Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (venn99, EdMan, UFO-Hunter, Xeno, 2 invisible), 46 guests, and 183 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics706
Posts5,494
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,513
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Mind control #621
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:50 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Hello I am new to the forum here. Years ago I tried to contact the ufo people using different location and internet IDs and accounts.
To be short... For years many smarter humans have noticed increasing extraterrestrial and alien activities. Some has been hearing leaked informations knowing the disclosure was not to happen shortly. Sadly the disclosure isn't done yet but it is coming! But this subject is about mind control where I want to start.

I was working infiltrating a private company that was a cover up of CIA in develpment of psychotronic technologies deployed world wide. This technologies that can also be known as electromagnetic weapons is REAL. Human have it too! They got it from a well known crash in the USA years ago. It is an extraterrestrial ''stolen'' technology. The united state authorities caught survivor of the crash and seuqestrated for years for interrogation on how to use it. It is known that ET they can manipulate someone mind such as ''erasing'' memory so the ''victim'' doesn't remember its experience. This is no conspiracy theory this is early realse of classified informations about what reality is really. I am not scared to talk because working for an agency on a alien technology made me in contact with them so I worked about 10 years beside of ET and I have protection and authorisation to talk so I prepare the ground for their disclosure and show up.

This post has for purpose to warn you about a new fact wich humanity has got this technology too and is trying to use it. They have reached interesting progress but they seem still incompetent using it. If you do think have mind manipulation do not blame extraterrestrial it may not be them! I have work on experimental project of mass ''brainwash'' . It is present on your phone, internet, television, even the old good school newspapers. We are experiencing an era in wich we will be into a transition to a way of living to another one. You be careful around.

There are many symptoms wich I am not allowed to disclose or confirm but you can have a look here it seem pretty legit:
https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-stop-people-from-using-psychotronic-weapons

More info:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/psych...trol-of-the-human-nervous-system/5319111
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons10.htm

I did not read all the links nor pay attention to it. I am just shooting a basic google search result because this is not something I can say.

The terrible situation is temporary since many solutions and concessions are being talk about to find something everyone would agree with.
Nowaday thinking is dangerous, be careful what you let your mind go on some people can read them and take is as a problem...
Just thinking about...

I will post other stuff. I know I am not saying anything yet but I am not confortable yet with talking when my job is normally the opposite.

Thank you

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #648
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 PM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Since I do not have the collaboration I asked from them I will release a dangerous information about it. I do not know everyone that is using it but I will throw names now I feel ready for it but this story still make me uncomfortable. I have been working on the development of the mind control technology infiltrating a private company that is having it and using it with Illuminati secret society around and CIA support (probably) I know there was a deal with an agency such as NSA to gather informations on people and calculate as much different mind as possible.

They were Duplex game system and nexeon technologies running their main platform and communication hideout on a free mmorpg videogame named face of mankind wich was the core of the project in some sense. My job been to proceed to an infiltration and sabotage so I worked alot on building it so the struck down of it would be more precise. It was planned to help with developing this technology but my purpose was to sabotage it eventually wich I did a few years ago. Many people think that story I call the ''Nexeon project'' is dead. BUT THEY ARE BACK! Those people are reptilians infiltrated in humanity and they are dealing with secret organisations and governmental agencies so please do not push to hard investigating them you can get killed real quick and easy if you do not have a position that would provide you some good protection.

