Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered users (), 44 guests, and 161 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics821
Posts6,633
Members238
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Emily, SlimCudAleain, Insyd, NIX66611, Npcghost
238 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,881
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 354
Spock 270
Stormy 266
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 108
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? #4116
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:57 PM
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:57 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
The one thing that everybody keeps missing is the fact that we likely are NOT the only intelligent beings on Earth. Everyone keeps talking about the potential for life in the ocean of Europa (a moon of Jupiter) or Enceladus (a moon of Saturn). I am all in favour of investigating both satellites for life. But keep in mind, that if there is INTELLIGENT life on either or both, it likely will be of the Whale or Porpoise variety.

Now, to get back to the purpose for this thread. Many scholars have suggested, with a fair degree of confidence, that Cetaceans (Whales, Porpoises, and the like) are every bit as intelligent as Humans are. Whilst we cannot quantify that intelligence, due to its extreme difference from ours, we are able to determine that they probably ARE as intelligent as we are.

People have argued that they have not created something like the dirt bike. My response to that is, So? Cetaceans don't need to have created things of that nature in their watery environment. It is suggested that Whalesong is as expressive and complete a language as English, or any other language spoken by Humans.

Furthermore, we don't SPEAK Whalesong. We do not have any idea how many dialects of Whalesong might exist, just within one species of Whale, let alone between varieties of Whales. And that does not even begin to speak for Dolphins and other Porpoises. These beings are far more than just "animals", according to some scholars.

So let us look at the intelligent life that may be in our own waters, as well as what may or may not be on Enceladus and Europa. I think it is very important that we STOP treating Whales, Dolphins, and other Cetaceans as "animals" like dogs and cats, although we should also be kind to dogs and cats. But Whales, Dolphins, and other Cetaceans should be treated as beings with all the same rights as Humans. Their intelligence appears to be every bit the equal, if not possibly superior, to our own.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4128
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 PM
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:44 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Yes there is

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4389
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 PM
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
As I have said in other posts. The more we learn about animals on this planet, the less impressive we are as humans... the less special we seem to be... the less unique we seem to be.

We literally cannot define what makes us human, because every time we try, we find other animals that have the same capabilities. I argue that if dolphins evolved On land, they probably would have been our rivals.... if we didn't kill each other off...

They could probably make tools if they had a purpose to, or had hands... their environment restricted certain aspects of their development, but, also greatly advanced others.

They can literally speak telepathically. By that, I mean they can create images with sonar and projected those images to each other. This has been proven. They can also tell each other how to open puzzles through verbal communication while blindfolded. Also proven.

And some researchers have made devices which speak very basic dolphin. "My name is (whatever)" etc.. then they found that dolphins have different dialects...

Some birds are thought to be equally as intelligent. As are elephants. Intelligence is very much a "concept". Not a well defined definition.

Another example of our inferiority. It took me several minutes to type this, and would have taken me quite a while to speak these words. Dolphins can literally send the mental image with a few clicks and squeeks and there is no debating the meaning, and no room for interpretation. Whereas, everyone who reads this, will find a different meaning in what I said, and no one, will truly see 100% of what I wrote.

Think about it. How many of you who read through this, skimmed over it?

Last edited by UFO-Hunter; Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 PM.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Spock] #4391
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 PM
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 PM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Wait... here is a better question though.

What about NON-intelligent human life?

I'll bet there are more of those on earth than there are dolphins in the ocean.

Insufficient facts always invite danger. In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see. Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence and without followers, evil cannot spread.
Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Spock] #4398
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 PM
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by UFO-Hunter

Well it is debatable or relative. My forced human being I am not stupid and pretty intelligent and I know what I am doing more than it looks!

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Spock] #4508
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA

I am willing to bet that you are right about that.

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Spock] #4512
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
As I have said in other posts. The more we learn about animals on this planet, the less impressive we are as humans... the less special we seem to be... the less unique we seem to be.

