Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
6 registered users (Xeno, EdMan, venn99, UFO-Hunter, 2 invisible), 89 guests, and 190 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics706
Posts5,494
Members212
Most Online301
Newest Members
CobraCommander, gfdhgdtgf00, otototototototo1, ESDIndia, Johnny5
212 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,514
EdMan 1,168
frankie85 289
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 112
Stormy 109
Matt 102
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. #516
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 AM
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:47 AM
Yorkshire, UK
I
Iwantcontact Offline OP
Recruit
Iwantcontact  Offline OP
Recruit
I
Yorkshire, UK
Hi everyone.

I have always been a believer but have never had my own experience. However, I research and follow my chosen news sources very closely. There are 2 things I want to share with this community today.

Sorry for this long and excitedly written post but I need to stress the importance of this information. For me, it's the most interesting, scary and believable ET/UFO evidence, the investigation I have come across.

If you are from the UK you probably have already seen one of these, but if you're from the US then probably none of them.

The first is a non-commercial documentary made by a very reputable Alien investigator and media exposer. His name is Richard D Hall and he make documentaries on a variety of subjects as mentioned above and everything he makes is backed with evidence, reports, information -all that he has been and physically collected.

He made one documentary called " UFO's and NATO -The human mutilation cover up.

**** http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.php?ref=175&part=1&gen= ****

It's a 2 hour long Docu that covers the subject of aliens who have visited the UK to surgically remove parts of both humans and animals for reasons unknown. In this documentary, he manages to track down a source who was part of a NATO lead group called "group 58" I believe.

This source, whose name he cannot disclose (again though Richards reputaiton leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is telling the truth) claims that his group was on call for when Aliens would come down to harvest prts of humans and animals. He said they knew when they were coming, but he wasn't told how, and it was the groups job to "clean up" after the alien visit.

He goes onto say that he laid eyes on one of these creatures which he says Was Lizard-like in appearance during one of his many exercises and he described not word for word but like this " I laid eyes on it and it looked like the devil, it would absolutely tare you apart"

The source who has now got MS also states that a lot of his fellow group members have died from the radiation they rceived form being close to these alien spacecraft. Now, I know this all sounds a bit far-fetched but PLEASE WATCH this film. everything I have stated is what happens in the film and everything the film states I honestly believe with all my being.

The second source I want to bring up is a group of videos uploaded to youtube 10 years ago, BUT are much older. I think from the early 90s. These videos are of interviews with a UFO researcher called "Barry King" He goes onto say how he was a Sec officer at UK DUMB's.

*** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgOHIuSdBA **

He talks about how a lot of abductions are commited by what are called "programmable life forms" creatures that are like biological robots that can be turned on or off and are programmed to abduct people.

He also claims to have witnessed again "Lizard" beings in these DUMBs which he again said are terrifying.

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. [Re: Iwantcontact] #548
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 AM
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 AM
Josip881 Offline
Recruit
Josip881  Offline
Recruit
I don't know how long ago this was recorded but it all seems to be coming true and more and more people are coming forward with stories that agree with and expand on this information.

Reply Quote
Re: Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. [Re: Iwantcontact] #619
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 PM
Indiana
moonofaries Offline

Recruit
moonofaries  Offline

Recruit
Indiana
We have been surrounded for centuries by EBE's, but most of them have been malevolent, and the technology they have been using was stolen, and they are too dumb to know how to use it. This is why they have tested, poked and prodded animals and humans for long before the crash in the 40's.

- The greatest lie ebe's ever told was that they were here to help us -
Reply Quote
Re: Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. [Re: moonofaries] #627
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 PM
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
From all I watched and now where I can recognise what I would take as legit is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmbhAVyx1vA

There is alot of keywords and specific expressions I am used to and having them in this strategic order from what I know is planned and prepared let me think it sound legit but I don't find unusual that way to communicate. They first want to separate the true believer from those that need evidences. They also want to know who first would volunteer. They have choosen to have infiltrated of them with a life where anything related to alien or ET being would be struck down to give a lesson on how to listen each others. So far they have been influencing humanity by infiltrating and they have been talking and contributing alot but nobody saw them because they were looking at the sky waiting for a ufo to land with those ''little grey'' people with big black eyes. They broadcast alot and show alot everywhere. Movie, series, books, music, arts, politician, etc etc They are about to introduce themselves to humanity and they will do it the way that fit humans from Earth. To know what they do you must be initiated to the cover they use and the words they use so you always recognise what is from them and what is not. Of course at a first point a stage is to see them everywhere and believe that anything can be from a little dude from other planet. I have spoted many of them and I could understand what they are doing and why. To have news from the universe you just look around and you can just even take a risk and ask anybody you never know there is a bunch of them around and they are everywhere. You may even be an alien yourself and don't know because they work like that. They take human shape, block their own memory from their alien life and then implant fake humans memory. So they just fucking live around and everytime they go back be a alien they make themself to forget about. It make them hard to spot because they have a total pretty decent human behavioral cognition and they live into this reality. The professionals are undetectable if you are not trained by them. They blend in the crowd so well because themself they don't even know they are an alien but they remember their human existence when they get back to be alien and writte their report. You pay attention to details and you get them ^_^ The best way to know how to see them is to know about humans. If you know well human being you can separate the people not suspected from those that has that ''je ne sais quoi'' that says you may look at it closer. The best news I got from aliens are from aliens but you must find them and then when you do and they accept to confirm they are an alien you must believe. But be careful there is alot of hired actors pretending to be an alien and they are going to psychiatry to over load this system with people talking about it. Some of those people in psychiatry are real aliens. This is to train the system making the difference between an alien and someone pretending it. It is going well and I am even participating and I heard alot. Could even meet again an old friend that like to tickles. It is also to give a lesson to psychiatrist that they are doping on high medication and calling a psychotic that live outside of reality some important aliens so when they will show up that will hurt badly those doctors. They know for some reason there is a bunch of ''psychotic'' that pretend to be an alien. Some sort of mass schitzophrenia. I know the owner of the planet has changed in 2009 and the story about Roswell [beep] them off. Humanity had 10 years to prove they deserve not to blow up. Sad story... Something special is happening!

If you believe and want to volunteer I have a survey and a ballot to distribute!

Believe first, then work so you don't give a [beep] to be paid or not

Whatever I know I will get the [beep] out of here after that ^_^

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Intro and some probably VERY interesting ET news. PLEASE READ. [Re: Josip881] #1008
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:20 AM
Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:20 AM
Yorkshire, UK
I
Iwantcontact Offline OP
Recruit
Iwantcontact  Offline OP
Recruit
I
Yorkshire, UK
Hi Josip,

I believe it was in the 90s. The second one "UfO's and nato" was a few years ago. I hope you found it interesting! I do agree with what you are saying. More and more stories with the same elements.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.