Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 45 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,634
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 355
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Alien tech and symptoms #4955
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:58 PM
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:58 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Many techologies has been used on me from aliens or been deployed around me. I want to try to talk about because some other people can have noticed the same I hope. First I will start by the visible ones because they are easier and after the sensation ones and they are harder to tell because they make feel a way.

-Black spots

It is a censor. They cannot make everything invisible so they make you hallucinate a black spot over it

-White lightning stripes

I do not know what they are, looks like when you move something that makes light really fast to make a ''lighting lline'' or stripe. You know like when you have a glue stick and move it quick enough to make it making a line of light.

-Black moving dot

I think they are flying technology, I do not know what. Something moving fast not making light and not fast anough to make a stripe or line. Well something they do but mostrly I see a black dot.

-Sparkles

Just a quick sparkle ''flashing'' quickly like a short ''star'' shining for a fraction second

-White flash

I do not know what they are but when it happens I feel confused for a few seconds

There are other things that happened to me but it was isolated

-Numbers hallucination

I saw a serie of numbers for 1 oe 2 seconds in my vision. A day after My memory was unblocked on some stuff. I freaked out and ended up hospitalised in psychiatry. Activation of psychotronic programmation?

-Black drawings hallucination

Some sort of scrambled doodle of chaotic lines in my vision.

-White eyes/door flash

Once before my mind was going to be manipulated and my memory unblocked about the simulation story and planet abduction thing I wrotte about two month ago I was with my wife and her eyes flashed white for a second and in the same night about 15 minutes after the door of my ''alien room'' flash rectangle cover the door for 2 or 3 seconds

-Darkening vision

Like it just happened there has been some sort of light dim wich it looks like light is going off a fraction second. Could be light dim sometime but then when I asked someone if they saw it two it happens they say no. This one could just be a light dim but it usually happens when I talk about something alien.

That is what I think of right now

Sensation

-Framing

The vision feels like there is a framing. like an animation in wich you see the line between two frame or the jump from a frame to another one with missing frame. comes with a sensation in the eyes like if your pupil was jumping on focus. it is hard to writte the feeling

-Eyes flicking or tilting

Sensation in the eyes like if the eyes was changing shape for a fraction second, comes with a weird feeling of dizziness

-Atoms vibration

I feel like all my atoms are shaking or vibrating. Like if they were trying to reorganise differently. I feel like my hole body would atomically change shape by atomic reorganisation

-Feeling electric

I feel like my whole body is charged with an electricity and I feel like I am generating high electric energy that could just be supplying

-Bones shape change

I feel like my bones or my skull is feeling a bit like lil hard plasticine that is changing shape. I feel a pressure and then it is like it is trying to change shape.

-Skin waving

I feel like my skin is tryin to wave like going to be thicker or unstable I do not know how to say that.

Some of those symptoms could be for a lot of reasons like:

-not drinking or eating enough
-lack of sleep
-being too warm
-being psychotic
-etc etc etc

But at the hospital I was considered not psychotic and actually this happens always with something going on in my mind such as being influenced to think about something and receiving knowledge from nowhere or having memory unblocked or then also around my numberous missing times that are usually 5 to 15 minutes.

I do not know if anyone heard of that kind of stuff or had other symptoms like that and I would like someone to talk about it please because when you live all of those symptoms it is a bit disturbing especially when you are called psychotic or hallucinating. I go through at lest one of those symptoms daily and I am getting tired of it so I would like someone to share about what they know.

There are a lot more but it is the ones I am thinking of right now and I will right more when it happens and try to take notes so I have a greater description of them.

Thank you very much

Xeno

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Alien tech and symptoms [Re: Xeno] #4956
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:51 PM
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:51 PM
IronGhost Offline

Abductee
IronGhost  Offline

Abductee
Lieutenant
When I'm sleep deprived or dehydrated, I sometimes see black spots or white lines.
As for the others, I'm not really sure.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep and drinking lots of water. 😊
If you're all good with that, maybe it's something paranormal!

Reply Quote
Re: Alien tech and symptoms [Re: IronGhost] #4957
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:04 PM
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:04 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by IronGhost
When I'm sleep deprived or dehydrated, I sometimes see black spots or white lines.
As for the others, I'm not really sure.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep and drinking lots of water. 😊
If you're all good with that, maybe it's something paranormal!

Na i am not that is why i wrote it can be from that. It is the other symptoms that make me think of something is happening sometime

Reply Quote
Re: Alien tech and symptoms [Re: Xeno] #5008
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 PM
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have experienced about 10 or 11 of these white flashes in the sky. They are called nocturnal flashes, but that’s I’ll I know about them. They are alien ships, but I have no idea why they flash.

Reply Quote
Re: Alien tech and symptoms [Re: Anonymous] #5009
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 PM
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 PM
Alberta
Xeno Offline OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have experienced about 10 or 11 of these white flashes in the sky. They are called nocturnal flashes, but that’s I’ll I know about them. They are alien ships, but I have no idea why they flash.

It is not in the sky.. It is inside of my place most of the time shock

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.