Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 active members (Xeno, Shark, extrazlove), 141 anonymous users, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,605
Posts13,197
Members366
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Joe video, ShadowSphere9, dkm919, James, tostr
366 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 596
Music 230
Zoa 64
EdMan 25
Shark 20
rudidur 17
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 3,910
EdMan 1,353
Music 948
George 345
Shark 313
IronGhost 307
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Can anybody tell me what I saw? #5587
10/22/2018 06:00 PM
10/22/2018 06:00 PM

S
Sprat OP
Unregistered
Sprat OP
Unregistered
S

I've always been skeptical until recently since listening to JRE podcast with Tom Delonge, and researching Bob Lazar and how his story is so similar to other people who said they worked there.

I saw something once about 5 years ago and it always bugs me. Here it is.

I live in at Australia. I was walking through a large empty car park to my friends house at about 8pm, I didn't see anybody else around. The sky was filled with clouds as far as you could see, but there was no lightning or rain.

A flash of purple/blue light lit up the whole car park floor, extremely bright, like a LED. I was freaked out and amazed, I looked up and saw nothing, I thought it was lightning. But there was no thunder. About 3 seconds later it happened again, I quickly looked up and right above me I could see where the light was coming from, a purple/blue circular light through the clouds, a perfect circle. It was gone within a half a second.

I couldn't hear a helicopter, and the circle looked to big to be a light from one, let alone a super bright purpleish light.
I also don't know much about lightning, about its color and the circle I saw through the clouds. It was such a weird feeling I got when I saw it.

Does anybody have a explanation? Is there any other sightings like this? What could it have been doing if it was a UFO?

Thanks

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: Anonymous] #5589
10/22/2018 06:20 PM
10/22/2018 06:20 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

My first thought is that it could be someone with a drone snapping pictures. There be creepers out in the night! tongue

That's all I got lol...

Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: IronGhost] #5591
10/22/2018 06:26 PM
10/22/2018 06:26 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Oh lol I was expecting some crazy conspiracy on what it could be, the light was way to bright and strong to be a drone, the light from the ground just about blinded me for a split second

Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: Anonymous] #5593
10/22/2018 06:29 PM
10/22/2018 06:29 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant Commander

Ahh okay, that's strange! I wish I could offer some kind of explanation, unfortunately I'm clueless. confused

Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: Anonymous] #6924
12/31/2018 12:11 PM
12/31/2018 12:11 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Perhaps a transformer was sparking nearby. They are extremely bright and depending on how far away you are and the ambient noise, you may not hear it. Reference: Transformer Sparking

Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: Anonymous] #6959
01/07/2019 05:53 AM
01/07/2019 05:53 AM
Oregon
LogicalChaos Offline

UFO Visitors
LogicalChaos  Offline

UFO Visitors
Lieutenant

Oregon
Wouldn't a transformer make loud sounds if it was failing?

I think its a true UFO. The sighting of the purple-blue sphere in the sky sounds like a classic flying saucer shape. Reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest UFO sighting in the UK back in the 1980's.

Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: Anonymous] #7061
01/14/2019 11:09 PM
01/14/2019 11:09 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Originally Posted by Sprat
I've always been skeptical until recently since listening to JRE podcast with Tom Delonge, and researching Bob Lazar and how his story is so similar to other people who said they worked there.

I saw something once about 5 years ago and it always bugs me. Here it is.

I live in at Australia. I was walking through a large empty car park to my friends house at about 8pm, I didn't see anybody else around. The sky was filled with clouds as far as you could see, but there was no lightning or rain.

A flash of purple/blue light lit up the whole car park floor, extremely bright, like a LED. I was freaked out and amazed, I looked up and saw nothing, I thought it was lightning. But there was no thunder. About 3 seconds later it happened again, I quickly looked up and right above me I could see where the light was coming from, a purple/blue circular light through the clouds, a perfect circle. It was gone within a half a second.

