I originally posted this on secureteam10s channel

Around 5 months ago my pineal gland activated and for lack of a decent description it went haywire... Every time i closed my eyes it was like a 24/7 movie screen was playing on the back of my eyelids... I could not sleep because of this... I discovered the only way i could regenerate my body was through lucid dreaming... For some reason i immediately knew exactly what it was.. So i started to test this new ability through attempting to remote view... I was able to accurately show coordinates to several random locations around the globe... I would tell myself to show them and then i would double check through google and they were always right... I was also seeing people i did not know... I would close my eyes and it was like i was seeing in a different dimension.. I could look down and see my feet and i could walk around and see my hands when i put them in front of my face... I did this on two separate occasions.. On the first i saw a very attractive female siting in a chair having a conversation with someone i could not see... the second occasion i was seeing a perspective that seemed like a different planet... I was on a beach, it was night time, and i could see multiple planets in the sky... I was on the edge of some type of structure the resembled a Latin looking building...

Now this is where my story gets extremely interesting... And i tell you this knowing I am going to sound crazy. For some reason it was in the back of my mind i was going to be visited that night... I didn't know why at the time but i just had a feeling...

That night around 10 pm i was in my room and laying on my bed and i felt something rub the bottom of my right foot.. I immediately got up and sat at my compute.. officially freaking out... I looked up and my sealing and saw shadows... My first reaction was to poke at them.. they jumped around as though startled and it was at the point i knew my feelings were true.. this was happening.. I was being visited by something... For some reason i felt compelled to sit at the edge of my bed and i would stay there for the next 5 hours... I started to see more shadows all over my walls it was like a visual description of what was going on... The best way i can describe it is they looked like alien (greys) sprites going up and down the corner of my room.. depicting what was going on..they where coming down from my ceiling made to look as though they were on top of my roof.. mind you this was just a graphical representation of what was going on... they weren't real greys at this point... I'm sure there is a much better way to describe this but i'm finding it hard to accomplish this right now...

after a few minutes sitting on my bed i started to notice actual greys around me... they were in front of me and all around me... But they looked like a mist... a haze. etherial.... like they were partially phased out of our reality.. The next thing i know i started to feel REALLY REALLY good... like they some how injected me with some type of opiate... i felt what seemed like tiny people jumping up and down right behind me on my bed.. i visualized it in my mind that was what it was.... but There was a mirror in front of my bed where i could see behind me and i noticed an actual real grey standing behind me.. what i thought was something cute (i visualized two of them) jumping up and down behind me but it was an actual full sized grey and it was extremely scary to me but i had a hard time focusing on it.. Every time i looked in it's eyes i felt a feeling of fear.... it had the face of traditional grey but it's body was fat and out of shape... I started to feel a slight tingle on my back side and i knew whatever reason they came it had started... The grey started making it's round around every inch of my body and the tingle followed... Several times they kept putting different layers of what i can best describe and a translucent sheet (i'm sure it was also phased out hence the translucency) over me... covering me completely as though they were separating my environment from whatever theirs was... This repeated for the next few hours as i sit on the edge of my bed completely complacent to everything they were doing...

After it was over..i saw in my mirror these large machines moving towards and through me from behind like they were packing everything up.... there were human kids with the beings and were also out of phase where i could barely see them.... and i then saw that the large grey wasn't alone.. i saw eight of them exiting my room... the sprites on my walls started showing little aliens transporting back up the corners, up to my ceiling and on to my roof.. life it was showing me it was all over... I then felt compelled to get off my bed and walk out my room... ( i should also note that several times during this visit my door kept opening and closing) Once i walked out of my room i noticed for a split second that everything in my living room was slightly floating.. my couch, my lamps on my end tables, my recliner. but as soon as i noticed everything just popped back into their original position.. This leads me to believe that whatever technology they were using to phase into our environment/reality was somehow gravity or magnetic based... Pretty interesting... also while i was in my living room i noticed everything waving as though i was under water... they must have given me some type of drug that allowed me to see them and see what i was about to see...

