Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 43 guests, and 112 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
The Dark Side of Globalization and Global Climate Change #5676
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:02 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:02 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Per our AI assessment of the Currrent Global Condition my wife and I have established a Lucifer War Era SF Support Base Survival Farm to help guide the human race through the effects of Global Climate Change and Globalization's dark side. This is detailed in our Global Climate Change Plan Thread. Per that threads assessment of this period of human history events are occurring in accordance with that AI assessment. To acquaint yourself with that plan and our purpose here I direct you to that thread. You may follow along on that thread and understand our concept for guiding the human race through this period of Global Climate Change.

In terms of our current situation one small farm has succumbed to a Globalization Spread Pest the farmer did not know how to deal with. He could have salvaged his crop if he had a simple fact sheet and information on a Globalization Spread Potato Tuber Worm. Due to the effects of Global Climate Change and a unusual heat wave the tuber worm spread among his crop which needed an irrigation system to deal with the effects of Global Climate Change. The lack of the system made his crop vulnerable to the Globalization Spread Pest. Had he harvested his crop when mature rather than waiting for cool weather he could have salvaged his crop. As a result of this crop failure he has sold off his equipment and is selling his farm and getting out of farming. This is a perfect example of what our mission is. We have already refashioned the County Small Beginning Farms Association to better deal with issues such as this and are launching a investigation into the possible spread of Potato Tuber Worm to our Good Human Alien Hybrid Lodgement Area.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Dark Side of Globalization and Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #5677
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Seth,

It was nice chatting with you and I am looking forward to Wednesday's meeting.

As I said I only took over as President of the County Small and Beginning Farmers Association last week. However, I have been active in it previously and in agriculture for the last two years.

One of the biggest items I think we should address is using education to help address some of the practical aspects of farming.

For example Global Climate Change and Globalization has brought us some new challenges in terms of weather effects and pest management. In two cases this year weather caused damage to crops at two farms I know of. In specific it was the out of norm heat wave and lack rain that caused problems.

These twin issues are very well illustrated by a Small Farmer that belongs to our association that has now gotten out of farming and is selling his farm due to these issues. In this example he went all out this year and planted 800 bushels of potatoes. Along with rows of Peppers and Cucumbers. He expected a typical season and had to scramble during the heat wave to get a irrigation system going; spending scare resources to get a irrigation system going. His pepper and cucumber crops were damaged by the heat. Then he lost his entire 800 bushel potato crop to some type of worm in the soil just before harvest. With these twin loses he decided it was time to quit farming and sold his equipment and farm. A fellow farmer told him to plow the potato crop under and write it off. He said that farmer told him he ran into the same problem and does not raise potatoes.

While he was telling us his story at our last meeting I was remiss in asking more questions about the worm pest he ran into.

These type of challenges are the type of thing that break small farmers and I see online and traditional education and sharing of information like this as important to small farming. Water is always going to be an issue and ways to save, store and use it are very important. Along with pest issues like he ran into. I plan to address issues like this at our meeting and look forward to seeing you.

I have cc'd Julie and Art on this email. Julie is the outgoing former President of the County Small Beginning Farmers Association and Art is our Association Secretary.

Again it was great talking with you and I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting.

My Best

Ed

If life wasn't hard it would not be interesting

Reply Quote
Re: The Dark Side of Globalization and Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #5678
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/veg/potato/potato_tuberworm.htm

Julie and Art,

I just finished the fields for the day. The Internet Gods have favored me today and I have good connection.

I have attached a link to this email regarding a potato worm. This may or may not be the same pest that destroyed our members potato crop, and it may or may not be a big deal. This pest seems to be more active in breeding in dry soil and could explain why our friends crop of potatoes was affected this year. If he comes to our next meeting I really would like to talk to him about this pest. It is an effect of globalization and can be spread through crates used for the shipment of potatoes. It spread to the Pacific Northwest in the early 2000's. New Hampshire is no longer a big potato producing state. But the spread of this pest if it is the pest in question could be significant.

If you have a chance look over the link and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Ed

If life wasn't hard it would not be interesting

Reply Quote
Re: The Dark Side of Globalization and Global Climate Change [Re: EdMan] #5687
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 AM
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I will be attending a series of State Level Conferences that will all touch upon aspects of Global Climate Change and Globalization. Unlike the press which has a media bias against the reporting of any dark aspects of Globalization we are going to address the issues. We lost one farm in recent weeks do to the effects of Globalization and its associated spread of pests. In effect we had a destructive bio incident that affects two farms in our Lodgement Area that has limited crop production due to the effects of Globalization and Global Climate Change.

Mitigation efforts exist for this particular pest and ways to control it using simple techniques are available.

Our conferences we will be addressing issue of water management in the face of global climate change, hydroponics and aquaculture, forest and woodland management to prevent destructive forest fires and such.

Additionally we will be talking about leveraging the internet to provide information tailored to meet the challenges of Global Climate Change and delivery of educational material to help weather its effects.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:02 AM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.