Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 36 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Is it a scam? #5937
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 AM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Some time ago I said i wanted to go with aliens or perhaps my own spaceship instead but nothing happens is it scam when people say there`s aliens on this planet and that they know them?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: frankie85] #5939
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 AM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, good question. I think often it is scam Frankie. There are many people who like to make themselfes more interesting towards others, I guess. Some show off with how much they own, how loud their motorcycle is, how fast the car, others with who they are friends with and so on. So it is really hard to tell, who says the truth and who not.

Often it is proably just a phantasie story. But there are maybe some honest ones around too. You never know. And then those who have really contact, but dont talk about it at all.

It is always good to be a bit sceptical about what people say. Better not to believe everything they say right away. Ask questions if you have doubts. Listen closely what they say. And maybe by time, the picture gets more clear.
Just an advice.

I dont remember where I read it, but somewhere I got the information from, which says, the extraterestials are not allowed to contact just anybody they would like to. They are allowed to watch us but not to get in contact. Only in certain cases they have permission to do so. At least this is what I heard.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Anonymous] #5940
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:42 AM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:42 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Yes perhaps they`re laughing now when reading this

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Anonymous] #5943
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 AM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, good question. I think often it is scam Frankie. There are many people who like to make themselfes more interesting towards others, I guess. Some show off with how much they own, how loud their motorcycle is, how fast the car, others with who they are friends with and so on. So it is really hard to tell, who says the truth and who not.

Often it is proably just a phantasie story. But there are maybe some honest ones around too. You never know. And then those who have really contact, but dont talk about it at all.

It is always good to be a bit sceptical about what people say. Better not to believe everything they say right away. Ask questions if you have doubts. Listen closely what they say. And maybe by time, the picture gets more clear.
Just an advice.

I dont remember where I read it, but somewhere I got the information from, which says, the extraterestials are not allowed to contact just anybody they would like to. They are allowed to watch us but not to get in contact. Only in certain cases they have permission to do so. At least this is what I heard.

That is typically the role I have taken on this forum; That of the skeptic. But i do read and i do listen to what people have to say. But if I can find a plausible explanation, I always try to give that explanation first.

For every one person that has a genuine encounter story, there are thousands who lie about it. For every genuine UFO video, there are thousands if fake ones. For every valid piece of evidence and information, there are millions of pieces of disinformation and fake evidence.

It is hard to decipher which is which.

I have said this before in other posts, but, I expect that just like we rule over various areas of our earth and have governments, we will very quickly find that we are part of someone else's territory once we leave our solar system.

Here is a thought. This is solely speculation... but... I would bet anything that there IS a governing body of extraterrestrials, who are protecting us from invaders, keeping us from getting knowledge before we are supposed to etc. And there are other aliens who are breaking the law by providing it to us.

If you think about it that way..... it ALL makes sense.

People say that the government is hiding alien tech from us, covering up crashes and everything else.

If the aliens who are giving us this tech, are essentially feeding it to us ON THE BLACK MARKET, of course the aliens as well as our government would cover it up, for our own safety.... right?

I mean, it does make sense.

I'm not saying that is how it is, but it is definitely a thought, and is plausible as any other theory regarding aliens.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5949
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:24 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:24 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
From contactee I heard many times:

''They are rules'' or ''I can't talk''

Their autorisation to speak out is planned in time and for soon.

There was only one thing they were not told, a surprise! and on that it is my turn to say I have rules and I can't tell...

Well on that I am done doing what I was doing for later...

There is an event soon and I wish all of you best of luck! You will need it...

Last edited by Xeno; Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:25 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Xeno] #5952
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:55 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:55 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Xeno

There was only one thing they were not told, a surprise! and on that it is my turn to say I have rules and I can't tell...

People have been predicting cataclysmic events, the coming of christ, the apocalypse, nibiru and everything else for thousands of years. We are still here. Why not focus on making the time we have on this earth as individuals better, and pass that down to the next generations?

