Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered users (Xeno, frankie85), 40 guests, and 171 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics822
Posts6,638
Members240
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
MasterOgon, Timothy Morsch, Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd
240 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,882
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 356
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan #4258
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 AM
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
At the location we have established our East Coast foothold on we are positioned over a short number of generations to secure this area in support of our long range climate goal to become upper middle class and affluent farmers and traders via the coming ice free North West Passage to Asia, Europe and Russia. With shifting climate regions we are well positioned geographically to take advantage of the shift in climate with minimal impact on our clan members well out into the future. We have secure ourselves in the regions most valuable for trade via the Emerging Northwest Passage on the East and West Coasts of the United States.

Attached Files Map A&B.jpgMap A.jpgMap B.jpg
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4275
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
I have set up a meeting at a local coffee shop to talk the transfer of control of responsibilities for the local county Small Beginning Farmers Association to myself. This is part of phased plan per our long range Global Climate Change Plan. Local small farmers mostly in their late 40s and 50's are experiencing growth in sales and productivity from the Trump economy. Additionally a local idled factory is looking are restarting due to the Trump economy and boosting the local jobs and employment figures. Most of the association farmers are retirees from out of state and bring outside resources to the region and economy. The current leadership of the Small Beginning Farmers Association wishes to focus on the farmer's cooperative sales market in the local village and working their farms and has little spare time to focus on the association.

Our plan is to link this association to public school, religious school, the local ecological village (Human Alien Hybrid and Human Genus Class R&D facility) and veteran's farming organizations in an overlapping network of activities in the local area. This includes the local food bank that we will be guiding the local small and beginning farmers association to donate produce to that is managed by my wife/mate.

The end goal of this long range plan is to uplift the local community and increase the quality of nutrition support to impoverished local families building good will through social services organizations to local religious organizations I and my wife.mate belong too and work with. This tactic is the same that Hamas uses on the Gaza Strip to build support from the local Gaza Population. Over the course of our remaining roughly 30 years of life on Earth we will be using this linked networks to guide the local population to a higher quality of life and economic success.

People that visit this site spend a lot of time looking for aliens and wishing they would help the human race. We have done so for the last 8,000 years and continue to do so.

My wife and I are weaving together the local social services and farming networks to build a Hamas like friendly, respectful and appreciative to Judea Christian Religion Population and uplift the quality of the local social services programs nutrition and economic support.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4276
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:03 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:03 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In implementing our plan for surviving and emerging better from Global Climate Change my wife and I are leveraging our family heritage and decades of intelligence experience and first hand experience in the Middle East to build a nice, friendly version of Hamas in Judea Christian form in our local area. We belong to a number of local organizations and religious sects and work in them in various capacities. We will use our experience and training to link these networks into a Hamas like social services organization using the same tactics that Hamas uses in the Gaza strip.

You can follow along as we move out in building this over the next few decades working from inside the system forging social services into a new direction

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4277
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:08 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:08 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In term of operations my wife and I arrived in this region. Oriented ourselves established ourselves in local civic and religious institutions leveraged our family heritage and status as war heroes, male and female, to build a foothold in the local community and are now directing and shaping the flow of social services through our service in local community services as volunteers. This is in keeping with Islamic Tradition of descendants of the Prophet serving as local spiritual, community and war leaders, save we are doing so within the context of the Western Civilization Judea Christian Religion model. You can spend all day on this board and achieve nothing. My wife and I moved to this region and have infiltrated its social services organizations and evaluated them as suitable to support our goals of raising economic standards of living quality of life, quality of access to health care and nutrition.

Last edited by EdMan; Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:12 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4278
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:24 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:24 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The National Secure Service uses a AI based algorithm to do key word searches of United States to external communications. Key words such as Hamas in communications triggers a flag that is reviewed base on context, location and such. If it comes from a border region it triggers a cascading series of alerts. I helped design the system the NSA uses and know the key words and parameters to trigger alerts.