This is very true, I think. As we discover the true intelligence of Cetaceans, and as you pointed out, Birds and Elephants, we are far less likely to be the Lords of Creation, although we have, as the Bible puts it, been given a unique position as regards the stewardship of it. It is within our capacity to save or destroy Creation. It does not appear that Cetaceans, Birds, or Elephants have that capacity.
We literally cannot define what makes us human, because every time we try, we find other animals that have the same capabilities. I argue that if dolphins evolved On land, they probably would have been our rivals.... if we didn't kill each other off...

This would not surprise me in the slightest.
They could probably make tools if they had a purpose to, or had hands... their environment restricted certain aspects of their development, but, also greatly advanced others.

(A), they have no need of tools, and (B), they have no hands. But then, their environment did require them to have either.
They can literally speak telepathically. By that, I mean they can create images with sonar and projected those images to each other. This has been proven. They can also tell each other how to open puzzles through verbal communication while blindfolded. Also proven.

And some researchers have made devices which speak very basic dolphin. "My name is (whatever)" etc.. then they found that dolphins have different dialects...

Although I was not aware of this (devices speaking Dolphin, or Dolphin having dialects), I am NOT surprised at either. As a linguist of some considerable skill, I can see both of these quite easily.
Some birds are thought to be equally as intelligent. As are elephants. Intelligence is very much a "concept". Not a well defined definition.

I think "intelligence" is well enough defined. It is simply different, and uniquely specialized, to each species possessing it.
Another example of our inferiority. It took me several minutes to type this, and would have taken me quite a while to speak these words. Dolphins can literally send the mental image with a few clicks and squeeks and there is no debating the meaning, and no room for interpretation. Whereas, everyone who reads this, will find a different meaning in what I said, and no one, will truly see 100% of what I wrote.

Think about it. How many of you who read through this, skimmed over it?

I did not skim over it when I was finally ready to answer it. The first time I read it a few days ago, I skimmed it enough to know that it would require a more than simple answer, and I was in a hurry at the time. So I waited until today, when I would have time to read it thoroughly, and respond appropriately.

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4513
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:00 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:00 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Seriously Diego, you are the greatest replier I have seen so far!

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Xeno] #4515
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Originally Posted by Xeno
Seriously Diego, you are the greatest replier I have seen so far!
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thank you, XENO.

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4516
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:13 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
You deserve to be cheered about it.

The way you do quote fragmentation is totally giving detailed answers about a long text posted and it makes sure you are replying properly to someone

You are my replier inspiration and when I get on my laptop I will do like you!

Thank you very much my friend and happy to see you back around!

Welcome home!

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Xeno] #4517
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:58 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:58 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
Originally Posted by Xeno
You deserve to be cheered about it.

That is most kind of you.
The way you do quote fragmentation is totally giving detailed answers about a long text posted and it makes sure you are replying properly to someone

Thank you. I believe it is appropriate and necessary to give complete responses to every post to which I respond, and to do so, I am required to break the post up. That allows a complete and proper response, as opposed to trying to answer it all in one fell swoop, if you will.
You are my replier inspiration and when I get on my laptop I will do like you!

I am pleased that I can be of assistance to you.
Thank you very much my friend and happy to see you back around!

Welcome home!

Thank you most kindly for your welcome. It is much appreciated. I have been rather occupied as of late, but I do hope to resume full participation in this board now that some free time has opened up in my life.

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4522
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:25 PM
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:25 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
There is a few

Swamp people north west america
Snail people antlantic ocean
Terran reptilians world wide
Werewolves world wide
Kind humans world wide
Underground people east canada and europa

Badies humans are less intelligent and should learn to share the planet with other civilisations if they want not to disapear!

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Diego] #4614
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:33 AM
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:33 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, it is hard for me to copy and paste quotes text on my phone. So my responses will not look as pretty, or well laid out.

This is very true, I think. As we discover the true intelligence of Cetaceans, and as you pointed out, Birds and Elephants, we are far less likely to be the Lords of Creation, although we have, as the Bible puts it, been given a unique position as regards the stewardship of it. It is within our capacity to save or destroy Creation. It does not appear that Cetaceans, Birds, or Elephants have that capacity.