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5954
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:07 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:07 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well here on this forum I said what I had to say and now I am pretty done.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Xeno] #5955
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Nooo you're never done really. There is always more to say.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5956
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:54 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:54 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Pictures are worth a thousand words, severed punctured spinal cord heals in 24 hours....then positive toxicology test for over 800 times the lethal dose of two types of nerve agent by the Head of Neurology and Toxicology for Duke Methodist University....What is your explanation for that UFO-Hunter?

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgSpinal MRI.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5957
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:05 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:05 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Nooo you're never done really. There is always more to say.

Was my disclosure and I got nothing else new to say.

It is going to be other people turn and then I have to prepare something else. About myself.

I need to be around people that has knowledge of the cosmic being and hear from them.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: EdMan] #5959
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:37 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:37 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by EdMan
Pictures are worth a thousand words, severed punctured spinal cord heals in 24 hours....then positive toxicology test for over 800 times the lethal dose of two types of nerve agent by the Head of Neurology and Toxicology for Duke Methodist University....What is your explanation for that UFO-Hunter?

I'm not sure why you are specifically calling me out, but... if we're going to do this, then, let's go...

Not one single thing you've said is true. out of THOUSANDS of posts.. you talk in circles, make little to no sense and I can smell the [beep] through your teeth.

You have perfectly symmetrical bullet wounds. One on each clavicle.. bull [beep].. those marks are muscle attached to bone.

EVERYONE can feel these holes in their own clavicles.

I see no broken spine. I am not on my computer, otherwise I would tear this to shreds. Literally nothing you marked out in these images is accurate. NOTHING. I've even asked a doctor friend to confirm that your images are bull.

Regarding the brain image, we are seeing contrast medium. Not alien nanotechnology. I doubt they are even your scans. I'm sure I could Google and find these same images eventually.

Everything else you say is 100% fantasy and is completely made up. You are not fighting 8000 year old alien hybrid lucifarians from your coffee table or garden.

You're just... NOT!

You once sent me a medical document which you said proves that you have alien nano technology. You assumed I wasn't intelligent enough to decipher the meanings behind the diagnosis. It literally said that you have a degenerative brain disease which they have no explanation for and cannot cure. You are LITERALLY dying from the brain down.

This explains all of your delusions, psychosis, schizophrenia, STORIES etc. I have been leaving you alone about it up to this point. Maybe you TRULY believe this stuff. I dont know!

Furthermore, if any of what you said is true, at ALL, then I fear that you have assumed various positions of power and influence within the church and various other groups SOLELY for your own purposes.

Several things you have said make me feel that you are trying to start a cult and I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.....

I feel that within the next year or two you are going to have a group of people, tell them that if they drink the "loin nectar" of an alien nanotech hybrid male lucifarian war era nano alien tech demigod, Lucifer garden gnome, (yourself), they will have the nano tech too.

Then you will convince them to drink 800 times the lethal dose of two different nerve agents to prove their devotion to the

8000 year hybrid alien nano Lucifer garden God Methodist coffee table nano God particle war circle jerk...

and I'll watch it on the news, telling everyone on the forum "I fucking told you so! NAILED IT!"

Since you specifically called me out for no reason and asked, I'm telling you EXACTLY what I think. If i save someone's life, or keep even ONE gullible person from falling into your trap, then my job is done.

I do not believe a single word you say and I don't trust you. I think you are going to hurt people.

There are enough gullible people, looking to follow someone who thinks they have the answers. It scares me that people will literally believe what this man is saying and would literally poison themselves if he said to do so. And I feel like he is trying to do so.

Either that, or you are trolling, making up complete [beep] literally just to see how many idiots you can get to fall for it.

It worked for L Ron Hubbard... and David Koresh and every politician to ever to be elected....

BUT IN EITHER CASE. YOU... ABSOLUTELY KNOW.. that you are full of [beep]. You can argue with me all you want, try to back peddle, argue your case, or provide "evidence" , call me every name in the book, defend your honor, yell and scream until your hybrid alien lucifarian nanotubes turn blue....

but it doesn't matter...

