Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today #5767
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:19 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:19 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My wife and I are used to the Restructuring of Reality and Probability to send messages from the Singularity Battle Net AI system of our parent civilization. Two hours prior to the arrest of the mail bomber we were going shopping in one of the local towns/villages. As we passed the fairgrounds in that village there was a state police vehicle and FEDEX truck parked at the entrance to the vendors parking area of the fair grounds next to the sign by the fairgrounds that advertises the acts that play during the fair.

The state police vehicle had it blue lights on and was parked perpendicular to the FEDEX truck by the sign post.

In simple terms this was coded message that state and federal authorities had identified and were going to arrest the bomber. Additionally the bomber was associated with acts and vendors to entertainment events.

The findings to date indicate that this bomber was a roadie for the Chippendale Dancers, had worked in catering and such. We received this signal two hours before the arrest of the bomber.

The message sent by the AI Battle Net system was that this bomber was not one of our personnel and our personnel were working to locate and capture him.

The singularity AI system of the Battle Net restructured probability and reality at a point on the space time continuum to pass us that message. After we finished our shopping and were on our way home my wife got an text alert that the bomber had been captured.

Coded into those vehicles by that sign was the data regarding the suspect the AI system had. The AI system monitors all means of communications and can warp reality and restructure probability to send signals and messages to us anywhere on the planet coded to our systems.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5768
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:36 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:36 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Technology so advanced looks like magic. The energy needed to restructure reality in order to send a message is on the scale of solar output. I have a 50 megaton micro black hole hooked to my visual cortex as the interface Wifi system to the main Battle Net AI system.

It is a faster than light temporal interface device more complex than the entire computing capability of the Western Intelligence Services.

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5772
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:34 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:34 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My Friend,

The man captured by the FBI is a Baal/Occult Master Tool. He is immoral and worked as set assembler for the male naked dancers known as the Chippendale Dancers. These type of dancers cater to the most base vile passions of the female side of the human race. This is part of the Baal/Master of Occult corruption empire.

These dancers recently played in club in Vermont in a village about fifty miles from my farm. While at a pub picking up a flat bread pizza for my wife and I I saw drunk immoral older poor women passing around images on their cell phone of the naked male Chippendale after the event. In terms of this man he had an extensive criminal record for drugs, theft and such. He lost his home and was placed on the streets on welfare.

Both you and I were right on this case, you for the false flag theory and I for the complex Baal/Occult Master use of tools to do their dirty work.

This use of manipulated tools, as the Baal/Occult Masters Call their disposable human agents, is typical of one of their operations to turn sides against each other. It is how they stoke conflict between groups.

Due to fast work by the best of our intelligence and security services we have captured this tool of the Baal/Occult Masters and stopped further bombings.

They activated this tool just as republicans are surging in the polls as a last ditch attempt to help their DNC allies.

As we go forward from this point we must remain on our guard with regards to operations by the Baal/Occult Masters.

My Best to You and Yours

Ed

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5774
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:16 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:16 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In an update to the Baal/Occult Master Tool he did not work for the actual Chippendale Group, but rather a seedy knock off organization that has been a irritant to the Chippendale. It was this seedy knock off organization that performed at the village in Vermont fifty miles from my farm.

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5775
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:29 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:29 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Our singularity technology gives us the ability to restructure probability at the local level. Our agents are attuned to these shifts in probability and can interpret them with ease. We refer to it as reading the environment and teach our children using the Montessori Method of Education. This attunes them to actions out of the normal that indicate that reality and probability are being distorted. Enemy human alien hybrids have decaying tachyon nano tech. Very much like the gambler that conducted the mass shooting in Las Vegas. During that event a good human alien hybrid with low level nano tech who used to be the Spokesman for the FBI was in the area. He was in the area and reacted as trained by the FBI and with decades of experience to call in reports to local law enforcement and the FBI. He at a unconscious level sensed the presence of the residual enemy human alien hybrid decaying tachyon tech. He took cover to protect himself from the riffle fire and worked within the system. Unfortunately the Higher levels of the FBI and Justice Department were penetrated by Enemy Human Alien Hybrids with decaying residual tachyon technology and little to no ethics or morality.

Attached Files Strzok.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:31 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5776
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:54 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:54 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Activation sequence for the Baal/Occult Tool Postal Bomber. He was activated remotely via social media by exchange of comments by social interaction with him by top Baal/Occult Masters. These interactions triggered him to act within the framework of his personality matrix that they had access to. This included his social media profile, finances and past criminal complaint history.

