Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (psychedelicpiper), 35 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics447
Posts2,356
Members158
Most Online226
Jul 31st, 2018
Newest Members
paradise99, PositveEvolution, Spacemonkey, RylosRadio-Chet, UFOrunner
158 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
EdMan 807
Xeno 374
frankie85 173
Matt 83
sanna 77
venn99 55
Steve 29
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of June
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My Alien Experience #569
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:34 PM
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:34 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In the James A Haley VA Hospital in Tampa via a secure corridor in the basement then up to secure ward I was brought in to meet a four thousand year old humanoid Alien with two hearts. The aliens was rescued from a old ancient cult that captured him four thousand years ago and been dragging him around he world. He spoke English was [beep] off was a downed seed ship CDR shot down by the cult human alien hybrids ship that fled when his peoples warp task force showed up. His mission was to seed Venus with chlorine reducing algae. His race warned the United States Government and they retrieved him when after he was rescued by singularity gate. I was chosen to speak to him because I am a alien human hybrid from a crashed warp ship crew that crashed eight thousand years ago and has been battling the cult that had the seed ship captain prisoner. DOD ran a DNA test on me Ultra intense MRI with contrasting magnetic dye found a perfectly spherical black dot in my visual occipital lobe watched as my ruptured spinal cord healed in 24 hours on Ft Drum NY and my central and peripheral nervous system regenerate before the head of Neuro Science of Harvard University, The Head of Neurology of the Boston VA and Two observers from the NIH in the Neuro science lab of the Jamaica Plains VA Hospital. The black sphere is universal computer interface and link via singularity communications to deployed warp ships including the one by the sun seen by the soho satellite they are editing the pictures of. The rail gun and phased array radar in Baja were built by th human alien hybrid cult that had he seed ship commander hostage for four thousand years. DOD X-rayed me foudn my back smashed in seventeen places that 70 percent of my bones broken and I still lift four hundred pounds dead lift four feet, drag pull eight hundred pounds with one arm can take a unsighted rifle fire expert estimating range as good as laser range finder as demonstrated to the New Hampshire state police. Duke University and the University of CT did a joint blood test on me and found that I had been poisoned with 800 times the lethal dose of neuro toxin like the father ex Russian GRU officer that was working for the UK and his daughter that are recovering nicely from fatal does of nerve agent. We were both poisoned by the ancient cult and are of he clan family system of the warp ship that crashed eight thousand years ago. That is my alien experience, I have advance nano technology woven into me. I can breath chlorine and Ammonia for a short time with no ill effects, our ancestor walked into chlorine gas clouds in WWI and into the trenches of the Germans when they unleashed it. When led the blind out the trenches when the German gas destroyed heir eyes in WWI. My direct ancestor took two fifty caliber Balls in the Civil war fought to hold the ground to let the Union set it defenses at seminary ridge and fought under Chamberlain to hold the Union Flank leading bayonet charges into confederate lines. he with one fifty caliber ball in the chest and one dug from his head lived to 89. I have a copy of his civil war pension application where in his own had he testifies to his wounds and location of the field hospital that treated him in the civil war. That is my alien story. My son a State of New Hanpshire State Police Officer was shot in the aorata tortured for hi SF radio codes because he is reserve special forces officer in the German army detailed to Interpol with duel American and German Citizenship. That is my alien story.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #572
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:46 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:46 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
While in the secure Ward with the alien, my eldest son from Germany, one of three by an affair with with German Countess while single in Germany during the 1980's, Came into the ward using forged credentials as an Intern. He had the passwords to the James A Haley VA Computer system given to him by team of doctors that worked in the VA that were from other countries. He an I spoke under threat of death from disclosure of the the alien. He entered a report in the Computer using passwords given to him. The VA after I left reviewed my file and found these reports. They checked and had no record of the intern working for them. My eldest son is Germany SF Officer part of German Anti NAZI commando team. His rank is Lieutenant Colonel and is up for promotion to Colonel in the German Special Forces. By design the VA could not remove the record he entered in their computer without informing and getting the permission of the highest ranking members of the VA. They then had to Inform the FBI their computer system had been breached and what they had in the ward. When they removed the records from my file in the VA computer system they had to place a note in the computer as to why the record was removed and that the FBI was investigating the matter. When I walk into the VA they call up my record a red flag goes off they and they see the note. In the West Haven CT VA Hospital on the campus by the parking lot is bunker surrounded by fence with razor wire. Veterans drive by it and it has sign on it spinal cord research facility. In the bunker is A Da Vinci surgical robot used to take samples from our personnel without their permission, of CNS and Spinal tissue while sedated. It is tied to the spinal cord research program in the James A Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa Florida. The robot doctor was developed by Yale New Haven Hospital that is partnered with West Haven VA Hospital. Our civilization dropped a meteor over central United States near a town named West Haven, it exploded and caused an Earthquake about a month or so ago and no damage. President George Bush is fully aware of the ET program went to Yale and the neuro research program to find a cure to spinal cord injury. Stem cells harvested from our personnel were used to treat Congresswomen Gabby GIfford that had sustained a shot and major damage to her brain who has partially recovered. She was allowed treatment because her husband is a NASA astronaut who read into the ET research program. The other was Ariel Sharon of Israel he made progress but was too old and too far gone.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #573
