Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered users (frankie85), 45 guests, and 158 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,634
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 355
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth #4742
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:03 AM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The UFO Community is moving to become a faith based community that accepts certain principles on faith rather than the scientific method. It started decades ago with Project Blue Book by the Foreign Science and Technology Center and has emerged as a fringe global group of individuals that has evolved. In its' evolution this community has developed bedrock accepted beliefs or dogma that it adheres to as part of its' belief system, for example the CIA has data it is holding that would reveal truths.

Within this UFO Community if we apply Social Network Theory we find that social capital exists in the network that is held by certain individuals. The value of the capital is limited to the UFO Community and is viewed as worthless outside that community. The transference of that social capital or its' relative worth is zero or close to zero when you try and transfer it to another social network.

In the case of my wife and I we hold huge amounts of transferable social capital based on heritage, birth, military service. religious heritage and such. This capital transfers easily between social networks and as a case in point, today I will today be leveraging that social capital to gain control of the resources of a county wide Small and Beginning Farmers Association. This position links me directly to a variety of organizations and networks such as local university agriculture programs, farms and farmers as well as state resources and programs as the county coordinator. To gain the position I am leveraging my social capital that I transferred to the network system.

Unlike the UFO Social Network emerging faith based system, my social capital has value that can be transferred with a equal value from network to network.

Should the UFO Community continue to evolve or devolve on the path it is going it will remain a fringe group with valueless social capital except for its non transferable relative worth within the UFO Community Network.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:23 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth [Re: EdMan] #4743
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:16 AM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:16 AM
Alberta
Xeno Offline

Just a guy
Xeno  Offline

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
The truth is out there

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth [Re: EdMan] #4744
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:18 AM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:18 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of worth, social network capital carries tangible value. For example the Food bank my wife manages as a joint faith based network and county program distributes thousands of pounds of food each week that is is worth thousands of dollars. Additionally she refers people from the food bank to social services worth tens of thousands of dollars in income.

In terms of the value of my social capital I am going to leverage it to take over as the county lead point person for our county Small Beginners Farmers Association that has tens of thousands of dollars of equipment provided by the state. It rents this equipment out to other members of the network and uses the funds to improve and assist Small Beginners Farmers farms and operations.

I engage on this site as a hobby and for intellectual stimulation but get no transferable social capital from it.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:24 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth [Re: EdMan] #4745
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:42 AM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:42 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
To gain transferable social capital within the Small and Beginning Farmers Association I purchased my farm and home, and then built infrastructure and began cultivating local edible berries, fruit and greens. This gave me legitimacy, social capital and stake holder status in the Small Beginning Farmers Association. By leveraging my other social capital on other social networks I was able to position myself to take over leadership of the organization and mold it in a way that supports our long term Global Climate Change Plan.

I was once asked why if I am rich by income standards of the United States I don't donate to this website. I replied I don't pay for freedom of speech and my wife and my resources are going to address economic devastation and at risk children in our county as the results of Globalization. Our income stays within traditional social networks and earns us much social capital.

Reply Quote
Re: The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth [Re: EdMan] #4748
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:53 AM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of the monetary value of social capital, my wife leveraged her social capital and in a few days raised over five hundred dollars from donations from members and non members of our church for Pastor Appreciation Day. As a reward for moving in line with the doctrine we have adopted as a result of my biblical interpretation of the Bible's teachings on a number of issues, we decided to reward the Pastor of our Church. We are going to send him and his wife to a local bed and breakfast with paid gourmet dinner for two at a local lodge for a weekend.

This is how we leverage social capital for things. It can be used to generate revenue at the local level for use in rewarding behavior that supports our Global Climate and Social Change Message.

Additionally tied to Pastor Appreciation Day our Church is hosting a pot luck dinner for the community free of cost providing free meal to the elderly, poor and at risk children. This reinforces our support to the community and the acceptability of the message the Pastor is putting out using positive reinforcement techniques. This is the opposite of the application of social network theory that terrorist groups and Hamas uses in the Gaza Strip.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:05 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: The Future of the UFO Movement's Search for the Truth [Re: EdMan] #4752
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I have just assumed leadership of the County Small and Beginning Farmers Association and drafted a note for the community calendar with regards to our next meeting and press release for our local newspapers regarding my role as the new leader for the association. By leveraging my social capital, I have gained control of and the ability to shape the future of the organization with regards to its function within the environment of Global Climate Change at the local level.

This is provided as an example of the relative value of social capital in social networks within the context of social media and the UFO Global Network.

By making use of my traditional social capital I invested in traditional social networks I have gained control of thousands of dollars in terms of equipment, thousands of dollars in terms of agricultural grants, and thousands of hours of man power I can tap for farm improvement programs at the local level.

In terms of the value of the social capital generated on this website with regards to my assuming control of this association that value was zero and non transferable.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:23 PM.
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.