I tried many times to communicate but it seem people are not listening when we talk... Story of this technology are frequent and spreading worldwide. But this post is about the game that brainwash! They are not dead, this project has survived from a ''gang'' around it that decided to start ''their own [beep]'' and I do not know yet what they got and how far they will go but I believe that some people around aliens where some aliens used to be talking alot was that videogame. They have been using infiltrayion everywhere and for a while you could meet them in this small game face of mankind. Now the FDC (Freedom defense corp) has taken the soul of the project after it went shut down around 3 years ago after a sort of ''scandale'' . I believe the project is still living and they just change their cover but used a similar concept to catch back easelly anyone that have participated to the beta. The new name of the game is: Mankind reborn

This is a serious business and I have been deeply walking into it and I participated as a volunteer guinea pig a few years so I KNOW WHAT THE [beep] IS THAT! ^_^ o not be scared everything is alright and the situation is getting under control and the development is showing better result and fluidity so as the crew competences has increased. I am here, on this forum that I saw the name years before it was created and I am not going to seriously read anyone. What I do is to writte! I have a limited time here before I have to move and I am giving early release on classified informations from aliens themsleves and if you listen and talk there will be a disclosure that will get to be official!

Something good is about to happen but you have to show you are ready to listen something completely different. Aliens civilisations been talking to hhumanity alot in an infiltrated way and they all say: You don't listen to them! If you are waiting for a ufo in the sky or an alien appearence in your living room you will miss the next boat that sound like the last one. When someone is being around and telling you something you must pay attention because the informers right now are all either looking like humans or human. You want to go in the space? Then first learn to take care of your own mind down here... Those mind control technologies are real and being used by alot of people and if you do not open your eyes you will be controled by a wireless telecommunication. It is not that bad it provides some interesting feature depending if you are using it for good of like a baddies around a mess of monkeys!

It can do anything to you and more they do it less you feel it... Be careful what you think right now ;)

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #1126
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 PM
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:46 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Well I will now be a bit more real and honest and will just won't give a [beep] about the low development of those people and I will just talk about the technology I am using wich is not from here. We have a technology that can do alot to someone mind and here I am going to try to writte a little bit more and serious about it. This is talking about an alien technology that everyone has noticed especially because of abductee that everyone knows doesn't remember until hypnosis if it works. So you know we have a technology to can play with your mind and here I am going to tell you a bit of what else it can do.

-Cousciousness

The consciousness manipulation is interesting because it make people better or worst without knowing why and how. I can implant informations in someone mind and really clearly make the person understand it is from us so the subconsiousness with take the right level of consideration of the informations and then block the consciousness of it so the person will have the strong believe that the knowledge in his mind is serious without knowing where it is from or why and how. It makes smart people that you wouldn't see they are being implanted by us because the person doesn't have consciousness of it but keep the feelings of considerring it coming from us. Most of the time people they believe the informations is something they have created in their mind by their own but it is not. Alot of them are less smart than they look like and they did not figure out anything at all. The thing is that they don't have consciousness of it.

-Memory

The typical! We all know it now right? We make people to forget by BLOCKING acess to memory. I heard alot that we erase memory and we do sometime but it is damaging the mind creating many isolated sequels. So we only block access to it and that is why some people through hypnosis can remember because the technology is alot hypnotic. Some people it doesn't work because a different process is used that we have total control on WHEN and HOW the person will remember. For security reason and to be sure that we are all protected against ourselves to know top much it happens that we erase a''file'' in your memory. since you can at any moment be scanned I can tell you as a secret service officer that sometime I do have to erase a memory to be sure it vanish for ever... I don't like it but it is my job to protect informations in people mind and to be sure that level of access to files in your memory is adequate and in the case that the information recorded in your mind must disapear then yes I will...

-Behavior

Programming someone behavior is really useful. Especially when you are expecting some individual to have a certain behavior on purpose. I am talking about behavior not action. This is not making someone doing something it is making someone acting a way, having a certain attitute, having specific reactions. It is to manipulate someone being by interferring with the subject in a matter of being a behavioral influence. You want someone later to be used as a exemple of bad person then you make him being more shitty than he already his by making it more rude, swearing, talking agressively... You know you just make it worst by having it bad behavior. You can also do the opposite. You can help good person to have a better behavior.