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The Federal Government has been fully aware of the Existence of ET and the enemy Human Alien Hybrids since the Civil War airship craze and has been running a disinformation campaign since then, My ancestor that fought in the Civil War disclosed to the Methodist Church the existence of the ET races crash survivors on Earth. His wounds were inspected in Limestone Maine by the Church Elders and Town Doctor, That coupled with visitors during the airship crazed caused the United Methodist Church to sign off on his pension application. They provided the Methodist Church a bible in and odd dialect of English in a unique Matrix form from another timeline. That Bible sits on the alter table to the left of the alter of the Grace Community Church in Canaan Vermont. It is rather odd and scary looking book from an alternate timeline. George Lucas the man that created Star Wars is Methodist, Steven Spielberg that created ET is a Jew.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #574
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:27 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
My wife and I have several children by way of Invetro fertilization like Celien Dijon and many United States Military members today that bank embryos before heading off to combat. We used to have them and then place them out out adoption because the enemy Human Alien Hybrids would kidnap them and use them for research in the old days. One pair of our children were kidnapped given to back woods cult in New Hampshire Vermont on the Border area were living in filth an neglect. Our son in the VT NH State Police and Daughter in the VT State Police took care of that problem and we are working with psychologists to sort them out. They were traumatized by the experience have Stockholm syndrome and we are buying them clothes taking them out, subsidizing extra curricular activities for them as surrogate parents. They are under the direct supervision of NH social services. Are now getting physicals and dental care. My wife's IQ is off the scale, she free hands codes one thousand lines of computer code, for her CadCam sewing machine. Our daughter at age 9 was taught in twenty four hours to free hand coded three hundred lines of computer code an has been up to a warp ship by singularity gate. A number of people on earth have gotten caught or transferred by our singularity gates to take them out of harms way. They are of mixed emotions.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #575
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:04 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:04 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
During the joint Earth Warp Task Force Delta Raid to secure the Phased array radar complex and rail gun under construction in Cabo on Baja using stolen United States Technology by the enemy Human Alien Hybrids, we had a third alien stranded being on the Norwegian Star with us. They are noted in Steven Spielberg's Movies. Tall large head five pointed fingers odd eyes and hands that fold in odd ways. During the fall of the Inca Empire they evacuated the remaining high priests and families of the Inca Nobility that had knowledge of them. These beings are masters of Multidimensional physics. thousands of years ago china did a voyage of discovery noted the huge ship in Peru and human alien hybrids that were heading to Manchu Picue to kill the last of the Mayan nobles. The Progenitor of that human alien hybrid race was left behind and rescued by the Chinese fleet of discovery the remains of their anchors found off California and along with a newly discovered map. They hugged the the coast didn't sail directly across the Pacific they returned the alien to the imperial court honored him and over thousands of year bred him with high failure rates into the human race. He helped defeat and save the Imperial government during the Taiping Rebellion is More Jewish in outlook on the universe like Einstein and his hybrid children migrate to Europe over thousands of years got into the royal families of Europe and have a family crest given to them by Henry the Eight of Gray Hound. Sir William Herchesal one of the Greatest Astronomers of UK history was a member of that hybrid race and is one of my and my wife's ancestors. We had diner on our cruise ship with Mary Katherine a lady from Texas Methodist our families have known since the civil war that helped ease the wound of it in Texas.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #576
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In the lobby as you go to the elevator to the pool and beach deck of the Westin Resort Hotel in Puerto Viarta Mexico by Baja is statue of different human hearts. It is made of the wood of 1000 trees it is ancient cult symbol of heart research based on the captured humanoid alien in James A Haley Tampa VA Medical Center with two hearts. When you take the elevator down to the pool ocean beach level you pas by four conference rooms. They each have a clock face by the door except for the O'Gorman Room where old enemy Human Aliens Planed part of 9-11. Our delta forces removed the clock face from the O'Gorman or NAZI Reich official memorial Martin Borman conference room.

