Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Atlantis found? #6022
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 AM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 AM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX

After watching all three of his Atlantis related videos, this seems plausible to me.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6024
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 AM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 AM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Video 2

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6025
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 AM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 AM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX
And three

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6028
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 AM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:09 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
I know man! Super strange, right? Doesn't seem a natural occurence to me.

Stil, there's been spoken a lot about. Especially by Plato, of course. Haven't had the time yet, but here are some interesting materials:

I always prefer to double the speed in the settings of the video

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6035
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:05 PM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:05 PM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Haha, I often double the speed on videos, then slow them down if something interesting pops up. I'll watch these. Thanks!

Also, it doesn't look natural to me either. It looks like any other ancient ruin.

Even the guy in the videos I posted said that "the people who came up with the theory of it being volcanic never actually visited the site." (Because it is so remote).

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:07 PM.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6036
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:13 PM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:13 PM
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S
It's not lost. It's in a different reality! They don't have technology there, they have magic. They are also strict against gods. The world is very big and dangerous. Even women are strong warriors there.
[Linked Image]

Atlantis means paradiese. It's not a city at all. How do I know? I kinda have been there. The place is not for the weak. They despise everyone who knees before gods. At least one thing we've got in common!

You might not want to go there at all. They're peacekeepers like Noah. They will charge you hard for your mistakes. They live with the truth and pain which they see reckless people cause to the world.

It is a paradiese and it's great. But it has its price. There's a portal somewhere.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Shark] #6064
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:05 PM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:05 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Sounds awesome! Ive heard they also keep the halls of Amenti, right?

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6065
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:19 PM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:19 PM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Haha, I often double the speed on videos, then slow them down if something interesting pops up. I'll watch these. Thanks!

Also, it doesn't look natural to me either. It looks like any other ancient ruin.

Even the guy in the videos I posted said that "the people who came up with the theory of it being volcanic never actually visited the site." (Because it is so remote).

Nicee! Your welcome! Please keep posting vids like these. Luckily Ive seen these ones, but you never know..

Yep, it happens. Same goes for some landscape in north America. (I lend the book with the name and reference to a friend) In the 50s a scientist couldn't believe the landscape was formed by the colapse of just a river dam. Therefore he investigated the site and came to the conclusion it was caused by several big floods (not quite sure on this one) around 12.000 yrs ago. No one believed him, but no one ever did proper research on the site itself but him. After his death, until recently, his thesis was finally acknowledged.

Last edited by Nairb88; Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:43 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6066
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:19 PM
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:19 PM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Nairb88

Nicee! Your welcome! Please keep posting vids like these. Luckily Ive seen these ones, but you never know..

Yep, it happens. Same goes for some landscape in north America. (I lend the book with the name and reference to a friend) In the 50s a scientist couldn't believe the landscape was formed by the colapse of just a river dam. Therefore he investigated the site and came to the conclusion it was caused by several big floods (not quite sure on this one) around 12.000 yrs ago. No one believed him, but no one ever did proper research on the site itself but him. After his death, until recently, his thesis was finally acknowledged.

There is a man who tries to use science to prove the bible. I don't remember his name. He has several theories that I personally do not believe, however a few things that he said, actually do make sense. What you said, reminded me of this.

Without going into a very long post about this, one thing that he said, was that the Grand Canyon is commonly believed to have been made by a little bit of water, over a very long bit of time. He believes that the Grand Canyon was formed by a LOT of water, over a very short amount of time.

He believes that after "Noah's flood", the water began to receded, and caused a very large lake or sea to form in the middle of USA and Canada. It rested against mountains. At some point, the weakest part of the mountain failed, and began to cut a groove. The amount of water flowing through the sandstone, quickly cut the grand canyon.

I personally do not believe in Noah's flood, however It is my opinion that this man is on to something. Throughout various times in history, the US HAS in fact been under water. For example, You can find trilobites in the mountains of Colorado. (I literally have). You can find sea shells, nautilus shells and all sorts of sea life throughout Texas, etc etc.

This is due to plate tectonics over billions of years. However, at some point, there really was a giant sea in the middle of the United states, and it really did drain. This could have very possibly formed the initial part of the grand canyon, and the river that still flows through it, continues to shape it.

