Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
1 registered users (EdMan), 13 guests, and 54 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory39
Topics185
Posts611
Members90
Most Online216
Feb 24th, 2018
Newest Members
hongkongguy, moonofaries, PartyLineLimo, EdMan, johnboyman
90 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
sanna 77
Matt 73
venn99 45
EdMan 40
Steve 28
Charleh 13
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of March
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. #516
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 AM
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 AM
Yorkshire, UK
I
Iwantcontact Offline OP
Recruit
Iwantcontact  Offline OP
Recruit
I
Yorkshire, UK
Hi everyone.

I have always been a believer but have never had my own experience. However, I research and follow my chosen news sources very closely. There are 2 things I want to share with this community today.

Sorry for this long and excitedly written post but I need to stress the importance of this information. For me, it's the most interesting, scary and believable ET/UFO evidence, the investigation I have come across.

If you are from the UK you probably have already seen one of these, but if you're from the US then probably none of them.

The first is a non-commercial documentary made by a very reputable Alien investigator and media exposer. His name is Richard D Hall and he make documentaries on a variety of subjects as mentioned above and everything he makes is backed with evidence, reports, information -all that he has been and physically collected.

He made one documentary called " UFO's and NATO -The human mutilation cover up.

**** http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.php?ref=175&part=1&gen= ****

It's a 2 hour long Docu that covers the subject of aliens who have visited the UK to surgically remove parts of both humans and animals for reasons unknown. In this documentary, he manages to track down a source who was part of a NATO lead group called "group 58" I believe.

This source, whose name he cannot disclose (again though Richards reputaiton leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is telling the truth) claims that his group was on call for when Aliens would come down to harvest prts of humans and animals. He said they knew when they were coming, but he wasn't told how, and it was the groups job to "clean up" after the alien visit.

He goes onto say that he laid eyes on one of these creatures which he says Was Lizard-like in appearance during one of his many exercises and he described not word for word but like this " I laid eyes on it and it looked like the devil, it would absolutely tare you apart"

The source who has now got MS also states that a lot of his fellow group members have died from the radiation they rceived form being close to these alien spacecraft. Now, I know this all sounds a bit far-fetched but PLEASE WATCH this film. everything I have stated is what happens in the film and everything the film states I honestly believe with all my being.

The second source I want to bring up is a group of videos uploaded to youtube 10 years ago, BUT are much older. I think from the early 90s. These videos are of interviews with a UFO researcher called "Barry King" He goes onto say how he was a Sec officer at UK DUMB's.

*** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgOHIuSdBA **

He talks about how a lot of abductions are commited by what are called "programmable life forms" creatures that are like biological robots that can be turned on or off and are programmed to abduct people.

He also claims to have witnessed again "Lizard" beings in these DUMBs which he again said are terrifying.

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Reply Quote
Sponsored by
Re: Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. [Re: Iwantcontact] #548
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 AM
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 AM
Josip881 Offline

Recruit
Josip881  Offline

Recruit
I don't know how long ago this was recorded but it all seems to be coming true and more and more people are coming forward with stories that agree with and expand on this information.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft
"Freddie" EBE Close Encounter
The Extraterrestrial "Link" Artifact

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.2, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.