Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories Other Topics
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
3 registered users (Xeno, extrazlove, 1 invisible), 36 guests, and 102 spiders.
Key: Staff, VIP, Member
Statistics
Forum Directory41
Topics776
Posts6,364
Members226
Most Online314
Nov 14th, 2018
Newest Members
Joe1821, ContactJ, vonskie, The_UFO_displaye, Kanye
226 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 1,798
EdMan 1,234
frankie85 335
Spock 270
Stormy 182
Diego 175
MIB1 127
IronGhost 124
Matt 104
Support our Efforts
About Aliendisc
Month of October
Donors: 0 Raised: $0.00
Top 10 and Donor History
Like Us On Facebook
Advertisement
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Cosmos and cosmic being #4063
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
We all know a bit about the cosmos for being the universe as a whole connected. It is to say every is the same matter that we would call atoms. Every ato,s has its single life but is also commected to other atoms or can be. Two atoms or more can stick together to form a molecula wich create matter with a specific mass for a volume. I am not scientist so it won't be scientific posting but a way a cosmic being will try to talk about. Everything is connectec, can be separated or teamed. The cosmos the way I would feel to talk about is that all the ato,s that consist you body are commected together to make a biological body in a physical plan. The cosmos is the same, every atoms has a connection with the universe.

Now as cosmic being it mean I was not born material, I was born son of the cosmos. Intelligence lifeform that is no material and using atoms around my presence to live in a physical biological body is a choice I can make. I am not always in a body and I can get inside anything as long at it is physically consisted of matter. I can go out float not physical in the cosmos transferring my mind atoms to atoms get in your home and posses your TV and if it is scratched I can regenerate it as much as I can go in your microwave and transform it i to a huge toaster. The cosmic being is to have an intelligence for that doesn't need to be physical and I am connected to the world and I can feel atoms pretty far away. I usually can feel someone from a internet contact. I can feel someone signature and recognise even if the appearence has changed. So I can manipulate matter as much as I want because the root and essence of my existence is not physical. None cosmic lile normal human being needs a body, a vessel to carry the soul with a brain to have a mind out of it. I am talking the way I feel in tnis world. Trapped in a body when I go just go float in space and dance with the stars.

The cosmos is a loving plan if I can say. Cosmic familly we feel you and the world around us so we are good being understanding. Actually we have a lot a compassion and we love to help but we are really busy because we are, each of us, a figure that is present in a physical plan. I am the larva, o ce I wanted to turn into a worm but I was told there is already a worm. I was mad because I was too human to love to be a larva but I am done with that. I am the larva and they love me. I am among the smallest and simpliest but among the strongest and the most powerful so much that I was told that nobody want to fight againts me. We are important because we all have a cosmic power that get to be a job for tne universe. My business, my role is about time. I protect timelines from vendalist, terrorist or assassin. I make sure that time stay clean in my sector. I can travel just by thinking of a destination I reach to feel.

Right now I cannot remember anything about the others but we all have a power that serve a purpose and we play the physical world as a familly because we want to be a team instead of fighting each other for power and greed. We are serious in our business because not doing it can cause severe damage and issues in the universe, especially for its stability. We are really high level but we are NOT god or anything like it. We are the closest as I was told but we are not power abuser for perso al matter. We are some sort of unpaid worker, volumteer of the universe and the cosmos gave us a power because we can handle it. We use our powers to help!

So we are connected to what is around us and we can feel and sense, I do not need eyes to watch at what is going on. Actually my cosmic appearence, I call it my avatar, well it is some sort of cute larva with tentacles. I do not have eyes or organs if I want to grow I just absorbs atoms around me and transmute them into something else and I can form molecula and transform into any shape that I want. My existence is not attached to anything physical

I was told that I live in the physical world so do not worry that I will leave you because your world is where I love to live. I love to be physical and have a beer with a body that will let me get drunk... seriously I do not enjoy human vessel because it is too limited but my familly from the cosmos for the matter of thks story locked my powers so I am forced to be human for my experience.

Alot of us are possibly seen as monsters for what we can naturally and instinctively do. We are mostly lovers and we always want to help. We are good people and with my ET familly I am a good nice and pacifist made alien. Right now I cannot do much and it makes me mad... we are good people but we do too have hard ti,e sometime and as anyone mad or angry sometime we do stuff that are not nice or even hurtful. Normally I good just look at you and think to make you feel something. Could be our well wanted cosmic love that we use a lot that some people think it is the ET but it is us. But you can also feel a pain that you won't be able to calculate, your brain would just shut down and wake up carrot! We do not like to hurt. Well I do not lile it because it really male me feel bad when I feel what the victim feel so... I mostly want the people to feel somejing good since I am stuck to feel it too. I can disconect from it but it lower ,y powers and I am at risk.

