Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#60 - Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 PM Real alien video?  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
This looks real to me .. .
was just looking around and found it. What do you think?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/877020/Alien-corpse-proof-video-dark-web-UFO-Today

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#61 - Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:58 PM Re: Real alien video? [Re: sanna]  
Matt Online content
Site Owner
Matt  Online Content

Site Owner
Lieutenant Junior

Saskatchewan, Canada
Interesting find! I've never seen this out of all my years of looking into this subject matter. Here's the video originally from "Etrangesvideos" channel...

Titled, "Discovery of an "extraterrestrial" body gray / Discovery "alien" short gray body Quebec 1992"

Translated from French to English:

PS. THIS LINK IS THE ORIGINAL / THIS LINK IS THE ORIGINAL.

In 1992, while living in Montreal (Quebec / Canada), a friend of my former roommate came to our apartment to show us strange pictures. The latter showed that a small "gray" being of unknown origin - an extraterrestrial biological entity (EBE) - and apparently lifeless, had been found by snowmobilers in a field or wooded area not far from the road.

We immediately asked this friend where he got these pictures, and he told us that they belonged to his cousin in the Rivière-Rouge region of Annonciation, Quebec.

Then, if I remember correctly, he told us that when the body was discovered in the snow, one of the snowmobilers went to get his camera (possibly a 35mm) (note that we can not see this man in the photos, due - obviously - that he remained the only photographer) as well as other witnesses (obviously the three men that can be seen in the photos); the latter having gone to the place of discovery with a car.

In showing us one of the photos in particular, the friend in question had explained to us that the witnesses had to pass a cable under the arms of the little "gray" being, so, with the help of a branch, to be able to lift it without touching it (perhaps as a precaution not to leave fingerprints, or for fear of disease?).

Intrigued, we immediately asked him what did they do with the body? And he explained to us that "being late, at the end of the evening - and probably unaware of the importance of the thing - the witnesses did not dare to bring the body back with them and, when they returned to the next day, the latter had faded away. The witnesses thus supposed that a coyote or other wild animal had probably found the body and brought it with him to make a feast of it ". At first glance, this is questionable behavior, but above all, above all, irresponsible. Given that this kind of monumental error is often observed among non-scientists, it was not going to surprise us too much.

Subsequently, we asked him what would he do with these photos? And he told us that he would try to meet someone from the field of ufology, to try to elucidate this mystery. In short, before he left, I quickly grabbed my video camera and I filmed one by one the photos in question.

A story in suspense

A few weeks later, this friend reminded us and told us that he had gone to show the photos to someone from the field of ufology - if I remember correctly, it was a certain Claude Mac Duff (1946-2001) ), author of several books on UFOs, including "The trial of flying saucers" (Quebec / America editions, 1975). The latter would have simply told him that it was not the first time he saw pictures of this kind of "gray" being, and that he therefore advised him not to try to make money with this story, or to waste time broadcasting to the public - where it would be discredited and ridiculed.

Surprised by this conclusion, and not wanting to be mistaken for "cranks" or "lights," we simply decided to keep this for ourselves as a kind of secret. Thus, in 1992, as is the case for most witnesses of unexplained phenomena, I also had the fear, if I presented this video to the public, that people end up making fun of us. This video has been sleeping in storage boxes for over 15 years. This story was therefore suspended until October 2008.

Read more in the first comment.

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford
Top Reply Quote
#65 - Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 AM Re: Real alien video? [Re: Matt]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi Matt,
thanks for this. It would be great to see, or talk to the witnesses who have been there. In the first article I had posted they say that it was from Eiger in Switzerland. - So anyway. I´ll try to find out more in German (I am Swiss), - so maybe this will lead to something interesting.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#90 - Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:30 PM Re: Real alien video? [Re: sanna]  
UFO-Hunter Offline
Look UP!
UFO-Hunter  Offline
Look UP!
Ensign

TX
Hey guys.

As far as the video goes, i feel like if scientists had studied the actual body as it has been suggested, then, the findings would be public, especially if it was found to be fake. However, if found to be real, then, it could be said that it may or may not have been covered up, however, once released to the internet, even if said to be factual, and discredited, the remnants would still be there somewhere of the original findings. Once something is online, it's there for life.

With that said, my thought about the video, is that it would be more than possible to fake, and things like this have been faked for years now, to include the alien autopsy videos, which proved to be a very elaborate hoax, which in turn made the creator millions of dollars.

I'm not saying that there is no chance that it could be real... but i am saying, there's a 99.9% chance that it is not. It's illogical to hold on to that .01% chance that it is real. that is "I'm going to win the Powerball tomorrow" logic. in fact, there is a better chance that you will buy 5 powerball tickets, and get every winning number on all 5 tickets than finding a dead grey somewhere in a ditch.... just sayin'...

Top Reply Quote
#95 - Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 PM Re: Real alien video? [Re: UFO-Hunter]  
sanna Online content
Lieutenant Junior
sanna  Online Content

Lieutenant Junior

iceland
Hi UFO Hunter smile.

Yeah, we don´t know - so winning the lottery seems to be quite more fun than finding dead bodies in a ditch anyway bigsmile

― Nikola Tesla
Top Reply Quote
#183 - Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:49 AM Re: Real alien video? [Re: sanna]  
Alienarchist Offline
Recruit
Alienarchist  Offline
Recruit

italy
r.i.p. unknow dead alien

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 15 (0.020s) Memory: 2.7324 MB (Peak: 2.8994 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:16:23 UTC