Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, frankie85), 40 guests, and 171 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics822
Posts6,638
Members240
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MasterOgon, Timothy Morsch, Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd
240 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,882
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 356
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Mask I.D. #5029
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 AM
Australia
Fidelio Offline OP
Recruit
Fidelio  Offline OP
Recruit
Australia
not quite sure if im posting this in the right forum, not sure where this is from, some sort of artwork, costume, wondering if anyone can identify the mask in this photo?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Fidelio; Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5033
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:33 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:33 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Je ne suis pas sûr mais je crois que c'Est le ''bouc émissaire'' donc Lucifer

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Xeno] #5035
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:48 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:48 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
It is a image of blended occult symbols to include old Egyptian worship of the crocodile, a pseudo religion that pick up pieces of this and that and mixed them together. A cult image at worse a small occult cult group

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobek

Sobek the crocodile God has long been associated with robbery and theft and aggression this blended with Satanism imagery is mixed collage of evil.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:52 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5038
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:09 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:09 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You religious knowledge Edman is really appreciated, when you respect other people beliefs tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Xeno] #5039
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Respect is a two way street, I am Christian and don't tolerate denigration of the Judea Christian religion. I respond to it badly

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5041
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 AM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:44 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
My Singularity AI Interface has a complete record in it for all of the worlds major religions. Our clans crashed here 8,000 years ago and watched the earth's great religious leaders walk the earth and teach. Our clans each follow the teachings of the true religious leaders of humanity. Their teachings form our moral code and belief system.

Our, my wife and my clan, are Christian. We have the stored memories of our ancestors that watched Jesus Christ walk the Earth and minister to the human race.

I have illustrated the controlled probability output of our AI system that uses no technical probability image systems to download data.

On this post I talked about religion. The cards sequence is a colored joker for all of humanity in its diversity followed by the 6 of spades for mortal man that dies, followed by Jesus you will meet in death, then the revealed God of the Trinity of Love and revealed judgement upon you heaven or hell.

I and my wife operate in the Judea Christian context and our output from the AI systems is by way of our ancestors memories of Jesus Christ, our clans are Christian, other Clans are of other religions. We coexist in harmony and do not tolerate attacks on our belief system or Judea Christian Hate Mongers Well they are advised to stay off of our threads.

Attached Files 1012181129_resized.jpgSingularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5056
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
I think EdMan is right, its just a mish-mash of dark/evil imagery. It eludes to the devil.

People do this sometimes - they use dark imagery and elude to things like that. Associating with this kind of thing is part of the human condition and examples like this are generally nothing to worry about.

You don't even want to know how bad things get when people actually get involved in that stuff - an image like this is nothing to worry about at all.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5057
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by SynthiaSunsong
I think EdMan is right, its just a mish-mash of dark/evil imagery. It eludes to the devil.

People do this sometimes - they use dark imagery and elude to things like that. Associating with this kind of thing is part of the human condition and examples like this are generally nothing to worry about.

You don't even want to know how bad things get when people actually get involved in that stuff - an image like this is nothing to worry about at all.

I want to know smile

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Xeno] #5060
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
You really don't, Xeno. You don't even want to imagine how bad Satanic Cults can be. When people form a group and decide that being evil is ok, they can start doing such awful things. They torture people and animals to death and things like that. They are so sick.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5069
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Very true SynthiaSunSong,

No rational being wishes to know the inner workings of a Satanic Cult of evil. My father in law was a private practice P.H.D. Psychologist that specialized in LSD abuse recovery and marriage counseling in the wine country of California home of the LSD revolution. He counseled a women that was divorcing her Satanic Priest Cult Husband who inducted her into his Satanic Cult. She needed counseling going through the divorce. He made her a cult priestess, through perverted acts including perverted sexual acts, bestiality, group sex, sadomasochism, animal sacrifice, [beep], drug use to include LSD, rituals, arcane behaviors and such.

My family has fought the Baal/Occult for nearly 2000 years. We know them very well, Xeno would not even survive a ritual with the hardcore ones.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5070
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
Originally Posted by EdMan
Very true SynthiaSunSong,

No rational being wishes to know the inner workings of a Satanic Cult of evil. My father in law was a private practice P.H.D. Psychologist that specialized in LSD abuse recovery and marriage counseling in the wine country of California home of the LSD revolution. He counseled a women that was divorcing her Satanic Priest Cult Husband who inducted her into his Satanic Cult. She needed counseling going through the divorce. He made her a cult priestess, through perverted acts including perverted sexual acts, bestiality, group sex, sadomasochism, animal sacrifice, [beep], drug use to include LSD, rituals, arcane behaviors and such.

