Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
0 registered users (), 14 guests, and 94 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics230
Posts964
Members110
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
Rebus Sleuth, JS1981, lift710, ThomasRMorrison, bani adam
110 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 156
Xeno 79
sanna 77
Matt 74
venn99 47
Steve 29
Charleh 14
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of May
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech #606
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:35 PM
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:35 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
The primary source of the small but signficant number o cloes we have found is the tree, tobacco and pet cloning technlogy that is in use in the United States.

The most advanced forms of it at found at major university research facilities and the tree, tobacco and pet cloning industry. THe United States has the most advanced pet cloning industry in the world as the most developed economy. the Huge funds bleed off from rich people cloning petss are poured back into black program human programs using equipment at Universities and stolen or parts stolen from Tree and Tobacco Cloning Equipment. In Colebrook New Hampshtie the local veterinary was in charge of small experimental cloning facility used for Research and Development tied to Colebrook Hospital and Indian Streams Health Care System. We [beep] down two underground sites one behind grace community church on a dirt road to facility with trap door an ladder to and underground bunker by the United States Customs Station, The second was located in shaft we flooded behind a trailer park in Colebrook New Hampshire near the IGA supermarket. We arrested living in the trailer park a OBGYN facing murder charges form series of botched abortions that was tied to the cloning facility run by the NAZI Ba'al worshiping Town Veterinarian. A primary site tied to Hartford Hospital was the Agricultural Program Cloning Facility at Storrs UCONN At present there is a fire fight going on at my location with heavy caliber weapons. The firing has ceased after over dozen semi automatic large caliber rounds were fired by the Ranger Battalion Deployed to this area.

Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: EdMan] #607
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 PM
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
Following the fire fight that involved both silenced and heavy caliber non silenced weapons I went to the town of Colebrook to assess status and get a report. United States and allied force are doing a grid by grid search of the area around Colebrook in company team of heavy infantry troops augmented by Special Forces and Delta Forces. They intercepted a Ba'al NAZI team coming to assault my bullet proof residence and engaged it. Delta forces singals intercetp workign with NH State police got a hit on an order to liquid all remain clones in the area we have not secured. Delta forces hit a Dual Tandem heavy duty Commercial Pick up Truck with NH Plate HLR-1, coded Hitler 1 that was associated with the signals intercept. It was a an unregistered vehicle no registration or inspection tag. It had a heavy duty trailer hitch and a connection for a hose from the exhaust to the trailer it would be towing, old NAZI liquidation technology. We recovered several identical male and female children from infant to about 10 years old dark hair same build that were to be liquidated in the trailer taken to the woods for disposal in a wood chipper in a remote location. We set up a recovery and evacuation site at a a local business for the collected children. We are shutting down all sources of revenue to the Ba'al cult in the town and for the town government they put in place. State police in armored bullet proof cruisers with run flat tires are making patrols around the town and we have disarmed and arrested the Colebrook police department members we could find.

End report

Reply Quote
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: EdMan] #608
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:30 PM
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:30 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
The United States Army Tenth Mountain Infantry Division Ft. Drum NY has revived a flash order to be prepared to conduct clearing operations and an envelopment of Colebrook NH backed by artillery and Multiple Launch Rocket System. We have secured the Border to the North with Attack Helicopter Assets and United States Border Patrol. This a be prepared order with follow-on sweep to Bath Iron Works. Deployed SF and Ranger Battalion are to secure all cloned children by force of arms, if parents ressist rules of engagement have been issued. the area around my residence has been cleared and secured. It is marked by Christian Flag and American Flag as a armed enclave in an area under insurrection during a state of Global Bio Terrorism linked to the Town of Colebrook NH.

