Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Help and Support Help & Support Other Topics
Online Now
2 registered users (EdMan, 1 invisible), 34 guests, and 75 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory40
Topics568
Posts4,237
Members184
Most Online239
Sep 3rd, 2018
Newest Members
Vince, nightwalker150, Andrei, MBI1, RECKER_NONENAME
184 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,021
EdMan 987
frankie85 233
Diego 170
MIB1 127
Matt 89
Puff 86
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of September
Donors: 1 Raised: $10.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Was i taken? #442
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 PM
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:13 PM

S
ScaredandConfuse OP
Unregistered
ScaredandConfuse OP
Unregistered
S

Hello,
I'm writing you out of the blue because of a strange experience I had in London last year. Normally, I wouldn't be telling paranormal stories to strangers, but I'm curious if anyine has heard of any similar reports or concurrent events. I'm sure you get crazy stories here all the time, but this rattled me to my core and I know in my bones this was real.

I don't want to disclose my career field, however, I am considered by the public to be a "trained observer" of the highest integrity. I travel to the UK from the states on a regular basis so i am familiar with the city and Heathrow.

On the 7th of June 2018, i was staying in a hotel on bath road near the airport. Around 4am, i woke to the sound of something sliding very loudly in my room. I am absolutely positive i was awake and not dreaming. I realized that sliding sound was coming from my ear rubbing against the sheets of the bed. To my suprise my entire body was slowly being pulled toward the head of the bed. It was as if someone was standing behind the headboard pulling me slowly from under each arm. My body moved at least 3 inches under no control of my own. I froze in fear for 5-7 seconds while i scanned the room looking for some intruder. I saw none. I then attempted to get to my feet. As i sat up, i felt pressure on both of my shoulders that pushed me back down. I did not have sleep paralysis. I had control over my arms and legs and was able to move, however the pressure on my shoulders kept me in place. This lasted for 3-4 seconds. When the pressure left it was not instantaneous. It's as if the pressure faded away slowing. I then shot up and searched the room completely, trying to control my fear and tremors in my hands. I found nothing.

I hear about abductions all the time, but i dont know what to make of this. Anyone out there have any thoughts? Thanks

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Was i taken? [Re: Anonymous] #551
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:49 PM
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:49 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Steve Offline
Ensign
Steve  Offline
Ensign
Los Angeles, CA
I, too, have experienced some intrusive force that awoke me.

It happened at my old house, and has yet to happen again, where I always slept on the top bed of a bunk bed. That night I slept under a blanket. In the middle of the night I was awakened by a violent pull on my blanket, which removed most of it from my body. Shocked by the sudden thing, I remained motionless and silent, waiting to hear the culprit's (potentially either of my brothers) weight on the bed or floor. No sound from the spring mattress below or creak from the floor came to perception, so I pulled my blanket back on.

It was an occurrence that would long linger in my memory.

Reply Quote
Re: Was i taken? [Re: Steve] #581
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:58 AM
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:58 AM
E
EdMan Online content
Captain
EdMan  Online Content
Captain
E
That was case of demonic interaction. The house probably dates back to William the Conqueror, he had some demonic issues he put down during th greet property audit of the UK after the invasion, obscene acts in Churches he cleaned up, bestiality. He put down demonic entities raised in Human form with fire torch burning at the stake after careful testing. When the body is not fully destroyed they hang around tied to it in local region at a quantum level being trapped to decaying remains that will pass to hell confinement when remains decay to certain point. Probability sweeps detect the entity and low level energy drains give the entity power. it feeds on fear ad pain that cause the brain electrical activity of a human to peak. It reads the peak draws energy from it like a battery drain trying to attune to the mind of its prey using stored energy in in quantum matrix. At peak level it can read all your life event computer passwords and phone number from the house it can ring your phone make noises hang up. The issue you experienced is from it acting on the quantum level you can see and not detect with current technology save by probability sweep. Running a random number generator on cell phone see a reoccurring patter shows the entity is near or far disrupting probability at the quantum level. Some dice or deck of card pulling them out at random also works rather scary when you start seeing black and red card patterns. That is why the Romans where throwing dice over Jesus Christ Robe and the Sky Darkened ground shook dice fell into a pattern and they said he was the son of God, Come from Ancient Egypt research with Wigi Board. this demon is weak remains decaying would have sexually assaulted you if it could have

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
September
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Latest Photos
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up
First Confirmed Image of In-planted Alien Technlogy
Drug Cartel Phased Array 3d Radar
Dr. Reed's Golden Retriever, "Suzy"
The "Obelisk" Spacecraft

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.5, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.