We secured the Hotel in join raid moved a reflected wheeled suitcase outside by the car port for a laser hot spot for laser guide bomb if we needed to hit the building. We now have secured the building. Across from the heart statue is a statue of cut off ear and guy with razor that indicated to staff if you hear too much were going to cut off your ear.

when in areas with a number of these enemy human alien hybrids it pays to pay attention to your environment

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #577
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
During WWII The Alien Enemy Human Hybrids set up a nasty lethal fifth column in New England in the Colebrook New Hampshire region. They had a cell in Halifax Nova Scotia that came in as Seventh Day Adventists a minor region in Canada and United States that emerged during the 1800's air ship craze saying Jesus was coming back. He did not they faded away after hyping up the masses with yellow tabloid journalism. One cell was set up in Chicago, one in CT and One the communications node cell in Colebrook. They also had a cell on the Maine Coast by Bath Iron Works. During WWII the cell in Halifax and ont the coasts were sending code AM HAM Radio messages to Germany that relayed them to Japan. From Halifax and Chicago they got data on ship production, cargo ships staging by Halifax for convoy across the Atlantic Submarine Production vita; to the Japanese War intelligence collection and such. Colebrook region by topography has a natural radio wave corridor to NJ, NYC Chicago Halifax and Europe Germany. The team in Halifax ran an unwed mothers home under the flag of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. The convoy sailors got local women pregnant they offered maturity and abortion services and adoptions. When they were busted by Canada they were killing off unfit children burying them in butter boxes in the yard and sellign kids illegally to Jews from NJ where Einstein was working in Princeton. The rich Jews that could not have kids barred by US law from adoption at the time bought the great looking kids and were blackmailed to give information on Einsteins work to the deep cover fifth column. From the Cell in Chicago they got the detail of the Uranium production process and heavy water used by the University of Chicago to build the first atomic pile. They also the shipping course of the USS Indianapolis, the strike landing zones of the Big Red One on Normandy and stalling of our forces on Anzio and passed them by coded AM Ham radio to Germany. These were passed by enigma code to Japan. My cousins farmers in Maine, NH and VT growing food for the troops intercepted the radio coded communications and were throughout the war burning down houses raiding them and such. disrupting fifth column activity as a militia under the local American Legion CDR. Over time there has been some successful marriages and families between the two hybrid races and we are reducing the sociopath gene in the United States that is the Hallmark of these Hybrids, During the Cold War these hybrids switched to supporting the Communists provided them with the atomic bomb plans, stole in the fifties the Canadian Fighter plane design that became the Russian High performance Foxbat. The sold North Korea the old University of Chicago Uranium system and UK designed plastic explosive trigger for the first atomic bomb. VIA deep cover agents in the DOJ. In the DOJ in New haven Federal Building in the U.S Attorneys conference room on teleconference a class on the cascade bomb trigger implosion device by a FBI Bomb tech used to detonate a old WWII nuclear Bomb on their conference room table under the guise of security training for bomb detection. That class can be requested under freedom of information act. You can possibly get a copy of the video.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #578
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:17 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
If under FOIA you get a copy of the mail boom training session in the New Haven United States Attorneys Office You will see me at the conference room table. With the cascade trigger for bomb implosion of a Uranium bomb on it. The enemy hybrid Cult got the Data from the UK by a homeland security IT Forensics Tech That really does nothing has masses of equipment in the New Haven ICE office that runs on floor 722 of the New Haven Federal Building. he went to the UK on minor cae got laughed at by the UK tried to get Data back was put under watch by MI5/6 reported to Interpol and German Intelligence and special forces. He was working with cell at Oxford centered on a corrupt ex CIA officer that molested his daughter and got a messy divorce and job at Oxford teaching History and such. He is associate with a Oxford UK Administrator that was arrested in Chicago with a Plague researcher that released Weaponized Black Death on Madagascar. both the administrator and plague researcher were arrested for pyscho sexual sadistic murder of gay black hair dresser after the plague release on Madagascar they stabbed him during the [beep] so many times and so hard the knife broke. They ran to California and were hiding in Maxine Waters mostly black congressional district.