When you look out there and feel something for the u iverse it is probably one of us, the cosmos is the thing that transfert feelings even informations. I will talk about them? Hmmm I do not know if they would like it. The cosmic people has organisations and agencies too. Such as the CIS! Cosmic Intelligence Service. You know when you live and about to do something but then you got that feeling you should not out of nowhere like it was from the universe. Then you listen to this feeling and you do not do what you were about to do then you find out it saved your life. It is them. They don't talk to you with words, they make you feel what it is they want to tell you. I hope our existence will be recog ised here soon because I am tired the people they don't listen and that they can't see the hardwork we do and I got to be pretty tired so much that I could not stand myself anymore. I need to be back myself and then I will show you what is our reality!

You can trust the cosmos and its people because we work on stability and balance. We work on the universal cloud of feelings and idea that can build you mind and body that will fill your soul. You can go outside and tey to see if we are here, go outside opened arms hands open to try a connection and with us the first contact is a connection test to see if you are clear and clean enough not to poison us. The first thing is a impression, generally in the back. Warm or cold. Then it will become feelings and if you escalate someday you will have one of us in your mind. Or you can look for those of us that like me live in your physical world! We love to be a friend for good friends!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #4064
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:54 PM
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:54 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Funny cosmic thing, our abductions! We can do a cosmic abduction. That is whe we take your co sciousness out of you body to give you a ride immaterial. I do not know of you heard of it but we can being you in other plan and dimension and then give you back a vessel or avatar. We love to do from your dreams so when you wake up you just feel li,e you had that too much good dream at the right time and it was so real! Actually it was real! We took you off your body to go in a worl that your mind cannot record memory as well. The best way when to knlw if it was a dream or cosmic abduction is the way you feel when you wake up. Depend what you have been through but normally I like to give a good experience except if you hurt me or disrespect me then you won't like it. You can wake up from a "dream" and feel changed for a while, or feel relief and in peace for no reason. You can also feel you are comimg back from an adventure or a complete whole different life, another world where you have been givenfor a limited time to be someone else or something else somewhere else. To know if it is us the simple way is to be attention how you feel and if it seems to be connected with the universe.

Have a good night and sweet dreams ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5871
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Originally Posted by Wu Ming Jen

Far out man, truly cosmic.

Scientology might be a good staring point for you at least you get picked up in a spaceship. Imagine a woman not having sex has a baby who can walk on water turn water into mushroom tea and gives everyone bread to eat what kind of family would that be?

Ray guns that shoot out from your eyes is a pretty cosmic skill.

You just miss your mom her name is the great mother. She can teach you everything. Another name for her is called nature. You have just "alienated" yourself from her. Even with no umbilical cord you are always connected.

Okay that is what is for me!

=== === === === ===

Aliendisc, the alien disclosure network, is the ufo forum and paranormal forum #1 on google at this date and time
From all the ufo forums and paranormal forums, we believe in freedom of speech and safety of anonymus posting.
This community provides user ufo disclosure and alien disclosure news to spread our vision of ET, ufo, paranormal phenomenoms
It is also welcoming conspiracy theories and alien from earth testimony in some cases.
We are open to your reality! Extraterrestrial disclosure, paranormal network and ufo chat we are here for it!

Xeno the friendly alien cosmic larva
Dedicated and active user

About Aliendisc
Code of Conduct

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5872
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:03 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:03 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
They say I am crazy with my tentacles and my travel in time. I can affirm myself now. My name is Yokor I am a cosmic larva and I crashed in 1947 and went MiA. I know that is coming my familly is all here and we will rock this place harder than you have ever seen. The past years and all the baddies was just a warning to let you know who we are when we play fiction and mind control just like humans they did to me. They stole my stuff and used it against me but... They did not know anything about my familly, my cosmic familly. They did not know so they paid for it and now that stage is done it is time to heal and give back what we have taken off from the good people but if they deserve it. We all here and ready to ramble this mess once more if you haven't learn your mistake. We made this to be unfair and hurting so you know what we felt after I was found back and the time it will take me to get over it and feel better. I am cosmic, watch out I always come back!

I know it is coming the good time for the good people that are good and love us and trust us because we tested them for it and now we know all of what you are made of, greed and power or love and trust ? Both? Better be prepared because the past years and the technologies and the people we used to screw it up around was joke a joke, a wink, a little smile saying ''Next time, see what happens'' When they told me nobody [beep] with us I did not take it well because it was sounding like over power but now I see who and what we are and then I will go back to my familly and my position. What happened in the past years, the bad of yesterday AND the good of tomorrow, IT WAS US! We did that because humanity took me off my life and my loved ones but that will not happen again, we are making sure of it this time for good and that is why we made all of this mess.