There are other places in the world where this has been proven to have taken place, such as the Persian gulf.

But as for the grand canyon, it is all speculation. No one knows, and it's difficult to prove it, but I like the theory lol.

Something else the man proved, was that it does NOT take millions of years to petrify bones. It can be done naturally, in a matter of a few years if organic matter is emerged in highly calcified water. He fossilized all sorts of bones and acorns etc over a few years.

He used this as proof that the earth is only 4000 years old....
Which I do not believe personally.

He gave an example where they found human footprints near dinosaur tracks. Most people say they are fakes, other say they weren't human, etc. Others who have actually seen them, believe that they really are human footprints.

I do not find it hard to believe that they are human footprints next to dinosaur footprints... I believe they are.

This man says that Dinosaurs and humans lived together before Noah's flood. Dinosaurs didnt make it... that's why they found the prints together.

Well... I personally don't see it that way.

I do find it interesting that it only takes a few years to petrify but I dont see that as proof that DINOSAURS and humans lived simultaneously before Noah's flood.

Less an one hour from my house, there is a slow flowing river. Most of the time it is dry or a creek. In that river, you can find dinosaur footprints. 2 legged upright walking dinosaurs. Less than 20 feet from these footprints are fossilized wagon tracks and hoof prints from the 1800s. They used this river as a "road" when traveling through the area while traveling west. They go for miles. They are solid rock! Now... does that the dinosaur was there at the same time as those wagons?

Nope... but it does mean that the man I keep talking about, was onto something... things can and do fossilize much more quickly than what people commonly assume. The creek bed that I mentioned was essentially like concrete. When the mud dries out it turns into limestone rock. This same creek bed has been there for millions of years. So... human prints are next to dinosaur prints, albeit they were wagons in this case haha.

So, it is not only possible, but probable, that there were dinosaur tracks in stone, a person walked through mud and made more marks much much much later lol.

Check this out..

These are eroded human footprints on the south san gabriel river by people who walked on the bank next to the wagons. If you look towards the top of the photo you see wagon tracks too. You can find wagon tracks on this river for miles and miles.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7RTuTXmvs.../s1600/Dino+prints+and+disc+golf+020.JPG

And dinosaur tracks on the south san gabriel river, seemingly on the same layer, if not on a more recent layer. Lol

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/d8/04/c8d80456a0e3e0c7403d03f3daaaf365.jpg

I guess my point is.......... history can be very subjective..

Most of what I'm saying here is opinion, based on others opinions, or my own observations. I don't state these things as hard facts. Maybe there were dinosaurs stalking the pioneers in texas as late as the 1800s.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6070
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:04 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:04 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU

There is a man who tries to use science to prove the bible. I don't remember his name. He has several theories that I personally do not believe, however a few things that he said, actually do make sense. What you said, reminded me of this.

Without going into a very long post about this, one thing that he said, was that the Grand Canyon is commonly believed to have been made by a little bit of water, over a very long bit of time. He believes that the Grand Canyon was formed by a LOT of water, over a very short amount of time.

He believes that after "Noah's flood", the water began to receded, and caused a very large lake or sea to form in the middle of USA and Canada. It rested against mountains. At some point, the weakest part of the mountain failed, and began to cut a groove. The amount of water flowing through the sandstone, quickly cut the grand canyon.

I personally do not believe in Noah's flood, however It is my opinion that this man is on to something. Throughout various times in history, the US HAS in fact been under water. For example, You can find trilobites in the mountains of Colorado. (I literally have). You can find sea shells, nautilus shells and all sorts of sea life throughout Texas, etc etc.

This is due to plate tectonics over billions of years. However, at some point, there really was a giant sea in the middle of the United states, and it really did drain. This could have very possibly formed the initial part of the grand canyon, and the river that still flows through it, continues to shape it.

There are other places in the world where this has been proven to have taken place, such as the Persian gulf.

But as for the grand canyon, it is all speculation. No one knows, and it's difficult to prove it, but I like the theory lol.

