Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, Matt, 1 invisible), 42 guests, and 157 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics681
Posts5,166
Members204
Most Online294
08:18 AM
Newest Members
Shark, Alex, searching_thesky, LittlePink, logs22
204 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,378
EdMan 1,128
frankie85 268
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 106
Matt 101
Puff 86
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech #4451
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:22 AM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:22 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
https://www.livescience.com/63669-ancient-retrovirus-addiction.html?utm_source=notification

Our viral nano tech operates much like a retrovirus, It attaches to the human DNA sequence and alters it to cause changes in human beings. In my case with my spine being shattered and full of bullet holes, my viral DNA has altered my DNA causing it to produce pain killing endorphins allowing me to engage in normal human activities free from pain.

Our mono atomic nano tech is overlaid on the atomic structure of our bodies at the quantum level. It is tied to the micro black hole singularity technology in our visual cortex.

It along with viral DNA allows us to take round after round of weapons fire and keep on with our mission.

We also use the quantum level nano tech to alter the structure of people we come into contact with by touching them. We link by singularity quantum faster than light computer AI driven interface and decide if we will heal a person or not by way of altering their structure at the quantum level. Via our singularity technology we can draw energy in at the quantum level from Sol System's sun.

Attached Files Singularity Technlogy Micro Black Hole Universal Computer Interface.jpgSpinal MRI.jpg
Last edited by EdMan; Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:27 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4452
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 AM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Our science and technology is billions of years more advanced than your cyborg level technology. It represents the transition from normal human state to ascended state of being.

We are able at the quantum level using the power of micro singularity able to alter the structure of a human being at the quantum level at great cost in terms of energy.

This was demonstrated and documented by the United Methodist Church.

Which collected the records and recorded my words after such events.

Last edited by EdMan; Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:50 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4535
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:53 AM
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:53 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In terms of what the Old CIA NOC empire and enemy human alien hybrids are partially attempting to get from our viral nano tech, along with cracking the security coding on our mono atomic singularity tied nano tech, is the pain killing endorphins produced in great supply by our viral nano tech. These endorphins and the chemical composition of them are indescribably valuable to big pharmaceutical corporations. The application of them to the pain management industry could completely replace current medications and produced hundreds of billions of dollars in profits for these corporations.

The endorphins act on the central nervous system and suppress recognition of pain by the brain. A totally new approach to pain management that is non addictive.

My spine has been broken in several places back shot full of holes from high velocity silenced weapons.

I should be in non-treatable agony but the endorphins produced by my viral nano tech block my brain from recognizing the pain signals.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:54 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4610
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:57 AM
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:57 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
In addition to the pain killing compounds that block the pain signals from being received in the brain, our viral nano tech produces a variety of compounds that suppress inflammation of the damaged and destroyed vertebra and and reinforce the density of the remaining structure in a non arthritis way allowing the damaged spinal structure to continue to function. These compounds are worth hundreds of billions of dollars to large pharmaceutical corporations in terms of bone repair and grafting operations and treatments for arthritis.

The old CIA NOC Empire, DNC and Enemy Human Alien hybrids have been attempting to exploit this technology since they landed some four thousands years ago.

At the time of the landing the enemy human alien hybrids landed in the old Minoan Empire by mile long assault lander. When the Allied warp task force of Warp Pincers and Heavy Battle Cruisers Showed up in Sol System the Assault Landing Ship made a emergency ascent leaving the cultural integration team stranded on the planet engaged in covert combat with our race that crashed here eight thousand years ago. During the combat our race secured the commander of a Allied Force Seeder Star Ship that ejected by survival pod after being engaged by the Enemy Super Battle Cruiser. His peaceful mission was to seed Venus with genetically engineered algae and bacteria to convert the atmosphere of the planet to a breathable one for human like races.

Three Allied Warp Heavy Battle Cruisers and a flotilla of fast attack warp mile long Warp Fast Attack Pincers engaged the Enemy Super Battle Cruiser. It fled the system and had its' singularity drive disabled by the Warp Fast Attack Pincers by a Brown Dwarf in this Galaxy. The well over a thousand mile long Enemy Super Battle Cruiser was heavily damaged and poorly repaired from tens of thousands of years of raids and combat since the end of the Lucifer War.

The Commander of the Allied Battle Cruiser Task Force rammed the Enemy Super Battle Cruiser with her ten mile long flag ship and ordered the entire crew complement to assault and board the Enemy Ship in space armor.