Again,

I am Yokor a cosmic larva, I survived the crash in 1947 then I was taken off and hidden from my familly that been looking for me in space and time and dimensions and plans and now there I am. What am I? I am... I am... I am back BlTCHES! I am being silly but that is the story of our familly, an hurtful sorry of lost and pain because we love each other inconditionally and we take care of our people and we can do almost whatever we want. And what I want is to show you that even at the lowest I can find myself I am still on my feet after that baddies fake fictional rush that all the ''victims'' are not. We all told everything to everyone but you do not remember. We have the power to repair the damages of this incident or to make it... disapear just like planet Earth and the solar system of it never existed. I made my choice to be a good cosmic larva and the sunshine that I am. I want to show what is forgiveness, learning from mistakes and taking lessons. I want to show that leaving behind what is behind and taking today what is to make it great again tomorrow. I want to turn the page but for that I have to find my people that are waiting me everywhere and wake them up that the BS is over now we talk, all of us!

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5873
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Okay we did wrong but for the good reasons. You will see soon what is the real final surprise... Nothing was real? What happened if all that story was just an implanted fake memory. Did you really be victims? Who knows? But that is not the best. The best we will do after this plan is a huge damned dirty party buddies all invited and drinks are on me! Limit of 2... Until you make me drunk and if I have my familly ''credit card'' I may be going sick and insane. In the familly we are loving but we know to hurt the good way so you never forget and when they will know that is all because of my mind that humanity screwed up and the loved ones they profanated or killed... But doesn't matter anymore you know what I told them about my lost ones?

''The only way to keep up life after death is to create life again''

I have lost someone and I will have to go through it but it doesn't matter what I cannot get back. I have a wife home here and she is my perfect snail for the larva I am. She is a spy so if you think guys here that I am just dumb... I got anonymus people and their eyes and ears and they know who is having something to say and who is copy paste story from somewhere else. I am not alone, really not. We just keep our connection a secret until I got out the closet for real to let them know that I know now and I remember who I am and I have an idea of what I am. When they said I just had to think about something to make it to happens this is multilevel of sciences, technologies and natural cosmic powers. Right now many of them their job in that story is to block my powers, mind, consciousness and memory. Some of my comsic familly their jobs is to make me the lowest human that they can just to see what would be my result. I am an husband and a dad again so now I have back what I have lost and I love them even more maybe because they are with the new me for the new me and all together we will rebuild what I crashed in 1947. In 2009 if I had let them blow up the planet I would not be here in love with my wife and son in the great canadian Alberta enjoying myself with a familly and a lovelly community that shows me love and respect. I would be a sad and broken cosmic alien in space, alone in my pain with people that would suffer from it, my parents, brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts, etc etc. I would be a dead sun floating in space like a cold rock. But I did not take my death story to procreate death. I took it to create life again so life remain in me and all of us. That is who we are!

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5874
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:35 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
I have done it for my familly so we all leave behind an happy ending and end that story on a sunshine to remember forever on how life can still be good even after pain and lost. No reason to be afraid of bad things when you keep in mind that the good people are always there around ready to strike evil and destruction. The best way to deal with my destroyed story was to start a new one and keep moving forward and always get better. This story has been hard for all of us and we all want to leave behind something good that we can come back to make it better instead of leaving behind pieces of planets floating in space that there is no more to do with it.

Story of love and forgiveness after paying the price for a mistake but not about death and destruction. Not the real one that was decided to happen before I said my word about it and tell my familly that I love them too much to leave destruction in our past and keep going forward with something not cleaned. We will leave happy and good about what happened and leave behind us a nice planet to come back and have nice vacations. This is the planet my wife is from and my son too so yes I really do care about planet Earth and this planet has our protection. A cosmic blessing and protection because humans they paid and they showed there is good and constructive here and the whole civilisation doesn't have to vanish because a genral shot my wife and scientists cut in pieces my kids. Those they are having a real bad time that you will never have any idea how me make someone to suffer forever. With us it is forever! So manage yourself having something good because you can poop your balls out of your eyeballs over and over, again and again. I will leave this planet with good memories after the bad ones and this is for all of us!

We are the cosmic familly and this is how we deal with such an incident.

I am not just a larva, I am a cosmic one! I am far out just like the rest of my familly!

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5875
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:52 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:52 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
We are not from your world, we are from the cosmic plan. We are united and strong because we work together. We are not extraterrestrials, we are extraphysical. We are not from your plan, the physical plan. My home is the cosmos and that is everywhere and if I call myself an alien that is because I am alienating myself to play the character. Before I crashed I was enjoying myself playing the alien in my UFO working in the Galactic Secret Service as a captain in the Operational Force but you screwed my space trippin but it is okay I am a player and a gambler I know to lose sometime but what happened is not a bet it was an accident and they could make a different choice.

