Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 48 guests, and 160 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,633
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 354
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Transforming anger #4686
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:46 AM
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:46 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Anger! It is something happening alot on a network. A user did not like your reply and gets angry or you were disrespected and got mad. Here realities and opinions can ne opposite so having anger can be usual. Some people know well to deal with it but some doesn't. It can create a lot of issues in communication and interractions not to deal well with anger so to help the network I will provide a little information to help transforming anger so it is easier to stay respectful and positive.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Transforming anger [Re: Xeno] #4687
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 AM
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Anger is a functional emotion, as it is a fitting evolutionary response to i jury and loss. It often steels us toward constructive action. However, anger, like stress, is incredibly taxing on the mind and body. People inclined to anger have more heart attacks and gastrointestinal problems than those who are not. Anger also often incites violence, both physical and emotional. Using anger as a tool for right ends is possible by learning to transform it from a destructive animal rage into a righteous expression of justice.

Anger is an emotion to accept as a clje that something is not right to you and will make you realise that something must be done or said to have your justice. The most important is to live the emotion without letting it become negative and destructive. You can be angry and still be respectful and courteous to express clearly your point of view. It is not always easy to do but it is possible!

Reply Quote
Re: Transforming anger [Re: Xeno] #4689
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 AM
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:11 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Techniques of withdrawal, analysis, detachement and compassion help turn anher into peace

I will share 9 exemple

1-Spacious withdrawal: Retreat from the source of your anger and sit quietly, breathing deeply. Bring the situation to mind and then slowly expand your awareness to encompass more than the situation; focus on your breathing if you need to as relative importance of your anger shrinks in your mind. This disengages the unthinking parts of your brain that make you want to lash out and enhages the moderating thoughtful parts.

2-Counting down: An oldie but goodie. Count down slowly from twenty or whatever works for you. When you reach one, your emotional response will already have cooled.

3-Counteremotional exercise: Use anger as a trigger for love. Use your anger as a spark to consider what you love and those things that you find beautiful in life. Most importantly, be compassionate toward your own anger.

4-Structural analysis: In a meditative posture, consider the situation as objectively as you possibly can. Analyse the roles, intentions and actions of everyone involved as well as the enterity of the event, its wins and losses. Respond clinically.

Reply Quote
Re: Transforming anger [Re: Xeno] #4690
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:30 AM
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:30 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
5-Planning: Use the anger to steel you and make you stronger. Focus your angry emotions on a plan to establish resources and skills to resolve the problem.

6-Emptiness: Using the same principles as structural analysis, take it a step further and recognize the transitory nature of human life and human squabbles.

7-Abandoning the Self: Feel the anger in your mind and observe it detachedly. Recognize how the state of anger ebs and flows with electrochemical impulses in the brain. You anger is not you Self. There is no self. Thus, there is no anger.

8-Loving kindness: Respomd with love, "turn the other cheek", Let the source be and love to be better than it by not being the same making it worst. Respond with love and improve your situation kindly.

9-Building alliances: Realize that you do not exist in isolation. Recognize that you are part of a community and a support network.

Reply Quote
Re: Transforming anger [Re: Xeno] #4703
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:50 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:50 AM
frankie85 Offline

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Evolutionary lol kinda old fahsioned to think that emotions stems from a need over time

Reply Quote
Re: Transforming anger [Re: frankie85] #4705
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:20 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:20 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
These are classic anger management techniques from a anger management program. I was going to complete a masters degree in Psychiatric Social Work but did not want to do the internship as it was unpaid. I am well acquainted with the program and managing it.

Reply Quote
Re: Transforming anger [Re: EdMan] #4709
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Of course it is! I was not sharing what I think since I was attacked for doing so. Now I only share what human professional tells me such as mindfullness program.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.