A review of what my wife and I are doing is in progress given our family credentials, heritage and war records. Now that I have explained what we are doing a high level review board will be looking at just what we have been up to. We have global communications via the internet from our Church send missionaries we train around the world spreading our interpretation of Judea Christian Teachings from the West and East Coasts of the United States and will use the resources of our survival farm to send additional missionaries out to spread our version of teachings about within the Judea Christian Community

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4279
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:57 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:57 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In term of the message we are spreading of peaceful coexist and self uplift it is in keeping with Islamic, Judea and Christian Teachings. We are linking social services to the Judea Christian mainstream vision of the future within keeping with the mainstream views on the Book of Revelations. We know the parameters of Global Climate Change and are coding into our children's religious teachings respect for the environment and ways to survive global climate change with fish farming from old oil rigs and offshore untaxed sales platforms and free trade locations along with barter of goods and service or special discount rates within a cooperative community.

We unlike Aum Shinrikyo are not end of days oriented, we are shifting the religious message to a more refined view of the future in keeping with the traditional views of the Book of Revelations that fits within the global climate change scientific view.

We have linked with the nascent Eco Village Global R&D center to promote and expand self sustaining farm education complexes using the Montessori method of teaching and raising moral nice self sufficient highly intelligent cooperative children in a high nutrition environment that avoid diabetes and is highly technical literate. These farm complexes are very much like the Israeli Kibbutz model.

I have informed this board that I have triggered a NSA key word flag alert and that our operations, my wife and mine have not varied and are continuing down the same path to build a faith based resilient bastion to emerge from global climate change better than before in a rural setting. We are using the local ecological village and its global movement to help establish safe bastions in other countries to produce tolerate highly educated children unlike terrorist hate filled madrases and rabid Judea Christian versions of the same that are facing Global Climate Change. My wife prefers to only focus on Christians and I have expanded the program to include the non Christian New Age peoples of the Ecological Village.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4280
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:12 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:12 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of our missionary outreach. we have deployed missionaries to China, Central Asia, Uganda and Haiti. Unlike others our missionaries are very experienced were not arrested or kidnapped made large inroads into their targeted communities and got back safe and unharmed.

As our survival farm comes online we will be diverting additional funds to missionary activity.

Aum infiltrated all levels of the Japanese Government and conducted a nerve gas attack.

We are the opposite of Aum, we are coexist cooperative religious mainstream movement.

That is sharing data and high technology legal transfers of things like geothermal power from California to highly religious Indonesia very effectively working across Christian and Muslim Faith Lines.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4281
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
In terms of the Ecological Village we and local farmers are seeing the spread of global pest to all farming regions. We are working out non chemical pesticide forms of pest reduction at the ecological village and at academic universities. This adverse side effect of globalization has been suppressed by the globalist media elites. This spread of pests has been having a effect on food production around the world and resulted in increased use of cancer causing pesticides. As I mentioned in a previous thread I have joined a Facebook group that focuses on raised bed gardening around the globe. These raised beds produced large amounts of food that is processed and stored and can be used in emergencies due to global climate change. From this group I get updates on the global spread of pests due to globalization. We in the group discuss the pest and organic ways to re-mediate the problem, The local Ecological Village has noted one particular pest that has spread this far north they have found a organic way to control.

My wife and my IQ are on par with that of Einstein as the NSA is well aware of. My wife's uncle is senior Partner in the Boeing Corporation that is building a next generation to orbit manned spacecraft.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4283
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:07 AM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:07 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My wife and I choose the Methodist sect of Christianity to work withing for a number or reasons, not the least is the sex scandal affecting the Roman Catholic Church.