I felt compelled to walk outside on my front porch and into my front yard when i looked up towards the sky and noticed dozens of triangle shaped craft littered all across the sky as far as i could see they were equidistant in a grid pattern... When i walked out into my front yard i noticed one of these ships were right above my house and was moving very weirdly... I then noticed a group of people above me right at arms reach with hands reaching towards me wanting to shake my hand and touch me... The ship above my home was moving in conjunction with these people and i noticed it was projecting them and causing them to appear above me and i was able to physically touch them.. they seemed enamored by me like i was some kind of animal in a cage... i was the main attraction... Its extremely hard for me to accurately describe this situation so i hope i'm doing a good job...

I then walked back into my room where this all started... and there was another projection on my ceiling... there were also beings all over my room interacting with me... one looked like a small grey in much better shape than the one that was behind me earlier there was also a being that looked like a reptilian and he was the comedian of the bunch.. he would appear right in my peripheral vision and when i looked directly at him he would make a funny face, laugh, and scurry off... later he would take my hands and place them in a position where he could couple his hands inside mine... he would then have me spin my arms around like a lasso and throw him up against my ceiling where he would then plaster himself in a weird shape like he was being smushed... he would then come back to me so i could repeat the action.. he did this to the point where i had to stop because it started to get annoying..

I then laid on my bed and on my ceiling there was another group of beings that seemed to be loading cargo on their ship to leave... there where two nordic females with long braids in their hair... they were working a pully system.. they would get the cargo ready to be moved forward and there in the middle of them was what i can only describe as a bigfoot who was acting as the muscle moving the cargo forward to get ready for the nordic females to get the next round ready to be moved... in between getting each layer of cargo ready they would toss their long braids down to me and i could feel the fibers of their hair between my fingers..i would grab their braids and toss them back up towards them where they would repeat the action until they were needed again with the cargo...

my hands and feet were laying over the sides of my bed and i could feel hands reaching up to grab me.. they would hold my feet and make me draw out patterns on my carpet... I think they were trying to communicate with me by drawing out letters / words but i couldn't really tell what they were... each time the bigfoot would move the cargo forward the hands would become a little bit further out of reach of my body until they were through my floor and could no longer touch me.. like their whole environment was being projected into my room and they were moving down as the cargo was being moved forward... This process repeated several times until the sun started to come up and it all stopped... they all waved goodbye and moved up my wall as though they were being transported up to their ship... The comedian reptilian gave me a big middle finger as his good bye.. i tough that was funny...

I walked back outside to see if the ships were still there and they were.. but they were a light blue color as though they were starting to camouflage themselves.. and they were moving across the sky at incredible speeds like they were taking off towards their destination...

after all of this was over i tried out my third eye again and i realized what this was all about.. they put some kind of control collar on my ability... I could no longer see into this other dimension .. and every time i started to use it there was always a repeating graphic.... A circle of grey heads rotating around in in a spherical pattern to start things off before i could make my way into actually controlling what i saw... After i knew what these beings intentions were i realized that my ability to see through this sixth sense/chakra was connected somehow to these so called extra terrestrials and there was something about this ability that they needed to control... So i started to remote view things like the dark side of the moon where i saw a base with humanoids inside of it.. where i was able to communicate with them.. i told them my name and i let them know i was from ky.. where at that point they all started cheering for me.. it was really weird.. Makes me thing that my ability to use my third eye was some kind of evolutionary milestone towards ascension and they are all happy we are starting to reach this point... just my feeling...

I have several other stories about my adventures with my pineal gland ability... i've remote viewed the andromeda galaxy which i apparently was not supposed to do.. which merited another visit from these beings... but that's a story for a different time....

I realize this must all seem crazy to you.... but this is all real to me. and i genuinely hope you take this seriously, tyler... And i hope you can share my experience in hope that some of your other listeners have had similar experiences...