It took nearly a decade of combat at relativistic sub light speed to secure the Enemy Super Battle Cruiser. The crew of the TF Flag ship salvaged material from the Enemy Super Battle Cruiser to repair their ship. When the repairs were completed they marked the location of the destroyed slagged Enemy Super Battle Cruiser.

Alerted to another crisis the Allied Task force redeployed and has been lost to the mists of time.

Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4753
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just got all my test results back and every single blood value is normal!!!! I’ve been dreading these tests for months. Thank you God! ❤️✝️🙏🏼

I am Edman posting from a local pub. This friend of ours came to visit us a few months ago dying from a terminal brain tumor. He and I spoke and I told him its like brain fog and not to worry. He went through round after round of Chemo and his brain tumor cleared and his blood tests today came back absolutely normal. He no longer has cancer and no evidence of it or its effects on his blood. He just posted this finding and Facebook and I just posted back that God is good and sometimes reaches down to people in distress. Like Judge Kavenaugh I enjoy beer and am waiting on my Pizza. Technlogy so advanced looks like magic or a miracle. This is a pro Trump anti DNC Liberal Bar with a Gun on a rack over the bar and MSNBC on so the patrons can curse liberal democrats

Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: Anonymous] #4754
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:22 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Cosmic larva
Xeno  Online Content

Cosmic larva
Rear Admiral
Alberta
Pepperoni fromage

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: Xeno] #4755
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
When we used singularity technology to alter the quantum structure of our friend we were sitting at our dining room round table playing Yahtzee. This is a dice based probability game. During the course of playing Yahtzee all four players threw a series of dice of the same number scoring a Yahtzee. By altering the quantum structure of our friend to clear his cancer and make it receptive to treatment we were altering it at the quantum level and it shifted local probability that is tied to quantum phenomenon and mechanics.

This is one of several friends of ours that I have healed with advanced mono atomic or viral nano tech linked to the singularity interface in my visual cortex.

He survived terminal cancer and is completely clear and his friends are blowing up his Facebook page thanking the Judea Christian God Xeno hates with his whole being for saving him.

Sorry if it upsets you Xeno but I have my threads and you have yours, I stay off yours and would appreciate you staying off my threads.

What follows is a sample of the flood of words flowing in and flooding our friends Facebook Post.

Again Xeno I would appreciate you staying off my threads, I know you have a vile, vicious hatred for Judea Christianity

Oh thank God. 😘😘💙💙
Manage
Great news!!!!!
Manage
😍🙏
Manage
God is GREAT🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️
Manage
Awesome 👏
Awesome!!
Manage
Edward God is good and reaches down to us in many ways
Manage
Hallelujah!!!!!
Manage
Awesome news!!
Manage
Good news, Dean!
Manage
That’s awesome!
Manage
Amen!! So happy to hear the great news! That's a blessing 💗
Manage
Great news!
Manage
Good to hear

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:57 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4759
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:12 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:12 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The following was the type of cancer our friend had. It had spread to his Neuro system and was in terminal condition. He is now cancer free and getting lots of love expressed to him and the Judea Christian God on his Facebook Page. I have done this several times and have records of it in the Methodist and Catholic Churches.

Neuroendocrine Tumor: Introduction
Approved by the Cancer.Net Editorial Board, 11/2016
ON THIS PAGE: You will find some basic information about this disease and the parts of the body it may affect. This is the first page of Cancer.Net’s Guide to Neuroendocrine Tumor. To see other pages, use the menu. Think of that menu as a roadmap to this full guide.

About the endocrine system
The body’s endocrine system is made up of cells that produce hormones. Hormones are chemical substances that are carried through the bloodstream that have a specific effect on the activity of other organs or cells in the body.

About endocrine and neuroendocrine tumors
A tumor begins when healthy cells change and grow out of control, forming a mass. A tumor can be cancerous or benign. A cancerous tumor is malignant, meaning it can grow and spread to other parts of the body if it is not found early and treated. A benign tumor means the tumor can grow but will not spread. A benign tumor usually can be removed without it causing much harm.

An endocrine tumor is a mass that begins in the parts of the body that produce and release hormones. Because an endocrine tumor develops from cells that produce hormones, the tumor can also produce hormones. This can cause serious illness.