We needed an outlet for ourselves and project to take on after we retired and felt Global Climate Change and such would be a ideal issue to work and based on our family heritage decided to illustrate in a nice way how Hamas got hold of the Gaza and use its teachings to build a tolerant population of people that respect Judea Christian Teachings.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4287
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:42 PM
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:42 PM
F
frankie85 Online content

Lieutenant Commander
frankie85  Online Content

Lieutenant Commander
F
Not that difficult to be smarter than Einstein really he was mistaken about so much

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: frankie85] #4303
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 PM
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 PM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
http://www.fao.org/emergencies/emergency-types/plant-pests-and-diseases/en/

The link is to a United Nations Website that talks to the global spread of crop pests and the effect on vulnerable farmers around the globe.

My wife and I are at the cutting edge of this fight from our location in Northern New England. We are working within existing social constructs and determining the best blend of services and networks to allow this region to best survive global climate change and the spread of pests via globalization. With out missionary work though our church we are sharing this data around the globe to help aid farmers and people in hard hit regions of the globe. We will be shortly completing a fund raising for genetically engineered seeds designed to better survive pests and drought conditions in Haiti. We will follow this effort up with additional missionary missions to Haiti via our church and to other areas that are effected by the ravages of global climate change and globalization's spread of agricultural pests.

To do this we will be working with the genus population of Human Alien Hybrid and Humans on our local Ecological Climate Change R&D station.

Via this operation we can cross network our missionaries with other Ecological Based efforts such as reforesting teams working in Haiti, India and elsewhere.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4337
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 AM
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:38 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
Like Hamas, ISIS and Al Qaeda we have religious based schools that teach children our version of morality, ethics and religion. Ours however we blend peace, tolerance science and technology into the teachings. As communist theory proved by controlling the education system you control the future. We have made great inroads in both the public and religious education systems. We have a high school to farm coordinator that works with both religious institutions and public ones to promote a organic farming concert in keeping with our teachings. This coordinator works with high school students to encourage them to go into agriculture upon graduation making use of the technology I am bringing online in my Lucifer War Era survival farm as a business model incubator. Our local human alien hybrid and human genus R&D center offers tours of it's facilities for elementary school children showing them the form of community that they have built.

Linked to social network theory we are constructing a overlapping societal construct aimed at helping this community survive global climate change and the ill effects of globalization and emerge from it better than they entered it.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4338
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:51 AM
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:51 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
https://edenprojects.org/history/

This link is to human alien hybrid project to reforest areas in high threat regions. This program works with the world bank to reforest at risk areas and change the dynamics of at risk populations.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4639
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:16 PM
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:16 PM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
Hello,
I dont want to get to deep in this. I did years ago already...and I am tired of ths propaganda about climat warming/changing....which is just a big lie. Sorry. Global warming is of the table....we are going into a littel ice age slowly but surely..and not the opposite. It kind of leaked though here and there, thats why they quickly changed it into GLOBAL CHANGING insteed of GLOBAL WARMING. You can check old climate statistiks and you will quickly find out, there been times long time ago already, when earth temperature was way higher than it is today.

And climat changings been always happening. This is nothing new. There will always be climat changings, because this is the nature of earth. Has a lot to do with the sun acivity and many other things.

here it gets interesting at about 2:20

Dont let them fool you.

Maybe better inform yourself about Chemtrails, Haarp aso....stuff which really is going on, they dont want you to know about. They just try to keep everybody busy with...propaganda spreading like climate changing and so on....

Last edited by Stormy; Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 PM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: Stormy] #4642
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:49 PM
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:49 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
The biggest issue with "climate change" is that most people don't understand all of the nuances and science behind it. (Myself included) People tend to say no to things they don't believe or trust. Politicians, news anchors, oil barons, blog writers, and other figureheads are not scientists. The non biased scientists all say the earth is getting warmer. The scientists who are hired by people who are opposed to global warming, agree that it is not getting warmer, otherwise they won't get paid. Much like how scientists in the 50s and 60s proved that smoking cigarettes was good for your health. so is aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, MSG or if you go back a little further [beep]... or [beep]...
Scientists now say that marijuana is good for you, because the scientists who study it are paid by the marijuana magnates.