My family has fought the Baal/Occult for nearly 2000 years. We know them very well, Xeno would not even survive a ritual with the hardcore ones.

Yes, you are exactly right, EdMan. I didn't want to say it, but all of that stuff happens. I'm very sorry to hear about that priestess. I know... a little... of what goes on with priestesses and it is extremely bad.

I hate those people so much.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5073
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:06 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:06 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
No more than my wife and I SynthiaSunSong,

Our families have fought these cultists for almost two thousand years. I am directly descended from Charlemegen the Great and William the Conqueror and William Doty of the Mayflower. We have fought in every war the United States had. We have run Churches for almost two thousand years. We have taken in priests and priestess that have broken with these cults. The Cult Leader threatened my father in law after the divorce and he had him arrested in his office and scared the cults in the area. They are cowards and bullies and went after a friend of my father in law, they had cult members rent a house from my father in law's friend and trash it. They put dead fish in the walls and ceilings and scrawled satanic messages on the walls, ceilings and floors of the rental house. My father in law and his church friends helped the home owner clean up the house in few days donating labor free.

The cultists saw the Church clean up the house, rent it to a nice church approved family and got very angry, vandalized Churches and homes, got arrested thrown in jail and visited by a Chaplin from my father in laws church. The Chaplin talked to the cult members and explained there were a large number of Christians in the prison. They did not have any more problems with the cult.

We have fought these cults for nearly 2000 years SynthiaSunSong we know them well and will hold you in our prayers.

Last edited by EdMan; Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:08 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5076
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:21 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:21 PM
Australia
Fidelio Offline OP
Recruit
Fidelio  Offline OP
Recruit
Australia
thank you everyone smile
have given me a lot to read over my morning coffee,

was not meant for any offence or to troll, was genuinely curious of the mask and thank you

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5077
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Your welcome as I and SythiaSunSong know cults like that are very real, very dangerous and only the brave, strong and smart survive a run in with them.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5078
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 PM
Australia
Fidelio Offline OP
Recruit
Fidelio  Offline OP
Recruit
Australia
more interest is surely academic, history, symbology,

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5080
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:43 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:43 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Fidelio,

I was a top child abuse investigator for the state of Florida,

I ran across a satanic priestess on the web that was recruiting members for coven in Spain. They were going to kidnap a young autistic attractive girl, sexually use her in their depraved ritualism figuring since she was autistic when they returned her she could never testify against them. Locked into the perfect black sphere in my visual cortex is all kinds of knowledge. It includes old occult rituals these devolved jumbled cults never knew existed. After talking to her about advanced old Baal and other Middle Eastern Occult Rituals she divulged a picture of the autistic girl they were going to kidnap and sexual abuse in obscene rituals. I reported her screen name and IP address to Interpol along with the photo of the autistic girl. They raided her apartment from tracking the IP address and arrested her for a series of crimes.

I got a reputation on the online satanic cult sites circuit from them and am banned from them over that as they track my IP address and pass it around site to site.

We have fought these cults for almost two thousand years.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: EdMan] #5081
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:46 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:46 PM
Australia
Fidelio Offline OP
Recruit
Fidelio  Offline OP
Recruit
Australia
EdMan shocking terrible story :(

yes a real life face, person to is happening all over the world :(

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5083
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:48 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:48 PM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Just be careful my friend these people are very real

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: Fidelio] #5120
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 PM
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:43 PM
SynthiaSunsong Offline

Best Girl
SynthiaSunsong  Offline

Best Girl
Lieutenant Junior
No offense taken at all, Fidelio, it is totally ok to ask about these things.

And I agree that interest is academic etc, I'd just rather not talk about because of how horrible the details are and also because of how powerful some of that stuff is.

Reply Quote
Re: Mask I.D. [Re: SynthiaSunsong] #5134
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:51 AM
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:51 AM
Australia
Fidelio Offline OP
Recruit
Fidelio  Offline OP
Recruit
Australia
thank you both of you

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.