Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The greys #6115
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
They are funny but get so mad for nothing as I heard. Many abductee story relate how cruel and immoral they can be. Maybe because they have lost natural reproduction and they can now only reproduce with mechanical incubator. Sexual frustration?

I heard they are nice but they do really have anger management issue. It seems to be the only thing they can deeply feel and make them go nut. They have mind control technology too but other have so no news there... They can be really lovelly and peacefull but they will easelly get angry and then they are really violant. Their contactee mostly female wich make me think they may all be the same gender. Either all male and that is why they have so much care for female or they are female having care of other female. Or maybe they just do not have sex? I heard years ago that they have telepathic network that they just have to think so machine and stuff around works but when they crash and their technology doesn't work anymore they are not much of a survivor.

For the appearence they are my favorite, they are cute and lovelly but that is just appearence because I heard they are the bad ones among other civilisations even if they work on making people think they are good. Most of their contactee I have met are really annoying with their ''attitude'' that would trash you if you disagree or have a different opinion or beliefs. I like them and I would trust them because they are really intelligent and logical and impulsivity is not their strenght. They are really sensitive to noise and vibration wich they can feel unconfortable or feaked ou really easelly. You mus move slow and calm with them and if you feel bad they will not trust you especially if you have bad thought or feelings such as fear. Just be chill, respectful and maybe they would walk to you but before they will observe you a long time. Do not make a move or you will find yourself paralysed and even brainwashed gross [beep] such as fear hallucination or simulated physical pain.

I am not sure of that information but I think they work as monarchy system, king, queen, prince and princess. that may be wrong

They can read your mind and put stuff in it, implanting informations, images or scenario even feelings and sensation

They are cute yes but badass! They are nice as friend when you take time to understand how they are and how they feel the world but if you push they will walk behind you and stab you in the back because most of the time they will play in your back. That is sad but that is what I found out after a really little research.

Last edited by Xeno; Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The greys [Re: Xeno] #6172
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:35 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:35 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
I do not claim to have met greys.

But here is my theory from what I have learned over the years from people who have.

There seem to be different types.

Some are cybernetic and some are living creatures.

The cybernetic ones are basically workers, like an ant colony. (Small greys) while large greys control them, basically. At least, that is one of several popular explanations today.

As for violence. I have never heard of greys being violent as in "they are ok but can turn violent".

I have only heard of them being cold, emotionless, and systematic.

When a wild animal is sick and needs a vet, we catch it, hold it down, tie it up, tranquilize it, put it in a cage, work on it, put it back in a cage, then take it back to where we found it and let it go. The animal is scared shitless the entire time, and to the animal, the humans are being "violent" and threatening... but systematic, and WILL do what they came to do with no exception. Greys treat us like the wild animals I mentioned.

The type of violence you are speaking of is "WHAT? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS? COME AT ME BRO!"

greys do not do that...

They catch us, they tranquilize us, they study us then they (most of the time) release us.

As for why? Numerous reasons. I do not claim to know any of them. But another theory, is that they want our emotions. Either they had our emotions and lost them through generations of selective breeding and cloning and want them back, or, they never had emotions and want them.

Another theory, is that they are creating a race to compete with us.

There are thousands of theories. I don't believe all of them, and most of them are a guess.

Some people also say that there are two different branches of greys altogether. Basically good and evil they both abduct us but the good ones give positive vibes and warn us about things and give us knowledge and the bad ones deceive and hurt us.

This theory came about, because different abductees have vastly different experiences. Some are breeding farms and some are recipients of knowledge. But I often find that the people who say that they had a BAD experience, are often the ones telling the truth about being abducted, whereas the others aren't.

But again there are tons of theories.

This is a huge reason why I am here. Looking for abductees to tell me their honest and truthful accounts. I want to know why they are snatching us in the middle of the night, and why they have been doing it for millennia.

All of what i said is speculation based upon various theories I have heard. I claim none of it as fact.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: The greys [Re: Spock] #6173
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:46 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:46 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I was not in a good mood.

I have been confused lately messing up and mixing stuff...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.