A neuroendocrine tumor begins in the hormone-producing cells of the body’s neuroendocrine system, which is made up of cells that are a combination of hormone-producing endocrine cells and nerve cells. Neuroendocrine cells are found throughout the body in organs such as the lungs and gastrointestinal tract, including the stomach and intestines. Neuroendocrine cells perform specific functions, such as regulating air and blood flow through the lungs and controlling how quickly food moves through the gastrointestinal tract.

Types of neuroendocrine tumors
There are many types of neuroendocrine tumors. This section focuses on 3 specific types: pheochromocytoma, Merkel cell cancer, and neuroendocrine carcinoma. Other types of tumors that begin in hormone-producing cells are described in their own sections on Cancer.Net, including pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, thyroid cancer, adrenal gland tumors, and pituitary gland tumors.

Pheochromocytoma. Pheochromocytoma is a rare tumor that begins in the chromaffin cells of the adrenal gland. These specialized cells release the hormone adrenaline during times of stress. Pheochromocytoma most often occurs in the adrenal medulla, the area inside the adrenal glands. This type of tumor increases the production of the hormones adrenaline and noradrenaline, which increase blood pressure and heart rate. Even though a pheochromocytoma is usually benign, it may still be life-threatening because the tumor may release large amounts of adrenaline into the bloodstream after injury. Among people with pheochromocytoma, 80% have a tumor in 1 adrenal gland, 10% have tumors in both glands, and 10% have a tumor outside the adrenal glands.

Merkel cell cancer. Merkel cell cancer is a highly aggressive, or fast-growing, rare cancer. It starts in hormone-producing cells just beneath the skin and in the hair follicles. It is usually found in the head and neck region. Merkel cell cancer may also be called neuroendocrine carcinoma of the skin or trabecular cancer.

Neuroendocrine carcinoma. Around 60% of neuroendocrine tumors cannot be described as anything other than “neuroendocrine carcinoma.” Neuroendocrine carcinoma can start in a number of places in the body, including the lungs, brain, and gastrointestinal tract.

Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4765
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:43 PM
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:43 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
Our friend is one of several dying near death people that have come to see me that got better against all odds an rose to health from a terminal illness. This is no clown playing woobie woobie, this is life and death. These incidents have been recorded and documented by the Catholic and Methodist Churches and medical industry that was treating them. When I go in for medical treatment I pay nothing, get a private room, the top physician in the hospital and such.

That is the scale and nature of my medical care for the rest of my life with a quarter of a million dollar pension plan for the rest of my life. I don't have time or tolerate clowns that put on masks in green light and play woobie woobie.

Last edited by EdMan; Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4777
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:11 AM
Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:11 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
The following is the reply to the huge out welling of love and support to our friend on Facebook to his recovery from terminal cancer. I have done this several times, terminal friends in the last stages of cancer and other illnesses with no hope have come to me. These recoveries are documented in the medical treatment facilities, the VA, DOD and the Global United Methodist Church as well as the Catholic Church. Xeno has an irrational vile, irreverent virulent hatred for the Judea Christian Religion and all things related to it. Be that as it is, I am what I am and work within the framework of the Judea Christian faith and the Global United Methodist Church and the Catholic Church.

Thank you everyone for your love and support! It’s been a journey. I feel as though the negatives in life always seem to outweigh the positives because the hits seem to always keep coming. However, a victory like this should be celebrated and I thank you all for your check-ins, prayers, offers of help and constant support. I’m very grateful to get a clean bill of health and I thank my doctors and nurses but overall my creator. I was in a very dark place even before getting sick and without my faith I honestly don’t know where I would be right now. So, thank you God for hearing my prayers and for giving me health. Thank you for pulling me out of the darkness and bringing me back into your light and showing me that your love and promise to never forsake me will always stand true! ❤️

Reply Quote
Re: Mono Atomic and Viral Nano Tech [Re: EdMan] #4778
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:09 AM
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:09 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Captain
EdMan  Offline OP
Captain
E
As for social capital I bank mine in traditional social networks that I can transfer it from network to network amassing assets and resources to address the economic and nutrition devastation in this green ghetto region where women were so desperate to survive that they sold themselves to be host mothers for invetro children from high end fertility clinics. The few social capital pennies of lead the woobie woobie clown with a mask on this site and network might earn in worthless non transferable social capital would not even come close to be usable to help address the economic devastation caused by Globalization in this region.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.