Who's Online Now
3 registered users (SibilantSteve, sanna, Matt), 11 anonymous guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory31
Topics98
Posts287
Members35
Most Online86
Nov 18th, 2017
Chat
Newest Members
Lycan Moon, CandyCatAlien, Lesus, WhiteWraith, Tkblumen
35 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 73
Matt 58
venn99 33
Diego 2
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of December
Donors: 1 Raised: $25.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Latest Photos
1936 Ghost of England's Legendary "Brown Lady"
1963 Ghost of Newby Church in Yorkshire, England
1942 UFO in Tiensten, Hopeh Province of China
1939 New Year's Day, UFO and Unidentified Man
1870 UFO at Mount Washington, New Hampshire
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#57 - Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 AM Witch?  
SibilantSteve Online content
Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit

Los Angeles, CA
Though the chronology may be flawed, the events happened - I just wish I knew clearly their order. I was 8, 9 years old then.

On a weekend morning years ago, my brother (about 2 years younger) and I were playing on our game console. The sunny day could have never warned of the following incident.

I heard gentle knocking on the outer front door. I assumed it to be the next-door neighbor. I opened the inner door, but not the outer. Everyone in my household was home, so I had lesser instinct to open the door right away. It was an old woman, with wrinkled visage and slouched stance. She said something that sounded like "broom-broom". Shocked at the lady surely none of us knew, I didn't respond. She turned around and walked away, heading deeper into our block.

This could have been before or after:

(Our backyard was sided by an alley.) Playing in the backyard with my neighbor and younger brother, we noticed a hole in a side gate. We squeezed through the hole into a neighbor's backyard. We were kept from sight, behind a garage. In this area a strong, fishy smell hung in the air. In the alley, on the other side of the gate we were behind, was a mutilated cat. It was recently so because its bowels were moist, if I remember right. I don't remember it being bloody.

Nowadays when I ask my younger brother if he remembers, he says no.

Top Reply Quote
#62 - Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:24 PM Re: Witch? [Re: SibilantSteve]  
SibilantSteve Online content
Recruit
SibilantSteve  Online Content

Recruit

Los Angeles, CA
I should add: Our backyard was really big, ~30ft in length and so wide. The hole in the chain link gate was behind an avocado tree, in the very corner of the yard.

Yeah, don't wonder how some dumb-ass kids didn't notice a hole in their gate. It wasn't as obvious as a hole in a wooden fence.

Top Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, venn99 

Unique Visitors

Copyright © 2017 Aliendisc.net, v2.2.1 Build 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.045s Queries: 15 (0.011s) Memory: 2.6885 MB (Peak: 2.8207 MB) Zlib disabled. Server Time: 2017-12-13 03:20:31 UTC