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #579
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of how we secured and broke this deep cover cell of enemy Hybrids is simple they gain control of the upper level of FBI and DOJ as the current scandal shows. We went in ath local and state Police Level deployed are daughter to the VT State police brought in my middle German Son married him to local New England Rich Girl and got him into the NH State Police on Green Card legal entry German Duel National Reserve German SF officer Captain. his wife owns tree management company with heavy equipment next door to my youngest German son that followed in his middle brothers wake once he got his local state police job. My youngest son set up Kheops a Egyptian named company that is global import export firm for a variety of nice new age products has solid black bottom line, runs a drug free work place is non union treats his employees exceptionally well has family employee compound that is secure on high ground nice protective highly trained dogs. He is the largest employer in town and pays the highest taxes the town is depended on him to stay alive. His workers can boycott any business in town and crush it economically. My youngest son is married to nice local girl the local love them both for being so nice.

My middle and oldest son rotate to my surrogate birth mothers estate in Canada across the Border where she has MI5/6 SAS and mercenary forces along with European attack helicopters with chain guns and thermal sites

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #580
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
once we secured the local area we brought the finest European Signals Intelligence Helicopters sweep all frequencies and data channels and a FOX news bird on a Textron Industries evolved fast maneuverable Huey air frame. They got there hands on a few shoulder fired Sams they run around in car trunks and truck tool boxes. It is keyed to an old sixties seventies novel about a sociopaths chief of police in CT that kills for fun and shot down a aircraft with a shoulder fired missile he got from the feds for training. We get a hit on a hot frequency or data channel we drop in by helicopter a Black Watch Sergeant major with UHF radio to the Helicopter Gun ships in Black with Beret and large razor sharp knife. He is veteran of covert aid to get rid of Amin in Uganda from the UK. They are running now to Chicago from this area with convoys of car and trucks and some shoulder fired SAMS in trunks and truck tool boxes. Ron Emanuel has secret detention black police site everyone knows about and was the conduit for the sale of Nuclear Uranium tech to North Korea said, it a huge bomb they will never miniaturize it. Then these guys sold North Korea our plans for the old Nike Hercules Warhead in CT we used for Cold War air defense it can be fitted to SA-2 GAINIF North Korean Missile for a nuclear barrage on South Korean or as Multiple Reentry Vehicle for an ICBM

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #582
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:36 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:36 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...seas-restaurants/?utm_term=.c85fb34a0f7e

The plague researcher that released the plague on Madagascar is an enemy human alien hybrid sociopath killer. He is facing grotesque murder chargers in Chicago will likely die in prison killed by an inmate or suicide

He got three sets of numbers from a North Korea run Restaurant near his school research Lab. He carefully taped the numbers to his North Western University Lab Door. This numbers are keyed to the Koran and Christine Bible Book of revelations and Harry Potter Series books as a one time code book. You can google him eventually find the door picture note the numbers cross reference them on the Koran and Christian Bible and Harry Potter Books you will see depicted in the words images of plague disease pestilence death. Then on the door you will see images of him related to Harry Potter. The secret magician living in our society making death

Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #583
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The door of the Plague guy

Attached Files Plague Resercher Lab door.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: My Alien Experience [Re: EdMan] #592
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 AM
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The Survivors of the Clock Tower Temporal Warship Krodorsfire and the Baial Auxiliary Cultural sabotage and Imperial Integration Team that landed as the Island of Thera signed a treaty forced on the Ba'al Human Alien Hybrids by Force Majure, We agreed to force limits and no mass open combat. They were also told if they went nuclear and assembled a nuclear arsenal we would eradicate them. We prefer a slow integration and controlled eugenic removal of the sociopath genes they cherish That gene type is becoming more rare and genetic testing was reaching a point they were loosing their ability to hide. We the Krodorsfire Clans have 12 Multistage ICBM with Multiple Reentry Warheads Neutron Bombs land and rail mobile dispersed Globally. It is a lethal accurate force de frape. The phased array radar and other incidents prompted the Krondorsfire clan leaders to approach me and request Nuclear Release as CDR Excalibur Singularity Terrasect Class Delta Warp assault ship. I said no and set the force limits like the Hartford Convention medium intensity NARCO Conflict with supporting terrorist attacks bellow the Nuclear threshold. We illustrated the effectiveness of small coastal freighters vertical launch and Vertical lift Jet fighter coastal Brown water navy and a company armored sized landing ship with Vertical lift deck for fixed wing dedicated support. They concurred and moved to reassess strategy for the medium to long term.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.4, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.