(Yeah I agree with this... that is actually a very good explanation)

(A), they have no need of tools, and (B), they have no hands. But then, their environment did require them to have either.

((Exactly. Yeah, that is where I was going with that statement, but did not verbalize it. A difference in environment and necessity allowed each of us to evolve differently.))

... I accidentally deleted the quote about dialects and devices... but yes. Dolphins travel in pods obviously, and at certain times of the year, they all come together to form "megapods". Often times, pods will make friends with other pods and will re-unite. Sometimes children will seek out mothers , fathers, close and extended family from pods they have moved away from. Male and female dolphins usually travel in same sex pods, and come together with opposite sex pods during mating seasons or social gatherings or interactions. Male dolphins, when they reach a certain age will leave their mothers and seek out new friends and join new pods.

I bring this up for a reason.

Once researchers discovered this, they realized that dolphins, like most animals, including humans, could recognize familiar voices, even within mega pods, and would find those "people".

Once they figured this out, they started analyzing the speech. They found that each dolphin has a unique vocal pattern which they repeat when in large groups until they find who they are looking for.

They are saying their own names, and calling the names of their friends, as well as telling them where they are! Essentially playing "Marco Polo" within a group of thousands of other dolphins.

Once they discovered this, they essentially figured out that there was in fact a code to be cracked. Then while studying volunteer dolphins, (wild dolphins who were interested in playing with humans in their own natural habitat, not necessarily captive dolphins (although they do study captives as well) they found that they used nouns. They would bring items to the humans and try to teach the humans what that item was called.

This lead to a group of scientists making an electronic device that would translate human words into dolphin!

It was basically a synthesizer that loosely mimicked squeeks and whistles. They programmed a few words into it, and a diver could press a button and play those words.

Diver
"My name is bob"

And the dolphin would say "my name is dolphin (unknown) squeek whistle chatter squeek"

Diver
"My name is bob"

Dolphin
"Squeek whistle chatter chatter. (You already said that... )

Diver
"My name is bob... "

Dolphin
"Whistle whistle squeek chatter chatter (omg Bob, you're obviously an idiot... are you hungry? I'll get you a fish.. be right back... dont die of starvation before I get back"

Diver
"My name is bob"

Dolphin goes away and comes back with a fish...

Diver holds up the fish, shakes it gently and says "fish"

Dolphin. "No... food"

Diver waves the fish in front of the dolphin
"My name is....... fish"

Dolphin
"No your name is bob... this is a food"

Diver
"Fish"

Dolphin
"Fyt...ch? "Fri... ch? No.. FOOD"

Diver
"My name is Bob, my name is fish"

Dolphin
"You ... are dense.... good luck out there.. goodbye.."

(That is where they learned that dolphins have different dialects. Fish is not pronounced the same way between all dolphins, and may not even be the same word at all, if even a word. But related pods do use the same or similar words. The pod that they got the word "fish" from, used a different word or dialect from the one they were talking to. But relatives of the one, understood!)

But they discovered that, while we use adjectives, nouns, pronounce, and phonetics in our language, they do not. Our languages are so far removed from one another, that we have to completely abandon all concept of language as grammar or syntactic oriented. When we speak, or write, there is a certain order of operations. Every letter makes a sound, those letters put into an order make a word, which form sentences. Even our computer programming languages work this way. They are based on english syntax combined with logic. (If this field is empty then return the result of NULL and output "you left this field blank". Then stop the script. otherwise, if not blank, continue the script and add that field to 1,000 then output the resulting number on the screen.)

Dolphins do not use this.. but they do use nouns.

In the mega pod seasons, they communicate, teach each other things, spread knowledge etc.

The most intelligent thing I heard from the scientists who are doing these experiments was "well... if we can learn to communicate with dolphins, then we have a much better chance of learning to communicate with alien species who do not use the same (type) of language(s) that we as humans use, should we ever meet them.

Which I thought was an amazing argument for learning to speak dolphin in itself. But once we finally learn dolphin, I fear the last thing we will hear from them is
....... "so long and thanks for all the fish."

I love the idea of us being able to communicate with any other animal outside of our own species, intelligently.