I couldn't hear a helicopter, and the circle looked to big to be a light from one, let alone a super bright purpleish light.
I also don't know much about lightning, about its color and the circle I saw through the clouds. It was such a weird feeling I got when I saw it.

Does anybody have a explanation? Is there any other sightings like this? What could it have been doing if it was a UFO?

Thanks

YES!

They are called 'FLICKS' I used to see them in the 1960s-1970s

I am pleased that I have read someone else who had experienced this phenomenon.

Purplish-blue. Better still like the light that you get from an electric arc welder. They usually flick for a split second. If you read one of my posts, I had earlier mentioned that I stood in God's light.

These entities are usually Elemental in nature and use space craft...and they say travel on beams of light. If you happened to look more closely at the core of the light, you would have noticed it's shape. Beautiful purple as it bursts into the purest light and flickers. Sometimes it just comes on like a neon light and fades after a couple of seconds

They are usually stealth and when above the clouds they look like streaked bacon. I can talk about these for ages but will not do so.

It was simply COMMUNICATING with you. Must like you.

I spent ages with these flicks and I will print your post to show my girlfriend as both of us look out for them.

Tell me.....had you been praying or had some misfortune and wanted assurance when you saw these 'flicks'?

Or had you tried communicating with them, like I did days before?

There are two occasions that come to my mind out of many.

1) We had something similar on the way to Redmile in Leicestershire. Crikey...there were loads of cars on the A52 that time, fortunately the drivers were too stupid to realise that it was not lightning. I would flash my car headlights and they would answer back with the same number of flashes about one second afterwards each time.

We drove up the country lane leading to Redmile and the FLICKS got more intense as there was less traffic. So I stopped the car and used my headlamps to flash back.
To be honest with you, I am used to all this, so it was soon forgotten and we went into the pub (The Peacock Inn) for a drink. Making our way back to the car park at closing time, I had parked my car adjacent to the farmer's bar fence.

Following behind us, was this elderly gentleman who reminded me of Arthur Askey the late comedian. As we walked more or less next to each other, instead of getting into his car, he just stopped and stared upwards. Not knowing what he had seen, I just looked at him with a smirk on my face. He looked back at me, as to ask:- "What is going on?"

I looked back at him and just smirked. Looking very confused he stared up again, shook his head then turned to me and said:- "Some things are better left unsaid!"
Got into hos car and drove off. I don't know what he had seen but whatever it was, shook many years of brainwashing that he chose not to know. He would have been the type of guy who would spend most of hs life ridiculing the subject. Yet THAT got at him because he knew that this was not normal. I recollect taht these FLICKS resumed when we drove away.

2) It was a bright Summer's day in the afternoon and we were walking towards the entrance of The Broadmarsh Shopping Centre. There was a kiosk just next to the entrance where this vendor was selling newspapers.
One of your FLICKs just burst in front of us about the size of a very large Medicine ball for a split second. Whether anyone else saw it on this busy Saturday, Ia m not sure.
I will never forget his expression with his mouth open as he stared where the flash had come from. Almost in deep shock. His face was a picture of bewilderment .
I thought about this for many days afterwards and I think I know the reason for it? They wanted me to buy a newspaper because there was something they wanted me to read. If only I could go back in time!

Please let me know if you are interested and I will give you my email address and can send you pictures of inside their craft with the same purple light (before I change my mind)

Regards

George

Last edited by George; 01/14/2019 11:10 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Can anybody tell me what I saw? [Re: George] #7062
01/14/2019 11:15 PM
01/14/2019 11:15 PM
UK
G
George Offline
Lieutenant Commander
George  Offline
Lieutenant Commander
G

UK
Hay Sprat,

Take a look at the wallpaper picture of Earth on this forum. The top layer above the blue is exactly the same colour that you had seen at the source?

There is a similar connection with this glow as they seem to 'tap it off' natural Earth energy.

George

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Janwat 

Member Chat
August
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
UBB.Pages
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.5, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.