Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 42 guests, and 130 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Contact #5721
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:06 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:06 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline OP

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline OP

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
You may find this claim hard to believe, but contact has begun. The process is estimated to take between 2 to 3 decades, after which point the veil will be lifted on the existing alien presence on Earth and contact will become official.

The aliens are extremely good, but can turn very hostile toward evil. This is not an invasion and our freedom will be respected.

We will be slowly revealing information to the public by methods such as this. The aliens have been intentionally messing with truth communities such as these to prevent us from reaching the truth - however, this behavior will stop and a transformation will occur within the movement.

Given my situation, this is all I am prepared to reveal just now. If you ask questions, I may be able to answer some, but please respect that I may not.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5722
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:17 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:17 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I concur, agree and confirm what you are saying.

I will support you with your claim because I believe all of this is right, I even been saying it for a while! smile

If you need any help in proceeding to your disclosure let me know, you are at the right place here!

Professionaly,

Captain Xzetof, Yokor
Operational Force
Galactic Secret Service
CAA ID: 110131089p3spb
RIMA 0027

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5723
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Very Correct SynthiaSunSong

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: EdMan] #5727
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:24 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:24 PM
A
Ashmaydaylia Offline
Ensign
Ashmaydaylia  Offline
Ensign
A
CAA ID??? Are you offering everyone free tows, Xeno?

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Ashmaydaylia] #5728
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
CAA does not stand for the car company... It is for an agency recognised at a galactic level and has nothing to do with any known CAA.

It register humanoid that are not human. Central anthropomorphism agency. Any species having a ''humanoid version'' or their specy is registered in this agency.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5736
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:19 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by SynthiaSunsong
contact has begun.

I started mine years ago and many others already did too so that is right. I just keep saying...

the veil will be lifted

Veil? If you talk about the lockdown yes, the blackout no, the secrecy yes, the disinformation yes, the propaganda no , will be lifted
If none of above what do you mean by the veil?

The aliens are extremely good, but can turn very hostile toward evil.

That is true after the war they just had making the mess clean

We will be slowly revealing information to the public

I was waiting for you and months ago I told some people it will soon begin. We are the alien disclosure and this is our network!
I am an honest person and I have to be honest. This story took too long for what was required, you guys been really sloooooow...
I can't wait to hear from you!

this behavior will stop and a transformation will occur within the movement.

When will it stop, this behavior? We already started it is not a will for my organisation it is a ''was to start'' in 2014...
What you are doing is at a good timing but it could happen earlier... The real lifted [beep] started this years of fall 2014 and many was already autorised to talk and share, they just did not try to do it... But I am really happy and proud of you to be the first from your people to break the wall and be one of us and sharring like you did not have to worry about it!

''Within the movement'' what do you mean by ''the movement'' , A cult? a community? A secret society? or just contactee in general?

Given my situation, this is all I am prepared to reveal just now.

My training and preparation was to support your people disclosure and I did my part so now I can start being around who is next to do it!

Congratulation you are now in the club!

The alien disclosure club!

Welcome aboard!

We are now enterring one last year of project that was meant for transition from the old rules to the new ones. The real change will occur in Fall 2019 I do not know the exact date. This year will be amazing!! An project year is calculated from Fall to fall. For the public those things will really happen but for those that got over the wall already those things are already happening for a while. More will follow more we will be on the other side!

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5737
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:33 PM

Best Girl

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
"Veil? If you talk about the lockdown yes, the blackout no, the secrecy yes, the disinformation yes, the propaganda no , will be lifted
If none of above what do you mean by the veil?"

Aliens have been in contact with us for thousands of years and working in secret. Many, many people know this but can't talk about it. It is going to slowly move into the open over the coming decades.

"you guys been really sloooooow..."

That is putting it lightly.

"'what do you mean by ''the movement'' , A cult? a community? A secret society? or just contactee in general?"

I mean internet communities who discuss conspiracy, aliens, etc. The aliens spread disinformation and such to prevent people from working out the truth.

