Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (extrazlove, Xeno), 42 guests, and 130 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,362
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Debunking god in a funny way #5352
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:48 AM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:48 AM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 76
S
Shark Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
Shark  Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
*****
S
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 76
In science we take words very literally. The detailed definition of god isn't only the creator of everything. It's an ultimate being, the almighty. A god is not a god if it can't do everything, and I mean really everything!

A god is not a god if it didn't create everything. A god is not a god if it didn't create itself. But how can a god create itself if it doesn't exist yet? A paradox right there!

Funny facts:
Only a god can destroy itself and never come back.
Why would it do that? Because it is god! Only a god has the ultimate courage to pull this off! And then it comes back? You've got another paradox in thinking. Never and then comes back? lol


Last edited by Shark; Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:49 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Shark] #5354
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
Actually I kinda disproved god myself, because a god wouldn`t get love from a girl here on earth, exactly, that makes him even dumber than animals

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: frankie85] #5356
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:43 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:43 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
Actually I kinda disproved god myself, because a god wouldn`t get love from a girl here on earth, exactly, that makes him even dumber than animals


God went off, away from here after hearring your video of you singing...


I am joking tongue


I like you singing you ar pretty fine, would be nice if you had better microphone wink


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5357
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:47 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:47 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 124
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 124
You guys are too much tears

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5360
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:58 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
heheh thanks, I`m always glad for your posts also they`re very inspiring Xeno

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: frankie85] #5362
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:02 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:02 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
heheh thanks, I`m always glad for your posts also they`re very inspiring Xeno


I will writte seriously later eheheheh


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5363
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
Yes, no rush, lot`s of time here

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: frankie85] #5365
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:08 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:08 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
Yes, no rush, lot`s of time here


All the time we want... Thanks to the larva...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5368
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:15 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 335
What do you mean, larva?

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: frankie85] #5370
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:20 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Originally Posted by frankie85
What do you mean, larva?


wink


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5402
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 PM
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
I already talked about it in one of my thread but I guess I will a lil bit more.

I was told by some extraterrestrials that claimed to be my parents when we talked about divinity from Earth: "we have greater gods"

so there are gods, multiple and they do creation. I was not told anything else because I did not ask.

So when I talk about who create the universe I do not say god. I say mother universe that is every particles, every atoms that makes everything, all of us.. brothers and sisters child of our mother universe. It may be a bit more philosophical than spiritual but it is what I see. I do not care who created the universe...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Shark] #5463
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 PM
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
*****
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 270
TX
Originally Posted by Shark


A god is not a god if it can't do everything, and I mean really everything!
----
Only a god can destroy itself and never come back.



Contradictory statements.

If a God has to be able to do literally everything, then it can kill itself and never return... but if it can't return, then it is not a god. Therefore a God cannot kill itself in a way to where it cannot return.... which also means it is not a god...

Was that your point? Because it is a good point, and has often been a philosophical debate for a few thousand years... nothing new here.... another is:

If God can do anything, then, can he make a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it?

If he can't make an object so heavy that he cannot lift it, then he is not god... if he can make an object so heavy that he cant lift it; since god can do anything, he is also not God.

But that one is easily debunked.

Since God can do anything, God could make a rock so heavy that he cannot lift it. But then create another universe under the first universe, and lift the first universe where the rock resides, from outside. thereby not lifting the rock AND lifting the rock at the same time. Therefore god.... haha.

Same with death.

He could kill himself to where he could never return, but create an alternate reality outside of this reality where he could return and both die and return at the same time. Therefore god....

Or...

if God did wipe himself out from our reality and could not return, then there would be a fixed point in time and space where it happened.
He cannot return after the point he died.

But he could return any time before he died, and could resurrect and not ever come back, at the same time... because god...


But. That does not prove the existence of God to me. It just proves how our imaginations work and how we can problem solve and rationalize random arguments with other random arguments.

It also proves to me that people care way too much and put too much thought into b.s.

I can come up with a thousand logical reasons why God does not exist..I can think of zero logical reasons why God does exist... however, it is always met with backlash. I learned my lesson about typing that stuff here. To me, this is not an anti-god forum. This is a paranormal and alien forum. And I think debunking God would be better suited on an atheist forum. Therefore I stopped doing that here. Aside from the random comment anyway....


Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Spock] #5521
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
**
E
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
No offense taken UFO Hunter as you pointed out this is a paranormal forum as well as UFO forum with lots of spiritual people here

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: EdMan] #5522
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:11 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:11 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
**
E
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
As to the issue of God making a rock so heavy he could not pick it up this matter has been addressed many time in religious thought. God has no limits and is not human. To think upon God in human terms is the first mistake that many make. Second issue God only in Judea Christian teachings limits himself by compact with the human race out of love. This is illustrated by the allegory and story of the flood. In it God pledges to human race never to destroy the world again by flood symbolized by the rainbow. This story is complex theological allegory that has the creator who can do all things only limiting himself out of love. It is the essence of love and free will combined where love limits free will. Illustrating the character of the Creator.

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: EdMan] #5525
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 78
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
*****
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 78
I agree, EdMan. Those kind of statements about God are really stupid and actually quite disrespectful.

Another problem with the idea is that God does not have a physical body, instead we know him through Jesus, so the idea of him lifting a rock in the first place is completely ridiculous.

And the depth of the debate is even much deeper than that. God would be so far beyond our understanding that our logic simply wouldn't apply to him and anyone who thinks they can outsmart him is guilty of hubris at the very least.

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5528
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
I was told by the aliens that claimed to be my parents that none of Earth's human gods are the actual creator.


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5529
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
**
E
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
Xeno, why don't you form a church, apply for Church status and teach human kind about your religion and view on God as a official tax exempt and registered church?

My wife and I do that with our Church and are very successful. Why don't you give it a try. The paper work is available online and you can go to a online divinity school and get a degree in divinity and then be a certified pastor of your church. You can start with a home based church and have meetings in coffee houses as you attract a following.

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: EdMan] #5530
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:08 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:08 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
**
E
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
If you would like some help on how to start up and run a Church I would be more than willing to help you. I have extensive experience and training in managing large Churches and my family has been in Church administration for close to 2000 years in Western Civilization. I can give you tips on how to run it build up a following, tax exempt status. Streaming video of your sermon and church meeting.

Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: EdMan] #5531
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:12 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:12 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
*****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,798
Alberta

Last edited by Xeno; Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:13 PM.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Debunking god in a funny way [Re: Xeno] #5532
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 PM
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
**
E
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,234
That is Christian Video on Church building Xeno, I was referring to our alien outlook on God the Creator and helping advise you on how to set up a real registered church.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up



Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes


Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.