Reply Quote
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: EdMan] #610
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 PM
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
The Commader of the German Anti NAZI special Forces unit just walked out the woods by my house in his woodland camouflage with automatic weapon. he is walking down to the local trucking company at the end of the road to arrange a cargo truck to take off for interrogation the assault team his unit captured they are based at a large house int eh woods above my residence with satellite and Meteor Burst Radios to the Pentagon and NATO SHAPE HQ. He feels they have thee situation under control and will argue that the assault by the 10th Mountain Infantry Division is not needed and they may be needed to assault the City of Chicago based on field interrogation of the team they captured. 101 Airborne Assault Division Fort Campbell KY has been given orders to prepare for assault of the City of Chicago. We have deployed a squadron of Textron Industries wheeled armored vehicles to include wheeled Tanks with river crossing capability to back up the German Special Forces group and have staged high mobility four wheel drive trucks with logging diesel refueling tanks on them for local security and will occupy the town of Colebrook with armor if necessary.

A joint quantum research center in Canada is working on faster than light spooky action at distance radar and communications system with range of 100,000 light years. https://www.livescience.com/62362-quantum-radar-detect-stealth-planes.html The work is being done by survivors of the Star Ship Battle Cruiser Destiny in the alternate time continuum to us. The system is intended to open direct communication with Mogathra Warp Civilization in the other spiral are of this galaxy that had their AI auto docs sabotaged by the Ba'al Enemy Human Alien Hybrids that took me prisoner and hacked our singularity communications system, It is also to provide early warning of the heavily armed slow asteroid ship coming to Earth by the last surviving Colony of the Seed Ship Captain's race in theis Galaxy. The Ba'al took him hostage four thousand years ago. I spoke with him in the high security Ward in James A Haley VA medical Center in Tampa Florida. Both the slow warp ships, 15 Mogathra heavy Warp Ships armed with Hydrogen Bombs and the Asteroid Ship armed with same have been contacted by Clock Tower Civilization and been given assurances the situation on Earth is well in hand.

Reply Quote
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: EdMan] #611
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:38 AM
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...rand-paul-was-over-yard-maintenance.html

The neighbor in the news article arrested for assaulting United States Senator Rand Paul is clone of hum slightly younger but almost identical. As can be clearly seen in the mug shot. He was going to take Senator Rand Paul's place had an online persona and pretended to be him. It was part of an effort to take over the United States house an senate with cloned personnel. We in this area have secured a Congress Women Maxine Waters clone.

Reply Quote
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: EdMan] #625
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:15 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:15 PM
Earth
Xeno Offline

Captain
Xeno  Offline

Captain
Lieutenant Junior
Earth
There is alot of clones around. Alot of ET use them remote controled because they don't want to die down here if something is happening to them. There are many sort of clones

-Child born
Clones that are all the same age child that will be produced to grow up learning from his own personal experience without any mind implantation. They are grown up clones but they are all a different person with his own life. Do not take them as all the same! They age

-Adult born
Clones that are ready to use but ''mindless''. They are implanted a fictional or ''fake'' life (like the one of someone else) or any other knowledge and then they are trained quickly to do a job right away. They usually have all the same starter mind when released so they're kind of the same at the begining but for the old ones might be recycled and become his own person. They don't age, they expire. They are mostly the manufactured clones ''ready to use'' that you can buy to raise a crew. They use to have a ''programmed'' or automated mind

-Remote controled
Clones that are the most updated version of appearance of someone that can be remote controled by it or someone else.

-Custom clones
What is on your mind? Spare some uc and get yours!

I have seen many clones, more than you think especially that some abductee have been replaced by a clone so people they don't notice they haven't come back home after it. Alot of people nowaday for many reason are being replaced by clones. Some of them are like that into the economy: They are a buyable products but please be respectful of life and try to considere them as a person by himself. I had clones friend that we used to go die if necessary and they are good people even if sometime you feel all the same one around. Alot of them have a life and a familly doing what they have to do so they live their life just like you! I am happy that some people noticed and even ''proved'' presence of clones around because they are more and more. In this universe, cloning is popular.