"The real change will occur in Fall 2019 I do not know the exact date. This year will be amazing!! An project year is calculated from Fall to fall."

I do not know of any such pattern.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5738
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:19 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta

Aliens have been in contact with us for thousands of years and working in secret. Many, many people know this but can't talk about it. It is going to slowly move into the open over the coming decades.

Well for the public yes but for the initiates, abductees, contactees, employees, volunteers and believers it will be a lot faster than that.
Things are going to show a secret surprise soon and all of this will happen a little bit quicker that told...

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5739
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 PM

Best Girl

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
I can't say anything more for now.

I mostly did this out of interest, so feel free to keep discussing the matter, but I can't reveal anything else.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5740
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Whenever you want but you claim to be in contact with aliens so please understand that I am looking to hear something new...

When you will be ready to tell more and understand that you now CAN if you WANT and BELIEVE in the disclosure.

This community will be here welcoming you for anything you will feel to share!

Until now I invite you to read other users to find out what is already written... So you would not waste your time with the stuff that already been published in this forum and not repeat yourself. I am happy that you confirmed something some people are saying for a while and that I have heard years ago but please do not be just a sparkle without a fire and say something new...

All of those are pretty classified claim so I know you are being serious and that you have contacts that is confirmed to me or you are really close of someone that is or you found somewhere someone wrotte it. I think you are the contactee and not second hand information carrier. So I will listen carefully to you if you dare say something. I know the rules and I see what are your worries about disclosure and you do not want to lose your contact because of it so you try slow and see what happens. You may want to build confort by testing the place and see what's next once next has happened. This is normal to go slow but the first recruitment, the people talk for a while and we are waiting for that bigger group start so the words in the mass get a little bigger and it is like that disclosure happens. Making the truth heard gradually by initiating bigger groups of people start talking very year until enough make themslef heard so the general population starts to wonder why so many people are now that way. Only 5% of general access to memory is ''awaken'' in human population and sometime a magic trick is to unblock some more memory to change things. There are a lot more abductee and contactee than it seems, they just do not remember...

You can share what you want when you want but as a user and one of your reader; I have expectation before I take it seriously with you.

I expect to hear something new!

When you will be ready for the real deal then this community will welcome and protect you through your disclosure journey after so many years of secrecy. You are prepared to say some stuff. I am trained to support you but you have to take it the way it is with other aliens that the ones you are talking with. It is not only them and some other are on different projects than yours so you have to stay open to anyone. It is not because you have a contact that you know the truth because the real one, you need to be dealing with universal [beep] . I am really excited to have you here and I hope you will be a warrior or at least a trooper doing what you have to do. There is no landmine field anymore, you can make a step forward without blowing up yourself.

When you will get there we will be more than happy to suppport you and I will give you social protection here. If you are insulted or having a hard time with another user or some random anonymus SHlT then you let me know if I don't and I will come to post and help you out. If you are capable of walking with other people though because if you throw back everything people give you around then I will keep what I have to give for someone else...

Well congratulation for your courage and the risk you have been thinking of taking, I am proud of you and I can't wait to other people to do what you are doing wich is an important step for the next stage of the plan.

I wish you the best and when you are with us on the other side of the wall, we will welcome you for what you deserve to have good!

I am here to fight the baddies and you are not one.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5744
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:23 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:23 PM

Best Girl

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Yes, I am a contactee, my knowledge is very much first hand experience.

Last edited by SynthiaSunsong; Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5745
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:31 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:31 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I'll clear up a couple of thoughts for you...

Yes, I am a contactee, my knowledge is very much first hand experience.

Also, if I'm saying they've been here a long time and lots of people know but can't talk, maybe I'm talking about some kind of secret society...

Yes indeed that is not a secret netiher anything you have said. I meant that when you will be ready for disclosure we will be there until then I cannot really yet considere your 'knowledge' or not until you said something I haven't hear yet you know? Nothing personal but that is old stories I wrotte about here months ago but no one really cared of. I am happy that someone come by and says something similar but I am seeking news, not old contain that circulate for years and years...

