Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 active members (Xeno, 1 invisible), 278 anonymous users, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Forum Directory49
Threads1,739
Posts14,198
Members401
Most Online498
Mar 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Starchild, debra odem, Tamilmovies, Vhedza1, Ansh Srivastava
401 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Aliendisc
Aliendisc
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 213
Sophia 62
Music 21
Matt 11
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,267
EdMan 1,353
Music 976
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... #5300
10/18/2018 07:02 AM
10/18/2018 07:02 AM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander

TX

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Spock] #5301
10/18/2018 10:54 AM
10/18/2018 10:54 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Did you mean totalitarian government?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Xeno] #5302
10/18/2018 11:50 AM
10/18/2018 11:50 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
The aliens I know, from what they told me in the meeting I had in 2009 (Fall)..

They are a totalitarian monarchy and since everyone is connected to the mind server in wich they thoughts and memory is constantly scanned and first analyse by a AI then some cases managed by a technician it is really totalitarian. They know everything in everyone mind and they can manipulate and modify it. Of course it is mainly control services and secret services that has access to mind manipulation but they would remove from your mind any bad ideas or intention. Everything is recorded and saved for further consultation. The mind police is good at making you being well and not having anything in your head against the government, the monarchy, the king and the queen.

But since they know what is on all of us mind they know what we want and what is good for us and also what will work to build a regulation system and laws that fit what generally the civilisation sees as something right for the mass of people thinking the same. Memory and thoughts removed is frequent even among them. influence mind implanted with knowledge or informations package also.

It is working great for them and I know because I am a GSS officer and I normally have all access to everyone mind and authorisation to proceed to interference of any kind with someone mind using the technological connection network. huum... You call it synthetic telepathy? Or psychotronic communication network? This is serious what I am saying and humans are invited to connect if they fit and understand that: We brainwash ourselves, we manipulate our own memory and mind and we implant any kind of data and files in our own brain.

Accepting that is getting closer to us.

So if you mad because we wiped some abductee memory then come here and ask me what I did to my own mind and to the one of my loved ones! You will see that we did worst to ourself than to any of you humans...

We have a totalitarian monarchy that control EVERY aspect of the civilisation from our own choices and decisions based on data collected through scanning mind and memory and controling it of all of us, the whole civilisation is in the system and it is how we are.

Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Xeno] #5327
10/18/2018 08:11 PM
10/18/2018 08:11 PM
TX
Spock Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander

TX
Watch the movie when you have time xeno. It is great. It has nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with being better as a species.

I think if we achieved what he says, or even some of it, the good aliens would introduce themselves to us publicly, rather than just the ones that hide in the shadows and do experiments on us. Lol

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; 10/18/2018 08:13 PM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Spock] #5328
10/18/2018 08:19 PM
10/18/2018 08:19 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

The alien
Xeno  Online Content

The alien
Poobah

Alberta
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter
Watch the movie when you have time xeno. It is great. It has nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with being better as a species.

I think if we achieved what he says, or even some of it, the good aliens would introduce themselves to us publicly, rather than just the ones that hide in the shadows and do experiments on us. Lol

They do the good aliens but you don't believe them...

Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Xeno] #14199
10/02/2019 08:29 PM
10/02/2019 08:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Xeno

They are a totalitarian monarchy and since everyone is connected to the mind server in wich they thoughts and memory is constantly scanned and first analyse by a AI then some cases managed by a technician it is really totalitarian. They know everything in everyone mind and they can manipulate and modify it. Of course it is mainly control services and secret services that has access to mind manipulation but they would remove from your mind any bad ideas or intention. Everything is recorded and saved for further consultation. The mind police is good at making you being well and not having anything in your head against the government, the monarchy, the king and the queen.

But since they know what is on all of us mind they know what we want and what is good for us and also what will work to build a regulation system and laws that fit what generally the civilisation sees as something right for the mass of people thinking the same. Memory and thoughts removed is frequent even among them. influence mind implanted with knowledge or informations package also.

It is working great for them and I know because I am a GSS officer and I normally have all access to everyone mind and authorisation to proceed to interference of any kind with someone mind using the technological connection network. huum... You call it synthetic telepathy? Or psychotronic communication network? This is serious what I am saying and humans are invited to connect if they fit and understand that: We brainwash ourselves, we manipulate our own memory and mind and we implant any kind of data and files in our own brain.

So if you mad because we wiped some abductee memory then come here and ask me what I did to my own mind and to the one of my loved ones! You will see that we did worst to ourself than to any of you humans...

We have a totalitarian monarchy that control EVERY aspect of the civilisation from our own choices and decisions based on data collected through scanning mind and memory and controling it of all of us, the whole civilisation is in the system and it is how we are.

Good post!
I say this not as a joke but think about it...GoodPeople like having penises
Originally Posted by Xeno

Good post!
I say this not as a joke but think about it
People like having penises

Reply Quote
Re: A totalian gov isn't all bad... if... [Re: Spock] #14233
10/04/2019 04:55 AM
10/04/2019 04:55 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Music  Offline
Captain

No war ships there!!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Member Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear
School Picture of Georgek
Stop Chemtrails!!
---
ABOUT
AREA 51 ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
File A Report
Test Page
TOP 10 DONATIONS AND DONOR HISTORY

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.4.6, Build 7.7.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2019 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.