-Ideas

We can implant idea and be really harazing with it. Most of the time it can even get to a diagnosis of obssessional disorder but we do that to be sure someone is doing something we want done but have it to happen by its own way and control. We just regulary implant the same idea until it get written in the mind and using other feature of the technology we will make it happen in a way you will have freedom to do. If we see giving idea to someone isn't going anywhere we most of the time stop (exception lost AI) the ideas implantation and proceed to someone else. You have no idea how many of you actually work for us but you don't know yet that you are doing what we give you the job to do. You just think you are doing something by yourself but we actually motivate you through some specific ideas.

-Emotions

This one bother me... I do not like being played on that since I have emotional issues... Actually a PTSD... But whatever. We can make someone having any scanned emotions and make the target to feel them. Happyness, love, compassion, hate, stress, sadness, fear, ... Anything we have on our database! So you can really have the best emotions in the world that you want or the worst. Brain is manipulable...

-Feelings

Useful one! Making someone feeling colder or warmer, feeling a pain such a stab gunshot or burn. Make someone feelings something moving on his skin or under it. Making someone feeling physiology he doesn't have suc a tail, claws, wings and different head. We can make someone feel electric and I love that one. I do it to myself because it makes me feel like when my atoms shakes to transform and reorganise. Can make feel pain such as belly pain muscular pain bones pain organs pain. Also makes some... sexual feeling you get it? ;)

-Illness

Yes we can use it to make you sick! Cancer, organs dysfunction or mental insanity is only a few. We can use it to make an organ stop to work properly or get sick and ill. I love to make someone to be sick and puke all the time and I actually trained myself doing that for 10 months... Every morning I was sick and nausea making me puke my life just to be trained to such a situation, being sick. I sabotaged my liver but it regenerted now. We can make you feel really tired and drain off all your energy and will to make you unable to do anything.

-Remote control

One of my favorite. Taking control of someone brain to manipulate the body such as a puppet. I hate a guy but won't put dirt on my hand so I take control of someone and puch the guy in the face or stab him then I ain't go to jail ^_^ . Some people they really don't care... It can be a manual remote control or a programmed artificial intelligency that will do that. We use it alot un dummies clones so we can walk around and if we get killed then we just reconect to another one. I p^refere to walk myself and I only remote control something for a specific task and I do not live using a remote controlled entities. Understand my stress not to get hurt... Just like you I don't want to die and this place is really hostile to us because of [beep] ty governments that just want to steal from us and study us... Many people are using remote control entities to walk around. I made a guy stabing himself on the neck and then disconected myself to watch him die. Fucking rapist...

-Capacity

We can boost you up! Make you faster, sharper, stronger or really awake as we can decrease your performance. I do not need it to do what I have to do so I do not know much about it right now. I am an old school [beep] and right now I am training myself and testing myself to survive on a hostile planet through an infiltration in wich I use it to decrease my capacity alot. So training myself lower than normal when I will restart boosting myself I will be a survivalist monster! This feature is really usefull for training purpose because it can make you weaker than normal and then you train harder until you go back to normal really stronger than if you did not train without being sabotaged.

-Hallucination

Here I will say that we use it to make you see something that is not real or NOT to see something that is real. Knowing that I have to tell that I do not know anymore if I should believe what I see right now. An alien can make you hallucinate an human so doesn't have to shapeshift wich is good because some civilisations their technology hurt a bit. Or you can make a human hallucinate an alien looking at another human. You can make someone hallucinate there is no UFO in the sky... Easy you make the person hallucinating a sky hidding the real one. I saw alot of beautiful painting in the past years and I can't wait to meet the artists that made my hallucination because sometime it was more beautiful than reality eheheh... I have been myself hallucinating I am human for years as much as many people did, well most of the people but some could see me sometimes for mysterious reasons. With this you really have to pay attention to details so you know if you are being an hallucinati. There is alot more you can't see yet so you don't freak out and mostly when you see a UFO it was just planned to be seen. It can also be with sound hallucination wich you will hear something or not hear something.