I look forward hearing from you ohmy

I wish you the best and I hope you will soon feel ready to start saying something that has not been written anywhere, your personal experiences and details you were told because those big lines... It is old but when I say old... Really old.

I look forward hearring from you when you have some new story to tell us especially your personal experiences!

Peace

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5746
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:33 PM

Best Girl

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Well, you won't get anything out of me at all with that attitude.

Respect is very important to us and you've gone too far now.

Goodbye.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5747
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:35 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:35 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well, you won't get anything out of me at all with that attitude.

Respect is very important to us and you've gone too far now.

Goodbye.

What attitude? The one saying that I am borred to wait for something new? surprised

I think you should revise your mind...

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5748
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:38 PM
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:38 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
And by the way my alien contact is with their secret services then you should care a bit more about my advise:

Stay open to what other people are telling you, you are not the only one that knows something.

You are a contactee from an alien gang but there is many groups of them that has different knowledge and rules and with your attitude you will not get much at the end of the projects...

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5750
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 AM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
If you want to aquire the proper public attention to be listened a little bit and get your way baove the mass you have to throw something or quickly many won't even bother about what you have to say the day you will start. I am just giving advices and trying to make you see that what is going on is not about keeping stuff for yourself. It is about liberalism and freedom of speech and it is when we will have give our piece of the puzzle that we will have the big picture. I gave mine and I understand my part of those big lines and I sharred most of the frontline details in the public. But if you want your piece of the puzzle make the real sense we all are waiting for you must take what is coming from the people. You are having a rejecting attitude and you never let anyone disagree or speak their mind without closing yourself and walk away... Your disclosure will not be heard really much that way and you have to make it something interesting on a multidiplinary way.

I have this website to be profesional
I have my youtube channel for the borred that like clowns
I have my personal website and journal so for a blog hello easy clickers!
I have a discord channel for the chatter and roleplayers, the gamers
I have a public notoriety in my community and people they listen to me

I am waorking at 5 different places targetting 5 different public... I am not yet started I am just preparring my ground...
I know my attitude to you is far from what should be but this is on purpose...
I know my job and I know what I have to do first!
If you want the public to listen to you then you must give it something because there are so many contactees, aliens that talk, or great investigators and researchers. It is a load of people that can get the attention of the public and spread a message into it. If you just keep saying you know something and say in private messages ''If I was asking you not to tell anyone, would you tell someone?'' like I was doing 9 years ago before I started experimenting getting public atttention and notoriety. You will have a few that will know but nothing is going to change because nobody is going to know. You can tell someone a secret and change the direction of one person or shoot the [beep] out of hell straight in the public and influence the whole civilisation even if in a start it looks like a clown that fights the lion after a few creampie in the face... I am trying to help you not to open your mind that is done and you know the details I do not have. But I am telling you for what you claim you have to do you must open your eyes to human reality since it is them monkeys you have to wake up.

I am just telling a really important instructions: Respecte la réalité et les croyances d'autrui et écoute le monde qui t'entoure

Instructions are not informations and they can be secrets too! Informations is something to know and instructions is something to do.

You say you are in contact?

That is obvious! Confirmed and considered but

What are your instructions? Not the rules, when they come to you and ''hey you look like a man to hired, so you will go do that in this way for those public and target a specific objective.

Do you know something for what's going on or you DO something for what's going on.

This session is not meant to be friendly and I hope you will open your eyes and read because this is going to help you a lot soon...

There are secrets you are right but... There are secrets for you to and stuff you don't know!

Peace!

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5752
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 AM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The people they believe a short time you always have to keep making them believe something new or make them understand that you always show back with something new so they will be interested on what's next instead of forgetting because that kid in new-zealand is starting some viral yound and modern things and he was contacted to and is going to say the same. You all are about to start talking. It was planned and I know it what is next for you when you will get over the great wall. The one in wich you make yourself apart of the mass because of your alien touch but you are not contacted to have an alien touched. Our mission is to touch humans from Earth to wake them up. You have to know a bit of humans and care less about aliens on understanding what is it who want what and when. People are waiting or not.