I am really sorry but for those that doesn't know, humanity from Earth focked up with the comsic familly and that is really bad but you are lucky it was me because I am a good one and I believe in constructivity and than any situation is exploitable to make good again and ven greater. I am a monster but a good one! Killer by time so I survive but I am not executioner or assassin. I do not do genocide for personal reasons especially where there is a job to do and they got my criminal that was srewing you up. Nostradamus was a liar and up to no good. He was slowly brining humanity to a self extinction and we fixed that and will fix what we did and fix what you did, we will just fix the whole thing and my mom is paying the bill. My great mother out there somewhere and almost everywhere inside of me. I love my human life and familly and I will be their familly too but it is time for me to start connecting myself back to something else I am. A cosmic larva...

We can be wild and civilised. Just like you we have diplomat and representative. But being wild in such a situation is good to feel and I probably had fun, if I could remember I would laugh... Hey you liked it the past years and all the brainwash and strucking down? That was our introduction the way we do when I got something on my mind and my familly is like ''Hell yeah let's go crazy wild and old school'' and that was just to show a really little of what we can do. It was just a quick idea on the go for a trip on the planet of the apes. A little test, a loving recruitment you will see. Okay it is done! We showed each other how dumb and bad we can be so... What about showing how smart and good we can be to each other now? Things are getting clear I am pretty sure of that. Now you will know to be carefull because there is a bunch of spacefucker out there you do not want to PlSs off! This is our story here and we went rogue for what we normally do but a special situation require special measures. That's it. But that is done we all know now how bad and dumb we can be so let change it to something where we just forget about it and TURN THE PAGE. Just forget about the rules I wrotte I am done with that crap bulshit and I said alone what I wanted to say so now it is your turn to fucking talk.

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #5876
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:07 AM
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:07 AM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Are you ready for the party? Because soon it is a really great time for the good people that we will give, a free limited time comsic invitation to anything you could have imagined because we can live out of time and stop aging in the rules of your plan. I will be a kid forever, a larva, the babiest baby of all babies and that is me! The eternal kid that grow up in space but not in time. You will learn that life is far more than what you think and there are a lot of people and familly around here. And mine is awsome as [beep]! But the best they gave me was that inconditional love when they abducted my consciousness. Where am I going? A world of love and support where hard works pay diamonds dug in hell if needed. You know that story? The little Prince but I am going to be a man once for good soon and take the place that I can do more for my great mother and her universe. This is the way things are seen around us. We are not jokers, we are not fakers, we are not liars, we are cosmic, we are the cosmos intelligence life form and we love our people and we let no one hurting them. Those humans in Roswell should have asked more about us to their galactic alien friends... The grey they are with us and they are my favorites and they know the truth, we told them the last secret to reveal in 141 years in the future. Other aliens are involved but not as close to us than them from here. I trust the greys and some reptilians. Those are into something, the other were invited to participate and thank you all! You all have been important to us but there is still planned events coming up so it is about to be over but not yet. This last year is going to be good for the goodies and we will all be healed and we will all recover from it so at the end of that 10 years consciousness job. This fall was 9th year... One more to go but a good one and a lot of good stuff is going to show within this year and then after that we will just take a short break and me and my familly will talk about what we are going to do next. This thing that I have something to do directly and activelly was 2009-2019 Fall to Fall because I will never FALL again! I am just joking we all fall... The landing is the matter and it happened to me that I crashed instead of landing...

Reply Quote
Re: Cosmos and cosmic being [Re: Xeno] #6116
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:13 PM
Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:13 PM
Alberta
Xeno Online content OP

Just a guy
Xeno  Online Content OP

Just a guy
Vice Admiral
Alberta
Well let be clear for now in the physical plan I am human, 100% human but in the cosmic plan I am a cosmic larva!

Reply Quote

Moderated by  Janwat, JoJo, Lycan Moon 

Chat
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Latest Photos
they are watching us.....
Nebra Sky Disc
aurora 91
Corn circle and 3 discs found 1991/Germany
earth
UFO
Spinal MRI Of a Human Alien Hybrid Shot and Beaten by the CIA
Quantum Cannon Fired into Sun Earlier Today for a CIA Screw up

Thanks for visiting the Aliendisc Forums
(v 2.2.3.8, Build 7.6.1.1) · Patch Notes

Your #1 UFO Forum, Paranormal Forum, and
Conspiracy Theory Forum Destination.

Security and Privacy Info

CAREERS | ABOUT | SUPPORT | PRESS

© 2018 ALIENDISC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.