As conclusion for this post I will say that if you want to walk with us you have to accept this use of technology and come connect yourelf with us and share everything you are to everybody. Of cours there is different level access to someone mind, memory and personal files so you can still have privacy if you request it following our administration. Many people they find it attaquing and intrusive and we understand that you live in a world that you are use of solitude in your mind in wich you can be alon with yourself and coming to us and connect to the hive mind is something you have to accept and understand because this technology we did not develop it to use it on other people at a first time.. We developed it to use it on ourselves... So accepting that kind of stuff is walking one step closer to us and do not worry if you want to be alone sometime, we all do and it is allowed to disconect or isolate yourselves in a private server. Don't see this as athreat or an attack... It is actually an introduction to us and an initiation to the way we live. We will be friendly and welcoming when you will be ready to be one of us! Later on when I get more weed or a beer I will tell alot of stories on how I have been using it on myself because for me doing that is just... Normal...

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #1153
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 AM
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:32 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
I saw a movie on netflix that I did not watch and the movie is ''anon'' and this movie I suspect it to be meant to show you a bit what is the world we live in. It was freaking me out to see human having that so I did not watch the movie. The only thing I saw from this movie is that they were saying ''You can't hack someone'' but the thing is... You can totally hack someone! Hacking into someone mind files is possible abd it happens sometime. We have criminals too... This technology is mainly connect to a wireless network on servers in wich all recording of someone mind is saved in a ''huge hard drive'' . That is a way we investigate when something has happened. We go on someone memory and check what we can find. It is actually how we got the criminal that was destroying your civilisation. We just had to scan his mind and see what we could find his is memory. This technology is used on all of us.

We use this technology for a telepathy too. It is the way alot of us are having that telepathy or ''hive mind'' but typically it is just like an internet that is connected directly in the mind. In wich we can connect ourself to someone else and share or communicate. There is a funny story about us and why we say that foking up with one of us is foking up with all of us. We can connect into someone and be as spectator. See what the person see, smeel what the person smell, hear what the person hear, feel what the person feel, etc etc... Typically just being inside of someone and living the exact same with the person. So now imagine you are interesting some aliens and like 5000 of us connect to you without that you know and we are with you. Then in that day a guy hurt you bad but this person doesn't realise that the 5000 aliens connected to you is living the same or feel it too. At that point it is not only you that the person has hurt... It is the other 5000 aliens connected to you. So be careful when you meet one of us because you never who else is gonna live it too and with my position I can broadcast what is happening to me so foking me up is foking up alot of us...

This is how we are close to each others and when we want to understand someone we take the saved files of that person and put it into ourself such as the recording of the feelings, the emotions, the houghts... So we can know what something was for you and understand by using a technology to make us live the same. It can be implantation of saved files or it can be to connect ourself to someone in live. With that it makes us pretty scary because you can't really hide anything from us until you have a higher access to such a technology. My access level is normally really high because I have all the secret service clearance that comes with my rank and I use recording of mind alot in investigation.

That is also used when we want to replace someone and have the least possible person to notice. We take a copy or a clone of the person that we scanned the whole life of mind files and we implant it in the clone that will now believe to have the whole life and access to all recording the person had access. So the clone will play really great it role why the original is somewhere else. We can also implant files from another person to any other person for any reasons.

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5443
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:34 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:34 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
There is also other things used especially with anything that has a screen such as:

Computer monitor
Cell phone
Tablet
Television

Subliminal imagery...

They use it a lot to control mind and program stuff in your brain. I remember:

superior right corner; triangle
center; circle
inferior right corner; square
center two time; pentagon

Such things in a fraction seconds, I could see it because I was blinking at the right time and then I looked at people around me and they were looking stone or dumbed for a few seconds. I do not know what other pictures I missed but I know that on TV they use it a lot even if it is illegal here in Canada...

Last edited by Xeno; Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:46 AM.

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5444
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:37 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:37 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Also AUDIO FREQUENCIES

They use audio frequencies to modify how the brain works for a fraction second to make you feel a way while they show or say something so it gets straight written in your mind.

