Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 42 guests, and 130 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I #5848
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 PM
Usa
W
Wewantthetruth Offline OP
Ensign
Wewantthetruth  Offline OP
Ensign
W
Usa
I'm ex military and a ufo Hunter and truth seeker! I'm here to learn and work with all you amazing people.please feel free to ask me anything!

Last edited by Wewantthetruth; Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:28 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5849
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant
PLANET TERRA
welcome Rob.. .

.nice to have you around here. Yeah, I am a truth seeker too and many others here also....You are at the right spot.....

hope to hear again from you soon...

[Linked Image]

Stormy

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Stormy] #5850
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:52 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:52 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
Very nice to meet you as well. It's great to be here. I'll remember you said that before ya know you'll be telling me to shut up lol jk.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5852
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:07 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Welcdome aboard Rob!

What military where you in?

=== === === === ===

Aliendisc, the alien disclosure network, is the ufo forum and paranormal forum #1 on google at this date and time
From all the ufo forums and paranormal forums, we believe in freedom of speech and safety of anonymus posting.
This community provides user ufo disclosure and alien disclosure news to spread our vision of ET, ufo, paranormal phenomenoms
It is also welcoming conspiracy theories and alien from earth testimony in some cases.
We are open to your reality! Extraterrestrial disclosure, paranormal network and ufo chat we are here for it!

Xeno the friendly alien cosmic larva
Dedicated and active user

About Aliendisc
Code of Conduct

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5859
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:56 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:56 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
I was us army special forces I was a active green beret! I've seen alot of amazing things terrifyingly things in my life. I know there are people from other world's here on Earth I know about UFOs and there recovery's. I've retrieved downed crafts Bodies of people from another world. I've done things I'm ashamed of. I left the military do to the fact I will not be apart of any more lies or cover ups or making good people look foolish. So I'm here with the strong belief that no matter what you are were your from we're all people and can work together to better everyone to live in peace love and harmony!

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5861
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:05 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:05 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant
PLANET TERRA
hey, had to think of this song, when I read your post....

hope you`ll like it too.

Good to have you around. Have a great weekend.

Peace..& Happiness

bigsmile

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Stormy] #5863
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 PM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You are at the right place Rob

I can't wait to hear your disclosure!

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5866
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:17 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:17 AM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
Thank you for that absolutely beautiful. It's wonderful to be here and meet you. Thank you for your amazing kindness. Peace Love be with you.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5867
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You have a really great attitude and I believe that peace and love are fundament of a better world!

I am curious to know what in the special forces they tell you that is classified about alien being?

If you prefere to answer in private I understand send me a private message!

Peace brother

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5868
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:48 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:48 AM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
Hello! Welcome to aliendisc bigsmile
You sound like a swell guy, I get the feeling you'll fit right in.
I'm not much of a poster here, I'm mainly here to read nowadays... And so I look forward to reading your stuff!

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5885
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 PM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:26 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
We are told it's for the greater good that the public knowledge of other world visters would cause mass panic and rioting. To be honest I believe it's the people currently running things keeping it quite so they can still line there pockets and maintain control of the masses. Every operation I was involved in each of us were interviewed separately and given a official report that they filled out for us to sign and keep our mouths shut. I believe the world has a right to know the truth. I honestly believe these visters from other world's are here to help us get to were we need to be. I could go on for hours of all the technology that this gruops are sitting on that would benefit all people on Earth but they won't use it because they would loose there power and wealth.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5889
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:16 PM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:16 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I am really excited to hear from you! Did you know anything about the Roswell incident?

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5891
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:04 PM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:04 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
A little before my time. However I've seen the bodies in cryo I've seen what's left of the crafts. See the biggest misdirection of rosewell is everyone thinks there was only 1 craft when in fact there was 3 crafts with 3 visters in each craft . The other 2 crafts were found later that day about 11.9 miles from the first. This is a closely guarded secret. I myself have been involved in several recovery missions. I was present for the finding of the craft in Afghanistan. This craft is believed to be over a million years old. It was shipped to us not to area 51 not sure were it ended up I'm thinking section 4 in new Mexico a off the books black site. These sites are all over the world. Mostly underground some under the ocean.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5892
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:17 PM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
3 crafts in Roswell? That is interesting I was told about the incident but only aware of 2 crafts. I am wonderring right now. For the number of survivors I have to admit that I have no informations on the number but I know about one survivor. I would be interested in more details please it could help me understand something really importantt because I have missing informations for my understanding.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5893
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:30 AM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:30 AM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
Yes 3 crafts total of 9 beings. Far as survivers 1 is what is known. There were rumors of other survivers but no definitive proof. You do know that there have been many crashes? There have been other survivers. The craft that has the most interest at the moment is underneath Antarctica. It was discovered that the crafts that crashed in Roswell and the one under Antarctica are from the same race! With several beings is some kind of status Chambers. The craft under Antarctica also is fully powered were the crafts is Roswell were not. It was determined that there was an active Outpost in Antarctica about 11,000 years ago there is a city under Antarctica as well but they cannot get into it due to some kind of energy shield preventing any type of matter to pass threw it. It is surmised that the only way to gain entry is to wake the beings in the Chambers and get them to open it. Not sure if this was ever done I was sent elsewhere. So it is know known that these visters have been here before. Any knowledge I have I share freely but I'm under a assumed identify to protect myself and my family. They killed Kennedy over keeping this secret and alot of other people. However I believe everyone has a right to know. Any questions I can answer I will.