That's just how it is. But you are free to align with whichever side of the argument you wish. I am providing no evidence to the contrary. (On purpose)

The other issue is, not many scientists have done a good job of proving it, and the ones who do, get covered up.

Yes, the world has gone through several climate events and we are technically still IN the last ice age. The fact that there is ice at all, means we are in the last of the ice age. But the point is that humans are not helping the cause.

But whether humans are solely responsible is obviously highly debatable. I don't believe that we are the sole cause. That is ludicrous. One large volcano spits out as much crap as the entire industrial revolution combined.

But. The earth IS warming, no matter the cause and will affect our water and food supplies as well as every coastline on earth in a very short time.

We may experience a few cold snaps between, but overall we are warming up, not cooling down. Global cooling was something that was proposed in the 70s, and some people still cling to the idea. Much like how some people cling to the idea, despite all of the science and proof that we have, that the world is actually flat and the entire universe revolves around the earth. They make up the most ridiculous arguments to prove it.

I'm not saying we caused it. But I know we aren't helping. Either way, it was already happening regardless of humans. And it will cool back down again eventually. But we may not survive it.

The earth will survive one way or another whether humans are here or not. Earth doesn't need an oxygen rich atmosphere, doesn't need life and doesn't need humans.

Like George Carlin said "the earth may shake us off like a bad case of fleas, and then there will be a NEW paradigm... the earth, plus plastic"

Haha

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: Spock] #4643
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:22 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:22 AM
PLANET TERRA
Stormy Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Stormy  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
PLANET TERRA
xxx

Last edited by Stormy; Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:50 AM.

***%§&#***
Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: Stormy] #4644
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:43 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I refer to global climate change and note that the human race with our guidance has survived many episodes of global climate change and emerged from it at a higher technological level to the threshold of warp travel. We released the Pi equation which provided a solution to the construct of advanced Quibit quantum processors working in concert with the head of R&D for a Muslim Technical College in India who was a retired professor of computer science for Frameingham College associated with MIT.

This release allowed the building of more advanced Quibit Quantum Computer Processors needed for Warp Research. D-Wave, IBM, Google, Apple, all have advanced quantum computing programs that are and have been made possible by the Pi Equation.

This technology will afford for more advanced climate and storm models during this age of global climate change and help reduce impacts on civilization.

I thank you for your input and note that I never mentioned global warming but rather global climate change and have discussed in other threads how we aided the human race to survive previous climate shifts and emerge at a higher technological level.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: Anonymous] #4645
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
The previous post was me. I forgot to log in.

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4646
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:09 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:09 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
We release technlogy appropriate to the cultural technical level a society during periods of global climate change to aid the human race in weathering its effects and emerging from global climate change better than it entered it. The following are emails from my R&D team with regards to the Pi Equation that was needed to build the advanced Qubit Quantum Computer Processors currently in use with D-Wave, IBM, Apple Google. My team has hundreds of pages of detailed mathematical analysis to go with this equation that took over a year to manually compile. Far more than can be posted on this site.

The value of radius r is of interest to us. It should be equal to 2/(√Π). From this equation we get an algebraic equation for Π (Pi).
Π = 4 / r2 = 4 / ((xS – xB)2 + (yS – yB)2)

RE: Pi Equation derived - Thanks to God -- Mohideen
Sent:
Wed 4/30/08 12:09 PM
To:
Edward
Security scan upon download
Pi_Equati...doc (250.6 KB)
If you're having problems downloading attachments, please sign in again and select "Remember me on this computer".
Sign in again

Dear Ed and Ivan,                           April 30, 2008;

Well and wish to hear the same sound from you; families, friends, and colleagues.

By God's grace the derivation is over. Our approach gives a much better accuracy than previously established for the Circle Squaring Problem.

