exactly that. We aren't arguing with these basic concepts he's putting forth, its the giant leaps of logic to "disprove God", "disprove the big bang theory", and such.

I don't try to disprove god. I've already done that! But not for the religious! I don't try to talk to religious about this. A religious simply doesn't question. They believe, trust. So I do not expect a religious to understand any of this!

This topic and another topic of mine is not intended for religious. You've got to learn to put everything into question first!

Psst: I kinda hate these alien emojis! x.D

Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: Shark] #7203
01/25/2019 05:30 PM
01/25/2019 05:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Shark
View from the perspective of something:

View from the perspective of nothingness:

This will be a big slap to NASA's face! I pity anyone who doesn't understand this. tears

Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: Anonymous] #7231
01/28/2019 11:14 AM
01/28/2019 11:14 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
The wording is correct, but the concept is wrong.
Not such a thing as 'Nothing' or 'Something'

That which is' not' needs no concept of description.

Nothing in terms of us not being able to see it.
Something is void as not having identity. By which both are abstract

Void is something like an open basket.

As there is no such thing as a vacuum. Taking everything out of something pulls something back in.

A partial vacuum has a gas ingredient. Not to be there needs no conscious otherwise to decide on nothingness in itself makes it real .

That way the concept breaks. Like John Lennon said:- 'Nothing cannot be done what can be done'

It breaks the mythological myth that God created waste. A chicken and the egg scenario.

Motion is such that there cannot be nothingness. If nothingness occupies space then motion can move into it as to illuminate it;s boundaries.
From Nothingness comes Something and if both stimuli are attracted to each other which they are, the Yin-Yan equation means that something CANNOT exist without Nothing. That in effect both deliriums are imaginary concepts that lack definition that need each other to survive in abstract form by the imaginary concept of ingredients.

As to break that rule, cannot be done or motion will not exist.
There has to be motion as energy is the concept of motion as to ascertain the 'God Factor' that a particle found another particle.

The mind boggles on illusions as no one can further understand that which is greater than oneself. As to valid God and existence is like an ant building a nuclear power station.

Last edited by George; 01/28/2019 11:22 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: George] #7232
01/28/2019 12:15 PM
01/28/2019 12:15 PM
frankie85 Offline
Commander
frankie85  Offline
Commander

I don`t agree completly because just take space for example, it`s empty

Reply Quote
Re: Why nothing can't be rather than something Simplest explanation [Re: frankie85] #7237
01/29/2019 01:12 AM
01/29/2019 01:12 AM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by frankie85
I don`t agree completly because just take space for example, it`s empty

Thanks frankie...

I must admit that I did not read any answers on this. I had some time at McDonalds whilst drinking my coffee to find this:-

https://www.livescience.com/28132-what-is-nothing-physicists-debate.html

It appears to be similar which is interesting because others also think in a similar way.

I think 'Nothing' applies correctly in simple terms like a box being empty etc.
There is a theological term that refers to " I exist therefore I am!"

To exist must have meaning? I sometimes look at a stone (not Mick Jagger) and think that I could have been that instead of me? Compared to myself the stone is nothing.

Yet it has meaning towards it's existence It becomes something when making concrete or to have meaning. A box is empty (excluding air and whatever is in it) but is still something when things can be stored inside it. Although the space maybe nothing, that is not really true because SOMETHING can be stored inside it.
If we say that this is incorrect because we are not talking about the packaging but what is inside the packaging hence being just space ? Then we have the 'something' (the box) consisting of the space.

We can further say that when we move the box that we have the same something inside but the nothing is replaced by more nothing...lol
So 'nothing' being variable

I have deducted that 'nothing' is dependent on 'something' because one is influential with the other. The more something then the less nothing and the more nothing the less something.

If ONE effects the OTHER this creates a problem as it clearly shows.

We have a similarity with colour. Black is our NOTHING because it is the absence of light, yet still something to paint our jeans. White is all colours as Newton discovered.

Yet pigments behave differently. If black is the absence of light, it could also be referred to the God factor between good and evil?

We know that spiritual light can ONLY (important) exist with sin or evil. It cannot exist on it's own.

This theory holds true with the devil. There is no devil. Evil is the based on the depletion of good.

Evil never did exist until we use it, just like 'nothing'

The absence of something.

Humans cannot live without sin and the priests know that.

We walk into the pitch of night and say we see darkness. We do not. We just do not see LIGHT( Physical light.)
The darkness exists like our 'Nothing'

Light will only generate through it as a void but without cannot exist. The word 'exist' is the word that we seek . As darkness must have a 'Normal'

A 'normal' in mathematics is as shown:=

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_(geometry)

Now we come full circle to our right angled triangle. one angle being used as Sine and in relation the other is a CoSine.

It stipulates the 'normal' that one element (light or something) needs (darkness or nothing)

That can be shown as you increase the something that you decrease the nothing as the right angle remains but your other two angles fluctuate on both something and nothing as one is inversely proportional to the other. Total empty being just the line horizontal whilst totally full (or something is a straight line upwards.

In 2D it is wrong by which both lines are infinity.

In further equations we get exponential but then it gets mind boggling.

Conclusion..... the first post could be correct! I could be incorrect......but I strongly disagree that the factor is simple.

It is simple if you look at it simply but if you put God into it then I believe that it gets very complicated...lol

Just my extended view...

Regards George

Last edited by George; 01/29/2019 01:32 AM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
the message

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.