Something else the man proved, was that it does NOT take millions of years to petrify bones. It can be done naturally, in a matter of a few years if organic matter is emerged in highly calcified water. He fossilized all sorts of bones and acorns etc over a few years.

He gave an example where they found human footprints near dinosaur tracks. Most people say they are fakes, other say they weren't human, etc. Others who have actually seen them, believe that they really are human footprints.

I do not find it hard to believe that they are human footprints next to dinosaur footprints... I believe they are.

This man says that Dinosaurs and humans lived together before Noah's flood. Dinosaurs didnt make it... that's why they found the prints together.

I do find it interesting that it only takes a few years to petrify but I dont see that as proof that DINOSAURS and humans lived simultaneously before Noah's flood.

Less an one hour from my house, there is a slow flowing river. Most of the time it is dry or a creek. In that river, you can find dinosaur footprints. 2 legged upright walking dinosaurs. Less than 20 feet from these footprints are fossilized wagon tracks and hoof prints from the 1800s. They used this river as a "road" when traveling through the area while traveling west. They go for miles. They are solid rock! Now... does that the dinosaur was there at the same time as those wagons?

Nope... but it does mean that the man I keep talking about, was onto something... things can and do fossilize much more quickly than what people commonly assume. The creek bed that I mentioned was essentially like concrete. When the mud dries out it turns into limestone rock. This same creek bed has been there for millions of years. So... human prints are next to dinosaur prints, albeit they were wagons in this case haha.

So, it is not only possible, but probable, that there were dinosaur tracks in stone, a person walked through mud and made more marks much much much later lol.

Check this out..

These are eroded human footprints on the south san gabriel river by people who walked on the bank next to the wagons. If you look towards the top of the photo you see wagon tracks too. You can find wagon tracks on this river for miles and miles.

And dinosaur tracks on the south san gabriel river, seemingly on the same layer, if not on a more recent layer. Lol

Most of what I'm saying here is opinion, based on others opinions, or my own observations. I don't state these things as hard facts. Maybe there were dinosaurs stalking the pioneers in texas as late as the 1800s.

The same goes for carbondating, the method used to determine the age of of particular structures. It's not accurate because some structures were altered years after its original design. Some were even covered to be protected from eroding, so you can't possibly factualise some of these wild guesses modern sience feeds us with as truth.

It's not a bad thing to believe some radical alternative truth. It just means one is ready to think outside the box, which is very neccessary in order to become interstellar civilians I believe.

To come back on my previous comment on the landscape, it is called scablands. Alternative science got into it and found out it was formed after the last ice age after a comet impact while Canada and North America was covered in a thick layer of Ice. Because of the impact there was a huge meltdown. Some believe it caused Noahs Flood. Maybe the same flood you were talking about.

Here's the video! If you like alternative Geography, look into some of Graham Hancock's work :~)

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6072
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:06 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:06 AM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX

Check this out..

The same goes for carbondating, the method used to determine the age of of particular structures. It's not accurate because some structures were altered years after its original design. Some were even covered to be protected from eroding, so you can't possibly factualise some of these wild guesses modern sience feeds us with as truth.

It's not a bad thing to believe some radical alternative truth. It just means one is ready to think outside the box, which is very neccessary in order to become interstellar civilians I believe.

To come back on my previous comment on the landscape, it is called scablands. Alternative science got into it and found out it was formed after the last ice age after a comet impact while Canada and North America was covered in a thick layer of Ice. Because of the impact there was a huge meltdown. Some believe it caused Noahs Flood. Maybe the same flood you were talking about.

Here's the video! If you like alternative Geography, look into some of Graham Hancock's work :~)

Very true.

I'll watch this video sometime today. Very interested.

So... in those videos I posted, the guy was talking about a flood event and a mass extinction and all sorts of things that happened at the exact time frame that Atlantis was said to have been destroyed. I don't remember what he call it. But it was due to a comet, that triggered ice melts, huge fires that wiped out most of north America and its animals, (I include Canada when I say north america), and triggered seismic activity which would have been felt worldwide, including tsunamis, and floods of biblical proportions, that literally wiped Atlantis off the map.

I believe what thos video is about, is the same as what the guy was talking about in this video. Just with the 10 second brief description of what you provided, I think it kind of fits.

