Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, frankie85), 40 guests, and 171 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics822
Posts6,638
Members240
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MasterOgon, Timothy Morsch, Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd
240 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,882
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 356
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
spy system in Europe #4654
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
hiding

Last edited by Stormy; Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:38 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: spy system in Europe [Re: Stormy] #4706
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:37 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:37 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Those are only satellite up and down links to space based systems.

The true power of the NSA lays in the ACQUAINT Artificial Intelligence System built by joint NSA and CIA contractors within the confines of the ARDA program that is tied to those up and down links. The ACQUAINT AI terminals were to be deployed to select cabinet and senior intelligence officers with fielding of the system to begin in the 2010-11 time frame. ACQUAINT is the most advanced artificial intelligence program in the world.

The attached proposed interface showing a simulated summarized multimedia answer extracted from broadcast news, addressing the origins of terrorists in the American embassy bombings in East Africa is what the ACQUAINT system looks like.

The system operates as illustrated below. I have a complete copy of the ARDA ACQUAINT AI program briefing I got for reference.

Determining the Answer

References will be processed through techniques that analyze statistical similarities of the contexts in which such references occurred, thereby resolving ambiguities that might exist in the transcripts. Co-reference resolution has been studied extensively in the MUC domain, and that work will be extended to deal with the ungrammatical and error full nature of text extracted from multi-media streams, as well as account for visual metadata elements. Learning to extract semantic relations among entities can be seen as a generalization of finding co-reference relations, and we will apply the same kind of algorithms adapted to error full multi-media data. Relations can be relatively static (e.g., stories about Bush and McCain tend to indicate differences of opinion), or can be dynamic roles in a particular event (e.g., Bush signed the nuclear energy research initiative), in which case the time and type of event must also be extracted.

Attached Files AQUAINT AI Program.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: spy system in Europe [Re: EdMan] #4707
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:43 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:43 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
Now the following is what I was able to do with my internal linked to our Alien Singularity AI Battle Net of Ascended Civilizations as a Human Alien Hybrid Clan Leader.

02/21/09

Al Qaeda: A Second Front in the Red Sea?

Edward, Major, USA, MI, (RET)

Recent activity in the Red Sea region indicates the possibility that Al Qaeda, in an effort to counter the United States military build-up in Afghanistan, is attempting to open a second front in the Red Sea region. Analysis of the movement of Al Qaeda operatives into Yemen, statements issued by Al Qaeda leaders, along with terrorist operations in Somalia and Egypt indicate we may be seeing the first stages of a terrorist offensive in the Red Sea, Horn of Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa regions.

Further analysis of the current political-economic-demographic situation in Egypt, coupled to Al Qaeda’s existing technical capabilities, indicates that Al Qaeda could inflict serious harm and possibly destabilize Egypt through a coordinated, strategically targeted, and low cost terrorist attacks. Should Al Qaeda succeed in destabilizing Egypt this would seriously undermine the United States position in the region. The benefit to Al Qaeda; and other states hostile to the United States and the West; in accomplishing this would be to significantly raise the price of oil by forcing the re-routing of oil shipments away from the Suez Canal. Such a rise in oil prices would have an immediate positive effect on the economies of such nations as Iran and others hostile to the United States while negatively affecting United States and Western efforts to deal with the current economic crisis.

This effort, also if tied to coordinated attacks in Somalia; along with other operations in Sub-Saharan Africa also has the ability to stretch United States and Western forces to a degree that puts our efforts in Southwest Asia at risk.

Given these conditions, and Al Qaeda’s current technological, logistics, intelligence and information dissemination capabilities, such a threat must be taken seriously. As the United States and Western forces press forward with efforts contain and neutralize Al Qaeda in Southwest Asia it is clear that we face a substantial threat to our flank in the Red Sea region.

Countering this threat will take a coordinated effort by the United States, the Western nations, and supportive governments in the Middle East. Al Qaeda has clearly shown that it is capable of reacting to circumstances with extreme agility and has likely already seen and begun to exploit this vulnerable flank in an effort to undermine our push against it.

Despite statements to the contrary, Al Qaeda remains a formidable foe. In this fight it is imperative that we commit the best and brightest of our intelligence, military and security services in order to hold the line as we move forward in Southwest Asia. I note that much of this assessment was performed as a result of an advanced strategic military simulation I have run. The results of this simulation have been reviewed and accepted by a number of senior academics and military professionals. Given this, I feel it is imperative that the United States and its allies review the current threat posture in the Red Sea region and initiate an appropriate response to counter this emerging threat.

Attached Files (Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)h.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)a.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)b.jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97).jpg(Summary Material 1) Red Sea I&W Process(97)f.jpg
Reply Quote
Re: spy system in Europe [Re: EdMan] #4708
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 AM
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 AM
E
EdMan Offline
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline
Rear Admiral
E
My nano tech singularity interface to the ascended civilizations AI Battle Net is the most powerful computer interface on this planet. It links me to star ships of advanced ascended civilizations that have mastered singularity technology which gives them control of gravity, time and space within limits.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: spy system in Europe [Re: EdMan] #4799
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:06 PM
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:06 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline OP

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Thanks Edman,
the video is about ECHELON..or part of it. The system Ed Snowden talked a lot about. And then they have HAARP...they portable ones also. I wonder what is going on with this too.

portable HAARP...

with this thing you can do a lot more than only spying..... hiding

dangerous stuff.....which - i think- should better not exist..... sad

typing

Last edited by Stormy; Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.