Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 36 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
I'm not alien #6090
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:01 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:01 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Let me explain! I just remembered the last detail of my brainwash.

In 2009 I went into a video game that uses psychotronic technologies and they tried to blow up my mind but it did not work. So I complained saying ''You destroyed my personal fiction'' at this time I was being an angel but it died. People like me does not live on their main mind. I live on writting above it to protect my core minc so they killed Raziel my angel character. Then I complained telling them that is wrong and they have to repair it. They said they are sorry and they will help me building back a new fiction. But I was interested in the technology they use so I asked them to do me a demonstration and it was amazing! BUT I realise that could not be human. I asked them if they are reptilians and they said yes so I was more than happy and I talked with them about their video game that they use to catch people and use mind control technology on players. I gave them a big idea on how to make their intentions better and going to work and they loved it. So I asked them that my fiction would be to be an alien with powerful ability such as a cosmic larva and that I wanted alien parents and we decided the whole set-up and then they wiped my memory so I forgot that meeting and then they came back in the game and took my consciousness off the mind and connected my brain to the game and I was now inside the game, that was next level [beep] buddy! Then they said they were my alien parents and blablabla that I wrotte here. The job I have for them is 10 years but the last years is suposed to be the disconnection and healing process. I was project lead of my story line, the alien fiction and that idea was heard by real aliens that they are in contact with so I had a meeting with them on the side for extra job. So I was to play an alien and some people where looking for someone to be the decoy of the survivor of Roswell in 1947 and just go public and spread the story a little bit. Those aliens are powerful and I work for them. My job was to impersonificate the person and talk on his behalf just to say how people would react and [beep] it hurt! When they told me the story of that alien I wanted to cry and I told them ''Take me'' I will do the job. So I was doing that playing the alien to develop psychotronic technologies on entertainment and educational purpose. I also work for other people for another reason since... I got something from them and my third job is to protect someone that is close to me and has a real story. I am not the alien, I was his decoy and protector. That was my job. For the reptilians well we went into world domination attempt using entertainment, movies, tv shows, internet, books. It was a multilayer operation of influence planning a mind correction using psychotronic technology as support.

We made many victims to test. exemple making them feel cut throat or bullet shot or skin burn or even heart attack. It was to test and callibrate what the technology can make someone to feel and find the good level to add it into entertainment. I magine playing a game in wich you get shot and then you lightly feel a bullet shot on your chest or you feel the vibration waves of a grenade and its smells. Or you watch a movie that is in a candy factory and you can smell what it smells or taste what actors are tasting. Imagine all those TV shows that cook food and you look at it. Well we will have devices in those people that will record from the brain what the taste is and at home with your device you will be able to taste the same!

There you are:

I am human and I worked for reptilians and some aliens on the side!

Thank you for understanding that I was not myself but now the programm in my mind has been deactivated and I am back myself!

I will now start talking about real stories that are not only fictional to initiate a mind preparation of possibilities.

I should remember more soon and then I will tell you stuff!

Thank

Mr. Xeno professional brainwashed

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6091
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Sounds like you're getting more comfortable with yourself, right? :~)

It takes time, like is said to you before. Eventually, you will feel reborn, like you are fully awakened.

Write down as much as you like, if it's not on this forum, then on a piece of paper, or make a drawing (if you have the ability)

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Nairb88] #6092
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Yep bro that job was strucking me down hardcore. I am going to feel more healthy soon and they are supose to help me repair the damage. Well I am also supposed to be paid but I do not know. All of that made me be through so much [beep] for 9 years. I was sabotaged and I offered myself as first core guinea pig in wich they were using me as test subject until the thing work enough to try on other people. A lot will complain about it and I understand I was having all of it on my own until it worked fine enough to try on someone else. I probably will end up with a PTSD or something but I trust them and I think they respect their words. I did most of the job but it is not done, I still have 1 year left on my contract that ends around fall 2019. I just do not know exactly what I am suposed to do now.

What's the next job?

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6099
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:58 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:58 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I ask them to be paid of course but I may not have any of it until 2019 but I hope for soon.

I ask:
lifetime cigaret
lifetime rent paid
a kickass computer + internet paid

For money I asked them to give me what they would find worth and to have someone telling me : 150 millions USD

Aliens I helped I asked them to make me an alien and they say it is possible but I have to show that I can handle it

At some point I was scared and I told them ''Do not leave me here'' they said ''We are taking you with us''