I think "intelligence" is well enough defined. It is simply different, and uniquely specialized, to each species possessing it.

(I agree with this as well. You're totally right. What I meant was, if you think back throughout history at previous arguments which humans made.

Humans vs animals. What makes us intelligent (and superior)

We are intelligent because:

we have emotions.
Ever seen a dog get sad when you leave? Or become incredibly happy when you come home?

We can make tools
So do other animals

We have speech
Almost every single lifeform in earth communicates. Some lifeforms do it better than others, but almost everything on this earth does in fact communicate. Plants communicate through chemicals, bugs chirp, some use luminescence, (as do sea creatures), animals vocalize, even some single cell organisms communicate through chemicals or lights.
Other creatures, especially of the sea, use gestures (sign language) to communicate... Among them are squid, octopi, cuttlefish and related. Fish as well.

Its the same argument as "what makes us alive" or "what is the definition of life"

By the definition of "life" (which changes all the time) a city should be just as alive as a human.

It breathes, it has arteries which pass "blood" through its veins, it eats, it grows, it generates waste, it breaks down and self repairs, it gets old, and eventually dies. (Note.. yes humans do this work, but, in a human, blood cells, antibodies, etc. do the work. Humans do the same jobs for the city.) Its an interesting take! The first time I heard that, I was floored.

So that is what I meant. "Intelligence" can be somewhat of an existential, or philosophical debate, as much as it is a Webster dictionary definition.

As for birds and elephants. I will keep this one short.
Birds... in the south, there are birds called Grackles. They are black birds. Not crowed, not ravens, but similar.
In Austin, some people call them "Taco Raptors" because, we have a lot of taco shops here, and they always hang out near any restaurant that has an out door seating area. They look for scraps. If you leave your taco unattended, within seconds one or several birds will attack your food.
They are also called "HEB birds". HEB is a regional grocery store. More on this in a second.

They are INCREDIBLY intelligent birds.

They have a bad stigma, and most people hate them.
The reason for this stems all the way back to the days of farmers. These birds do not live in forests. They prefer plains areas without trees. A farmers field during harvest season is the perfect place for them. They would eat TONS of crop and were considered a pest. Now, most of them live in cities.

They have this unique lifestyle which most other birds do not have. During the day, they fly around the city looking for food, annoying people at restaurants, etc, and often beg people for food. But at the end of the day towards dusk,

They congregate in the hundreds, thousands or sometimes 10,000+ birds, in HEB, Walmart, target, or any large parking lots.

When some people who are not from here see this, they LITERALLY think it is an apocalyptic plague!

So they call them HEB birds. Because they hang out in HEB parking lots. Or as I said, in reality any large parking lot. They spend the night squawking and carrying on until bed time, then they roost in whatever available trees there are for the night.

My point.......

Through study, they have found that these birds are quite literally communicating with each other, telling one another where to find food, how to solve problems, where NOT to go, what NOT to eat, how to con humans out of food and other things, which we can only speculate.

When one bird is presented with a puzzle, it can tell a second bird how to solve that puzzle verbally, and the second bird will solve it without ever seeing the puzzle. Much like the testing they do on dolphins.

But, the point is, they do congregate and teach each other, exactly like dolphins do, and are probably equally as intelligent as either dolphins or ourselves.

One time, there was an old lady grackle that would watch me from a tree every day while I went outside to smoke and eat a snack on break. Eventually, she came down and started coming up to me. It would hop on one leg, until it got to me and would look me in the eye... I felt bad for it and gave it a small piece of [beep].

It put its other foot down and ran off.. "SCAMMED!" I though.

Then it did it again... so I gave it another piece, simply because I thought it was amusing that this bird literally knew, that if it hopped on one foot, I would feel bad for it and give it a [beep]. This went on for several weeks, every day. I'd catch crickets for it, give it crackers, bread, etc. It became my buddy.

She would actually let me hand feed her eventually. But still didn't stay too close.

Eventually it stopped coming by. I think it passed away. She was old.