I know a movie producer that use them for ''realistic'' death scene if you get what I mean....
Or some real ''video-game'' in wich you connect to a clone to play it and... Whatever! If you die? Just play another one!
I can't stand the guy job to remove dead clones on the ground especially in businesses that use them alot

Hey you want a cheap and great call center for your business? there is a discount if you buy more than 100
They implanted a fake knowledge in wich you isolate them from the world so they believe anything you tell them like working without being paid, got it? If they freak out realise something or anything you bring it in a room and shoot it in the head that's it

I do not play down here like that but I am just talking so you get what is going on around that business these days..

Thanks for reading

Xeno
OF-GSS

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain
Reply Quote
Re: Source of Enemy Human Alien Cloning Tech [Re: Xeno] #644
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 AM
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Lieutenant
EdMan  Offline OP
Lieutenant
E
These pictures are of my daughter, my wife and I. Our daughter is an invetro test tube child. My wife had cancer and stored ovum and embryo's of ours like Celien Dijon the singer and many military members do today. Those embryo's where stole form our UK facility and Eleanor was born with her half brother hunter to a back woods cult hubbed out of Grace Community Church in Canaan VT by way of enemy human alien hybrid Cult of Ba'aal worshipers that ran an illegal cloning and invetro clinic out of Colebrook hospital and Indian Springs Health care system. My wife walked into the Cult at Grace Community Church and asked for our children back said she would report them to the police they laughed [beep] her tortured her with cigarette burns. My team of human alien hybrids showed up rescued her told the cult not to touch us or we would bring in heavy forces. There is shot of building Northern Tool and Die located next door to the cult housed out of Grace Community Church. That Computer Assisted Design and Computer Assisted Manufacturing shop was making nuclear weapons components among other things like silences for weapons that shop was raided by a Mossad, DOE, the Police and Nuclear Emergency Search Team. It is now sized by the FBI placed under a Jewish owned holding company. This back wood cult is part of Enemy Human Alien Hybrid Ba'aal cult we have been fighting for roughly four thousand years. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Drega The link is to the attack of Carl Drega on the town of Colbrook NH. Caral Drega attended Grace Community Church before being asked to leave when it was Methodist Church. He got pickd up by Ba'al Alien Human Hybrids in Iraq during the first Gulf War. Desert Shield Storm. Following his conditioning by that cult in the Middle East he was set back and got a job at the Vermont Yankee Nuclear power plant as security Guard. He got fired for taking pictures of the inside of the plant and cooling rod pool. When that happened he targeted the town of Colebrook and police that were told to keep an eye on him. He went on a rampage killed a number of locals and police and was going to kill all the students in the local school. Following that incident the Methodist Church in Canaan VT where Drega was asked to was put up for sale. This was at the same time that Colebrook Hospital was built and Indian Springs Health Care in the town of Colebrook NH and Canaan VT. These two medical facilities are linked to now secured liquid explosive facility at he University of CT Storrs Campus that is the same size and shape of the IG Farbin Building in NAZI Germany. It was also ties to the University of CT and it UCCON Medical center for the theft and genetic engineering of clones embryos's under a state funded autistic embryo and stem cell program to cure autism in children and cutting edge research at Hartford Hospital. That program has been shut down but thousands of embryos and hundreds of gallons of liquid explosive have gone missing. Once he set up shop at Grace Community Church the cult pastor brought into the church the brother of man that killed and dumped his step daughter into the CT River. He also brought into the Church a trans-gendered man that had been arrested on series of violent crimes against children to include selling the pictures of the [beep] of children on the internet to peadifiles while serving as teacher. I reported the pastor to the police social services, FBI and Mossad and Interpol. I am nto human I am alien human hybrid that has been fighting this cult for four thousand years. A warp armada of our race has showed up and operations are in progress

Attached Files IMG_1464.JPGIMG_1015.JPGCaboSanLucasPort09.JPG
Last edited by Matt; Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 AM. Reason: 2 images deleted for identity protection.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.2, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.