Exemple:

They make an audio frequency that make you feel dizzy and tired everytime the face of a competitor in political party shows so you unconsciousnessly won't like the person because you do not know why but everytime you see that face it makes you feel bad.

Audio frequencies are really useful especially with subliminal imagery wich they will mix the way you feel with the audio frequency and the imagery they put behind your consciousness

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5445
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:45 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:45 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
light signals

They also use light signals with frequencies of flashing to altere how your mind works. a specific pattern of a light falshing seen by your eyes will modify for a fraction second the way your brain is processing an information or the way it is defending itself against any sort of manipulation.

we know electricity is 60hz so a fluocompact light bulb flashes 60 time in a second but it is too fast to see it.

Now imagine a pattern more complex such as in one second: flashing three time, pause, flashing 12 time, pause, flashing 5 time, pause, flashing 24 time, pause. Every pause they put a subliminal picture with an audio frequency while your phone transmitter or your wifi router is bombing you with wireless particles. This is giving your brain a different way to feel, to preocess information making you feel a different way and at the same time of all of this they make it while you are looking at a politician on TV so you do not have consciousness but everytime you see that face you feel bad so you won't vote for that person.....

All combined your brain is out of his own control...

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5447
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 AM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Discovered during MK-ultra, the USAGE OF SUBSTANCES. I am not chemist so I cannot tell what they do exactly but think about what they did with project MK-Ultra and how they would provide a substances to a population

Tap water
specific food product sold world wide (Hershey chocolate, coca-cola, etc)
specific restaurant present world wide (McDonald is confirmed doing it)
Climatisation air (places that have air conditioner to put gaz-imagine inside a airplane, best spot to brainwash)

They are poisoning the population with substances that modify sometime permanently how you brain works

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5450
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:04 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
The secret with mind control and manipulation is not what they use, it is the combination of it.

Imagine you are watching a video on youtube that is designed to manipulate your mind.

There is two guy talking. One that says aliens exist and one that said they do not exist.

Everytime the guy that says aliens exist and are good shows up they use all those technic to make you feel bad, scared or sick and everytime the guys that says aliens doesn't exist and if they did they would be bad shows, they make you feel safe, focused and fine.

You do not notice why you feel shitty everytime the guy says aliens are here and are good and they want to help so you think it is how you normally feel and your opinion will be influenced.

But then when the other guy shows and say it is not real and if they did they would be bad and hurt you, you feel normal or they even make you feel better and you do not notice why you feel better with that guy than the other so you think it is how your naturally are so your opinions will be influenced.

They can also program you and I know that for sequences of numbers. those that I spotted

1-7-14

3-33-333

1-3-5-7

47-55-63

I do not know what they are but it flashed in my vision at specific moments...

We are all programmed nowaday and they are waiting the needed moment to activate a bunch of [beep] they have put in our mind and we don't even know. The real deal with mind control is already all written in our brain and just needs to be activated...

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5452
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Online content

Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Online Content

Lieutenant
TX
This is interesting!

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: UFO-Hunter] #5466
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:43 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Transcutaneous body property

This is a feature the body has to transmit and receive something through the skin it can be an electric signal while t ouching something or being close to it or emitting it. Like when you go at the hospital and they put that thing on your finger to have the data of your oxygenation or like when you touch a power socket and get electricity transmited into your body. Transcutaneous property has laso some absorbtion. Some material of your body can absorbs a substances that can be, liquid, solid or powder. Have you seen those cocainoman taking powder on their finger and spreading it on their gum? Gum in the mouth and other organic material such as the skin and mocous can absorbs substances and spread it directly in your blood stream. Imagine that they would put a substances, psychotronic substances or psychotropical in your soap or make up to have it absorbed by your skin and spread in your body.

So just touching something having a substance in it can poison you and I am pretty sure they use it a lot because a bunch of stuff we use can be absorbed by the skin. Soap, deodorant, make up, shampoo, any cream...

Welcome in the new age!