And also gives the researchers in your video a more solid time frame.

Wouldn't that be cool.

There... I found it (scrolled through my video) The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis.

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 AM.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Spock] #6075
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:39 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:39 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis
This theory is also one that Hancock firmly believes in. I think we (or perhaps those researchers) are talking about the same event.

Just watched your "video 2+3". I've watched video 1 when it was just released. Man, video 3 is even more mindblowing. Man, you have to watch this one as soon as possible, the one I posted above already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

What's very convincing is that Plato spoke about Troy and the lost city of Angora, which was also denied but later found true. So since Plato might not be lying at all, this site being the Atlantis may also very well be true.

Last edited by Nairb88; Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:40 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6078
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:18 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:18 AM
S
Shark Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
S
It's paradiese guys. It's just as the imaginary holy grail type thing that people tried to find.
If you go by Atlantis literally though, then it's the Bermuda island.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Shark] #6080
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Find the snail people and ask them because I am pretty sure that they can go deep enough to tell you what is down deep the oceans.

Secret cities all over the planet with secret civilisations are plenty

I am sure atlantis is real but has nothing to do with any gods or deity. Just some old civilisation fish people that build from before the dinosaur. Hey life on Earth is from the water they said? So where do you think the most advanced specy is? If there is civilisations on Earth those are the oldest and then after the reptilians from Earth. I think of those ''spaceship'' they see with the shape of a cigar and that is no shape to travel in space man. I mean you see flying saucer and that is what travel in space so why a cigar shape one? What is that shape good for?

What is the cigar shape ufo good for?

YOU ALL KNOW IT

Have you ever seen a submarine? CIGAR tadadada wink

I am being silly but I think the cigar shape ufo can fly in the air but they are not meant for space. I think they are meant for under the water like submarine and they are build by the ocean people!

What do you think?

But for me those cigar ufo is telling me that there is really people living deep in the ocean!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Xeno] #6082
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:06 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:06 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Kind of makes sense, life started in the oceans if I'm correct.

What's so funny, lately, that those Hollywood movies throw so many clues in your eyes, it has become hard to see them.
Like, Venom, the protagonist with a voice in his head. The predator (2018), with an ongoing galactic battle continuing on Earth. Or related to this topic, Aquaman, the half-human Atlantean.

No wonder these movies are attractive if there are crumbles of truth are given...

Last edited by Nairb88; Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:06 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6085
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:23 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:23 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The reptilians are charged to use movies and tv show to spread informations!

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Xeno] #6086
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Originally Posted by Xeno
The reptilians are charged to use movies and tv show to spread informations!

Very, very interesting... So few words, so much information in this message!

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6087
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:43 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:43 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Not all movie are real. A lot are human basic fiction for entertainment

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Xeno] #6089
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 AM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 AM
EU
N
Nairb88 Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Nairb88  Offline
Lieutenant Junior
N
EU
Agree, but if your statement is true, that they are charged, then that shows a few things about the setting. Business, domination, mutual agreement, benifactor.

Reply Quote
Re: Atlantis found? [Re: Nairb88] #6094
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 PM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Agree, but if your statement is true, that they are charged, then that shows a few things about the setting. Business, domination, mutual agreement, benifactor.

I cant speak to the validity of reptilians. This concept really started taking hold in the 90's (though was proposed before that).

The reptilian thing tends to combine itself with the illuminati, secret governments, based under the earth throughout the world, but mostly Antarctica, where no one could ever prove it. People also say that digital glitches in television proves the existance of these reptilians who are cloaking themselves as humans and all these other things.

I personally do not buy into ..... most...... of those things..

And I feel that most people's conceptualizations of Atlantis being some mythical paridice in an alternate dimension and whatever else, stems from thousands of years of myth and legend which have been fancifully exaggerated, but bear some truth in actual historical events.

If says "Atlantis had advanced technology".

When we see this today, in the days of SMART PHONES, which have over a billion microprocessors that were literally etched by a SINGLE photon of light, we say "holy [beep], they must have been intergallactic super beings which had levitation technology and could alter DNA just by thinking about it"

But... consider when Plato lived... when he wrote that... then consider that his great great grandfather (6 generations before) went to egypt, and saw written in stone on a wall, in a temple that was a few thousand years old already, an account of an ancient civilization that came thousands of years before it was built.

