Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
5 registered users (Xeno, Matt, Sebe, 2 invisible), 51 guests, and 172 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics681
Posts5,167
Members205
Most Online294
08:18 AM
Newest Members
Sebe, Shark, Alex, searching_thesky, LittlePink
205 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,379
EdMan 1,128
frankie85 268
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 106
Matt 101
Puff 86
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
WARSIM/WIM Project #4949
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:05 AM
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:05 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
I was the lead trainer and systems architect on the War Fighter Intelligence Module (WIM) of the War Fighter Simulations System (WARSIM) at the Lockheed Martin Information Management Facility on Lake Underhill Road in Orlando Florida. The WIM program was to replicate the entire capability of the United States Military Intelligence System and tie it into a military simulations system that could be linked to our highest level command and and control systems to conduct war games.

The system was going to tie into military vehicle and aircraft simulators used for training and integrate the crews into a war fighting simulation within a virtually created environment that could be tied to force on force actual military training at our system of national training centers. The program was to also allow the Joint Chiefs of Staffs to simulate new combat vehicles and aircraft into the war game and test new capabilities virtually.

The program was a direct Joint Chiefs of Staff initiative and overseen as by the United States Army Simulations and Training Command in Orlando Florida.

As the lead trainer on the WIM module I had access to the full technical details of every intelligence capability of the Department of Defense at the Time to include the NSA and CIA. Attached to this post is my old visitors badge to the Joint Chief of Staff Executive Offices of the Program.

The budget for the program was five billion United States dollars. When I joined the program my annual bonus for delivering on time and within budget was fifty thousand United States Dollars per year on top of my 150 thousand dollar per year salary.

Due to a failure to follow security procedures for the Joint Chiefs of Staff portion of the program DOD could not use the code written by the program as it could not be certified to be free of back doors or inserted computer virus.

That program was eventually shut down, and written up in a Federal Computing Journal as one of the worst computer program failures in Federal History.

I kept the security badge as the program was being shut down.

WARSIM was eventually downsized and scaled back and brought online for the Army as its paramount training simulation software program.

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/702523/9277757/1288928768327/200509-Payne.pdf?token=eHx1AGvlNAXzfQrQVLhSnvDvsgI%3D

Attached Files 1009180947_resized.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: WARSIM/WIM Project [Re: EdMan] #4950
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:12 AM
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:12 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In my brain is the compete technical details of every intelligence sensor system produced by DOD up through 2005, that was followed by the complete technical details of every sensor system and technology used by the Department of Homeland Security until 2013. Along with every classified document produced by NATO and our complete nuclear capabilities from 1981 to 2013.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.