YOU.... KNOW...... that you are completely full of [beep]..

The fact that YOU Know that I see through you..... is enough for me. I don't need to say another word... you'll ruin yourself eventually without my help. There is maybe 1 person who takes you seriously on this site. It SCARES me that it's that many!

If this gets me banned.... so be it... I'm sick of it.. I put up with edman long enough. I have left him alone to say what he has to say... but it's gotten old, this isnt my website and I dont have to be professional...

I'm done letting him run wild. Someone needed to call him on his b.s. and I guess I'm the one to do it...

Sorry Matt...

And no.... I absolutely will not read any responses to this thread and will ignore any messages from ed man.

Send your hybrid army after me.... go for it...

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5960
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 PM
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You are not going to get banned...

A warning or suspension at the worst. Many people told me the same you did. I hope you do not think I take his story serioussly... I just keep myself safe here but I told him about the same a few months ago after he called me a fake. But I know now to be tolarated by UFO people I should call myself a "starseed" even if the whole thing around is a bit gay to me. I would call it implanted aliens to be honest but starseed is cute and would give me a better image to make friends.

Good call UFObuddy

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5961
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:22 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:22 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Originally Posted by EdMan

I'm not sure why you are specifically calling me out, but... if we're going to do this, then, let's go...

Not one single thing you've said is true. out of THOUSANDS of posts.. you talk in circles, make little to no sense and I can smell the [beep] through your teeth.

You have perfectly symmetrical bullet wounds. One on each clavicle.. bull [beep].. those marks are muscle attached to bone.

EVERYONE can feel these holes in their own clavicles.

I see no broken spine. I am not on my computer, otherwise I would tear this to shreds. Literally nothing you marked out in these images is accurate. NOTHING. I've even asked a doctor friend to confirm that your images are bull.

Regarding the brain image, we are seeing contrast medium. Not alien nanotechnology. I doubt they are even your scans. I'm sure I could Google and find these same images eventually.

Everything else you say is 100% fantasy and is completely made up. You are not fighting 8000 year old alien hybrid lucifarians from your coffee table or garden.

You're just... NOT!

You once sent me a medical document which you said proves that you have alien nano technology. You assumed I wasn't intelligent enough to decipher the meanings behind the diagnosis. It literally said that you have a degenerative brain disease which they have no explanation for and cannot cure. You are LITERALLY dying from the brain down.

This explains all of your delusions, psychosis, schizophrenia, STORIES etc. I have been leaving you alone about it up to this point. Maybe you TRULY believe this stuff. I dont know!

Furthermore, if any of what you said is true, at ALL, then I fear that you have assumed various positions of power and influence within the church and various other groups SOLELY for your own purposes.

Several things you have said make me feel that you are trying to start a cult and I don't trust you as far as I can throw you.....

I feel that within the next year or two you are going to have a group of people, tell them that if they drink the "loin nectar" of an alien nanotech hybrid male lucifarian war era nano alien tech demigod, Lucifer garden gnome, (yourself), they will have the nano tech too.

Then you will convince them to drink 800 times the lethal dose of two different nerve agents to prove their devotion to the

8000 year hybrid alien nano Lucifer garden God Methodist coffee table nano God particle war circle jerk...

and I'll watch it on the news, telling everyone on the forum "I fucking told you so! NAILED IT!"

Since you specifically called me out for no reason and asked, I'm telling you EXACTLY what I think. If i save someone's life, or keep even ONE gullible person from falling into your trap, then my job is done.

I do not believe a single word you say and I don't trust you. I think you are going to hurt people.

There are enough gullible people, looking to follow someone who thinks they have the answers. It scares me that people will literally believe what this man is saying and would literally poison themselves if he said to do so. And I feel like he is trying to do so.

Either that, or you are trolling, making up complete [beep] literally just to see how many idiots you can get to fall for it.

It worked for L Ron Hubbard... and David Koresh and every politician to ever to be elected....

