Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, Matt, 1 invisible), 43 guests, and 161 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics681
Posts5,166
Members204
Most Online294
08:18 AM
Newest Members
Shark, Alex, searching_thesky, LittlePink, logs22
204 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,378
EdMan 1,128
frankie85 268
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 106
Matt 101
Puff 86
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. #4962
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 AM
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:54 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
PLANET TERRA

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: Stormy] #4963
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 AM
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
PLANET TERRA

thanks

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: Stormy] #4965
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:40 AM
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:40 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Captain
EdMan  Offline
Captain
E
Very nice post Stormy

Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: EdMan] #4985
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:14 AM
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:14 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
PLANET TERRA
thanks...I am glad you like it greetings

typing

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: Stormy] #5165
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 PM
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 PM
TX
UFO-Hunter Offline

Lieutenant
UFO-Hunter  Offline

Lieutenant
TX
I will watch these videos tomorrow. They look interesting.

I know that alot of native American, Canadian, central and south american indian cultures believe that they either came from the stars, were put here by sky people, or are children of sky people, or that sky people are their gods. There is even a story of an entire culture of native Americans that were taken back to the stars on ships. They disappeared off the face of the earth. But since it happened in prehistory, all we have are stories.

As for religion and aliens in general, gods and aliens may be the same thing. People always talk about parallels between religions. What people do not usually consider is that culture is highly malleable, people travel, cultural stories influance one another, etc. Couple that with the fact that we have had language for about a million years, (before homosapien), and it makes sense that stories will have many parallels. We have been telling flood stories for well over 10,000 years. At least, that's when the first stories were recorded. They were told well before that.

I am not trying to discount ancient alien theory, but. It could go either way.

I am not wholeheartedly convinced of either argument -for or against- ancient aliens.

But I have said before, in several posts that I doubt believe that they screwed with our DNA over tens of thousands of years to create humans, especially considering that with 40 years of scientific knowledge, we have cracked the human genome, neanderthal genome, and dozens of others, we can clone animals, make body parts and organs, we can genetically alter any animal to give it various traits and can even turn chickens into tiny DINOSAURS, and can encode MP3's onto strands of DNA. So, it would not take a highly advanced race tens of thousands or millions of years to turn a proto human into a human. I'm fairly sure that if religion, ethics and fear did not rule our world and science could run its course, and be allowed to advance with proper funding, within 15 years we could turn a chimp into a fully intelligent and cognitive creature by altering a few pieces of DNA.

Not that I want this, but, my point is, the evolution of humans happened naturally over a long period of time, due to natural selection, environmental reasons etc. not through aliens. However, it is fairly likely, or at least plausible, that they visited us in the past, and continue to visit us, and more than likely did spread dna to us through mating.

However, we have found zero evidence of non terrestrial DNA in our genome. We dont know what every gene is or what they do, but they can all be compared to other life forms and all of it Is accounted for. We share 98% of the dna from a chimp, or something like that. The 2% difference are enough to make a human. That 2% is not extraterrestrial.

In any lifeforms which we have sequenced on this earth, none but the octopus and relatives if the octopus, have markedly different dna, and even that, is relative.

But on the other hand, we make new discoveries every day, and we may find something in our DNA that was missed. We have a lot to learn.

With that said, I do believe that aliens come here, have been coming here and will continue to do so. And I believe that they have taken countless people throughout history, some never to return. I believe that they use our DNA to make hybrids, and I also believe that once we start traveling beyond our little nook in the galaxy, we will find other human life on other planets which WERE definitely put there by aliens. We will be genetically related to them. But I feel like we are version 1.0 and others sprung from us, and may or may not have alien genes as well. This may sound selfish and very "the universe revolves around us", but if what i said above is true about us not having alien dna, then this theory makes at least a small amount of sense, provided that aliens are actually stealing humans and not returning them.

However, all of it is highly debatable, since we dont know everything.

I choose to be consciously incompetent... (I know, that I don't know, therefore I can ask the questions). That is better than being unconsciously incompetent (I don't know that I don't know, so there is nothing more to know and, what I do know is what I believe and nothing else)

Haha.

Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: UFO-Hunter] #5226
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 PM
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
PLANET TERRA
I do believe that we all came from space somehow. We are all star dust. Mainly water and salt.... I think we have relatives somewhere far away in space....

The native americans, dont talk much about it...but they had or have contacts to ET's.....they call it their star family....so do the hawaiians.....and many other culturs.also....

some say we are star seeds...and earth is a school....we are being watched from space and sometimes it is necessary to make a check up on certain people...(Bob Dean or Dolores Cannon spoke about this for example).....

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stormy; Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:47 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: Stormy] #5237
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 AM
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Captain
EdMan  Offline
Captain
E
Very correct assessment Stormy, people scoff at the folklore record that goes back thousands of years of visits by alien peoples. For example I site the folklore history of the Elvin peoples that goes from Europe to Chinese history. Both Cultures record the arrival and presence of Elvin peoples that come to remote areas are highly advanced technology and depart on great ships. In the modern western world we have labeled this stories and long history as folklore, myth and legend. I suspect as we advance to the stars we will be taken aback by labeling these things as primitive folklore and will be surprised at what our ancestors knew.

Reply Quote
Re: Native people - UFO`s & Aliens.. [Re: EdMan] #5257
Yesterday at 12:50 AM
Yesterday at 12:50 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Junior
PLANET TERRA
thanks Edman,

yes, I think so too.

And more people should get prepared for what might comes up soon.To many people are still in deep sleep and are totaly not ready to meet the star family. It is time to wake up.

We all still have a lot to learn...[Linked Image]

***%§&#***
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.