Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (EdMan), 13 guests, and 54 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics185
Posts611
Members90
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
hongkongguy, moonofaries, PartyLineLimo, EdMan, johnboyman
90 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 73
venn99 45
EdMan 40
Steve 28
Charleh 13
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of March
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My experience last night. #528
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:47 PM
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:47 PM
T
ThisIsWeird Offline OP
Recruit
ThisIsWeird  Offline OP
Recruit
T
Okay, so I just had a really really fucking weird experience last night and I've been searching somewhere to post this experience where people won't mock me, so here I go.

So, to preface this whole thing I'm staying at a friends house for a few weeks looking after her cat and the house in general, and all has been well, every night at around 8-9 PM I call the cat in and the cat being as greedy as he is, comes in within around 1 minute after calling each night, and so what happened next was very strange, I called the cat and the cat just did not come in, this was at 8 PM AEST, and I thought hmm, strange, he is either lost, dead, or maybe busy catching mice, so I decided to keep watching telly and what not for about and hour, then it hit me I should probably call the cat in again, so I did that, no response, again... So I was like damn, I've fucking got my friend's pet killed, that's gonna be fun to explain, so I left it half an hour, so the time was 9:30 PM AEST at this point, so I called the cat again, and damn not response, [beep], [beep] [beep] [beep]. At this point, I'm a bit concerned so I go outside looking for the cat all around the premises, I looked around for maybe, eh a good half n hour, making the time 10 PM. So after looking long and hard, I decided to call it a night and look in the morning for the cat and hopefully not have to ring a ring ring the owner and tell her the cat is most a likely dead. So as I'm now walking up the stairs to my house, as I glance to my right there is a treeline where next door but ones (Aussie slang for the neighbour's neighbour) house is, and through that treeline was something peculiar the trees were lit up red, so instead of just glancing I looked, and holy [beep], it's 10 PM and there is a bloody spaceship no more than 100 meters away, and bloody hell, I've never been so scared in my whole entire life, I'm a real skeptic, I don't hold religous beliefes and I 'didn't' believe in aliens on this planet or ufos etc etc, but after this night my whole world has been tipped upside down, so [beep], there is a spaceship, so I just stood there looking at it in awe, trying to come to terms with what it could be, but I just couldn't come up with a rationale explanation at all, and I thought, who of all fucking aliens would land here, by me, in the butt [beep] middle of nowhere.

So now you ask, what the bloody hell did it look like? Well, let me tell you it was nothing at all like what you see in the movies, or the anything, even the alien shows, nothing I've ever seen at least.
So it was tall, taller than the average house, there were tall trees surrounding it, and those trees were at around an even hight with the vessel, so the vessel was like a dome-like structure almost like a golf ball, and it had some semetric weird [beep] looking pimple like things on it's golf ball like surface, and those bulges had little dimples that receeded and also had little laser light things that lit up the tree, and with words its hard to explain, but jesus it was so real, a real as it fucking gets, and I'm looking here on this forum to discuss this and try and figure it out, thanks in advance, and feel free to pm me with questions or just post them here, or if you want more explantion I could try to explain in more depth.

But yeah, I'm really shaken by this whole thing.

Reply Quote
Re: My experience last night. [Re: ThisIsWeird] #530
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 PM
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:56 PM
P
Potus Offline

Special
Potus  Offline

Special
Recruit
P
How far away was it? Did u lose any time after or near the time you saw object? Sightings and abductions often go hand and hand. How long did sighting last? Did you see it leave?

Reply Quote
Re: My experience last night. [Re: Potus] #531
Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:09 PM
Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:09 PM
T
ThisIsWeird Offline OP
Recruit
ThisIsWeird  Offline OP
Recruit
T
Originally Posted by Potus
How far away was it? Did u lose any time after or near the time you saw object? Sightings and abductions often go hand and hand. How long did sighting last? Did you see it leave?
It was around 93 meters away, and I don't think I lost any time or anything like that, but it is the day after and I can barely remember anything and it's almost like it didn't happen and it feels like I can't believe myself, it's almost like they are hacking into my brain or weird stuff like that.

Reply Quote
Re: My experience last night. [Re: ThisIsWeird] #539
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 PM
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 PM
venn99 Offline
Ensign
venn99  Offline
Ensign
very interesting story

All consciousness is dream consciousness
Reply Quote
Re: My experience last night. [Re: ThisIsWeird] #541
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:23 PM
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why didn't you take a photo, or, better, video?

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.2, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.