BUT IN EITHER CASE. YOU... ABSOLUTELY KNOW.. that you are full of [beep]. You can argue with me all you want, try to back peddle, argue your case, or provide "evidence" , call me every name in the book, defend your honor, yell and scream until your hybrid alien lucifarian nanotubes turn blue....

but it doesn't matter...

YOU.... KNOW...... that you are completely full of [beep]..

The fact that YOU Know that I see through you..... is enough for me. I don't need to say another word... you'll ruin yourself eventually without my help. There is maybe 1 person who takes you seriously on this site. It SCARES me that it's that many!

If this gets me banned.... so be it... I'm sick of it.. I put up with edman long enough. I have left him alone to say what he has to say... but it's gotten old, this isnt my website and I dont have to be professional...

I'm done letting him run wild. Someone needed to call him on his b.s. and I guess I'm the one to do it...

Sorry Matt...

And no.... I absolutely will not read any responses to this thread and will ignore any messages from ed man.

Send your hybrid army after me.... go for it...

You believe alot of nonsense yourself really and Edman is very funny I think, wouldn`t be the same without him really

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Xeno] #5962
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:32 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:32 AM
frankie85 Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Originally Posted by Xeno

Well if they can`t talk that`s something else

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: frankie85] #5963
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seem to have struck a nerve with UFO-Hunter. Have a nice day. I love provoking the close minded to explode. Seems as if UFO-hunter is boiling mad.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Anonymous] #5964
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe UFO-Hunter is a atheist religious hater and bigot which would explain his tiraid. Enough said.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Anonymous] #5968
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I believe UFO-Hunter is a atheist religious hater and bigot which would explain his tiraid. Enough said.

There is a huge difference between being "closed minded" "open minded" and "believing everything you read". I dont believe a word you say, but i am not closed minded. I have had several discussions with other members in private that no one else here is privy to which prove the exact opposite.. Most people don't believe you, they just assume you are writing this stuff for fun. And like I said. You know you're full of it and I think its scandalous that you are trying to make others believe what you know is fake. That is what con artists do.

At least what I say, to some degree is opinion, I SAY it is opinion, and other things I say are based on widely accepted fact, which can easily be researched for validity. And if someone shows me evidence to the contrary, I have no problem changing my belief. But nothing I have ever said could be so widely debated as any of your normal rantings about armchair lucifarian war whatever. And your images are fake. You know this! You just dont want to admit it. You are conning people, and it makes people who have had real experiences AFRAID to post in public. They see you as a tin foil hat wearing psycho. I have had SEVERAL people message me directly about their experiences who were afraid to post in fear of looking like you or being ridiculed by specific people for sharing their stories. This is TRUTH. Frankie says the forum wouldnt be the same without edman. I believe that his absence would prompt others who have had legitimate experiences, to post here publicly.

And yes. I am an atheist, I have said it in nearly every post I write and I'm not ashamed of that. The fact that you are using religion for your own purposes, to start your cult, is the exact reason I am against religion.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5969
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:31 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The great UFO-Hunter speaks out of hate. What have you done to help the poor, the ill, the famed by war. Me thinks you are a puffed up bloated atheist windbag that did nothing with the life God Gave you and rants and rails on your computer. I have more important things to do than dialog with you

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Anonymous] #5970
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I understand the isue here and concerned people knows what I think. But please leave the insult at a minimum. Months ago I called Edman a fraud but I am done. Now I just ignore the user since I got no proof of my story so would be bad to fight here. The user Edman creates contain no matter if it is real or not so be it.

Ps Edman your army of dragonic cia hybrid from your church still did not show up in my living room so you did not...

Last edited by Xeno; Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 AM.

Reply Quote
Re: Is it a scam? [Re: Spock] #5971
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 AM
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 AM

T
T.K.
Unregistered
T.K.
Unregistered
T

Love how EdMad has nothing to say about your post at all. Just jumps straight to saying you're mad and calls you a religious hater.
He litterally has nothing to say against your post, because he knows you're right.
He's just a troll.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.