Further we might have given a new meaning to the phrase - A picture is worth a thousand words. In this case, a picture is worth many algebraic expressions. See the philosophical query at the end of the attachment.

May we hope that the full detailed derivation of Pi gets into our team’s database before it gets archived under the authorship of all the three of us in the alphabetical order:
Edward; Ivan; and Mohideen.

We hope to reference our team’s work for details when we publish the abridged version in journals, God willing.

With prayers to God,

Ever Yours,

Mohideen
Retired Associate Professor of Computer Science,
Framingham State College, MA 01707

Dear Ed and Ivan,                      May 11, 2008;

Well and wish to hear the same sound from both of you and your families, friends, and colleagues.

With regards to the advancement of quantum computing I have identified an important subsequent application of Ed's geometric work.

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/quant-ph/pdf/0209/0209120v2.pdf

Because it is the non-local properties that generate entanglement in quantum systems, we first study the invariants and geometric representation of non-local two-qubit operations. A pair of two-qubit operations are called locally equivalent if they differ only by local operations. We apply the Cartan decomposition theorem to su(4), the Lie algebra of the special unitary group SU(4). We find that the geometric structure of non-local gates is a 3-Torus. On the other hand, the Cartan decomposition of su(4) derived from the complexification of sl(4) yields an easy way to derive the invariants for local transformations. These invariants can be used to determine whether two gates are locally equivalent. Moreover, we establish the relation of these local invariants to the coordinates of the 3-Torus. This provides with a way to compute the corresponding points on the 3-Torus for a given gate. It turns out that asingle non-local gate may correspond to finitely many different points on the 3-Torus. If we represent these points in a cube with side length, there is obvious symmetry between these points. We then use the Weyl group theory to reduce this symmetry. We know that in this case the Weyl group is generated by a set of reflections in R3. It is these reflections that create the kaleidoscopic symmetry of points that correspond to the same non-local gate in the cube. We can explicitly compute these reflections, and thereby show that the local equivalence classes of two-qubit gates are in one-to-one correspondence with the points in a tetrahedron except on the base. This provides a complete geometric representation of non-local two-qubit operations.

The cube that is talked of in the above quote is Pi, the ratio between the area of a circle and the square of its radius. Could this cube be constructed? Yes, now we have a geometric method of measuring a line segment of length Pi thanks to the work by Ed.

Construction of line segment with length Pi:

1. Draw a square with side of 2; draw the circle of equal area following Ed's construction.
2. Draw a concentric circle with radius 1. Using the similar triangles approach, construct the square of area equal to the circle of radius 1. The side of this square is sqrt(Pi).
3. Draw a right angled triangle with one side of length 1 and another side of length sqrt(Pi). Let this triangle be ABC with the side AB of length 1 and side BC of length sqrt (Pi).
4. Extend the side BA to BX such that BX is of same length as BC, that is sqrt(Pi).
5. Extend the side BC.
6. From X draw a line parallel to AC (the hypotenuse) so that it intersects the extension of BC at Y.
7. The triangle ABC and XBY are similar.
8. By ratios of the sides of the similar triangles, the length of BY is Pi.

We now have a geometric method of measuring Pi.

The above result need not be published separately. We might however wish to consider using this result in our technical publication, God willing.

Rest in next.

Ever Yours,

Mohideen

Retired Associate Professor of Computer Science,
Framingham State College, MA 01707

Reply Quote
Re: Our Global Climate Change Long Range Plan [Re: EdMan] #4647
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:21 AM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:21 AM
E
EdMan Offline OP
Rear Admiral
EdMan  Offline OP
Rear Admiral
E
My wife and I are off to Church this morning. We have dramatically increased Church Revenue and have exponentially increased church membership and minister to over 900 families in our local area. I am in the process of completing Phase I of our Lucifer War era survival farm.

We are continuing to move forward with our global climate change plan.

Reply Quote
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.