At the TIME of Atlantis, A SHIP.... would be so far outside the realm of reality and perception for most of the world that it would be insanely high tech.

When Columbus's ships came to "the Americas" , they posted up in their ships, off the coast line for a while before coming to land. These ships were SO far outside of the native's reality, that they LITERALLY did not see them!..

A shaman, caught something out of the corner of his eye, and stood there for DAYS staring at his ships until it finally registered in his brain that there was something there. Once he saw them, he could show others. Then everyone saw the ships.

And that was the 1400s.

In the proposed time of Atlantis by the accounts of Plato, if people saw a ship with sails, they would have said "there are gods who ride giant birds on the great water and come from the edges of the earth (edge of known existance).

So.. a ship... a catapult that throws rocks from ships... COPPER shields instead of animal hide wrapped sticks, copper tools and weapons before the copper age would have been IMMENSELY more technological advanced than anyone else in the world who bangs rocks together and throws flint spears at animals, wraps themselves in animal hides and have no concept of agriculture or irrigation etc. Anyone with those technologies would have been gods.
But in reality they came up with these things because the means were there and the necessity for them was present.

So.... they WERE technologically superior. But that doesnt mean that the rest of the world didnt catch up within 1 or 2000 years, and have since surpassed them by 10,000.

What I am saying is, it is all perspective. Plato had no idea what our technology would be like today, so how can we assume that Atlantian tech was beyond ours?

Here is a good example. Someone did a study. They asked people who made 100k$ per year "how much money would you need to consider yourself rich?" Most said "about 1million... if I had 1 million I would be rich.

They asked people who had 1million. They said 250 mill to 500 mill and I'd be rich....

They asked people with 500 mill. They said I wont be rich until I hit 1 billion.... until then I'm broke...

They asked billionaires.. they said 200 billion and I would be rich...

It is ALL perspective. What was technologically advanced to PLATO or the people who wrote the things on the walls of the temple thousands and thousands of years ago, is not synonymous to 2019 tech.... (close enough to 2019).

I am looking at this Atlantis topic as "wow. There is real and tangible evidence to its existance, that makes WAY too much sense not to pay attention to it and research it further.

If you take all of the mystical stuff out of the equation and look at the facts, then it is all RIGHT there to see. Putting anything else into it, again, clouds the issue, hides the truth, and keeps the topic a myth and historians will continue to consider it "pseudo history" and wont look into it.

However, i understand that people enjoy thinking of things in terms of the mystical, people enjoy a good story, myth, and some of us would love to think that Atlantis didnt disappear, but, launched into space or went to another dimension. But. When in modern history has that ever happened? Why doesn't new york say "screw trump.... were going back to Nibiru...." and the whole island of Manhattan takes off into space?... same logic.... it really is...

Dragon myths are world wide as well. Every culture has known and built statues of dragons.

Is it more likely, that dragons actually existed, were killed off, or went to some other dimension?

Or... that dinosaur bones had been found laying on top of the ground after storms or geological events, or that ancients found them in the earth while digging holes or mining rocks for homes, temples etc, Then said "holy [beep] what is this!? It must be a dragon! There are probably more of these around.. we have to be careful! And started telling stories about them. "I dun saw'd me one! It almost eated me!"

I think the second is more likely. And I think it is more likely that Atlantis was a place, it was advanced for it's time and it got wiped out then legend and stories took their own twists and turns from there. This happens daily. Whereas entire cities rarely if ever traverse time and space if you look at it logically.

And by the way, to further ruffle feathers, a flood event which would wipe put potentially the entire north part of africa, could be considered a "flood of biblical proportions" if you get my meaning... if the entire Sahara desert was lush vegetation, and was covered by sand from the sea in a large flood event and wiped out Atlantis and killed hundreds of thousands of people, that would definitely be a story that was passed down from parent to child over thousands of years and would definitely have made it into various books that are still around today...... just saying....

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:19 PM.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.