Last edited by Wewantthetruth; Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:33 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5894
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 AM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Rob with regards to your crashed craft, we had a clan mission to Mexico. We took a air plane from Boston Logan to LAX, we entered a sub space conduit as it called and against headwinds arrived two hours earlier than programmed in LAX. During the flight the inside of the aircraft experienced space time distortions. When we boarded our cruise ship we saw and the passengers saw a odd looking humanoid like the Roswell being but tanned not gray on the ship with a Chinese delegation. He was a crash survivor of that ship race you found in Antarctica. He was picked up by early Chinese explorers to the new world and West Coast of America during the great Chinese age of exploration. He has advanced nano tech and the old imperial court thought he was an ambassador from the Celestial Court and treated him well and sheltered him. His DNA is barely comparable with the human race and he was [beep] with humans. We had dinner with Mary Katherine on the Cruise Ship one of his descended that migrated to the UK and whose line was in line for the Throne of England but got pushed aside. She had strange hand joints and facial structure. She was a mathematical Genus from Texas. She was a older lady about 80 and married to a doctor. Mary Katherine and our family go back a long time. Her Texas ancestor was a Methodist Preacher in the old days along with my wife's ancestor in Texas. They used to ride circuits as Methodist preachers from town to town. George Lucus is a Methodist and in the Methodist church is a secret archive of material that he was introduced to as a Child and used as the source for Star Wars.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5897
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:09 AM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:09 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I am aware of the alien surveillance and intelligence base in Antartica. It is really heavelly populated especially by clones. For Roswell I know two crafts hit each other in the sky, it was an accident and there was two survivors but one was... well did not make it. One survivor still died but came back. I woul like to hear about the third craft in roswell!

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Xeno] #5898
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:02 PM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:02 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
The third craft from what I love was found away from the other 2. You know more about it than I do. Alot of details of the crash are kept highly classified the other reason I was granted access to the files I did was because of my involvement in Antarctica. See I was only aware of one survivor. Like I said there were rumors. There was even talk about one from the 33 crash in Germany that the us government took from Hitler and is being kept somewhere in the USA. I personally have only had brief interaction with our other worldly visitors. I delt with alot of bodies. Crashed UFOs keeping things quite. I'm no tech I'm a solider. I have alot of questions myself. Is the city under Antarctica Atlantis?

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: EdMan] #5899
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:07 PM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:07 PM
Usa
W
Ensign
Ensign
W
Usa
I knew it . Starwars is to detailed to be made up. That's awesome about your wife's ancestry. I know the movie close encounter of a third kind was based on fact.

Reply Quote
Re: Hello I'm Rob very nice to meet all of you! I [Re: Wewantthetruth] #5900
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:25 PM
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:25 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well I was told about Roswell that the first incident was two craft that collapse on each other such as car accident on the road you know. I was told there was an husband and a wife so I do not know anything else about how many passengers there really was but I think it was actually 4. 2 of them actually survived but one was too much injured to survive post crash and died. The other survivor made it a while.

Antartica is a surveillance management center and intelligence analysis center. It is populated by an army of clones programmed by an AI and supervised by an alien team. There is a mass of them working on all the data collected on EVERY SINGLE HUMAN. This is a huge army of clones since they need like 5 to 10 agents for every humans and there is what? 7.5 billions of human so... Imagine... They live in isolated area in wich every section of the facility does not communicate directly to other sector to ensure that no employed clones has a full view of what is happening and known. Only alien staff has informations from any sector together and proceed to a first analysis supported by a crew of clones that act as assistant with an AI. This work like a tree and every branches does not have access to informations from toerh branches unless it is one of a higher level. This is meant to ensure that if there is any breach or leaks from a sector that the whole database or informations leak would not be compromised. It is a really ACTIVE and SECURED base. It is actually the base that is spying humanity and taking the data for final reports that goes to external team such as those inside of the isolation area of the planet or the external team in space that proceed to further analysis with data collected from space.

This base has military security forces but is not military. The outside security is managed from space while the base is locked down from the inside AND the outside. Communication from inside to outside is low and only highest ranked staff can send data to the outside that the team on the outside will have the informations recieved by the highest ranked officer. Every area in the inside of different matter of intelligence and data are isolated. There are scientific areas that monitor ecosystem, geology, general environment and stuff like that. Other areas are for cultural, socialogy, spirituality data of the civilisation. some areas are more for economic, commercial and industrial data collection, etc etc etc... I am pretty sure you get what kind of surveillance facility and intelligence analysis this place is... You know what I mean there even if I cannot provide more details because it is highly classified facility and my access to informations are not yet granted from this place. Thet take all data from Earth its civilisations for further final report on the intervention that will be planner around early 2010 but probably more the brainstorming around Fall 2019. The plan was 10 years and started around Fall 2009

But I did not hear of a third craft in Roswell. The two craft that were found around each other is the story that I know and was told a few little about and it was just an accident. But the third craft... I have no idea and details about location and time. The incident of two craft around jully 1947 is what I care of but the details you gave was not something I haven't heard so if you hold more informations please share. The one single simple most stupid details for secret service officer like me can make the whole sense of a whole story into my case analysis. The third craft in Roswell, when was it?

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.