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5778
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:09 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:09 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Activation of the Baal/Occult Master Tool

My Friend,

In terms of how this person was turned into a Baal/Occult Master tool it involved creative use of information and social media.

He did not actually work for the Chippendale Organization of Male Strippers but rather for seedy illegal organization that mirrors the Chippendale Organization and is a irritant to them.

This is the organization that performed a few months ago in the village 50 miles from my farm. While employed by this seedy Baal/Occult Master part of their empire of corruption they learned his criminal and financial history. When he left their employ they logged him in their inventory of potentially useful tools. He was monitored via social media and electronically then triggered by masters of the Baal and Occult online via social interaction that pushed him over the edge to lash out at Democrats.

Under stress he had previously threatened to bomb the power company that provided electricity to his home. They assessed his poor economic conditions and then pushed him ruthlessly on social media triggering him to react.

I have seen this technique used many times by the Baal and Masters of the Occult.

It is one of the many tools they have in their arsenal and are using social media to strike out on at adversaries.

I Wish Your and Yours Well

My Best

Ed

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5779
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:20 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:20 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Now that you have seen how you can spin up a Baal/Occult tool using social media, I will be having a nice roasted pork dinner with fresh salad and cool drink. Then I will be relaxing for the evening having a glass of nice dry red wine from the wine country of Lodgement B brought to my house by my father in law the Spiritual War Lord of Lodgement B. My wife and I will be discussing the upgrade of our guest suite living room area to turn in into a study with nice over stuffed leather furniture and a antique parlor stove for cold winter nights in Lodgement A as we wait for the spring to come to our Lucifer War Era SF Support Base Survival Farm.

Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5782
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:36 PM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:36 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The roasted pork is cooked to perfection by myself. Moist and tender with soft fresh baked Italian Bread. After dinner wine is a Francis Coppola from his Diamond Collection, a 2015 Black Label Claret, which falls in the 1910 Cabernet Sauvignon Type from the California Wine Country , chilled as I like it, as I relax and watch the news from my colonial style high back Ethan Allen Chair.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:58 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Restructuring of Reality and Probability Event Today [Re: EdMan] #5797
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:01 AM
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:01 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Forensic Psychological Profile of the Bomber

My Friend,

I have done a psychological forensic profile of the Bomber and found the link on his social media accounts to the Baal/Occult Masters. He was employed for a while as a male stripper, possibility also as a male prostitute, by a Baal/Occult Masters out of an organization that made itself out to be the Chippendale Dancers.

While as a employee of this organization he serviced parties held by liberal democratic women and was subjected to great humiliation at the hands of these democratic women. In the course of these engagements he came to the attention of the Baal/occult Masters and became aware of them. This is reflected in disjointed social media rants where he he comes to view the DNC as part of an evil cult system.

His criminal history was known by his Baal/Occult Master employers and after he was fired by this seedy sexual corruption corporation and broken by them financially, he was monitored by the Baal/Occult Masters via social media and law enforcement information databases. When he was cast out of his parent's home for his immoral behavior, and hit bottom economically, he was triggered by a social media assault on him by the Baal/Occult Masters.

This is a common approach and tactic used by the Baal/Occult Maters. This bomber had no grounding in morality, ethics or religion and lacked a association with good people to assist him in fighting the activation sequence of the Baal/Occult Masters via social media.

He turned to the Republicans and Trump because of the massive immorality of the Democrats, sexual outrageous things he saw, was involved in and such. Then the Baal/Occult Masters attacked him in social media and triggered his behavior based upon a detailed psychological profile they assembled on him. Sending him off on a bombing campaign against the DNC whose members used him as a sexual toy.

This vile nasty operation is typical of the Baal/Occult Masters and illustrates what they are capable of. I faced a similar operation, conducted against the daughter of the pastor of my last Church that was in some respects far worse than this one.

We as a Church came together to fight it and funded her placement in state of the art Christian supported and run residential psychological program to deprogram her from what a Baal/Occult Master Cell did to her. She has recovered has a job found a loving caring boy she is going to marry that is a Christian.

I have fought this Baal/Occult Masters for all of my adult life and faced their tools many times. I have met with and spoken directly with Baal/Occult Masters, warned them and been threatened by them.

Such is the battle we face and the tools they spin up and send out against us.

My Best to You and Yours

Yours in Christ

Ed

Last edited by EdMan; Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:07 AM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.