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5467
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:00 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
The rain

A lot of ecologist and meteorologist knows that from the ground you can load clouds with substances. We can see it everyday with polution then now just use a specific substance in a cloud going in a specific destination. It will spread the substances on the ground poisoning it, on people and vehicles or buildings. You can hit an area by poisoning clouds until it falls as rain or snow...

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5468
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:06 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:06 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
They have all their way to manipulate your mind using technologies or substances but it is not only that. It comes with a psychological warfare in wich they will manipulate your perception to influence you opinions, beliefs, feelings by using psychological or emotional manipulation technics. Positioning the idea is the most common such as saying it is not good instead of it is bad or it is not bad instead of it is good to make something appear less or more good or bad than it is. It is like in stores, they won't say 200$ they will say 199.95$ to make it look cheaper than 200... but it is just 5 cents

Mind control is used for a long time such as beliefs terrorism that will tell you that if you do not follow the rules your soul will go in hell to suffer for the eternity. This is a warfare based on fear of pain... it is meant to scares the population to gain control and money...

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5469
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:13 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Neutralisation butso redirection tecnic

Exemple:

Is cigaret good?

We can hear a lot of negative and not constructive opinions BUT many people that smoked it havent't die or reported health problem from it is SO it is not as bad as some pretend it is.

Easy one

Last edited by Xeno; Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:15 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5470
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:57 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:57 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Data collection

Recording informations to know more about you and make a more precise manipulation. Informations is the best ally for mind control. More they know whats on your mind and what happens in your life more efficient their control will be. They record all informations for exemple telecommunication network. Money transaction can tell what you buy and the price you are willing to pay so they know what to make regular discount on products that are poisoned to make you buy more. Recording phone calls and text messages to be scanned by intelligent software to put written the conversation and be analysed by an analyst agent. Internet trafic from and to your computer to know wich product to advertise more and wich is more likely searched up then knows wich products to poison or wich website to put subliminal imagery. They can get informations using the gps of your car or phone so they know where you go and when and build your schedule then they can know when you are usually home or not. Make it easier to get there and bug your home. Hey also get to know your habit like going to a gym every friday evening and just before you go to the same conveniant store around the same time to buy the same product such as energy drink or highly protein bar... spying is the first step of controling someone mind because more you know less efficient will be your defense because they will do a psychological sniper shot. To protect yourself avoid strict routine, change the way you take to go somewhere and buy different products or brand. Places like youtube are really good to use secret such as subliminal imagery or audio frequencies to influence your mind regafd of what you are watching.

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5471
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:06 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:06 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Mediatic manipulation

Choosing what the media will tell the public or not. Censoring important details and making dumb ones in the front page. They know people use media such as newspaper or tv news or radio news to get to know whats going on but they do not talk abojt the real deal. They reoriente your attention to something else using sensationalism then you think of something else than what you should.

Do they say in front page that in 2018 some countries babies born starving eaten from the inside by parasitic worms and die after a few days?
Do they put on front page that nuclear waste around the world are getting a serious issue and an alternative is necessary asap? They will more likelly dump local news in your mind so you forget about global situation and see things better than they are. Also they will mostly provide bad news to motivate fear of something and can even use that terrorism to make you change your behaviour, habits and purchase.

Reply Quote
Re: Mind control [Re: Xeno] #5472
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:12 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content OP

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Social network spy #1

Social networking platforms such as facebook and twitter or instagram are number one to spy on you and get a precise profiling. Everything is there! And they can choose wich individual to spy easelly because a lot of people share personal story or photo and even videos. Some people will use the chat system and get private informations to travel in the telecommunication network. It is a spy nest! I k ow for sure a lot of cops actually hunt some specific type of criminal on social network...

They can have available apps such as community games that you use your profile to connect and play and with that they can learn a lot about you and qhere or when to use technological manipulation for a proper mind control. Facebok is the worst and basically the first version was not meant to be a social network but a data collection platform but wasn't buy neither by CIA or NSA so it was reformed to a social network.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.