Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 43 guests, and 138 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hello All #5649
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 AM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:36 AM
La Crosse Wiscons
C
CobraCommander Offline OP
Recruit
CobraCommander  Offline OP
Recruit
C
La Crosse Wiscons
I hope this is the proper place to post this. I wanted to post this encounter somewhere. For some reason I have had the urge to share this experience even though it took place just over 20 years ago.

I have always had a huge interest in the abnormal and strange; ufos, bigfoot, and the such. My parents were straight laced and thought the books I brought home from the library on these subjects were weird, and I think the thought of ufos and aliens scared my mother. She later told me as an adult that her parents would go out ufo watching when she was little and it terrified her then. I grew up in rural southern Wisconsin in a blue collar family. We had enough to get by and we never ever went hungry, but we definitely did not go on extravagant vacations or drive luxury cars. Our vacations usually consisted of going up to northern Wisconsin where both my parents grew up. However, one summer we went and stayed for a whole week at a motel right off the beach of Lake Superior in the Upper Peninsula Michigan. It was a great time, even though the water was cold I went swimming and played on the beach.

One night there were meteor showers forecast, so a number of the families staying at the motel got together on the beach and cooked hot dogs and enjoyed the sights of the incredible darkness and amazing view of our night sky over the massive lake. I was watching a meteor make its way across the night sky. It was just a white light moving at the same speed as the others but it almost looked like it was starting to get bigger or was coming closer to us as it made its way from south to north (my left to right). As I watched, this object began to pulsate in brightness when it split in two. One half kept going on its trajectory, the other made an arching pattern and grew in size. I realized it was coming toward us. It grew and grew sprouting a classic "comet tail" of fire behind it as it entered our atmosphere (I'm guessing). It continued falling still a white/blue color when it came down in the middle of Lake Superior. It was too far out for me to hear or see a splash, but when it went into the lake, the whole lake illuminated in the brilliant light blue color. The whole group of families we making their ooohs and aaahhs watching this happen. I could not believe what just happened and what I saw.
I turned to look at my father to make sure he saw what i saw. He did not. But what he saw on the other side of the sky was just as impressive to him. My mother and father describe that at the time I was watching the object in the western sky, in the eastern sky they watched a large white light move at a very high rate of speed and make 2 ninety degree turns adjusting its trajectory then shoot off to the west at an incredible rate of speed. It was very validating to have my father see this and finally start to think that maybe all the ufo books and tv shows I had an interest in was maybe not as nonsensical as he had originally thought.

For quite a while I would talk about this event with my friends and parents, but as I got older and went into the military, college, marriage, kids ect.. I guess I kinda forgot about it. That was until I started listening to some ufo youtube videos while cleaning the house and they were talking about USO's (unidentified submerged objects) and all of the sudden this childhood experience came flooding back to me. Could that have been what I saw that night or was it just a meteor that crashed down into the Lake. I kept an eye out in the news and papers for a number of weeks and nothing was reported.

Has anyone seen anything like this over the Great Lakes or I guess in general.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Hello All [Re: CobraCommander] #5652
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 AM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
That is a really nice sighting! I am happy that you came here to share with us!

OH! Welcome on the alien disclosure network! I hope you will like it here!

This community believe in respect, consideration and beliefs. You can share with no proof and talk about what you want without being censored. You are free and safe to talk with us! The only thing is to follow Code of conduct and everything will be fine! Simply: Be chill, nice, friendly and respect other people beliefs and reality and then, you can share and say almost whatever you want! If you have any problem, speak your mind and let us know! If no one can help you with a disrespectful interraction, then hit the report button and the post you think is not following the code of conduct will be look at by a staff member.

The only sighting I had in the sky was a beautiful and strong (large and really lighting) green deflagration right after I was looking at the sky asking for a sign. Green is my favorite and identification color! I believe they made it for me but some people says it could just be a coincidence and it was just a metorit deflagrating after entering atmosphere! Whatever I love to believe what I believe!

You talked about being military? That is really interesting me! As a military you probably have a lot of interesting knowledge to share with us and that can help knowing to observe and investigate better!

Again,

WELCOME ABOARD! Aliendisc #1 ufo and paranormal forum on Google (at this date and time) The community that has a new approach of the phenomenoms and believe that the way communities work should change to be more accepting and supressing censoring!

Sincerly,

Xeno the friendly cosmic larva

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Hello All [Re: CobraCommander] #5654
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:03 PM
Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:03 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant
PLANET TERRA
welcome

Hello CobraCommander,

great to have you here tongue ...

I found it very interesting what you expierienced. I think both is possible..it might was an meteor...or it was a real UFO. UFOs been seen sometimes above water areas like big lakes, or oceans. Some think there are UFO bases in the oceans or lakes. It is called USO..unidentified swimming object. when it goes inside or outside the water.

Since planet earth is covered by water 70%...the oceans are a perfect place for visitiors from space to have a base there, where nobody disturbs them. But this is just a theorie and there is no proof of it yet. But it is something to think about...and I find it very possible.

Enjoy being around here. Hope to read more from you soon.

*****************************************************************************UFO

***%§&#***
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.