I had a cosmic contact and that is where the cosmic thing went in and I was in touch with high member of the cosmic familly that had a story for me too but they did not tell much. I know the reptilians where to use the technology as planned for the propaganda when the greys where having higher version of to operate mind scans and control of access to memory. They can do more those lovelly grey. They are my favorite and they had a dirty job too. Actually we all had a dirty job to do. From what I know from the cosmic familly is that as being aliens the grey are the only one you can really trust. They are good and caring but DO NOT [beep] THEM OFF... That is the worst and you will know what hell is. The know to be nice cute and lovelly but if you make them mad then you better run faster than the light because with them, you [beep] one of them and the whole hive is on your [beep]. seriously... They did bad things but it was not as bad as what some humans di to other human so I guess it is okay. The reptilians from Earth, be sure you have their honest words before doing business and READ THE FUCKING CONTRACT. It will help you. You will just step into a world wich everything is sometime real while for other it is all fake but...wait... maby all is fake when for other it is all real? no fake at all because everything is just real? Or maybe this is all fake, a simultion, a fiction to live to make real or to leave to get real... Their world is complicated

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6100
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:05 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
It was a really long 9 years and I hope that the last year will be more nice than just having my mind blowed up all the time and implanted storiees to become obsessions. I am done with that sickness, I could continue one more year but I stop there. I leave the fiction and I get real. I am still xeno the alien for marketing and commercial reason as a fictional character meant to continue the brainwash experimentation to the next level. Being the brainwasher! But I will only take volunteer willing to sign legal and clean contract that will accept to forget who they really are for 10 years and recieve psychotronic instructions. The new platofrm is in progress of being constructed and programed so the server still run on the old platform for the public but in one year it should be done and the new psychotronic communication network will be operational. That job was hard to do but it was me or someone else...

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6101
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:14 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:14 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Originally Posted by Xeno
It was a really long 9 years and I hope that the last year will be more nice than just having my mind blowed up all the time and implanted storiees to become obsessions. I am done with that sickness, I could continue one more year but I stop there. I leave the fiction and I get real. I am still xeno the alien for marketing and commercial reason as a fictional character meant to continue the brainwash experimentation to the next level. Being the brainwasher! But I will only take volunteer willing to sign legal and clean contract that will accept to forget who they really are for 10 years and recieve psychotronic instructions. The new platofrm is in progress of being constructed and programed so the server still run on the old platform for the public but in one year it should be done and the new psychotronic communication network will be operational. That job was hard to do but it was me or someone else...

Wow man, you seem to have a mind like a supercomputer which is able to fix itself! Sleep well, eat well and so on. You know what I mean ;-)

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Nairb88] #6102
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:15 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:15 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
lifetime cigaret

Better ask for a vapor, dude. Or non at all.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Nairb88] #6103
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:23 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:23 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I have quit smoking 3 days ago!

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6174
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:43 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:43 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Even there playing the game in that time I was drunk mixed with drugs and medication.

I am just some cosmic regular dude

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6175
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:49 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Maybe I just could not stand myself and unconsciously built a fantasy or a personal fiction because human life is borring and I wanted a bright future and be special or important but now I accept that I am unemployed worthless human in the universe.

What was real?

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6176
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
It would not be the first time some guy create such a fantasy to escape a strong existencial distress. I still feel different inside but that doesn't make me an "alien"

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6178
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:45 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:45 PM
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S
I could start a story about myself too. But I find it pointless since you're left with the choice; trust me or don't trust me. It's more fun watching a movie really. I've met an alien too. In a spaceship. He showed me space and how it is in a ship and that was it. I don't remember his look. All I remember is that he looked nothing like human.

I learned how impossible it is to share technology between different races. They think and have different techniques in writing, designing and generally totally different language! But the worst part is that the explorers couldn't even replicate their spaceship on their own from scratch if they would need to! But there are builders too like Krypton (Superman).

I did also some great scientific research about space. I'm successful. I also learned that you can't make probabilities about what will happen in space. Life as you know it can change anytime actually.

See ya

Last edited by Shark; Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:46 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Shark] #6179
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:50 PM
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
My wife and my son, that is the universe to me

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6191
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 AM
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S

You sound like a bot.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Shark] #6194
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Originally Posted by Shark

You sound like a bot.

Kind of does, yeah

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Shark] #6196
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:30 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:30 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta

You sound like a bot.

You sound like a single that doesn't have a kid or a wife

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6198
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:39 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:39 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU

You sound like a bot.

You sound like a single that doesn't have a kid or a wife

When, out of the blue, you spit Shakespeare, with no clear relation to what he just said, then yes, you sound like a bot.

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Nairb88] #6199
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
One day humanity will be heard as one voice and will sing the melody of their heart and then we will call it the hymn of unification

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Xeno] #6201
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:45 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:45 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
You sound like a bot

Reply Quote
Re: I'm not alien [Re: Nairb88] #6202
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 AM
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I will not go quiet into the night, I will not vanish without a fight, I will speak my right to exist and I will be heard : I may not be an alien but I am alive and it is my right to be listened the way I talk.

I am not a bot, just a man that knows when not to bother with something...

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.