A similar story a friend of mine had. This grackle would come and land on his banister on the back porch while he was out smoking. He would feed it. After 4 days, the bird would go and find a cigarette butt on the ground somewhere and bring it to him! It knew that he wanted cigarettes, and it was willing to trade for food. It did this every day for a few months and moved on.

Whereas, everyone who reads this, will find a different meaning in what I said, and no one, will truly see 100% of what I wrote.

I did not skim over it when I was finally ready to answer it. The first time I read it a few days ago, I skimmed it enough to know that it would require a more than simple answer, and I was in a hurry at the time. So I waited until today, when I would have time to read it thoroughly, and respond appropriately.

(A perfect example is one of the previous quotes and reply. We had no argument, but your perception and understanding of what I said, sparked a different response from what I intended, NOT because it was misunderstood, NOT because either of us misspoke, but because both of us interpreted the statement based upon our own realities and interpretations of the words written, which in turn sparked further conversation. When I read your comment, I elaborated, NOT to "drive my point home" but to further explain my thought, which will in turn hopefully warrant another conversation.

That is how humans interact. And to digress to a previous topic:

To me, THAT variance in perception.... the ability for each of us to interpret information uniquely and do something different with it than what is intended, is what makes us (or any intelligent species) intelligent.

4 people can be given the same problem and 3 people may not figure it out. One may solve it.

Or all 4 of them may solve it in different ways.

Read a poem to 4 people and you will receive 4 different answers as to what the poem meant.

That variance is what helped us become successful. It is based upon problem solving and thinking outside the box.

With that said, this is not the most efficient way to communicate. One person solves a puzzle. If they cannot articulate the answer to other people, or, if other people do not understand what is being said, or interpreted the instructions differently than intended, then it takes much longer for the second person to solve the puzzle than it should have, considering the answer was given to them. Dolphins for example can communicate the answer almost instantaneously.

Humans as a species, through DNA, can be tracked down to somewhere between 600 to 6000 people in all of existence. (Different scientists will give different numbers, but keep on mind that with such a lot population, there was a LOT of inbreeding going on, and it's nearly impossible to track to a specific number at that point in our history.

We were nearly wiped out as early humans at the beginning of the last ice age. I don't wish to elaborate on this currently.

The remaining humans moved towards the coast lines of southern africa, where food was plentiful and had to learn new survival skills. This pushed our boundaries. From there, the smartest survived and lived to make more humans, vs brute strength. By the time that ice started receding, we were "modern human". Which, brings us back to the "dolphins and humans evolved different was due to environmental needs, etc"

I really didn't plan to type this much. Once again, I am out of time, and regretfully cannot spend another 30 minutes spell checking and correcting grammar or eliminating southern colloquialisms, but I did skim through and tried to correct what I could. I wish I could go on for another few hours, I love this topic, but I can't haha.

:)

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Anonymous] #4615
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:34 AM
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:34 AM
TX
Spock Offline

Lieutenant Commander
Spock  Offline

Lieutenant Commander
TX
Dangit...

I wasn't logged in for that post either...

Reply Quote
Re: What about intelligent NON-Human life on Earth? [Re: Anonymous] #4667
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:19 PM
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:19 PM
Sioux City, IA, USA
D
Diego Offline OP
Lieutenant
Diego  Offline OP
Lieutenant
D
Sioux City, IA, USA
UFO-HUNTER, ordinarily, I would quote everything you have said and then respond accordingly, but you have said a great deal, and I actually do not have time or energy to respond to all of it, as it has been a lengthy day. But suffice it to say that I agree with you. I believe that Humans have a moral and spiritual obligation to treat the world kindly. I believe that God will demand an accounting of us for how we treated Nature. And if we come up short, he will punish us accordingly.

I have to run now. But I trust that you will take my response as basically being in full agreement with what you have said, which I did in fact read several times before I decided that a short answer would suffice. I think that a long answer would not say any more than I just did. I look forward to hearing your response.

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
December
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Latest Photos
...the future should be your motivation
star seeds/indigo children/rainbow warrior...
Pleiades
...how to see clear....
to walk alone.....
GMO
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) ยท Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

ยฉ 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.