I have dealt with time travel and I was showed what is happening, I was showed more than I claim and I know what is the twist.

Here I will repeat a bit of it.

In 2009 my consciousness was abducted and absorbed into a psychotronic environment that has for catch up a videogame offered for free to play. This company was handled by reptilians that were having that stolen technology. (They did not steal the technology they took it from the thieves) Then I was realising I was in a pretty opportunistic situation, I was in communication with those reptilians using this technology and they do better than human. I took the opportunity to speak my mind and talk business. I participated to that consciousness fiction meant to have the baddies plying with this technology supported by aliens that were making them hurt the goodies while aliens were sabotaging them. It was a test meant to see who is who. You give the toy to people that are bad making them safe so they do not hide from how bad they are and then while you sabotage the good people so they have a proving ground. They can show if they are willing to suffer, take risk and do sacrifices for the well being of mankind. It was like a game that everything was recored and scored. We just made it that people would show. Then we really messed them up for years until recently that we activated the next stage of the plan in wich we now slowly reverse the machination and make the opposite environment. Now we use it to heal the good people and then... well the baddies they will soon know who we are. You told me you were a lot into the mind control story of people that has been seriously damaged by the mind technology but they are getting better as planned after living what was planned. We call it the ''neXeon project''. One of the first 100 projects in this plan... It is a side to support the masterplan and you will free a lot of mind the day you will stop fear to lose your contact. It is about waking up a civilisation not you knowing something. We brainwashed all those people on planned purpose. We made them sick with a reason. We have hurt them that is the truth and now whatever you will believe who is behind it we will just start something else. We will take with us the good people that suffered for years, they were strucked down, they had no chance but all those baddies we helped destroying your people we will put them in the goddies shoes because the goodies will control the brainwash and mind control technology and they will do whatever they want to the baddies just like they did... wink

My case is that I was told the whole thing in one meeting and all my instructions. Then my memory was blocked on purpose that I did not know so the baddies would hurt me too. Infiltration, when you do that you are 24/7 connected to a mind manipulation and my thing is not about being told stuff it is about rememberring something that was my professional briefing the way they work. You do not have to follow anything but your own heart wich is? A whisper in the human noise. You want to succeed what we are working for around here? Then if you do not talk then listen to the other people and accept what they say as something that could be what you did not know about it... Your attitude is to be closed and rejecting someone that say something different. That is not an attitude that goes far when it is about sharring. And my experience in life is to openly talk about it to the public, I am actually here for that time where it gets initiated.

No matter what my attitude is to you, yours is worst to a lot of people...

Just saying to help you out...

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5753
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:58 AM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:58 AM

Best Girl

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
I stated that contact is coming, the time frame, and that information would be released slowly. I just thought it would be an interesting thought experiment to state the absolute truth at the start and see how people reacted to it.

Several times now you have become this way with me - telling me you don't believe me if I don't tell you more or that my information is old news and you need more. This is passive-aggressive and disrespectful. And you've done it several times now.

You're not trying to help me with my spread of information, you're trying to get all my information now.

You need to learn to go with the flow and enjoy the journey. Take part in the conversation instead of trying to pry more out of me than I'm comfortable with.

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5754
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:21 AM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:21 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
No that is not what I am saying.... I believe you but I am telling you not to be so much on you defense. I did that mistake in the past... What you said is true and totally real but already circulating a lot. I am sorry if you are not much comfortable but you have to get through that wall: People that does not agree with you... It is the basic of "sharring" and that means taking what other people gives especially when you disagree. Just because I share my opinion of something that is a fact, those informations circulate for a while. It is true and you are right but that is not a revelation... I am just saying that first you have to get used to other people that different aliens say something different... In a community accepting what people say instead of closing yourself to disagreement is really important and respecting someone else opinion instead of rejecting is more alien style. And my opinion is that you are a contactee with important informations that only you know but so far it is nothing new...

You have to stand that: Other people

Reply Quote
Re: Contact [Re: Xeno] #5755
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:23 AM
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:23 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
When you will be ready, we will be here for you...

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.